Mary: A Desired Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

'That's it, Mary, that's it! That's lovely.'

As Bert clicked away with his digital camera, Mary sort of melted into the role. She wouldn't have dreamed of posing for a picture for anyone less than an hour ago, but it just seemed the most natural thing to do now. Even her panties started to get damp again as Bert cajoled and encouraged her, but she still tried to keep the old man under control.

'I thought you said just one picture, you naughty old man. That's enough Bert, goodness me!'

'Just one more, Mary, there's a good girl. Just turn round so I can see those lovely legs from behind. That's it, that's it.' Click! Click! 'Lovely, Mary, that's lovely!' At that, Mary moved back into the hall-way, bringing the posing to an end.

'That will do, you lecherous old thing. I'm going to make coffee. Come on' A few minutes later, they were sat at the small kitchen table enjoying a nice coffee, Bert grinning all over his face at capturing this mature wife on film, and Mary feeling quite excited and pleased with herself at being able to excite her elderly neighbour. Bert had been a master carpenter as a tradesman and, although he loved to laugh and joke with Mary, he was an intelligent man who was able to engage and interest Mary, so she never ever felt threatened by him.

In fact, these visits had really started to excite Mary, not only because she was feeling like a desired and attractive woman once more, in her middle age, but Bert always acted like a gentleman (well, most of the time, anyway!) who gave her another interest away from her hum-drum daily routine. As they talked and laughed together, Bert offered to buy her another drink in the pub at lunchtime.

'No, no, Bert, you naughty old man. It's only Monday.....I'll be turning into an old soak. Anyway, it's a lovely day and I want to get down to the bay after work and try and do some sun-bathing.'

'Corr........in your bikini, Mary?' grinned the old man.

'Of course......I only ever wear a bikini. I can get my skin brown all over, then, can't I?'

'Woorrrrr! I'd love to see you in your bikini, you know. I bet you look delicious,' and as he spoke, his hand drifted onto Mary's knee as she was no more than two feet away from him on her wooden chair. She shivered at the touch, but Mary didn't move her leg away and just tried to keep the conversation going.

'Well, if you wander down to the beach when it's sunny, I'm usually there. I love it down there in the summer. Peaceful, a nice beach and there is always something to see going on.'

'Yes, and I expect one of the nicest things to see is you in your bikini, you lovely thing,' and as he laughed, Bert's hand was still caressing Mary's leg, going a little bit higher up her thigh. She put her hand on top of his.

'Now, now, Bert. You shouldn't be doing that, should you?' but the touch of his heavy, gnarled, old hand on her thigh was wonderful, sending more shivers around her body, and he was that much more stronger than Mary. Still his hand caressed her thigh as she sat looking at him.

'Come over the pub at lunchtime, Mary. You really brighten our day up.' he tried to coax her. Again, she felt flattered, particularly as Bert's fingers were playing so erotically on her thigh. Then, Mary just couldn't take any more.

'Look Bert, I really can't come to the pub today. I don't want to waste the weather......if you're a good boy, perhaps I'll join you again on Friday, like we did last week. How's that?' she smiled. 'Now, I've got to go, you rascal,' but, as she pulled away to get up, she felt Bert slide his hand right under the hem of the little denim skirt and go all the way up, nearly to her panties.

'Oh God, don't Bert, you naughty boy,' but she shivered again at his masculine touch before sliding off the chair and making for the door.

'I'll keep you to that, Mary. We'll expect you at the pub on Friday. We will, you know. I'll see you tomorrow, will I?' Mary called back that she would visit the next day and then she was off down the lane. Again, she felt the events that had just occurred whirring round her mind, and again, her little panties had become wet between her legs. She wanted to go and lie on her bed and caress her body once more, but she just didn't have the time before having to go to the school. God, what was happening to her? She had allowed old Bert to take pictures of her, and she had even watched, without moving, as his hand had wandered up her thigh to caress her. She knew it was wrong, but the thrills far outweighed any danger.

Anyway, what were the dangers? He was an intelligent, friendly, elder neighbour who was lonely after the death of his wife, and he obviously found Mary attractive and sexy. What was the harm in flirting with him a little, especially as Mary felt perfectly at ease in his company? As far as Mary was concerned, it was a wonderful interlude in her life and, if she were honest, she rather enjoyed being desired and flirted with.....yes, she really loved it and, when Bert had touched her thigh, rather than being horrified, Mary felt sensations in her body that she had not felt for months.

She spent some time on the beach that afternoon after her work and, as she lay on the sands in her bikini, she thought of how Bert's fingers had ignited erotic feelings in her body. It even crossed her mind to call on the old man on her way back home, but she resisted the temptation and continued to her own bungalow to prepare the evening meal. However, she had become infatuated with her thoughts and the events earlier in the day, and was still feeling randy and hot when Eric came home. Would she try and entice her husband in bed that night, just to satisfy her own physical urges, or would she let him go through the normal ritual of reading his paper before rolling over and disappearing off to sleep.

The question was answered for her, because when Mary returned from the bathroom at bedtime, Eric was already on his side, gently snoring. Oh well! What's new, she thought? But she still had those feelings sliding round her body and Mary couldn't help but allow her fingers to wander between her legs again. She tried to keep as still as possible, not wanting to wake her husband now, and she proceeded to enjoy her thoughts and the feel of her body until that stunning moment arrived and a wonderful orgasm thrashed around her body, giving her the only fulfilment she was likely to get that night. Christ, I'm so frustrated, she told herself.

That's it, she told herself. I'm going to accept Bert's invitation and go to the pub again on Friday. She popped in to see Bert each morning and he continued to tease and flirt with her, but, as excited and nervous as Mary was, nothing untoward happened until Friday when, as usual, Mary went into Bert's with his dinner in the morning, and did some cleaning.

'So, are you coming to the pub at lunchtime, Mary? You said you would. No excuses today, are there?' He had a delightful shock when Mary replied,

'Yes, I might do, Bert. But don't you go trying to get me drunk again, you old devil!' she laughed.

'My God, Mary. That'll be great. I and the other old boys will really look forward to seeing you. So don't you let us down. And I hope you're going to look sexy, Mary!'

'Sexy? Sexy? I can't come to the pub looking sexy, Bert. Not with you lecherous old boys ogling me in public. You just behave yourself, and I might pop along for a drink after work,' Mary grinned.

'Well, you could wear your bikini to the pub, couldn't you?'

'Be off with you, you dirty old man. Anyway, I've got to go now. I'll be late for the school. Might see you later,' and Mary slid out of the back door as she heard Bert call out,

'I'll come and knock on your door, Mary, if you're not there.'

At about 1.30, Mary walked from the school and went into the bar of the Swan pub. She thought she had made quite an effort with her attire, and was trembling a little with trepidation as she entered the pub.

Initially she couldn't see Bert in the busy lounge bar, so she put her head round the door to the little snug bar. There, she saw Bert sitting at a table with three of the other old villagers, all of them enjoying a pint. Bert got up straight away and went to the bar.

'Well, hello Mary. I told the old boys that you would come. We've all been looking forward to seeing you.....and you're looking lovely, as usual. Same as usual, brandy and lemonade, is it?'

'Well, just a small one, Bert, and thank you.'

The other three old men were on single, wooden chairs, sitting around the little table in the snug bar, and Mary went to sit on the old, wooden seat with its back to the wall. It was a bench type seat with a high, wooden back and arm rests at each end. It was the only space available around the table and there was enough room for 2 people, so she plonked herself down and Bert came and sat next to her. The other old village boys were Tom, Jack and Bill and Mary had known all of them for most of her life. They were all either in their late 60s or early 70s, and all jovial, friendly types. She had a sip of her brandy as Bert started up the conversation, and Mary took a deep breath as it tasted like a double shot of the spirit had been put in her drink.

'That drink's strong, Bert, you rascal. You've put a double in there, haven't you?' she smiled.

'Oh, don't you worry about that, young lady, it's wonderful to see you here again.......we all said that you brighten the place up a bit.....now, you just sit back and relax. You don't have to rush away today, do you? It's only half past one, isn't it?' Mary smiled her shy smile and tried to keep the brakes on.

'Well, it's quite a nice day, isn't it? I might have a little time to go down to the bay if I don't stay too long.'

'Nonsense, nonsense, Mary. We're not going to let you go running off as soon as you've got here, are we, men?' The other old boys all made suitable comments as they ogled the mature wife and then Jack got up and bought another round of drinks. Before Mary knew what was happening, another brandy was plonked down before her as Bert further encouraged her.

'We were saying before you came in, Mary, that you definitely have got the best legs in the village. Old Bill said he'd like to see some more of them. What do you say, Mary?' It was obvious that the men had enjoyed a few pints before Mary arrived, but butterflies started to jiggle in her stomach as the attention had immediately turned to her with compliments and talk of her legs.

As the time moved on towards 2 o'clock, there were still a few people in the lounge bar, but Mary and the old men were now the only occupants of the snug. The barmen were busy in the other bar, and so the 5 of them had the snug to themselves. Mary tried to keep the moment light and friendly, but she knew the others were all enjoying her feminine company. The sun was coming through the little windows in the snug, the working week was over, and Mary was starting to feel quite relaxed, especially as the brandy was going down a treat!

'I bet old Bill never mentioned my legs at all, did you Bill?' she laughed. 'It's just you, Bert, you old rascal, trying to tease me while I'm enjoying a drink.' She could feel Bert's thigh against her own and she knew the others were taking little glances at her knees whenever they could.

'That's not true, Mary. They all enjoy a lovely glimpse of your legs just as much as I do. Look, there's no-one in here apart from us. What about standing up so we can have another look at you? Go on, Mary,' and as he teased the mature wife, Bert slipped his hand onto her knee again, under the table.

Mary didn't flinch but kept up the teasing and the pretence as she felt those gnarled, strong fingers on her leg once more.

'God, Bert, you're awful, aren't you? You'll embarrass the others by keeping on at me. I'm nearly 50 years old, and you think I've got the best legs in the village? What about those young girls, they've got much better legs than mine,' but she still felt Bert's fingers moving gently up and down her thigh.

'They haven't got nice, shapely legs like you, Mary, and anyway, the others aren't embarrassed at all...in fact, they're worse than I am!' His fingers were going up inch by inch until, suddenly, Mary felt Bert's hand on her naked flesh.

'God, you're wearing stockings, Mary. She's got some sexy stockings on, boys. Corrrr!! That's really lovely, Mary.' Bert's hand had slipped slowly up the succulent thigh and he had reached the soft, white flesh above Mary's stocking tops.

She didn't very often wear stockings and she didn't know what possessed her to do so today, but there must have been just a hint of being a dare-devil today, knowing that she was going to enjoy a drink with Bert at lunch-time. Did she wish for this to happen? Did she just hope in the back of her mind that Bert might feel her thighs once more and find that she was wearing these sexy items? Was Mary playing with fire or was it something that secretly she hoped might happen?

Well, it had happened now, with three of the other old villagers present. Now what was she going to do? She was blushing and still trying to keep a grip on the situation, but she still had to admit to herself that she was enjoying the thrills of a strange, firm hand on her thigh again, and the erotic banter that was now ensuing.

'You shouldn't be talking about my stockings in the pub, Bert,' laughed Mary. 'Who wants to know that?'

'We all do, Mary. You know that. There's no-one in here, is there? Let's have a look, Mary. Let Tom, Jack and Bill have a quick look at your stockings,' and he sort of held her waist, trying to move Mary from her seat into a standing position. 'Come on, Mary, stand up...there's no-one here.' Mary blushed again and took another deep swig of her brandy, trying to decide Yes or No!! It was gone 2 o'clock and the brandy was having a wonderful effect on her nerves, and the snug was still empty apart from the 5 of them. Then old Bill piped up.

'He's right, Mary. We all think you've got a lovely figure and we'd love to see more of your legs. Just a quick look, Mary. Go on, please.' Suddenly, Mary rose from her seat and stood defiantly next to the table, with 4 pairs of eager eyes on her. The thrills and feelings in her body were almost out of control, but Mary just stood silently, her face smiling and blushing, and she gently inched the hem of her skirt up to her stocking tops. All eyes meandered up her delicious, long legs to see just a hint of luscious thigh at the top.

'Higher, Mary. Higher! You look wonderful. There you are..... we said you've got the best legs, and you have.'

'That's enough, you rascals, that's enough now. Someone might come in,' Mary blurted out, but the old men were not going to let this wonderful chance slip by. It was Tom who then added his piece.

'Can we see the back, Mary? Just a quick look at the back of those gorgeous pins. You've got lovely, long legs, you know, and it would be a shame not to see them now.' Mary was still grinning and getting excited at the thrill and danger of it all.

'No, you can't. I can't go showing off my legs in the local pub for you dirty old men, now can I? What will people think if they find out what's been going on? You'll just have to make do with what you've seen,' but her head was buzzing and her little, red panties were once again getting damp at her bravado. Tom still kept pushing his luck and obviously spoke for the others.

'Oh, come on, Mary. Just turn around now,' and his hand was on her waist, gently trying to move her around. It would seem that Mary didn't need much persuasion as her body slowly turned round so that her hands were leaning on the little table. As she stood there, she took another sip of brandy for dutch courage, knowing full well that her skirt was again at the tops of her stockings.

'Corrr......don't she look lovely,' exclaimed Tom. 'You were right, Bert. She's certainly a sexy looking gal,' and now Tom, from where he was sitting, was able to slide his hand onto the back of Mary's legs and gently caress her shapely thighs from the knee upwards. The delight of another strong hand feeling her body froze Mary to the spot and there was just nothing she could do. There was still nobody else in the snug bar and she was caught between the danger of what was happening and the sheer excitement of those warm, sensuous feelings flowing around her body again.

On the other side of her, Bert was grinning from ear to ear and then his hand, too, gently snaked out onto the back of a nylon clad leg. Mary still couldn't move as a second hand played on her legs, but she thought she ought to protest now.

'You shouldn't be doing this, boys, should you? God, I'm behaving just like a loose woman and.......and........please, don't.......God!' but they were only half-hearted protests and made no difference to Bert and Tom. Still their hands toyed with Mary's thighs, still caressing the nylon, and Bert's fingers began to move a little higher, taking the hem of the skirt with them.

'No, no, Bert. Not here! Not here....no.......please.....' but Bert's hand was gently moving Mary's skirt up above the stocking tops so that her soft, white skin was becoming visible to all 4 men. In spite of her protests, Mary didn't move and just took another long swig from her drink as she felt the hands wandering all round the backs of her thighs. She felt like a dentist's patient who didn't want it to happen but just couldn't do a thing about it. Yet, did Mary have feelings in her stomach that were saying she couldn't resist the attention?

A hand moved up her leg a bit further and just felt the soft cheek of her ass........ and then the other hand was on her other cheek. Christ, they're playing with my bottom, she thought. It all seemed to happen so quickly as she felt her hem going even further up the backs of her legs. The two hands were playing all over her bottom, down her thighs and then back up again and Mary's panties were becoming quite wet as her body responded to the gentle attack.

'Oh my God, you men, what are you doing?' but she still stood motionless as her body braced itself while Bert and Tom enjoyed the exploration of this fine looking woman.

'Relax, Mary, relax,' encouraged Bert. 'You know we're not going to hurt you.' Mary knew by now that her skirt was right up at her waist and that the thin sliver of material of her little panties could be seen between the cheeks of her bottom. What shame, what embarrassment, but such wonderful feelings coursed round her body as the elderly hands continued to ignite her passions.

She just moved her feet slightly apart to steady herself and then suddenly......oh my God, so suddenly, she felt a finger gingerly slide along the material of her panties right underneath her body, between her legs.

Mary nearly came on the spot as the finger beautifully caressed the lips of her cunt through the red underwear. All 4 men were watching eagerly now as she was exposed to the touches and eyes of her aggressors. Was she relieved, or was she disappointed, as just then she heard the door behind the bar creak open and someone was coming into the bar.

Mary stood up with a startle and quickly slid her skirt back into place. There were looks of disappointment on the men's faces as they knew that the interruption had stopped a wonderful moment from continuing, but the barman was now there, calling last orders and Mary felt that she had been saved. Was she glad? Was she sorry that the feelings had stopped? She was just pleased that the decision had been taken from her.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers