Mary Against the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

"You never told her about the men you enjoyed in college?" Susan asked.

"No," Mary sobbed. "What is he getting for pimping me out? What could be worth that?"

"When do you arrive in Chicago?" Susan asked.

"3pm at O'Hare." Mary gave the airline and the flight number.

"I'll meet you. Wear one of your new outfits from Valentina, why don't you?" Susan said.

Mary had lost it and was crying openly on the phone. "Sure," she said. "Thanks, Susan. I'll see you later today, okay?"

When Susan met Mary at the airport, they hugged, and Mary tried hard not to break down. "You know," she told Susan, "I was tempted to have an affair and fuck my brains out in Miami. I just could not do it."

"It's too easy down there. I'll help you do it right here in Chicago. Shall we start with Steve? I have a plan," Susan said.

Mary sealed her fate when she said, "I'm in your hands now. I'll do whatever you say."

"Good girl. I've located Steve and I know where he lives. I have a date with him tonight, and you're coming with me," Susan said.

"What? How could you have done that already? Jesus, Susan, you're amazing," Mary said.

"Yes, yes, I guess I am," Susan said. "Now come to my hotel and shower away the airplane cooties you must have, and let's have fun, talk, and relax. I'll tell you my plan, okay?"

The two women had a long discussion in Susan's hotel room. It was on a high floor with a view of Lake Michigan, and Mary enjoyed how serene she felt there, even as the weather outside roared away with a fierce brutality. At 6pm, the two women went down to the hotel lobby to wait for Steve. He was already there.

"This is my friend Mary," Susan said. "She's had a hard time recently. Could she join us tonight?"

Steve looked askance. Two women? He had been hoping to score with Susan, and with Mary there, well, it seemed unlikely. Mary however was in her element. Her job with Mr. Bonami had trained her to read expressions instantly, both on women and on men.

"I'll make it worth your while," Mary said, batting her eyelashes. Steve looked her over, up and down, as a man might appraise a pig he was about to buy at the stockyards. Steve realized that Mary had two properties he loved in a woman: She was gorgeous, and she was sexy as hell. She was sporting a wedding ring, too, but he hoped that would not be too big of an obstacle.

Steve smiled, "It'll be fun. Dinner and dancing, girls?"

"Do you know a place to dance with strobe effects?" Mary asked, smiling beguilingly.

"I do," Steve said, not really understanding why Mary asked. Susan's face was all lit up with smiles, however.

They all three went to dinner. Chicago has some great restaurants, and Steve bribed the maître d'hôtel to change the reservation from two people to three. They had cocktails and the three of them polished off two bottles of some delicious red wine. Both girls were feeling no pain.

As they were leaving the restaurant, heading to the Uber car waiting for them to take them to the nightclub, Susan said, "I believe it's possible you occasionally work with Mary's husband?"

"Oh?" Steve said, now nervous, and not knowing where this was going.

"Yes. His name is Matt Michaels. Maybe you know him?" Susan said, dropping what amounted to a nuclear bomb. "I hear he fools around with a girl named Carmen from time to time?"

"I know him," Steve said. He turned to Mary. "Are you the Mary who is his wife?"

Mary just smiled. "Maybe," she said. "Does it matter? I'm trying to get him a present for April Fool's Day, because the man is a fool, and April 1 is coming up fast."

"If you know about Carmen, then he is a bigger fool than I thought," Steve said.

"I hear you want permission from Matt to fuck his wife Mary," Susan said. Steve looked at her, his mouth hanging open. "Don't you think it's better to get permission directly from Mary than from her husband Matt? Women's liberation was a long time ago, you know."

Steve looked at Mary, who gave her best Mona Lisa non-committal smile. "Let's go dancing," Mary said.

The three of them went to the club, and Steve took turns dancing with each of them. When the music called for a fast dance, the three of them danced together. It did not take too long, however, before another man at the bar asked Susan to dance, and Steve and Mary were dancing together. Mary was wearing her special effects dress and waiting for the strobes to start in order to surprise and beguile Steve. In the meantime, she had her arms around his neck and was pushing her body into his, moving it slowly around his crotch, hoping for some reaction down there.

Finally, around 10:30pm, some great dancing music began. Steve led Susan out to the dance floor, leaving Mary alone. She went to the ladies and removed her bra. As soon as she came back out a man grabbed her, whisking her onto the dance floor, and she began happily to gyrate away.

The strobes began. Mary's boobs were lit up, and little by little every man at the club was looking at Mary, who herself was pretending to be oblivious as to how much on display she was. She was really enjoying herself!

When the dance was over her partner did not want to give her up, but she explained she had to return to her date and she gave him a quick compensatory kiss. The man grabbed her and turned the little compensatory kiss into a passionate embrace. Mary was into it, and she began to climb up his legs as they kissed, trying to get his knee into her crotch.

Steve took notice of how free Mary was getting with her affections. Mary strolled over to Susan and Steve. Susan drifted away, leaving Steve with Mary, and as the music began again the two of them danced as the strobes lit up Mary's boobs, and, of course, her lace panties.

When Steve had Mary in a slow dance body lock, Mary said, "You know, maybe I could put on a better show if someone removed my panties. Do you agree?" Steve smiled, and he slipped his hands under her skirt and gently and slowly pushed down her panties. He used the occasion to test the moisture level of her pussy, as well. She was nice and wet, and she had to know where his finger had been, yet she was not reacting. Wow, Matt has quite a wife, Steve thought! He wanted her. He wanted her bad.

When the next fast dance began and Steve took Mary to the dance floor, the strobe lights lit up Mary's boobs and her pussy, and everyone stopped to watch and to enjoy the show. Steve and Mary were alone on the dance floor with Mary the center of attention. Mary realized this only gradually, since she was very drunk at this point. There were other flashes, too, as cell phones were taking dozens of pictures of the hot, sexy, exhibitionist.

A man asked to cut in on the next slow dance, and Mary found herself dancing with her body pressed to the body of the stranger, whose hands were on her ass. He began to feel up the crack of her ass through her skirt. Mary considered this and decided to act as if she were oblivious. This became a harder act when his hands began to fondle her boobs through her strobe influenced transparent blouse. She told him to behave himself, and when he ignored her, snaking his hand under skirt and using his finger to check out her pussy, Mary became alarmed.

His finger felt good, she had to admit, but this was too much. She waited a beat or two too long, enjoying the man's finger caressing her pussy, but then she pulled away from him, slapped his face, and quickly walked back to Steve and to safety. Unfortunately, the man grabbed Mary's arm as she walked away from him, and roughly pulled her back into him. This happened so fast that Steve and Susan, both locked in their own embrace, did not notice.

Susan was giving Steve free reign, and he was enjoying feeling up her body as they danced. At one point he got his hand under her rather short skirt, and his fingers were stroking her slit through her panties. Susan let out a little moan in reply. These two women are something! Steve thought to himself, as he leaned into Susan and began to kiss her while his finger snaked under her panties and into her pussy, right there on the dance floor.

Mary saw what was going on with Steve and Susan and she realized she was on her own. She led the man off to a corner of the room, pushed him down into a chair and climbed up onto his lap. She kissed him with abandon, and as they kissed the man's hands explored every available inch of Mary's body, while Mary responded by kissing him more and more intensely.

At one point, the man started sliding Mary around on his lap. Mary quickly realized he had unzipped, and his cock was out to play. She could not possibly give him a blowjob since everyone would see her doing it. A blowjob, however, was not his plan. This became obvious when Mary, who was now without panties, felt his nice big cock slip into her pussy. She had not expected this.

God, it felt good. She had no idea how much she needed a good fuck. This was not just a fuck, it was a public fuck in a dark corner of a nightclub, where she was something of the center of attention. As the man began to bounce her on his cock, with Mary groaning in reply, she began to realize lots of people were watching her get fucked. Cell phone flashes were rampant.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this," Mary said, as she tried to disengage from the man's cock deep inside her. The man's strong arms clamped down on her however, and she had no choice but to let him continue to fuck her.

Mary was now in full panic. She was fucking a stranger. She did not even know his name! She was fucking him in a nightclub with tons of other men watching. What if he was diseased? How could she do this? How did this come to pass, anyway? And why won't that goddam moaning stop? Oh, she thought, the moaning is coming from me, isn't it? Jesus.

Well, what the hell, Mary thought. She'll never be back this way again, and she doesn't know anyone but Susan and her husband's friend Steve at this club. Mary relaxed and enjoyed the fuck to the max. She even leaned over and kissed the man longingly as he ploughed away in her wet and luscious pussy. He slipped a hand under blouse and caressed lovingly her bare boobs.

Mary said, "Make me cum. I need to cum for you. Please make me cum."

The man said, "What's your name?" as he increased the tempo of his thrusts. Mary began to laugh at the absurdity of her situation, the outrageous nature of it, the ridiculous nature of it. Putting those thoughts together pushed her over the top, and she let out a little scream as she came and her body shook and quivered in response to her climax. "I'm Mary," she groaned, as he continued to pound away driving her once again to the edge of sanity.

"Mark," he said, "pleased to meet you," and he groaned, thrusting up deep inside her and holding there. She felt his cock retract and shoot his load inside her. He retracted again, shot again, and then a third time, before he finally stopped, and just sat there with his cock inside her, kissing her, and playing with her boobs. Mary was giggling at learning his name while he came inside her.

The two of them sat there as Mark's cock's slowly shrunk. Mary and Mark continued to kiss. Finally, Mary unwound herself from Mark's lap and told him that it was time for to go. Mark nodded and asked how to reach her. Mary just smiled, saying she was from out of town. She stood up, a little shaky at first, and the men watching around applauded. She gave them all a big smile, and while she smiled the strobes lit up her boobs and her now cum filled pussy.

With the strobes still lighting up Mary's charms, she strode over to Steve and Susan and said, "It's time to go." Mary kept right on walking, out of the club, onto the Chicago sidewalk, where it was cold and snowing. She quickly began to shiver. She waited for Steve and Susan to emerge, but they did not. As she got colder and colder, since she was wearing very little, and her nipples were so hard they were aching, she flagged a passing taxi, announcing to him the name of Susan's hotel.

Mary spent that night alone in Susan's Chicago hotel room, as Susan did not come home. As she imagined Steve fucking Susan over and over, she poured her heart out to Sappho, who as usual softly and sweetly hummed her reply from inside Mary's sweet love tunnel. Mary stood, nude, looking out the window at Lake Michigan. She thought of Mark and the nightclub. She shivered in shame, and then she giggled. She alternated feeling sorry for herself with feeling pride for taking her revenge by fucking a stranger in a nightclub. Matt did not know it yet, but he was now a cuckold. She was confident Steve would tell him at some point. Men are like that.

Mary opened up her computer, planning to see if some porn could inspire her to keep the eros going, when she saw that Matt had ten text messages waiting to be read. He had probably read them already on his phone, but of course not on his computer. Several of them were pictures. Oh shit, she thought, am I going to see that two-bit slut Carmen tied up naked again?

The pictures were cell phone pictures of Mary herself, her boobs and her pussy on display through her clothes as the strobes lit her up in the Chicago club. The caption was, "Great sexy wife, Matt! You lucky dog." The text was from Steve. The second picture showed the man with his finger in Mary's pussy, to her horror, right there on the dance floor. How could Steve had been so lucky to have flashed that?

The third picture was of Mary sitting on Mark's lap at the club. She studied it intensely, and she decided one could not tell he had his cock inside her from the picture. Thank goodness for that!

The fourth picture was of Mary shivering, wearing her thin and bright light transparent dress without lingerie underneath, lit up by headlights on a Chicago sidewalk in the snow. Mary had her arm raised to hail a taxi, and it really displayed her boob lusciously and perfectly. Mary looked cold and vulnerable and sexy as all get-go. Any man who saw that picture would have instant desire for her; she looked completely submissive and vulnerable in the picture.

She looked carefully at her pussy in the picture. It was plainly visible, but she could not detect any leaking cum. Thank goodness again, she thought to herself.

The next text was from her husband Matt. "What the fuck is going on??" he wrote. "So that really is your wife Mary? Holy shit!" came the reply from Steve. "Are you fucking her??" came the question from Matt. Mary could not tell if he was angry, outraged, or turned on. It's hard to read emotions into texts. She smiled and chuckled to herself. If only he knew!

Suddenly Matt got a new text. "No, somehow I lost her. I'd sure love to fuck her, though. Maybe tomorrow. I've got my hands full, now." Steve next sent Matt a picture of a naked and smiling Susan with her legs splayed, playing with her pussy. It was oozing out cum. Matt forced himself to look at the face of the women, and not just her boobs, pussy, and splayed legs. Of course, he quickly recognized Mary's best friend, even if he had never seen her naked before.

"Where is my Mary??" Matt texted.

"Call me, and you can talk to Susan," Steve texted back. "I'll probably be fucking her again while you converse. I hope you don't mind." Mary looked at the texts, stunned. She knew she was in trouble. She quickly forced herself to remember that Matt was the one in trouble, and just as she thought that, a new text arrived. "Why don't you fuck Carmen while you talk to Susan while I fuck her?"

Matt texted back, "Okay," and then the texting went silent.

Mary sat on the bed. There was a small pad and a complementary pen on the nightstand. Mary took it and wrote a few things down.

Positives: I love Matt and we have a history together Negatives: He cheats with Carmen and he offers me to Steve in exchange for something (what?) Money: My job with Mr. Bonami gives me enough money; I don't need Matt.

Best to think on things, she thought. Tomorrow things will be clearer. Suddenly she sat up straight and looked at the list. Mr. Bonami! Of course! Why didn't she think of that earlier? It was time to call in a favor.

Mr. Bonami was highly sympathetic. He routinely cheated on his own wife several times a week, but the idea that Mary's husband could be cheating on her so openly and trying to pimp her out to colleagues for favors? That outraged him. He saw Mary as a vulnerable, sweet little thing. He arranged for her to see his lawyer back in New York and asked what else he could do.

Mary asked if he would be interested in dating Carmen for a while? She would send him a picture. She had access to some highly risqué ones that were inside Matt's text history which was on his computer. Mr. Bonami blew her a kiss over the phone, and she thanked him.

Mary noted that in a few minutes it would be midnight, and the calendar day would change to April 1.

Mary, now naked, lay on the bed, gazing out the window at Lake Michigan as the winds whipped up the water below, and gave herself to Sappho, who hummed contentedly as Mary enjoyed the pleasures the talented Sappho bestowed upon her.

She took a selfie of herself propped up on her elbows, her legs splayed, with her naked, wide open body on display. One could see her pussy, soaking wet with her juices, carefully placed front and center in the photo. Sappho had dammed Mark's cum, so that was not visible.

Mary sent the selfie jointly to Steve and to Matt. Her text said, "Happy April Fool's Day, boys. I'm sorry neither of you men wants me tonight. Give my love to Carmen and Susan, will you, my dears?" She added a kiss mark emoji, just for fun. She wondered if they would understand it as a kiss off, which was how she meant it? Did she care? No.

Mary sent the double text, and lay back on the bed, giving herself to Sappho. She could sort all of this out in the morning. As always, Sappho did a great job, and Mary fell into a blissful sleep. She dreamed of Mark's cock pounding her pussy in the nightclub while he played with her boobs, and she woke rested, with a smile on her face. She was right: The morning had indeed clarified things. She knew what to do about Matt, and her marriage. She almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers