Mary: A Desired Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

'I've got to go now, you naughty old men,' she announced. 'I've had too much to drink again, and I want to get out in the sun.' Bert smiled and kept up the pressure.

'You'll have to walk me home again, Mary. It won't take you long and you've got plenty of time to get out in the sun. Come on. You'll have to see your old neighbour safely indoors, won't you?' They said goodbye to the others and then Bert and Mary went off back down the lane towards their homes.

'They liked your stockings, Mary, didn't they,' grinned Bert as they walked the short distance to Bert's bungalow.

'I've never felt so embarrassed, Bert, all you old men looking at my legs and my bottom. Don't you dare say a word about it to anybody. You promise now?'

'Only if you come in and have a coffee with me,' he laughed.

'I knew you were going to say that.....you men are all the same. Well, just 10 minutes then, and then I'm going to sit in the back garden for an hour before I have to make the dinner.'

The two went into Bert's bungalow and Mary took charge of the coffee making again.

It was as she was stirring the coffees on the kitchen worktop that Mary felt a familiar hand on her bottom once more, rubbing gently on her dress, right on the cheeks of her ass. She shivered and froze again, this time not having the excuse of a public place. She knew she should protest but after the strong brandies and the hands exploring her bottom and legs in the pub, Mary was finding it hard to stop the soft, delicious feelings.

'Oh God, Bert, no more, no more, please! I said I was embarrassed and I'm feeling embarrassed again. You're my friend, you naughty old man, and I'm a married lady......ummm, oh please, Bert, not......not.....!!' but Bert just carried on caressing her shapely ass and easing the hem of the black skirt up again.

'Mary, you're a delicious woman, and I know you quite like being teased and admired. I can see it in your eyes.' All the time, Bert had one hand around her waist, holding her in place, while his other hand was on the side of her thigh, easing the skirt higher and higher. Mary felt on fire, stars shooting through her brain, her knees almost knocking, and then she could feel Bert's fingers on her soft skin again. He was above her stockings once more.

'Whether I like it or not, Bert, it's wrong, so wrong. You should know better than to try and take advantage........oh God, don't go any........Bert, Bert....ummmm.'

'Relax, Mary, relax! You know I won't hurt you, you know that,' and his hand had slowly caressed her thigh and moved gently round to the front of her thigh, and then the inside of her thigh.' Mary was breathing heavily now and had put her hands onto the worktop to steady herself. She wanted to scream with pleasure but felt so guilty and ashamed, and again tried to bring a halt to her predicament.

'Please Bert....Bert. We might both regret what might happen and.........ummm, oh God, Bert....it's.....it's......!'

'Shhhh, Mary. It's OK. I haven't touched another woman since my Betty died, and sometimes I find it hard to resist you. You really are sexy, and beautiful, and.....and seeing your lovely bottom in the pub.....well!' By now, Bert's fingers had slid up the inside of Mary's thigh and he had reached her red panties. He just gently caressed the flimsy material but his experienced fingers knew just where to touch. He ran a finger up from beneath her body, right over her wet cunt lips, and easily found Mary's hard clit. Again, she shuddered and let out a small moan but her feet just inched apart a little, quite voluntarily. God, what was happening to her?

'Ummmm, ummmm....Bert, Bert,' but she could do nothing as she felt him move her panties aside and slide a finger into the matt of pubic hair and on to the lips of her cunt. Bert ran his finger up and down the soaking lips, opening them slightly, and then he went back to playing with her clit. He knew this would have the right effect and he could feel Mary battling with her mind as her breathing increased and her little moans got more frequent and louder.

'Ummmm.....ohhhhhh......Oh Bert, I can't do it, I can't do it.......not today, not today! It's not right. Please Bert, ahhhhhhhh,' but her moans were loud, her sighs were so agreeable, and then she felt his fingers go between her lips and into her cunt. At the same time, Bert was able to keep rubbing his thumb across Mary's clit, keeping up the mental and physical pressure on his gorgeous neighbour.

Then Bert grabbed one of her hands from the worktop and gently brought it back behind her. He eased it down and Mary could feel her hand being taken right onto the front of Bert's trousers. Oh my God! She could feel his wonderful cock, rigid and hard and throbbing, even for a man of Bert's age.

'Look what you do to me, Mary. Feel what effect you have on me.' She was still embarrassed, nervous and a little frightened but she couldn't help run her hand over Bert's cock and then hold it through his trousers as she still felt his fingers playing wonderful tunes in her cunt. Then Mary panicked.

'No, no, Bert.....oh God......I can't do this. I'm sorry.....I'm really sorry!' She spun round and all contact with hands and fingers was lost. 'Why don't you take some pictures of me if you want to?' She thought by offering up this treat, it might placate the old man and save her from having to make the decision that was so, so tempting for her. She held Bert's hand tightly, knowing that they were both disappointed, but Mary just knew that at that moment, she couldn't go ahead with something that was completely alien to her.

'Oh Mary. You're so gorgeous and sexy......and you could make an old man so happy, you know,' and Bert was smiling again, the tension of the moment easing off. Mary felt a little more relaxed and then Bert said.

'OK. You did say some more pictures, didn't you, so let me get my camera. I want to see those stocking tops, though, Mary,' and he was teasing her again. Mary still felt a stunning sensation whirring around her body, and her panties were soaking. Her mind was in a haze as Bert took her to the bottom of the stairs and told her to smile for the camera. Click, click, but Mary's mind was anywhere but on having photographs taken.

She had just gone through a thrilling episode of having strange men expose and play with her naked bottom in the pub, and then Bert had had his fingers in her cunt while she was made to feel......and enjoy...the hardness of his cock in the privacy of his home. She was getting so close, being so tempted, but Mary still shied away from the ultimate act of adultery. When Bert asked her to lift her skirt for another photo, Mary just did it without question.

She lifted the hem to her waist, she turned to all angles, and she just carried on in a zombie-like state. Letting her neighbour take some more risqué pictures of her was mild, Mary told herself, in comparison to letting herself be fucked over the kitchen work-top just yards from her own front door. The thought was wonderful but the ultimate giving in to her own desires was something that she just couldn't bring herself to do at present.

Mary just wanted to get away after all this and she got back to the old habit of telling Bert to behave himself as she made for the front door.

'I'll see you next week, Bert, and Eric will probably be in to see you over the weekend. Now, you just keep those pictures to yourself, otherwise there won't be any more, you old rascal,' and she gave Bert a soft kiss on his cheek before opening the door. He still managed to caress her ass as she left and called out,

'Look after those long legs, Mary. See you next week,' and the afternoon was over. Bert was on his own for the rest of the day and night!

Mary went straight home, changed into her bikini, and took her sun lounger into the garden, right against the big hedge where no-one could see her and she wasn't overlooked. The sun was warm and high in the sky and she just sat there with her thoughts, letting the warm sun melt into her body. She shivered at what might have been and what had actually happened. She knew that wearing a tight skirt and stockings had been provocative and, after a few brandies, she had allowed things to get out of hand.

But did she regret it? Of course she didn't. She was on a high, the men had enjoyed playing with her bottom and legs and it had given her the most wonderful thrills. Her physical needs at home were still being almost ignored, and just to feel like a desirable woman again was giving Mary a new zest for life, a new outlook and a dangerous excitement.

To feel Bert's wonderful cock in her hand was fantastic, and to feel the touch of his fingers inside her panties, playing on all the right spots, was something that Mary thought she might never experience again. Had she been foolish and immature to panic and stop Bert in his tracks? He was only an old widower who would never wish her any harm, and Mary knew that 90% of his life was spent alone in his bungalow, looking at the four walls. Oh God, she thought. Here I am toying with my mind, trying to find excuses as to why I didn't let my neighbour fuck me! Don't be stupid. Put it to the back of your mind. Your husband will be home soon and there are other things to look forward to!

She found her nipples to be as hard as iron and she just let her fingers wander over her bikini bottoms, wanting so much to bring fulfilment to her aching body. God, once again, Mary was full of aching frustration, wanting to channel her energies in the right direction but when she looked at her watch, she knew that Eric would soon be pulling up in the car, and she tried to put all these troublesome thoughts out of her mind. It was becoming so difficult!

On Saturday morning, Eric took Bert in the car into town for a few things. They were back by noon and then Eric took Mary out for a meal in the evening. The conversation was quite relaxed between husband and wife until Eric said,

'Old Bert certainly likes you going round to see him during the week.' Mary became a little nervous at what might have been discussed between the two men.

'Why, what did he have to say?' Eric smiled at his wife.

'He says I've got a very attractive wife and that it really makes his day when you visit.'

'That's kind of him, isn't it,' replied Mary. 'We're only helping out a neighbour, like most people do, aren't we? And it isn't any trouble, is it?' She didn't know what else to say, and she hoped that her face didn't betray any guilt she might feel.

'Yes, but he says he is very lucky to a have a sexy, attractive lady pop in and see him each day. He said that you're very popular in the village, and I should be very proud to have such a lovely wife.'

'And are you?' Mary asked, pointedly.

'Of course I am....you know that. Come on, it's getting late and it's been a busy day again.' End of conversation. Mary breathed a sigh of relief but was a little miffed that her husband couldn't make the effort to compliment and perhaps tease her himself. All she wanted was to feel desired and appreciated by her own husband.

That night, Eric made a token effort to make love to his wife. Perhaps it was the thought of the villagers finding her 'sexy and attractive,' but the coupling didn't last very long and was soon over, Mary only enjoyed brief moments and didn't have an orgasm, and Eric was soon snoring by her side once more. Mary was left totally frustrated again, and her thoughts went back to Friday afternoon and.....and.....oh God, no, no, put all those thoughts out of your mind, she told herself.

On Monday, Mary nipped into town to get some meat for the week from the supermarket, and then rushed home as the weather was hot again. Not a day to give up a visit to the beach. She called into Bert at his bungalow about half past ten, knocking on the back door and sliding in, as usual.

'Hello Mary, had a good weekend? Thank Eric for taking me into town on Saturday. It made a nice change.' Mary laughed.

'Yes, he told me you had a nice chat. I hope you remembered to stay discreet, you old rascal,' and she could see Bert grinning at her. 'Look, here's you're dinner, Bert. Chicken pie today. I haven't got to go to school today......it's a training day or something......so I'm going home to change, and then I'm going down to the bay to have a nice swim and a sunbathe. OK?'

'Oh, can't you stay a little longer, Mary....you've only just arrived.....and you look so sexy again today. I don't know how you do it, with all the rushing about you do.'

'I don't look sexy at all, you devil. It's a beautiful day and I want to get down the beach, Bert. You should get out in the fresh air as well, you know. Now, I've got to go!'

'Well, I might just have a walk down to the bay and have a look at you in your bikini. I might just do that! But you still look really sexy at the moment, Mary. Really smart and attractive. Just one picture, Mary, before you go.......just one, please!!!!'

'God, you are the limit, Bert, you really are. I haven't got time to stand here while you take pictures again. Hurry up, then, hurry up. You've got 5 minutes, you old rascal, and then I'm going.' Bert moved like a gazelle, taking his camera from the cupboard and he managed to cajole Mary into posing for 2 or 3 minutes before she put her foot down and headed for the door.

'You come down for some fresh air, Bert...it'll do you good,' and she was gone, once again feeling a little thrill in her loins at posing provocatively for her randy neighbour. Bert spent the next 30 minutes fiddling on his computer, admiring the pictures he had saved from previous days, and slobbering over the new ones from this morning. Yes, he was certainly going to walk down to the bay to see this gorgeous woman in her bikini!

She had tried to look smart to make the short trip into town, and Bert had caught her with high heels, a little black jacket and a nice skirt. He had even managed to tease her into raising her skirt to show her little, black panties before she brought proceedings to a halt, and it was these pictures that Bert was now lusting over.

He resisted taking his cock from his trousers and masturbating while he looked at the sexy wife, as he wanted to get down to the beach to enjoy the real thing in her bikini. After safely filing away the pictures, Bert was soon stepping from his front door, and setting off for the leisurely stroll down to the bay.

In the little bay, only a handful of people were present on this beautiful, warm Monday morning. Mary had quickly taken off her little skirt and top and was gently swimming in the sea. She was a strong swimmer, having learnt at a very early age, and she had probably swum in this bay nearly every year for the last 40 years or more. She lay on her back and gently floated, letting the sun caress her face, but it was her thoughts that really concentrated her mind.

Once again, she had been thrilled by the way Bert had taken control of her senses this morning, making her pose again for some sexy pictures. It had seemed to become a habit now, and Mary really looked forward to picking out clothes from her wardrobe that Bert would appreciate. She always tried to remain respectable and smart, but she just tried to include a hint of arousal to whet the old man's appetite. It certainly seemed to be working......and it certainly was giving Mary untold thrills!

Because of the lack of real satisfaction at home, Mary was getting more and more enjoyment from her little visits to Bert's house and to the pub and, if she was honest, what had occurred so far had really excited her and filled her with naughty thoughts whenever she was feeling a little depressed. The photographs were harmless but gave Mary a lovely warm feeling while she posed. Then there was the lunchtime drink in the Swan pub, being exposed and having her bottom felt by more than one pair of hands.......so embarrassing and dangerous, but thrilling at the same time, and then there was the brief minutes when Bert had had his hands in her panties, feeling her cunt and, pushing his fingers.........Christtt......her loins were starting to itch again!!!

In the water, Mary felt her feminine frustrations welling up in her stomach at the thoughts, and the sun on her body and the sea lapping between her legs only accentuated the way her body was becoming needy. She looked along the shore, but there was hardly anyone there to observe her actions.....how could they know what she was thinking anyway? She continued to float in the water but her fingers drifted down her bikini and caressed between her open legs, and she wanted so much to rub hard and feel a stunning orgasm wash over her. She started to enjoy her own touch, and could feel her cunt lips opening, but decorum and the need to act properly in public overcame her animal desires.

She quickly ducked her head into the sea and swam about 50 yards just to get her body out of this erotic mood, and then Mary decided to go and lay on the sands and enjoy the sun for a couple of hours, trying to calm down.

As she walked out of the water, she suddenly saw Bert walking along the shore towards her. Once more, Mary's nerves jangled a little, both with excitement and trepidation.

'Found you again, haven't I,' the old man joked as he reached the grinning wife. She had a towel and a small sun lounger on the sands and Mary quickly dried off before setting up her lounger and sitting down. She could see Bert taking in every inch of her shapely body, with a lecherous grin all over his face. Her bikini was not indecent, but it fitted her every curve and, because it was pink with dark polka dots, she certainly was an attractive sight on an otherwise deserted beach.

As she sat on her lounger, Bert looked down on her and she knew he could see her firm breasts spilling from the material, as well as the long expanse of flesh from her firm, delicious thighs. It was Mary's turn to tease a little.

'You've decided to get out of your armchair then, Bert, and get some exercise, have you? Are you going to have a swim?'

'Not likely, Mary. Too cold for me. I just came down so I could see you in your bikini.....and it was well worth it........coooorrrr.......you look good enough to eat! I think I'll have to get myself some bathers and join you one day,' he laughed.

'You just keep your naughty thoughts to yourself, you old devil. I just want to get some sun on my body while I've got the chance.'

'Would you like some cream on your back, Mary......and anywhere else you might want?'

'No I don't, thank you, Bert, so don't go trying it on. Either you're going to have a swim or.......,' but he didn't let her finish.

'I could rub some cream gently all the way to the tops of those lovely legs.....just to make sure you don't get sunburned!' he laughed again. Mary felt a little shiver go up her spine at the thought.

'Stop it, Bert, stop being a dirty old man again,' but, secretly, Mary was enjoying the flirting once more. She was enjoying him admiring her body and teasing her and then, suddenly, casting caution to the wind and being brave beyond reason, she said,

'Why don't you get some more exercise and walk round to the Swan for a drink. Then I can have my sunbathe and perhaps...... only perhaps, I might call in for a coffee on the way back up the lane,' and there was a glint in her eye as she held Bert's gaze.

'You're just saying that, you little devil, Mary....you're just saying that to get rid of me. If I go to the pub, you'll stay down here and then go straight back home, won't you?'

'What if I promise to call in, Bert? Look, while you have a pint or two in the Swan, I can enjoy the sun for another couple of hours, and then I'll call in for a coffee.....I promise.......but no hanky-panky though, and I think it's your turn to make me a coffee, isn't it?' and she gave one of her beguiling smiles. Bert's cock was definitely starting to stir as he stood there on the beach, listening to the tempting words.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers