Mary and her Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took over the jerking and she went back to my testicles. "He bounced me for a while. I can't believe how long he actually did and did not seem to struggle at all" she gave me a look, as to let me know he was much stronger. "I now have a new favorite position.\When he finished bouncing me up and down he sat me down, turned me around and slid his big fucking cock in me as he bent me over. He pumped me that way for a bit, and then motioned for me to get on all fours, which I lustfully accepted. We did 'normal' doggy-style for a while then he did something really cool. He actually stood up over me and continued to fuck me while I was on all fours. He is rather tall, about 6'4" and his dick is pretty long" she said actually getting on the floor to demonstrate the position he stood in, as she was not sure she was coming across.

"So, you cum from the bouncing, huh" I asked her trying to lead her to talk about that part more.

"Oh hell yes, I loved it! I also came when he was standing over me. It was already amazing and by far the best sex I have ever had. We were both dripping with sweat as he began to choose another position, but I stopped him. He was now standing over me and I positioned myself under him, on my knees and sucked his dick. It actually was quite a while before he came and he was pulling my hair, which you know I love and fucking my face. It was so hot when he shot his cum down my throat and forced the swallow."

"We stopped for a while and just lay together. I told him how amazing he was. He said was? We have just begun. I was utterly melting by now. I looked over at the clock and it was already two a.m., so I told him I should probably be going soon. Still, he went down on me again then we continued to fuck. He wound up coming three times, the two blowjobs and the last time missionary."

I sat up a bit. "I didn't even ask, did you guys use a condom?"

"Uh... no." She said sort of looking guilty. "Are you mad at that? You know I am on birth control, so I just figured it would be OK, and that you would not mind. Actually, I thought that after the first round, because we just sort of jumped into the whole thing" she said with an awkward expression on her face.

"No. I am not mad. I think it's actually pretty hot" I started stroking harder as I knew she was trying to wrap up the story and shoving more than nine hours of sex into what was already a late night.

"He pushed my legs up over his shoulders, almost over my head, my back was barely on the ground," she said with a laugh. "Then he got on his knees and fucked me so deep, and of course I came again. He rolled me on my side and we scissored a bit as he lifted my leg as high as it would go. Then, back to normal missionary, with my legs over his arms. I could tell he was getting close again, and then he asked me... where I wanted him to cum. It was so fucking good; I did not even hesitate when I told him I wanted it inside me. As he shot that last load in my pussy, I came the hardest I had all night. He lay inside me for a while, while we kissed. Then we got dressed, drove me back to the restaurant to pick up my car, kissed me goodbye and asked when he can see me again. I told him I'd call him and let him know, after I asked you when I could go."

And with that... I shot my load of cum. It was more than usual, probably because my wife just had nine-hours plus of sex with a very muscular, hung, nine-inch cocked stud of a man. As we headed upstairs to go to bed, I asked her "Oh, I almost forgot... you never mentioned, and I was wondering. Did you leave your shoes on the whole time you fucked?"

"Yes I did. When we finished the first time, I noticed they were still on and actually thought of you, because of that" she smiled at me. "I thought you'd like that part." It was truly a memorable night indeed. Oh, and I told her she could go see him again, whenever she wanted to

TO BE CONTINUED

12