Mary and Alvin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
899 Followers

"My cock likes you," he said. He kissed her, then stretched out on his back. Mary faced him, her head propped up on her elbow.

"Do you work tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yes. It will be busy, Memorial Day and all. What are your plans?"

"I still haven't unpacked everything. I'll probably work on that most of the day."

"Well, put the condoms somewhere you'll remember."

Mary playfully slapped his chest. "Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Yes, I will. But there's something I ought to tell you."

"What?"

"It would have been perfectly fine for you to paddle a kayak around yesterday. I just told you that so I could invite you sailing instead."

She laughed and gave him a kiss. "Make that the last lie, mister."

"I will, Mary."

"Good. I'm exhausted."

"You come by it honest," he said, taking her in his arms.

Mary nestled her head against his chest. As she drifted off to sleep her last waking thought was that he smelled like the breeze over the ocean. Alvin kissed the top of her head and joined her in slumber, his consciousness fading on a memory of a beautiful girl on a bicycle.

MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
899 Followers