Mary and Darick Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet for a drink
4.3k words
4.16
10.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up not sure of yourself, a little guilty, but very horny and wet. You go about your morning and about 8am comes a text from me. I ask you if you enjoyed your evening. You're not sure how to react. You say, hesitatingly, "OK".

I reply that I know that you and Darick had a conversation (though I don't know fully about your phone call) and that it went well.

You tell me you're worried about how I feel. As has been the pattern, I tell you that not only am I ok with this, but that I am very turned on. I tell you that I had an email from Darick when I woke up and it made me jack off before I started my day.

I tell you that the next step is up to you. I can join you for drinks or if you feel comfortable you can go alone.

We decide that I will go with you, but we will bring an overnight bag for you, just in case. I come up with the story for to keep the kids at bay that you think will work very well.

I tell you that when I get home tomorrow night, I am going to lick, nibble, bite and fuck you and bring your as many orgasms as I can... to be prepared for a marathon session. You know how I am feeling and it turns you on that you are doing this to me. You feel better, and excited as we hang up the phone.

As your day continues your mind bounces back to your conversation with Darick and the possibilities that next weekend might bring. It's a slow day and you just finished folding laundry in the bedroom. You are in the bathroom and lost in thought about Darick.

You begin playing with your nipple through your shirt. Before you know it, you're on the bed, naked sliding the dildo in and out of your pussy thinking of riding Darick's thick, black cock.

After fucking yourself to a few orgasms, you realize that this is crazy and you should really get this off your mind. Before you dress, your phone buzzes.

It's Darick. "Hello sexy. I was planning on being cool and waiting a couple days but I could not get you off my mind."

"Really. Tell me more"

"My mind keeps running through the idea of us cumming together. Of you lying on your bed having that dildo... my cock... fucking you"

"Oh my. That is sexy"

"Please tell me you have thought of me"

Coyly, you reply, "Yes. I have thought about it, a little"

"Oh. Just a little?"

"Well, maybe a bit more than that"

"Was it good"

"Yes. It was unbelievably good"

"mmmm. That is very good. Tell the truth. Have you touched yourself anymore since we hung up"

This is a big moment and you know it. You realize you have a finger stroking your clit and you think, "What the hell. I'm in this far". Plus, you are so damn horny, you would ask him to come over and fuck you right now if he was in town.

"Yes. A couple times. Right after we hung up... and just now. In fact, you almost interrupted me"

"Holy Shit, Mary! That's awesome."

"You think so?"

"I do. The only thing better would be that you also used the dildo"

"Well then, I guess it's better, because I did."

"My god, you are hot. I feel so lucky right now What were you thinking about?"

"Do I really have to tell you?"

"Actually Mary, we're not at the point where you have to. But I know you really want to. Don't you?"

You hesitate and then stammer, "Yes. I do", to which he replies, "Good girl" and repeats, "what did you think about". You text him, "I thought about the possibilities of you fucking me in every way possible and having your big cock pleasuring me. I was very hot and wet."

"So, if I were in town today where would your head be about getting together with me? I'm not in town, I'm just curious"

"Shit", You think, "Is he reading my mind?" and reply, "If you were in town today? I would meet you or have you come over and I would have you plow you fuck me silly"

"Good girl. Keep thinking about that and remembering this feeling. I love it. You are in control, right now. I'm on your time. Gotta go."

There are few text exchanges the rest of the day. Quick little compliments from Darick. He will tell you things that he wants to do with you. Asks you to text what you want him to do you. He also keeps asking if you are still comfortable with everything so far. You feel at ease.

I land and get in the door about 10:30 when everyone's asleep. The lights are out and I think that you are also asleep. I don't fully get into bed by the time that you are on me, kissing me and very quickly giving me a tremendous blow job.

I don't get to do any of the licking or nibbling that I planned on. You are on top, riding my cock and I am asking about your day. You tell me about your dildo session and your texts with Darick.

I jokingly say, "It sounds like you are kind of sexually smitten by him". There's a look in your eye that I have not seen before in these fantasies, almost trance like. You reply, "Stu, I really want to fuck him. I want to be submissive to him. Is that OK?". I reply with a little moan and tell you that yes, that is great.

The next week drags on as slowly as you can remember any week dragging. The sex is often and hot. You are masturbating daily, use the dildo a few times and even finger your ass. You tell yourself that this is a fun fantasy, but you are not going up to his room. You're just going to have drinks and enjoy the tease."

It's Friday night, you're shaved, extra close. You put on the White House/Black Market dress. You look absolutely amazing. You have an overnight bag with a change of clothes, some new sexy lingerie, the video camera/tripod and make up. You are breathing very heavy. It's not helping that I am kissing the back of your neck, squeezing your ass and rubbing your tits as you get ready.

I look at you and tell you that I am all for this. I love you and I want you to have a great time. I just ask that I get some good pictures and videos this time. I've actually spoken to Darick about this, as well.

The kids think we are both going out. Separately. You are visiting a J.Hilburn friend from the convention and spending the night. I'm meeting a friend to watch a game. We both drive, separately and park in the garage of Darick's hotel.

As you drive, you think about the phone call from Darick that morning. He tells you that he is more excited to meet you than at anytime that he can remember in the lifestyle. There is something about you that keeps him in a state of hardness. He hopes that you are comfortable and feeling good. He wants to make a good impression so that he can follow through with the promises he made to me and to you.

After you tell him that you are actually surprisingly comfortable, but still nervous and can't promise anything. He asks you if he can tell you what he is thinking about. When you tell him it's okay, he tells you about getting you into his hotel room, getting you naked and worshiping your body. About how he will fuck you as you never dreamed you could be fucked. He will be getting you to beg for anything and everything that he wants. He tells you that before lunch the next day, you will beg for and he will fuck your pretty little ass. You are amazed at how wet you feel right now.

It's a nice hotel, but it's not anywhere that we will be noticed. You take the bag and bring it to the concierge to hold. You meet me by the entrance of the bar/restaurant. You give me a kiss and tell me that you love me. We walk in. It's dimly lit, but towards the back you see Darick. Your heart pounds and we walk towards his booth.

Darick looks up and sees you. Your eyes lock for a moment. You notice he is eyeing you up and down. There is a comforting yet powering look to him. It makes you tingle. Once down giving you the once over, his eyes widen with a nice smile. He's obviously pleased. You are struck by his appearance. He is everything that you saw in his pictures and more. He looks bigger than his 6' 3" frame. His form fitting short-sleeve shirt shows how cut his torso is. His bare arms are big, but not like a body-builder. You notice how he would fit into a J.Hilburn shirt.

He gets up and you are able to gaze further down.

Another tingle runs through you as you notice pants that fit him well. Even from 25-30 feet away you can see that there is a bulge. As we near him his look is going right through your eyes and down to your pussy.

He mouths, "Wow!" and shakes his head just a bit.

When we get to him, he takes his look from you to me and shakes my hand and pulls me close for a quick 'man hug.' We are there for a moment and you can see that we are talking, but it's just loud enough that you cannot hear us. You will later find out that he tells me how lucky I am and that he is indebted to me for the opportunity to have a drink. I tell him that I do know how lucky I am and I just love to see you happy and pleasured, and I can see that you are already in a pleasured state.

I remind him that you are so important to me that I will hold him personally responsible for your well being, physically and emotionally. He pulls back for just a second to make sure we have eye contact and guarantees me that he will take care of you as if he were me. I then tell him that as far as I'm concerned, he is me for tonight and that I am giving you to him. He gives me another hug and asks my permission to give you a proper hello, which I tell him is more than OK.

This conversation is only about 30 seconds, but to you it seems like 30 minutes. You want to say hi, but can't figure out why we're taking so long. You are a little jealous that it was that Darick first said hi to, but at the same time, you are impressed that he did acknowledge me. Darick finally turns to you and says, "Mary, what can I say, you are even better than advertised. You look absolutely stunning tonight."

With that he gives you a hug. You can feel him getting hard. He whispers in your ear, "Do you feel what you do to me? If you allow it, I am going to use that cock you feel to fuck you in every hole. Does that sound OK to you?" He is noticing that your breathing is getting heavier as you stammer out, "Oh yeah. I think I want that very badly".

We all sit down and get drinks ordered. It's a comfy area with a sofa-like seat and a nice chair and small table. I am sitting in a chair that is close. You are on the bench seat "in between". My chair is almost in front of you, but off just enough that Darick has to lean close to you to speak to me. As he does that, to steady himself, his right hand is just above your knee.

The conversation is very pleasant as we discuss families, backgrounds, how we met, etc... As we talk, he periodically lightly squeezes your lower thigh, or rubs his large pointer finger on the inner thigh in a circular pattern. We learn that he is 35 and is a successful sale executive from the Dallas area.

He is divorced. His ex-wife is an alcoholic, but she has actually turned her life around, but too late. He has to pre-teenage kids, a boy and a girl. He seems to be a very genuine individual, having grown up in a small rural community and worked on some farms and ranches as a youth.

As the second drink arrives, you are having a difficult time focusing on the conversation. I break the ice by asking him how he got to AFF and the lifestyle.

He tells us that it started when he was at a convention and got to be friends with a white guy who was there with his wife, just after his divorce. He was a little out of shape and not feeling great about himself, but when he was out with the couple, she kept eyeing him and staying close to him. They all got drunk and went dancing. When he was dancing with the wife, it was basically a make out session on the dance floor. The night ended up where he was invited back to their room and he fucked the wife, while the husband taped, for hours. He became intoxicated with how willing and wanton a white wife can become when impaled on his thick, black cock.

I notice that while he is describing the evening and the bedroom activities, how intensely you are listening. I also notice Darick's hand is now not just above your knee, but about half-way up your thigh and that you've opened your legs, just a bit. I can see your beautiful breast really heaving as your breathing intensifies. It is really hot. It makes me wonder if I want to be in the room, though I know that's not what I want.

Darick can see your reactions as well. He gets a little more graphic and a talks just a little more about his experiences where the woman is more submissive. The more your reactions continue, the further he goes.

As the 3rd round arrives, he turns the conversation around and asks how we began our journey. I tell him that for whatever reason, I have always had a fantasy about seduced wives. We talk about my desires and my journey to getting you comfortable with the idea of this and your personal strength, in order to let yourself go. We also go into my time to reassure you that it is what I want and that you are not cheating. He then asks you if you have just recently been more adventurous, did I have to open you up, or did you just need to get comfortable with this lifestyle.

You are more open than you thought you'd ever be, telling him Alan and the threesome, your love of "eroticstoires.com" and liking the idea of being really free sexually, but your mental road blocks that have kept you from this. You also talk about not understanding or trusting my fantasy for awhile, though it has been intriguing, and how it was easier and easier to see yourself in this position, especially with some of the closer calls you've had and how I reacted. We do discuss how the trust and love between us has really made it easier. We finally discuss Las Vegas and what was good and bad about it. At one point, you tell him that you were excited to fulfill my fantasy and that you made me happy.

He stops you and says, "Mary, are you trying to say that this has been all for Stu? You tried going down that road on our 1st phone call. I don't buy it." You look at me and I say, "Yes Mary, I would also love to hear your answer." You sigh and say with a laugh, "You both suck. No, there is truth there. It did start out that way. I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for what Stu wanted."

Darick quickly jumps in, "So let me get this straight. In each of the 'almosts' that have happened in the last few years, all the texts with innuendos with the guy from Memphis, everything in Vegas, was all for Stu. There was no ego boost, no fulfillment of any of your desires to let loose. So that would mean everything with me is just a game so you can put a smile on Stu's face. You were just being a good wife?"

Again, you look at me. I just raise my eyebrows and look at you waiting for an answer.

"You are just like Stu. You twist my words so they work for you. Fuck you both. Yes, I got something out of all of those. Yes, I feel better about myself. Our marriage is as strong or stronger. I did get off in Vegas, despite the issues. No, this is not a game with you. I am very intrigued. I have thought of you and played with myself. It is all true."

Almost in stereo, both Darick and I say "Good girl" and you restate, "Fuck you both. I have to go to the bathroom"

When you are in the bathroom, you think "Oh my god, I need to be fucked already." You cannot remember being this turned on. When you return there's another drink in front of your seat and Darick's, but not mine. Before you sit down, I stand up and say that the night seems to be going well and that I'm very comfortable with Darick and that it's time to give you two your space. I walk over to you and softly put my hand under your chin and look you in the eyes and say, "Darlin, I love you so much. Nothing from this point forward will change that. I want you to fully give yourself to Darick and enjoy yourself. This is your time to be a good, naughty girl.

Is that what you want?" You nod. "Shit, you make me so hot. Tell me what you want. I can't leave you here until I know that this is your decision. Tell me"

"Baby, I want to go back to Darick's room and have him fuck me. I want his big, black cock filling me up. I'm so wet right now. I love you. Thank you"

"Thank you sweetie. You are in his hands. Just have pics, videos and stories for me. I'll pay for the drinks and be on my way. Have more fun than you can imagine." With that we share a passionate kiss and tender hug.

I turn to Darick who stands up. We shake hands and embrace. He has not heard anything you just said. But you can hear me. I tell him, "Darick, I am giving Mary to you. She's in your charge. It's her call if she goes up to your room with you or leaves here and drives home. Treat her well as we discussed earlier. My wife is your's to use. If you are the man I believe you are, she will be the most amazing fuck you have and will ever experience. I just told her, remember that I need pics, video and stories. An open phone line to listen in would be pretty cool."

With that, I give you another big kiss and leave to the bar. You both watch me pay and walk out the front of the bar. You sit back down to have that last drink. Unbeknownst to either of you I walk back in and go around the other side of the bar. Get another drink and am in a secluded place where I can watch some of the prequel to your evening.

Darick asks you how you are doing and you tell him that you are happy, but nervous. He tells you to relax. His hand is back on your thigh and he's lightly stroking it as you talk and drink. He tells you that he thinks a great deal about me.

With his free hand, he puts down his drink and puts his hand under your chin as I did to look in your eyes. He says, "Mary, I adore you and Stu. I really respect what you have and the love he has for you. I promise you know that I will do nothing to betray the trust he put in me. I really want you to feel safe."

You reply, "Darick, that really means the world to me. I do feel very comfortable with you."

"That's good to hear, because on the other side, I want to see if you fulfill the challenge that he made about your abilities.

I really want to take you to my room and slide my cock into you and forever change your outlook on sex and this lifestyle. I have been as excited as I have ever been from the moment you walked in the bar. Do you want to know how excited?"

From not so many feet away, I see you nod your head and watch him take his hand off your leg, take your hand and place it on his crotch.

I watch as your eyes open up and can read your lips as you say, "Oh Darick, you are big".

"Mary, what do you think? Do you like the feel of my cock?"

"Oh my hell, yes! I do!"

"Good, why don't you stroke it a little." You start running your hand up and down the length of his shaft.

"That's it. You are on your way to being a very good girl. Is that what you want?" You nod, but he says he wants you to remember tonight that you need to answer him verbally".

"OK. Yes that's what I want." He says, "good."

With his hand back on your thigh and his hand still under your chin, He leans in and gives starts kissing you. You respond as you do with me.

You begin moaning and stroking his cock a little more and kiss him back passionately. After what is more than a moment, he tells you, "Open your legs for me." You immediately do as he asks. His hand slides up and is right at your panties. He asks in your ear "Are you wet for me Mary? Are you wet for my big, black cock?"

You move so that your mouth next to his ear and whisper "Yes, I am so wet for you Darick." With that he deftly get his finger past your panties and into the opening of your pussy. You moan, "Oh fuck Darick!! I can't believe how much I need you right now."

He asks you to tell him exactly what you need. 'I want you to take me back to your room. I need to suck your cock and then have you fuck me. Please. Let's down this drink now and go."

12