Mary and Alvin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
899 Followers

Despite his assurance, Mary gripped the wheel tightly. She watched as he sprang about the boat, and in a moment, she was excited to see the sails unfurl and fill with wind. She could feel the boat accelerate, but Alvin was right there. He slipped behind her and reached around, putting his hands on hers.

"Loosen up, dear, she ain't going to run away from you," he said. She relaxed her hands, and together they steered the boat into a great turn to the right. To starboard, she would learn. She leaned back against Alvin and could feel his warm breath on the side of her face. Together, they spun the wheel and the boat tipped, turning left. To port.

"Well, half hour as a sailor, and First Mate Mary learned to tack!" Alvin said, with obvious delight in his voice. "Now hold on, things will get bumpy here."

Mary could see the water ahead grow rougher, the waves larger. "We are about to cross the ledge," Alvin explained, "the water beneath us is going to drop from about twenty feet to about a hundred. You can probably guess that changes things a mite."

A minute later, the boat began to shake as it hit the rough water. Mary took her hands from the wheel and let Alvin maneuvered, swinging back and forth until he found a calmer course and they settled into a gentle rocking motion.

"You alright, dear?" he asked, "You look a touch pale."

"I'm alright." she replied. There had been a moment when she thought she might vomit, but as the boat settled down, so had her stomach. "I hope you have a bathroom, though."

"The head is right through there," he said, gesturing towards the cabin.

She walked across the deck in small careful steps and descended into the cabin. It was roomier than she expected. There was a small galley, the door to the head and a pair of bunks. She stopped and considered the situation in which she had placed herself. She was far from shore, and moving further away, alone with a man she had just met. Still, she felt safe and comfortable being out with him. She used the head and returned to the deck.

Alvin watched her climbing out of the cabin. She looked up at him and smiled and he smiled back. She turned and leaned against the hull. He tacked back and forth in long swoops, watching her hair fly back and forth in the wind as he shifted directions.

Mary saw something moving through the water ahead of them. Soon, she saw a second shape, then more, perhaps half a dozen. It was hard to tell as they disappeared under the water and resurfaced.

"Alvin, look! What are those?"

Alvin stood and leaned to port. He saw the shapes in the water. "Those are dolphins," he shouted to her over the wind. Mary watched in amazement as Alvin veered alongside of them.

"Can you get closer?" she asked.

"No, have to keep some distance for their safety."

"Oh, right."

The dolphins moved away, while Alvin kept a straight course, letting them run.

"I can't believe we saw that," Mary said, "thank you!"

Alvin laughed. "Ain't like I planned it. I'd of got you whales if I had."

She stepped back to the stern and sat beside him. He draped his arm over her shoulder and looked at her. She wondered if he wanted to kiss her, and realized that she wanted him to, but he just grinned and asked her if she was enjoying her sail.

"Very much so," she said. He thought about kissing her, but he figured it was too soon, that he might scare her away.

They sat, side by side, and sailed on. Mary watched an island grow larger in front of them. Alvin maneuvered closer to it, and before long, the boat entered into a calm cove and slowed until it came to a stop. They were surrounded by rocky shores, topped with towering pines.

Alvin disappeared into the cabin. Mary leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She breathed deep and took in the combined scents of sea and pine. She would remember that scent all her life.

Alvin reemerged with a large tray. Mary scooted back on the bench and he set it between them. She was surprised at what he had prepared for them. There were cubes of cheese, sliced summer sausage, crackers, olives and for some reason, a little pile of green beans.

"Lovely," she said, "but what are these?" she asked, picking up a bean.

"You never had dilly beans?" He grinned and shook his head. She bit into the bean.

"Oh, it's yummy!"

"I'm making you a Mainer, that's all there is to it," he said.

He'd also brought two bottles of sparkling water. They sat and ate, and watched as a large flock of gulls gathered overhead.

"They'll steal right from your hands if you aren't careful," Alvin warned her.

They sat quietly and ate, listening to the sounds of the gulls and the surf. When they finished, Alvin took the remains of their meal back to the galley. When he returned Mary was standing in the middle of the deck.

"That a was a really lovely lunch, thank you" she said as he stepped towards her. He placed his hands on her waist and she turned her face up to his. They each hesitated a moment, and then their lips touched. After one brief kiss, Alvin raised his head and looked again into those mesmerizing eyes. Mary drew in a deep breath and leaned forward, draping her arms over his broad shoulders, eagerly seeking his lips once more. They kissed again, lingering this time.

Mary took a half step back. She was a little bit frightened by how fast things were progressing. She touched the side of Alvin's face and gave his lips a quick peck, then sat back down. Without a word, he sat beside her and started the engine. They cruised out of the cove and back out to open water. The main sail caught the wind, and Alvin killed the engine.

Mary leaned back against Alvin, and he hugged her to his side. He set a southwesterly course, cutting across the bay. A huge oil tanker loomed ahead of them, but Alvin easily veered around it. They approached the mainland shore and lost the wind. Mary was enraptured watching Alvin deftly make the smallest adjustments to the sails until they caught it again, and they began to glide slowly up the shoreline.

Mary grew drowsy in the afternoon sun. But she would always remember bits of the sail back to Londonderry. Passing a lobster boat as it pulled up it's traps. An osprey diving into the waves and rising again clutching it's feast. A group of small children waving at them from a dock.

Alvin would always remember it as well, but it was not the ordinary sights he had seen many times on the water, but the presence of the beautiful girl in his arms that he would never forget.

Finally, as the sun dropped lower in the sky, they made the turn back into Londonderry harbor. Alvin turned on the motor and dropped the sails. As they approached Faulkner's Wharf, he quickly spun the boat around. For a moment, Mary thought they would crash, but they came to a stop with the hull only inches from the dock.

"Here's where you can help me," Alvin told her. "Hop up on the dock. I'm going to throw you a rope and I want you to just wind it around that cleat."

Mary stepped from the boat to the dock. When her feet touched land, her legs wobbled.

"That won't last," Alvin laughed. He threw the rope to her and she tied it off as he had instructed. He threw her a second rope, and she tied it off as well. Alvin shut off the motor and jumped up on to the dock.

"Well, you've had your sail," he said, "What do you think?"

She hugged him. "I had a wonderful day,"she said.

Alvin squeezed her and kissed the top of her head . "Can I have the honor of walking you home, Miss Mary?" he asked.

"I'd like that."

They walked up the wharf and down the road to Main Street. As they turned and began up the hill, without either making a conscious decision, they took each other's hand.

They were walking past Hurley's Bar and Grill and caught the smell of pizza. Alvin looked at Mary. "You know, it's been a while since we ate. Would you like to get something?"

She agreed, and they went inside. The Red Sox were playing the Yankees, so the place was packed, but they found an empty booth at the back.

They ordered a pizza, and Alvin asked for a Guinness.

"I've never had Guinness. What's it like?" Mary asked.

"It's like if beer was made from chocolate," he replied.

"I'm not sure if that sounds wonderful or terrible."

"Why don't you get one, and if you don't like it, you can order something else and I'll drink both of them."

Mary laughed. "Do you always have a way of making the thing that benefits you seem like the most practical thing?"

He smiled. "That's the secret of my success."

Their food and drinks arrived. Mary was delighted to find that she liked the Guinness, and joked that Alvin's plan did not benefit him so much after all. They ate their pizza and chatted about things they had seen during their day on the water; the dolphins, the tanker, the osprey. As they finished eating, Mary grew quiet.

Alvin reached across the table and put his hand on hers. "Is everything alright, Mary? Getting tired?"

She leaned her chin on her other hand and looked off past him, hesitating to say what she wanted to say. The bar crowd cheered as the last Yankee struck out.

"Not a Yanks fan, I hope?" Alvin asked with a grin.

She shook her head. "No, but, there is something I want to tell you."

"Well, come ahead," he said, realizing the conversation had grown serious.

Mary sighed and, with her eyes on the table said, "I have never slept with a man on the first date."

Alvin didn't know how to respond. He just said, "Oh," and they sat in silence for a minute. Then he squeezed her hand and said, "Well, alright then."

They drained the last of their beers and paid the check. As they left the bar,several people waved greetings to Alvin. As he returned them, he took pride in noticing the way the men were looking at Mary.

They walked the block to her apartment. Mary opened the door and stepped up on the granite doorsill. She turned to Alvin and took his hands. He kissed her lightly, then said, "I hope you'll come sailing with me again."

"Of course I will."

He kissed her again, on the cheek this time. "Goodnight, Mary," he said, stepping away.

"Wait. What?"

He turned back to her, puzzled.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Well, home."

"You...you don't want to come up?"

"Come up?"

She was flustered. "Yes, I thought you'd, we'd, you would stay tonight."

He stepped back to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Mary, you just told me that you wouldn't sleep with a man on the first date."

She shook her head. "No, I didn't." She blushed. "I said I never had."

"You mean..."

"I meant that tonight would be the first time."

"Oh. Well, alright then." He kissed her and she wrapped her arms around him and parted her lips. They stood in the doorway, kissing deeply. A group of young men came out of the bar and one wolf-whistled at them. Mary took Alvin's hand and led him up the stairs.

Mary's apartment was small but comfortable. The living room overlooked Main Street. There was a kitchenette, a bathroom and her bedroom to the back. Alvin smiled when she told him she could see down to his family's wharf from her back windows.

There was a love seat in the living room, and Alvin sat down. Mary hesitated a moment, then excused herself and went into the bedroom. She realized that she was very nervous. She has only had sex with three men in her life, and it had been almost a year since the last time. But, it was more than that. She really liked Alvin, and she had the clear sense that this was an important moment, that it would not be just a one time thing.

She quickly undressed, ran a deodorant under her arms and dabbed a trace of perfume on her throat and another between her breasts. From her closet she retrieved a knee length powder blue kimono dressing gown. She put it on and clinched the belt. Looking in the mirror over her dresser, she saw that her hair was a wind blown mess, but there wasn't much she could do about that now.

Alvin drew in his breath when she opened the door. He did not believe he had ever seen a more beautiful woman. Mary crossed the room and stood before him. He placed his hands on her hips as she leaned down and kissed him.

"I'm a little nervous," she confessed.

"Well, then, just relax a bit." He guided her to the seat next to him, turning and facing her. They sat side by side looking into each others eyes.

A strand of hair had fallen across her face. Alvin brushed it aside, then kissed her. With one swift motion, he unwrapped her belt, and the kimono fell open. He kissed the side of her throat, the hollow of her shoulder, the slope of her breast. He pulled her against him, his hands in the small of her back.

Mary ran her hands through his hair while he kissed his way down her body. She felt his lips touch her nipple, the space between her breasts, an inch below her navel.

Alvin slid from the seat and knelt on the floor. He gently pushed Mary's legs apart and lowered his head between them. He kissed her inner thigh, then her mound. He ran his tongue along her slit, and then tapped it softly against her clitoris. Mary moaned and entwined her fingers in his hair. He pressed his face against her, sucking and licking passionately. He listened to her moans and took them as cues, determined to give her as much pleasure as he could. He touched her wrists and she grabbed both his hands. When she squeezed them tight, he knew she was about to come. She arched her back and gave out a cry that was almost a sob. He did not stop, and she came again. When he still continued, she pushed him away.

She panted and waved her hands at him. He rose up and wrapped his arms around her. She took his head in her hands and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips.

He fumbled with his belt and zipper. Mary reached down and found his stiffening cock. He felt big in her hand, not enormous, but bigger than her husband or her previous lovers had been. He moved towards her, but she put her hands on his chest and stopped him.

"No?" he asked.

She kissed the side of his face. "Yes," she whispered. "In bed. Not here."

He stood, held his pants up with one hand, and offered the other to her. She took it and pulled herself up. Her legs were wobbly, and she thought of the moment when she had stepped off his boat.

She led him to her bedroom. They stood next to the bed, as she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. He shrugged it to the floor, then pulled his t-shirt over his head. When he raised his arms, his unbuckled jeans sagged below his hips. Mary pushed them down his legs and followed them, dropping to her knees. She tugged his boxer shorts down and kissed the head of his cock, then took it in her mouth. She sucked it gently for a minute, then kissed her way down the shaft. Alvin touched her head and she looked up. They made eye contact as she took him into her mouth again. She took in as much of his shaft as she could, then slowly released it and gave out a little gasp.

"Take it easy, honey," Alvin said. "We aren't in a rush."

She put her hands on his hips and kissed his cock again, then kissed his stomach. She leaned her head against his body, feeling his cock poking between her breasts. He stroked her hair, then reached under her chin and turned her head up towards him. He leaned down and kissed her, then took her hands and raised her to her feet. He sat back on the bed and guided her down beside him. They reclined, entwining across the bed, kissing, exploring with their hands.

"Do you have a condom?" Mary asked.

Alvin shook his head. "I don't keep them on me like I used to."

Mary frowned. She sat up and looked n the drawer of her nightstand. "I'm pretty sure I had some." She got up from the bed and turned on the overhead light. Alvin winced from the sudden brightness, but the sight of Mary in her open kimono, looking through her dresser drawers made the discomfort worthwhile.

When she'd looked in every drawer, she threw her arms up in the air, then slapped them against her thighs. "I'm sorry," she said, "is it okay if I just give you a blowjob?"

Alvin laughed. "Did you think I might say no to that?"

She knelt beside him on the bed. He had lost some of his hardness, but her gentle strokes soon had him at full length again. She lowered her head and took him in her mouth once more, sucking at a slow, steady pace. She wanted to make this as enjoyable for him as possible. She cupped his balls in her hand and gently massaged them.

Alvin laid back and closed his eyes, enjoying Mary's warm mouth. His mind was filled with visions of her. Her face just before their first kiss, her long legs as she dismounted from her bike.

Suddenly, Mary's mouth left his cock with an audible popping sound. "Oh!" she cried, jumping up from the bed. The bright light flashed on again, and she ducked into her closet, re-emerging seconds later with a cardboard box labelled "bedroom stuff".

She dropped the box on the bed, opened it and rumbled through. Alvin could smell scented candles. She pulled out a frilly purple thong. Smiling shyly at him, she said, "Might want this sometime," and flung it aside. Alvin watched her dig through the box. He discreetly ignored the sight of a vibrator and a tube of KY jelly. Mary looked up at him with a big smile and lifted a package of Trojans from the box.

"You didn't have to bring them all the way from California, you know. They sell them here."

"Yeah? Well then, maybe you should have had some."

They both laughed and Mary dropped the box to the floor while Alvin took a condom from the package.

"It smells like cinnamon," he said.

Mary leaned over and took it from him. She shook her head. "Nutmeg."

She stroked his cock until it returned once more to fullness, and slid the condom over it. Alvin raised his arms to her and she laid down against him. They mouths met, their tongues dancing together. Mary hooked a leg around his and felt his cock bump against her. He raised his hips and it slid down between her legs. She took it in her hand as he moved on top of her, and guided it to her wet opening.

Mary's head was back, her eyes closed, awaiting the moment when he would enter her. Alvin put his hand on her face, and tilted it towards his. She opened her eyes and looked into his as he slipped inside. She drew in a sharp breath then let it out slowly as he drew back, then slowly slid deep again.

Alvin relished the wet warmth that had enveloped his cock. He continued to move slowly, and the heat seemed to build. Mary had closed her eyes again, and he kissed each eyelid. That made her grin and her grin made his hips pump more urgently. She nestled her head against his neck and wrapped her arms around his back. He reached under her thighs and lifted her legs. She locked her heels over his hips. They were both moving now, pushing urgently against each other.

Mary was making small, whimpering sounds and Alvin was replying with long, low moans. He slowed down, trying to make their union last. Mary squeezed her legs tighter around him. She wanted to pull him ever deeper into herself. She was close to an orgasm, and as soon as he increased his pace again, it surged through her. Alvin felt her gripping him, and his orgasm followed closely behind. Mary came a second time when she felt his body give in to his climax, and again as he slumped against her.

He stroked her hair and rained little kisses on her throat. Mary could feel his heart beating against her breast. She looked in her face and knew that this was the beginning of something special.

"Well, that was nice," Alvin said.

"Yeah, I'd say so," she giggled.

He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to remove the condom. Mary crawled under the covers while she waited for him to return.

"I like your cock," Mary told him as he climbed into bed beside her.

MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
899 Followers