Mary and Her Benefactor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
596 Followers

"It's time Mary. I'm going to come to you now. Don't be alarmed, and don't stop until I stop you."

Mary nodded her head in assent as she continued to touch herself. She could hear that the source of the voice had moved and was now beside the bed. A moment later, she felt Molly's lips on hers, kissing her, and she kissed back. It was kiss of need and hunger and surrender. Her hand was pushed away, and replaced by the hand of Molly, the pleasure she felt increasing dramatically. Molly was there, and yet she wasn't. When Mary tried to focus on feeling her, she seemed to drift away, much as one of those eye floaters did when you tried to look directly at them. When she relaxed her focus, Molly was very much present.

Mary quickly stopped trying to feel her there and just let herself be consumed by the pleasure. She opened her eyes and watched as a semi-transparent Molly kissed her throbbing pussy. She could feel fingers inside her as Molly's tongue danced all around her clit. She came and came and came, until one orgasm became another, which became another, and they all became one prolonged orgasm. Molly drifted up and kissed Mary again. Tasting herself on Molly's lips and tongue, Mary found herself licking Molly's face until her breath smelled of her own needy pussy.

Eventually, an exhausted Mary napped, recovering for a short while as Molly watched. She really was lovely, Molly thought to herself as she visually examined the sleeping woman. She found herself growing impatient as Mary slept. When she could wait no longer, Molly moved between Mary's legs and covered her pussy with her mouth, snaking her tongue deep inside the sleeping woman. Mary opened her eyes with a gasp, then smiled and moaned her approval.

"I want to taste you," Mary whispered. "I want to give to you what you're giving to me."

Molly lifted her face to look at Mary.

"In good time, Mary my love. In good time. Right now, this is for you."

Mary threw her head back and let the feelings overtake her again. Every so often, there was a brief flicker, and Mary was down between her own legs, licking her own pussy. She could barely even grasp it, seeming to only notice on a subconscious level. It was similar to a few subliminal advertising frames being added to a movie. It wasn't as if Mary cared very much. At that moment, she was so far lost in the pleasure she was feeling that she cared about nothing else.

They continued like that until the rising sun reached the edge of the horizon. In an instant, Molly was back in the painting, smiling, and moments later the painting wavered and became inanimate again. Mary watched it all from the bed as she lay there, spent and desperately needing sleep. Not only was Molly smiling even more now, but another change had occurred. There was a nearly imperceptible change in her. There was already a resemblance between the two women, but now, the Molly in the portrait looked just a little bit more like Mary than she had at the start of the day. Mary noticed, but didn't seem to care much. Instead, she rolled over and pulled up the covers, settling in for some much needed sleep.

Mary rolled over and stretched before she sat up and looked at the clock. It was almost one-thirty, and she had been in a deep, dreamless sleep for over six hours. Her tummy rumbled, protesting the lack of food that was always part of Mary's usual schedule. She looked up at Molly on the wall and smiled. She threw back the sheets and got out of bed, once again looking at Molly. Just laying her eyes upon the portrait caused her to become deeply aroused. She thought about lying back on the bed and giving in to those feelings, but decided not to.

She seemed to understand that it was very difficult for Molly to appear during daylight hours. She could touch herself, but she really wanted Molly to do the touching. She needed Molly to do the touching. Mary slipped on a pair of panties, jeans, and a t-shirt and headed down to the kitchen. She considered for a moment whether she was going insane, and decided that she didn't much care. Never in her life had she enjoyed pleasure as she had for the past several days. If insanity was the cost of such enjoyment, so be it.

Mary walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, deciding upon an omelet to sate her hunger. She diced a potato and an onion and threw them into a frying pan along with a healthy amount of butter. When she was satisfied they had cooked enough, she added some diced peppers to the pan, stirring everything around every so often. She cracked three eggs into a bowl, and added some shredded cheddar to the eggs. She added the egg and cheese mixture to the pan and let them cook for a bit before flipping the eggs over to cook the other side. When they were finished, she plated the eggs and took them to the table with the cup of coffee she had brewed.

She ate as she looked out at the back lawn through the porch. Janet was out in the yard, speaking to some of the gardening crew. Her distaste for the woman grew by the day, but now there was a new feeling creeping in. She found herself jealous of Janet for reasons she couldn't explain or understand. She shrugged and finished her brunch, then put her dishes in the dishwasher. When she turned around, she was startled by Janet, who was standing in the kitchen and watching her.

"I wish you wouldn't do that, Janet."

"Do what Mary?"

"Do what? You sneak up on me and stare at me like some sort of psycho. I don't like it at all. Stop doing it."

"I don't know why you seem to have such an issue with me Mary. I'm just doing my job," replied Janet with a condescending tone.

"I don't know how long I'll keep you on at this rate, Janet. You may have worked for Molly for a long time, but I'm not Molly."

Janet gave her an odd smile. "Perhaps changes are in order, Mary. Give me until the end of the month, and we'll see if you have a change of heart."

"Fine, but I wouldn't count on it," snapped Mary as she stormed out of the room.

Janet nodded and gave a knowing smile, holding back a wicked laugh. "We will, see, you little bitch," Janet muttered under her breath. "We will see."

Mary slipped on some shoes and grabbed her purse off a table in the den. She walked outside into the bright sun of the fall afternoon. The sunlight stabbed at her eyes and felt very hot on the skin of her arms. Mary fished her sunglasses out of her bag and slipped them on. Better, she thought. Even so, she quickly got into her car to get out of the sun. She hit the Bluetooth button on her steering wheel and dialed up Judy. The phone rang twice, and the Judy's voice came out of the car's speakers.

"Hi Mare. What's going on?"

"I'm headed out to do a little shopping. I was wondering if you wanted to come along."

"You know I never say no to a shopping trip, Mary. Where do you want to go?"

"I was thinking about the mall. Smithhaven."

"You're a rich bitch now, Mary. You need to step it up a notch," said Judy with a laugh.

"Yeah, well. I guess it will take some time to get used to not having to scrounge pennies together."

"You looking for anything in particular?"

"I was thinking about maybe Victoria's Secret. I know this sounds crazy, but I'm kind of intent on finding a corset or two. I've always loved them, and I want to treat myself."

There was a momentary silence on the other end of the line.

"Judy? Are you still there?"

"I'm here, Mare. So...you going to tell me about her?"

"What?"

"You suddenly decide you want to dress up in a corset and you think I'm not curious who you want to dress up for?"

Mary blushed a deep shade of crimson as she stifled back a laugh. Sure Judy, she thought to herself. I'm dressing up for the ghost of my dead Great Aunt, who also happens to be a lesbian. That's not an issue for you, is it?

"Don't be silly, Judy. I finally have money, and I'd like to treat myself to some things that I've never been able to afford before. Is that so bad?"

"Well, come on over. I know a specialty shop in Huntington Village. Screw the mall. If you want to treat yourself, we'll do it right."

"Great. I'm on my way."

Minutes later, Mary pulled up in front of Judy's house and beeped the horn. Judy came out and hopped into the passenger seat, and they were on their way. Judy looked at her friend with concern.

"Mary...are you okay? You look exhausted."

"I'm fine. I've had a bit of trouble sleeping the past couple of nights. I guess I was really used to that lumpy bed that I'd been sleeping in at the old apartment."

"Rich people problems," Judy said with an exaggerated sigh. "I wish I had them."

Mary laughed, which made Judy feel better. She sounded genuinely happy. "Tell me about this place we're going to."

"It's a small boutique that specializes in quality lingerie. They do a lot of wedding stuff, and special stuff for the honeymoon too. They make sure the items you want are a perfect fit for you. They aren't cheap, but their stuff is top of the line."

"This could be a dangerous place for me. I'm almost too embarrassed to tell you where most of my underwear and bras come from."

"You won't have to be anymore after today, Mare."

Mary found a spot out on the street and backed in, then followed Judy into the shop, named Huntington Fine Intimates. They were greeted by a middle aged woman who was impeccably dressed.

"How can I help you ladies?" she asked.

"I actually came in to look for a corset, but I'm thinking that I might just think about updating my entire collection," Mary offered.

"There's nothing like wearing something wonderful under your clothes," the saleswoman said. I find it changes your entire outlook. Why don't we start with some measurements? Follow me, and we'll get you into a private room so we can get started."

Mary nodded and followed the woman to the back of the store with Judy in tow. They entered a room that was about eight feet square. It had a small love seat off to one side, and a corner of mirrored walls that would allow a person to see themselves from all angles.

"My name is Barbara, by the way."

"Mary, and Judy," Mary replied, pointing a thumb at her friend."

"Why don't you get undressed, Mary and we'll get started."

Barbara pulled out a tape measure and began to move about Mary's body, taking measurements and making notes. When she'd finished, she stepped back from Mary.

"You said you were looking for a corset? Are you thinking the real thing, or do you just want the corset look."

"I don't know. I just like the look, but I honestly don't know that much about them."

"Okay. We have some bustiers that will give you that look, but are much easier to deal with."

"That sounds about right to me. I need bras too. And panties. I need everything, actually. My Target lingerie has seen its day," said Mary with a smile."

Barbara nodded at her and smiled back. Her smile was much more about the ka-ching of the cash register she heard going off in her head.

"Have a seat and relax for a little bit. I'm going to gather some things for you to try on."

"Great. Thanks for your help, Barbara."

"I'm glad to do it," Barbara replied as she exited the room.

Mary and Judy chatted as they waited for Barbara to arrive. When she finally did, she had a huge armload of items for Mary to try on. Mary carefully evaluated every item in the mirror, wishing that Molly was here to watch her model them for her. The thought aroused her, and she wondered what she would wear for Molly that evening. That question was answered when she put on a black satin bustier. It accentuated her full breasts and the curve of her hips from her waist. She looked like a bombshell, and she loved it.

"Jesus, Mary. If I was interested in women, I'd pounce on you right now," joked Judy. "Hell, I almost want to anyway. You look absolutely incredible."

Mary turned to Barbara. "Obviously, I'm taking this one," she said with a giggle. She sifted through the other garments and selected those that she wanted to purchase. There were very few that she didn't care for. After getting dressed, Mary met Barbara at the cash register and paid for her items. She left the store with three large shopping bags full of new lingerie, not counting the new bra and thong that she was now wearing.

"How about we catch an early dinner?" Judy asked. "We're right here in town. There's that new Greek place I've been dying to try."

Mary glanced at her watch, noting that it was four-fifteen. She wanted to be home by six, which is when the sun would set and Molly would greet her. She blushed just thinking about it. Judy was right. She was completely infatuated by Molly. It was early enough that there wouldn't be a wait, and she was sure she'd be back in time.

"Sure Judy," she answered as she put her bags in the trunk. Mary led the way to the restaurant, which was just up the block. They walked inside and found the place to be mostly empty. It was plainly decorated, with wooden tables and chairs. The colors of the Greek flag were everywhere. It felt authentic, or rather, authentic as it gets in the Greek Islands that cater to tourists.

They were led to a table and offered a glass of house wine as they glanced at the menus. After the women ordered, Judy looked across the table at Mary with a raised eyebrow.

"So. Are you really not going to tell me who has you all worked up like this? Oh my God. Is it Linda?"

Mary burst out laughing. "Linda? Don't be ridiculous."

"But it is someone then?"

"Well, not exactly."

"What the hell does that mean? Not exactly?"

Mary got a serious look on her face. "We've known each other since we were little girls, Judy. Have you even known me to do anything crazy?"

"Not any more than the rest of us," replied Judy as she eyed Mary suspiciously. "What have you done?"

Mary paused, wanting to share but not sure that she should. "You know there have always been rumors that the house is haunted, right?"

"Of course I do, Mary. Are you saying you know it is?"

"What would you say if I told you that I've seen my Great Aunt? That I've spoken to her. That I've...well...you know. She has touched me."

"Mary? Are you really sitting here telling me you've had sex with the ghost of your Great Aunt? Really?"

"Would you believe me if I said I did?"

"Are you saying you did?"

"Maybe."

"Mary. My God. I...I don't know what to say."

"You don't think I'm telling the truth?"

"I think you believe you're telling the truth, Mary. There's a difference."

"Judy...I swear to you. I'm telling you the truth. This...woman...or whatever you want to call her. She has given me pleasure that literally turns me inside out. It's almost too much to take."

Judy sat and stared at her friend for a full minute without saying anything. "Okay. Let's assume this is true. Why? Why do you think she is doing this? What does she want?"

"Why? That's easy, Judy. Because she can. She appears to me as a young woman. She is incredibly beautiful, and we have both been enjoying this immensely. As for what she wants, I think she is getting what she wants from me."

"I'm really concerned, Mary. I'm concerned about your mental state. I'm concerned that if there's even a kernel of truth in what you're saying, you could be in danger. I wish you wouldn't go back there tonight."

"Judy, I love you and love that you're looking out for me. It will be okay. I promise. You don't have to worry."

"Says the woman that just spent two thousand dollars on lingerie to please a ghost."

Mary laughed out loud. "Exactly. Honestly, it's fine Judy. I'll call you first thing in the morning. I promise."

Judy let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine. But I'm keeping a close eye on you, missy. If I even get an inkling there's something wrong, I'm dragging you out of that place by the hair."

Mary nodded and smiled. She felt better telling her friend, and looked forward to the day she could come over and meet Molly. She'd see then. Everything would work out fine.

It was five forty-five when Mary dropped Judy back at her house. She waved goodbye, then sped through the side streets to get home before six. She pulled into the driveway and popped open the trunk, then grabbed the bags and flew into the house. Janet was just preparing to leave, and Mary brushed by her without saying a word on the way up the stairs. For the first time in days, Janet felt joyous. Molly had this bitch, she thought. She could see it in her eyes as she rushed past. This was a done deal.

Mary nearly ran into the bedroom and looked up at the portrait. Molly smiled when she saw her.

"I was getting a little worried about you, Mary my love."

"No need to worry, Molly. I have a surprise for you."

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"I'll show you in a minute. I'll be right back," Mary said as she carried one of the bags into the bathroom. She hurriedly got undressed and brushed her hair out. Reaching into one if the shopping bags, Mary pulled out the bustier and slipped it on. She left her thong on, liking how it looked with her outfit. She sat on a stool at her dressing table and fixed her makeup. When she was finished, she stepped out of the bathroom and opened the closet, slipping on a pair of fuck me heels. She stood up straight, took a deep breath, and walked into the room.

Molly stood in the center of the room and watched as she entered. Desire spread across her face as she looked Mary up and down.

"You did this for me?" she asked. "You look spectacular, Mary."

"I hoped you'd think so," Mary replied as she walked over to Molly. She leaned forward and kissed her deeply, realizing just how badly she wanted this. The women embraced and kissed like that for some time. Molly finally broke the kiss and leaned back as she slid a hand between Mary's legs. The thong was drenched with moisture, and Molly pulled it aside so she could slip her fingers inside Mary.

Molly held Mary by the hair and looked into her eyes as her fingers worked their magic. Mary was panting with need in no time, and shortly thereafter her body shook with the first orgasm of the night. No one had ever before been able to make Mary come like this. How could Judy possibly understand such intense feelings, she briefly thought. The idea drifted away as Molly led her to the bed and had her stretch out on her back. She kissed Mary some more, nibbling her way down her neck to one of her breasts. She pulled it from the bustier and pulled back to look at Mary.

"That's a very good look for you. One breast out and lust in your eyes."

Mary smiled and gasped as Molly's teeth found her nipple. Once again, her fingers were on Mary, working in concert with her tongue. A second orgasm quickly followed the first, and before she even recovered, Molly was between her legs and kissing her pussy. Mary begged to be able to respond in kind, but Molly kept telling her not until the time was right. It frustrated Mary, but only until it was forgotten with her next orgasm. And her next. And the next.

They went on like that for hours. At some point, Mary became cognizant that the flickering was happening again, only those moments that she was Molly seemed to be long enough to be perceptible. Deep inside, she knew she should be concerned about it, but the pleasure washed all concern away. It seemed to multiply one hundred fold for those moments in Molly's body, and she found herself craving them.

They did not rest at all that night. Molly finally arose just before sunrise and kissed Mary deeply before suddenly being back in the portrait. Mary, spent and exhausted, fell quickly asleep.

The alarm blared at eight in the morning, causing Mary to jump up and smack it off the night table. She'd slept less than a half hour, and now had to get up to go to work. Well, she thought to herself as she looked up at the smiling portrait of Molly...or was it Mary. It was getting difficult to tell the difference. It was totally worth it. She had never known nights such as these. She'd catch some sleep after work if she needed to.

Swilly
Swilly
596 Followers