Mary: A Desired Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

'You promise, Mary? You promise?' She smiled and nodded her head again. 'OK, I'll have a nice walk to the pub, but I'll be home by 2o'clock. Don't you leave it too long before you come in for that coffee.'

'Oh, be off with you. I said I'll be there, and I will. You just make sure you've got that kettle on.'

Mary tussled with her thoughts as she lay on the sands. Could she continue to control events if she went to Bert's bungalow? By promising to call in, was she giving the green light to the old man? She was enjoying the attention, the compliments and the dangerous liaisons that had developed, and the fact was that she looked forward to her daytime timetable now more than she looked forward to her evenings. It was a terrible thing to say, but she knew that if she were to stop everything that was happening, her life would return to the monotony of just being a middle-aged housewife once more.

That might be the best thing to do, she thought, but for the moment she just couldn't do it....she was just enjoying the fun and wickedness of the friendship, and hoped that it could just remain as such. Mary had another swim and then dried off in the sun and then at about 2pm, she gathered her things and began the brisk walk back up the lane.

She called out as she slid open the back door of Bert's bungalow. He was bound to be in....she was that confident!

'Are you there, Bert? I hope you've got that kettle on,' she called out. She heard movement in the hall and then Bert came into the kitchen, smiling all over his face. She could see that he had enjoyed a drink or two, even though he wasn't drunk. 'So, where's that coffee you promised me, Bert? I can't rely on you at all, can I?'

'Steady down, Mary. Steady down. I wanted to be sure you were coming before I put the kettle on, but now you're here, why don't you have a sit down......Corrrrrrr.....you don't half look good in that bikini, you do.' Mary blushed as she took one of the wooden seats at the little, kitchen table. Although she had put on a jumper and a tiny skirt for her walk back from the beach, her little bikini bottoms were still visible and they set Bert's pulse racing once more.

The old man made the coffees and put them down on the little table before drawing his chair right up close to where Mary was sitting. Straight away, she knew he could see the whole expanse of her thighs and probably glimpses of the polka dot material peeping out. This alone, even without any touching, sent goose pimples across Mary's skin and she revelled in the fact that Bert was taking little glimpses at her body. Those stimulating, naughty feelings were starting to meander around her body once more. She tried to tease Bert again.

'So, how many pints did you have in the Swan then, Bert? Too many to know what you're doing, I suppose?'

'Only two, Mary. Only two. I wanted to get back because you promised to come round and I would never miss one of your visits, Mary. You know that! And I think you wanted to pop in and see me again, didn't you.......you wanted to come round and show me those delicious legs again, didn't you,' he laughed, but he was looking into her eyes and his hand reached across the short distance to her knee.

'You cheeky devil, Bert,' but her legs didn't move as she felt those old gnarled fingers touch her skin once more. 'I just happen to have my beach skirt on which shows off a lot of leg, but don't you go getting any ideas again,' but Mary was laughing and still didn't flinch as Bert began to caress her skin and move his fingers up and down her thigh.

'Oh, come on, Mary. I've worked out how you are feeling and how maybe you get just a little excited. Don't worry Mary. I do understand that you're a really attractive, sexy woman and that maybe things at home are.........' and his hand went a little higher up her leg.

'God, Bert. You shouldn't be saying these things and..........I feel ashamed of what has happened already.......I'm married to Eric and shouldn't be.......and those photographs! You promise that nobody........,' but she had to stop as Bert's hand had now reached the material of her bikini bottoms and his other hand was easing the little skirt right to the tops of her legs.

'I've told you those photos are just for me, Mary. They're my private collection, but they do me the world of good when I have a look at them.' He had stood up now and moved behind Mary, his hands still at the tops of her thighs. 'I want some of you in your bikini before you go today........cooorrrr, you look gorgeous in your bikini.'

'Good God, what am I going to do with you, you naughty old man?' Mary smiled but her legs didn't move as she felt the seductive feelings slide round her body. He was tickling the tops of her thighs, and she just wanted it to continue. His arms were round her body from the back, and his hands were at the tops of her thighs. Bert began to softly kiss her neck while his fingers played on her thighs and Mary became swoozy and tense, even though the feelings were wonderful.

The more that seconds turned into minutes, the less resistant and nervous Mary became. The touches on her skin were gentle and erotic, and her adrenalin was flowing from her exercise on the beach. Mary just couldn't stop what was happening and she was now finding it more and more impossible even to make a token protest....but she made one last effort.

'Bert, Bert......we shouldn't be doing.........' but Bert was almost in control of the sexy wife now and his hands kept the stunning feelings waltzing around her body. 'Why don't you just take a couple of pictures and.......,' but Bert was still on the attack.

'Will you do something for me, Mary? Feel me, Mary. Feel what you do to me. We can do some pictures later.' He took her hand and, although she was mentally fighting a battle with herself, Mary allowed her hand to be taken onto the front of his trousers again.

'Oh God, Bert. Do I do that to you? Do I make you hard like that?' Her hand felt the hardness of the mature cock and Mary could only grasp the thick rod in the trousers and slide her fingers up and down, lust now overtaking any sensible thoughts. He was as hard as the other day, and Mary was just like jelly, sitting on her seat. Bert didn't need to hold her hand any longer as Mary just ran her fingers up and down, occasionally squeezing the wonderful specimen.

Immediately, Bert's hands went onto her bikini bottoms, sliding between her legs, feeling her wetness and Mary, God forbid, just opened her thighs enough for Bert to play with her cunt lips through the material. She had tried to resist the temptations over the last few weeks, she had tried to be a loyal wife, but it had all built up inside her and now there just seemed no turning back.

'Yes....yes, you do that to me, Mary, and no-one else has done that since my Betty died.' With one hand, he turned Mary's head and kissed her gently on the lips, but then the kiss was harder, their lips mashing together and their tongues fighting one another. His fingers were still playing with her cunt through the bikini, and Mary was still enjoying the feel of Bert's wonderful cock, but things were getting serious and moving more quickly.

Bert pulled Mary up from her seat and they faced one another. His hands went behind her and pulled the little skirt up to feel the cheeks of her ass. Their mouths joined again and their tongues fought again, and Mary's hand was still playing on the front of Bert's trousers. He moved her hand to the top of the trouser zip, and looked into her eyes. Mary grinned.

'You're the absolute devil, you are Bert,' but her hand gently took the zip down to the bottom and she gingerly moved her fingers inside his trousers as she felt Bert's hands toying with the cheeks of her ass.

As she suddenly felt his wonderful cock once more, her heart thumped hard in her chest and butterflies whizzed round her stomach. She held Bert's solid penis and gently squeezed, and she could feel his fingers go under her bikini to enjoy playing with the rump of her mature bottom. Oh God, she thought, this is it.........this is actually happening! She panicked slightly.

'What about those photos, Bert? Don't you want some pictures of my bikini?'

'And let you go now that I've got you? You'll pose for my pictures and then won't let me touch you again.' Mary took a deep breath.

'I promise Bert.' She squeezed his thick cock and ran her fingers up and down it, feeling the veins and excitement that it was generating in her body. 'I promise I'll hold your coc......ummm.....your thingy, Bert, if you want me to......but you can take a couple of pictures if you like.'

'You promise, Mary? You really promise?' and he slid his hands all round Mary's naked ass under the bikini. Bert couldn't believe his luck. Not only was she offering to pose again, but she was in such a state that she was promising to hold his cock again. Quickly, he got his camera and began to click away at the wife from down the lane. After a few shots he increased the odds.

'Why don't you take off that little skirt so I can see that bikini and your lovely bum more clearly?' Mary didn't care any more. She was smitten, she was feeling randy and the wetness in her bikini told its own story. She slipped off her shoes and then slowly peeled off the tiny skirt to show off the tight bikini bottoms. Bert was almost slobbering as he clicked away with the digital camera and then he took Mary by the hand again. She had been smiling all the time he took pictures and, as Bert put down the camera on the work top, they moved into a clinch once more.

There were no words spoken and, as Bert's zip had still been open all the while, as promised, Mary eased her hand into the open trousers and felt for the prize cock. She sighed quietly as her fingers went round the rigid tool and then their lips met again for another passionate kiss. Her mind went over the last few weeks, the photos and display in the pub, the way Bert had caressed and tantalised her cunt, the teasing compliments and the........well, I suppose it was a complete but gentle seduction. Now she was openly and quite naturally holding his appreciative cock.......and Mary was loving every minute.

Bert's fingers were moving the bikini bottoms gradually over her bottom and easing them down to the tops of her thighs. One hand moved to the front and meandered in the matt of dark hair around Mary's vagina and slowly went to the soaking lips of her cunt. She was toying with his hard cock and he was in the lips of her cunt. There was no resistance left in Mary, the seduction had moved on too far for that and they just played with each others body almost in silence.

As she ran her fingers up and down the throbbing prick, it seemed to be becoming harder and thicker in her hand. She pulled it from his trousers and looked down.

'Oh God, Bert, you feel so hard.....ummmmm,' but her mind suddenly went to her own body as Bert slid a finger inside her. She eased her naked feet apart and Bert slid another finger inside her, exploring her wet cunt and pushing in gently. Mary's own fingers slid to his balls and cupped and squeezed softly, and then she was running her hand round the thick meat and sliding up and down again. The fingers in her cunt were almost lifting her up a few inches but the erotic and stunning feelings were permeating around her body like nothing she had felt for years.

'Sit on the table, Mary. Come on, sit on the table,' and Bert easily manoeuvred the eager body onto the side of the wooden table where he lifted her onto the edge. As he looked at her nervous face, Bert eased the bikini down her legs and tossed it onto the floor. He stroked her long thighs, easing them apart and holding them between his strong arms, and then Bert bent forward and his head went between her welcoming, open legs. Mary shivered and groaned as she felt his tongue touch her cunt.

'Ahhhhh...oh God, Bert.....ummm!' He began to lap at her there, feeling the nectar of her juices on his mouth, his tongue searching out her clit and giving it special attention, and his fingers just played all around the opening body. In the end, Mary just eased her body back so that she was laying right back on the table, with Bert holding her thighs up and apart while he enjoyed the fruits of her body with his mouth.

She had to stifle little screams as she felt her clit being pummelled by Bert's tongue. It had been many years since she had enjoyed this foreplay and the feelings were incredible...if only.....she put those thoughts right out of her head. She was naked from the waist down but she cared not one iota. The feelings in her body were indescribable and she didn't want them to stop. Bert carried on like a man possessed but in a sort of slow motion, Mary's body began to make little jumps off the table. Her ass moved as Bert licked and nibbled at the frantic clit and he had to hold her thighs tightly as Mary began to go wild.

'No....no....Bert....ummmmm, oh yeeeeessss! You know just where to ...aghhhhhhhhhh!' and suddenly, the first orgasm attacked her body and washed all round her nerves to the ends of her toes and fingers. Bert felt her juices increase and then he lifted his head and wiped his face. He smiled at the vision in front of him, and then he held his cock in his hand.

He still held her legs up as he moved his body forward, closer to the table. Mary looked down between her legs and offered her hand for guidance. Bert didn't need it! He was too experienced to need help! She was breathing heavily now, and just let it happen.

'Ohhh....Bert.....Bert....it's beautiful......Yes...... yes please...!!' She was almost begging. She felt the tip open her slowly and then Bert was stretching her with his superb cock. Her legs were now resting on his shoulders as she felt him ease inside her, and she felt her cunt opening wide to accept this wonderful intrusion. Over the last few years, by this time the sex would have been all over for her.......now, it was just beginning. Again, Mary blanked out these thoughts and just concentrated on the moment.

Bert held her hips and thighs and began to slide back and forth, trying to push in deeper with each stroke. He was succeeding. Bert had finally got to fuck the sexy wife from down the lane and he was enjoying every second....and so was she! In, out, in, out, deeper with each fuck and Mary was moaning and sighing in complete abandonment.

As the coupling increased in pace and vigour, Bert moved even closer, pushing Mary's legs back so that her knees were moving towards her chest. In, out, in, out, he was really ramming his appreciative cock as deep and as hard as he could into her.

'Ummmm......oh God, Bert....Bert....I can feel you so deep in me.....ummm.....I can feel you filling me up......you feel so big inside me....ahhhh!'

'Are you comfortable, Mary? Do you want to stand up and let me fuck you doggie-style?' he laughed.

'No, no.....oh for God sake, Bert. Don't stop....ummm......don't stop, please......just keep, just keep......!'

'Say it, Mary. Say the word,' and he held her legs tightly and really thrust into her body as he watched her face.

'Just keep....ummmm, oh God, just keep fucking me, Bert.....ohhhhhhh!!' Her head was thrashing from side to side, her eyes were closed and her hands were splayed tensely either side of her body. Bert had his arms either side of her thighs and he leaned forward and took Mary behind her neck with one hand, lifting her head slightly. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

'Good Mary? Is it good? You wanted a good fuck, didn't you?' he grinned.

'Don't keep going on, Bert. Just fuck me, fuck me.......ummmm, fuck me harder, harder!' she almost screamed. He held her head and held her gaze. He was really thrashing and rutting into her body and they were both moving inches as their bodies went back and forth. A culmination was fast approaching for both of them and sweat gleamed from their bodies. Bert thought he was fucking a velvet glove, it was so smooth, and Mary enjoyed the thrill of a red-hot poker stretching her cunt.

On and on it went, in, out, in, out, back and forth, harder and harder, no words now being spoken except little groans as the bodies were on automatic pilot. Bert was like a piston, firing into the succulent cunt, and Mary could feel this piston rod opening her body and giving her thrill after thrill, like never before. Suddenly, she felt the piston stop deep inside her and Bert groaned.

There was the feeling of a few little squirts of juice firing into her body and this frantic movement also induced Mary to reach her own pinnacle. She screamed as her body tensed and her ass jumped off the table one last time. Her orgasm thrashed around her body with even more force than the first one and then they both just moaned and sighed quietly as this fantastic fuck slowly ground to a shuddering halt.

'Oh my goodness, Bert. What have you done? I haven't felt like that for.......that was beautiful, you naughty old man,' and her hand went between her legs to just stroke his cock as it slowly slid from her body.

They gently eased apart and Bert helped Mary up from the table. He ran his hands down her thighs and round onto her ass again, but Mary suddenly had thoughts of elsewhere.

'Oh God, Bert. What's the time?' She looked at the clock on the kitchen wall. It said half past three. 'I've got to go, Bert. Look at the time......I've got such a lot to do at home...oh God!' She tried to gather her clothes and get dressed, every movement watched by her elderly neighbour.

'Don't panic, Mary, don't panic. It's only half past three....you've got time for another coffee, haven't you?'

'No, no, Bert. I've got to go....I really have.' She held the old man's hand and reached to give him a kiss on the cheek. 'Thankyou, Bert....that was beautiful, but........but.......oh God!' and she was blushing again.

'I know, Mary, I know. Not a single word to anybody. Do you think I'm going to shout it all over the village? But you'll be in to visit me again tomorrow, won't you?'

'Only if you behave yourself, you naughty old man,' and Mary was grinning again, their relationship back on an even keel. She slipped out of the back door. 'See you tomorrow, Bert.' She was still blushing as she went up the lane, imagining that all the village knew what she had been doing. But what had she started?

What would happen on her next visit to old Bert.....and the next visit......and the next visit??? Mary tried not to think about it!!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers