Mary and her Lovers Ch. 04

Story Info
The Aftermath and New Beginnings .
6.2k words
3.8
25.6k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers

Mary and her Lovers -- Part IV

The Aftermath... and New Beginnings

Since I wound up sleeping on the couch, I woke up rather early the next morning. After I took some time to remember the fun we had the night before, I decided to head upstairs to check on the wife.

As I reached the top of the stairs, all was quite. I then, began to creep down the hall and peer into the still open bedroom door. My wife was lying, still naked, with her leg over Chris', was also still naked. I thought to myself, "What am I supposed to do now? Do I wake them, or just let them sleep? I felt that old feeling deep in my chest that I felt when she told me about the first night with him. I wanted so badly to talk to her, alone. Not to recap the night, but more to solidify and make sure our marriage was still intact. I was sure I was reading too much into these feelings, after all... I pushed for her to take another man, and begged for every detail... and even hesitant of actually watching, in the same room, I'd often dreamed about it and rather enjoyed it.

I turned and headed back downstairs, and decided to leave them be. My mind was racing with a thousand questions I wanted to ask Mary. Even though I watched a lot of the sex, I know there were more 'little things' I missed out on. Like, what did they talk about before they started, or what they said to each other after I left the room? The more I thought, the more it nagged at me. I seriously needed a distraction.

I decided to go to the corner store and buy a box of donuts, like I did most every Sunday morning. The drive helped alleviate some of my anxieties, but I found myself analyzing the young man behind the counter. Would Mary want to fuck him? He seemed like the type she goes for; clean cut, good looking, well built, young stud. Then I stopped myself, as I began to wonder the size of his cock. What the fuck? I shook the thoughts from my head as I headed back to my car.\

When I got back to the house and opened the door, Mary was sitting alone on the couch. She smiled up at me; I returned a puzzled look. "Is Chris not up yet" I asked her.

She set her coffee she was sipping on the end table. "Oh, he woke, dressed and left, he had things to do today." I sat down next to her, trying to show my eagerness to talk to her about what had happened.

She must have seen right through me, because she looked at me and said "Are you OK? Was last night fun for you?"

I quickly answered "Yes". "Well, most of it... uh... some of it made me feel... um... weird I guess."

She gave me a smile, put her arm around me and kissed my cheek. "I love you" she said. I turned and kissed her cheek now lying on my shoulder.

"I know" I started. "It's not about that. I know we're in love... and married... and together, or whatever... it's just... an awkward feeling, you know?"

She sat upright, leaned back and put her bare feet across my lap. "Are you jealous of Chris?" she asked me.

I began to rub her feet as I answered "Well, yea. He's rather hunky... and... well, hung" I laughed back. She too chuckled at my words. I then began to tell her about the bloke at the store this morning. She listened intently and smiled as I spoke.

"Have I created a monster?" she joked. "You have questions don't you?"

I quickly looked up from her feet. "What?" She stared at me, knowing she knew me better than I knew myself. "OK... OK... maybe... a few." I said to her. She cracked a smile once again and looked at me waiting to hear. I pushed her feet off my lap and turned to face her. "I don't know... just random details... not about the sex."

She sat up and met me face to face. "So ask, babe. I don't ever want things to get weird with us. You know you can be yourself with me, I don't judge you."

"I know that... why would you judge me?" I began to laugh embarrassingly. "Yes, I really liked seeing the way he fucked you, and how much you seemed to enjoy all of him" I drifted the sentence off with a wink. "But, I find myself having all these questions, about what you two said to each other. More personal questions, like when I wasn't around."

Her smile grew bigger. "Aw... are you worried I'd leave you for him?" She began to pat my hands softly. "You know, there isn't a man alive, a cock big enough or sex great enough to ever make me leave you."

I smiled back at her. "I know, maybe it's just morning after jitters." She moved her hands away as I stood up, grabbing the donuts off the end table and walking toward the kitchen.

"I guess so. I'm not really sure how all this works" she said following me. "I mean, there really aren't any rules, and if there are; fuck it! We'll do it the way we want to." She finished as she came up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

She softly kissed the back of my neck then I turned and faced her. "So we're good?" I asked her. "As good as we were a few months ago?"

Her lips parted widely. "Read my lips... we will always be good." She leaned in and kissed me. "No matter how many guys I fuck, or how many you watch... I married you" she said. "Even though it was your idea, I'm enjoying the game... but, if you ever want me to stop... I'll stop."

I smiled at her and kissed her deeply. "Did you make any plans with Chris before he left?" I asked her as we parted and headed back to the couch.

"Not exactly, he said he enjoyed the sex... but, had reservations about you being there." She replied.

I shot her an awkward look, "Yea, tell me about it." I sat on the couch as she sat on my lap, her legs over the arm of the couch. "Maybe I'm not a 'cuckold', per say, but, rather a voyeur?" I questioned her, looking for insight.

"Hmm..." she started. "That could be. You like to hear about it, and I guess you enjoyed watching it, but the things I read go a little far, I guess." She said gazing out the bay window that sat on the wall.

I leaned in her, kissing her cheek. "So... no more 'bitch boy'?" I asked her.

"Well, I kind of liked that one" she giggled at me. "She turned and faced me, "how about you still let me call you that... but we just won't tell the 'other men' that you're my 'bitch boy'."

I smiled at her and shook my head in agreement, as I knew it would not become a regular occurrence. I did want to watch her have sex again, when I watched her in our bedroom... I had more fun than I did right in front of her.

The rest of the day was spent with us being somewhat lazy, just lying around the house watching T.V. and enjoying the Sunday. We had to head back to work tomorrow, and I started to think about what she would say to Chris about what we talked about this morning if anything.

The next day at work I waited impatiently for her usual 'lunch call'. However, my impatience was short lived when she called exactly on time as every other day. "Did you talk to Chris?" I immediately asked her.

"Whoa... hello, to you to" she said laughing.

I paused, "I'm sorry, babe." She chuckled at my eagerness to find out. "But, did you talk to him about what we said yesterday?"

"Yes, a little bit, I didn't go into a lot of detail, but he seemed understanding and agreed it was a little wild, even for him." She explained.

That was good I thought to myself. If this was indeed what I wanted, I was not sure if I was ready to jump into that. "OK, just checking he was alright with everything." I said.

"I've been reading about this new club that opened up downtown" she began to explain. "I think we should check it out."

This was odd, she usually did not like to go to 'clubs', at least not since we were in our twenties. "Uh... a club, really you want to go to a club." I asked her with obvious surprise in my voice.

"Well, yea. I've been doing my usual slacking at work and what we talked about got me to thinking, maybe we were better suited to start swinging, instead of the whole cuckold thing."

I thought for a second. Perhaps this was better for us and we were indeed better suited for that. "Well, it's something to talk about, I guess."

"OK... but we need to decide before Wednesday, because that's when the 'party' is, and they only have them once a month."

"Party?" I questioned. We're going to a club to go to a party? That sounded very odd to me.

"That's what they call it. They shut the club down for the night for a 'private party' and only people on the list can get in." She said enthusiastically.

"A list; we're not in L.A. baby... they don't have clubs like that here." I said with a chuckle.

"No, silly. You have to pay to go, and then for drinks if you want them, but you have to pay for entry before you even get there... they accept payment on their website." She gave further details. "It's $25 for couples, $50 for single men and women are free." She laughed a lit bit at that last part.

"Ok... We'll talk more about it tonight when we get home," I said as we wrapped up the phone call.

That night at home, as usual she was already there when I arrived. She was sitting on the couch typing on her laptop. "Hey babe, what's up?" I asked as I walked in the door.

"Just looking more into this party I told you about." She said with an excited smile.

I pondered for a second... why did she start this whole swinging thing all of the sudden? Did she feel guilty about what had happened with Chris this weekend, so I decided to inquire about it? "Can I ask why you seem so interested in this all of the sudden?"

She stopped her typing and sat up a little higher as she started to look at me with a confused look. "I'm not. It just looks fun." She said. I looked more sternly at her and raised my eyebrows. She shot a look of understanding and said "fine. You caught me, I do have ulterior motives." She said starting to snicker. "I guess I just feel bad about the only one having sex with other people" she said. "Now, don't get me wrong, I think it's fucking amazing... it's just you're only getting me, and not any... what do you call it, 'strange'." She said as she closed the laptop and moved her feet to the floor.

I sat down next to her "Oh baby doll, it's cool... I like that you're having sex with other men, it turns me on..." She cut me off prematurely.

"I get that... but, you have no desire to fuck some hot chick? I mean you are a very attractive man, and I know for a fact there are a few gals that wouldn't mind taking a ride!" She said raising her eyebrows and straddling my lap.

"Really, what do you mean 'for a fact'?" I asked her now very interested.

She smiled back at me. "Well, Tonya for one." Tonya was a lifelong friend of hers, they went to school together since elementary and remained best friends to this very day.

"I could never with her." I said in amazement of her choice of women. "I've known her as long as I've known you!" I exclaimed. She was there when Mary and I first met, she had become a good friend of mine as well... and I am sorry to say, I just did not look at her 'that way'. "And why did you pick her?" I questioned, my curiosity starting to grow.

"What are you talking about; she's always thought you were hot, from the first time we met." She said, surprising me. "You're the only 'white boy' she'd ever date, she once told me." She laughed with that.

Tonya was the type of girl who only dates black guys, even though she does not share their pigmentation, so this was a bit of an ego boost for me, especially she never looks at white men with any interest. "That's odd." I retorted.

She climbed off me and returned to the seat beside me. "Well I was just saying. If you're fine with our current arrangement, then I guess never mind." She said opening the laptop again.

"If I get the urge, or meet someone I want to sleep with, I'll let you know, OK?" I said with a smile.

She smiled back and went back to 'surfing' the net.

The next day, she called at her usual time. "Hey, guess what?" She excitedly asked.

"What?" I said with hint of mocking.

"Chris is moving... he found a new job in South Carolina." She said, not as disappointed as I thought she would be.

"And... you're happy about this?" I asked in surprise.

"Well... sort of" she replied. "Things have been getting weird around here, with him I mean. And, the talk we had at lunch... whoa." She said her voice starting to show more concern.

"You two went to lunch?" I asked.

"Really, that's what you got from what I just said?" She questioned back. "Anyway, yes... we went to lunch together, I'm guessing because he wanted to tell me about his soon to be new job." She said.

"I don't get it. You said the sex was, and I'm quoting you here... "Amazing" and you don't really seem to put off about this news." I pointed out.

She paused before giving me her reply. "Well... yea, it was fun, but the other night got me thinking, him and I should not see each other anymore, because of how weird it got for you." She said.

"Well, the aftermath was a little weird, but in the heat of the moment... I was so into it, just couldn't see making that a regular even, you know?" I replied.

"Well, beside the point... back to my story" she continued. "When he told me he'd be moving, he sort of teared up a little bit. That really started to freak me out, I mean I'm married, he knows I love you and would never, ever leave you, we had great sex together, but it was just that, sex." She explained more.

"I see." I said back, not knowing what else to say to this.

"I let him know I was completely OK with him moving, it was fun, but it's over now... I guess. And, that's OK with me." She said.

"OK" I said.

"Ugh... never mind" she said her voice starting to fluster. I really was not trying to be insensitive or not understanding, but I really had no opinion on whether he left or not. "I'm going back to work, I see you when I get home."

When I got home, I saw her in the kitchen and immediately approached her and began to hug her. "I'm sorry, baby... if I acted... uh... wrong or whatever, I just do not know how to react to this."

She hugged me back and said "It's OK, not your fault... It just really freaked me out, his reactions to everything. You know, he actually said he loved me today. Do you fucking believe that?" She said as I could tell she was quite angry by this.

"This may not be appropriate right now... but, I'm going to ask anyway, because... well, because it's all I'm thinking about now, does this mean you are done having sex with other men?" I asked, slightly grinning at her.

Her shoulder sunk, and she looked at me in disbelief, which quickly turned to a smile. "No, it does not mean that. I guess the next one, will just not work with me, and not already have a crush, and not fall in love. I'll just be more up front in the beginning, letting them know, love is off the table." She said as her face started to show her ambition.

I was relieved this douche had not ruined it for me. Not that he was a bad guy, just that he fell in love with my wife, although I'm sure a little more of it had to do with he was so 'amazing' in bed. I then pulled her closer and hugged her again. "Well, like you said, there are no rules for this... so, we count this as a practice run."

Chris had not gone back to office since he was moving soon, so Mary and I had not talked about him and the next couple of weeks went by uneventful. Then when we were sitting at the dinner table on night Mary blurted out, "I made a profile on this website."

I looked up from my food, very interested by her remark. "Oh you did?"

"Yea... I was going to go for that 'Ashley Madison' or whatever, but you have to pay for that shit, so I went ahead and found a free regular dating site." She said with a rather large smile on her face.

I was even more interested now, she was eager to find a replacement for Chris... although; I figured she would never find sex that good again. I began to think to myself that she was enjoying being able to jut fuck whomever she wanted to and whenever she wanted. "What did you put in the profile?" I asked her. "Not that you're single, and looking for love" I said jokingly.

"Oh god no, no miscommunication again!" she exclaimed. "I just put that was married, and my husband didn't mind what I did... and was looking for a 'hook up'."

That was to the point I thought. I might have gone a little lighter and easer into it, but then I thought she is probably having a rough time with the whole Chris thing. That really seemed to freak her out.

"I already got a few replies," she said boastingly. "But, just creepy guys that were way too ugly for me to have sex with at random." She laughed.

The conversation of the dating site seemed to drift off after that and we finished our dinner. The next day I went to work, and her call came in at the usual time, like clockwork. "Hey honey," she said as I answered the phone. "Where do we stand about who I choose to have sex with?" She asked with a shy tone to her voice.

"What do you mean? Whoever you want, I guess, I don't know." I replied somewhat confused, as this was not something I had ever even considered.

Later that day, I returned home and greeted Mary, who was standing in the kitchen.

"Hey babe how was your day?" she asked when she saw me.

"Not too bad, I'd rather finish our conversation from this afternoon." I said with anticipation in my voice.

"Oh... You mean what I asked you?" she questioned, knowing the whole while that is what I meant. She didn't wait for my reply "I recently received a call from someone I haven't talked to in quite a while" she offered.

I paused. I hoped it was not her ex-boyfriend Eric. I did not much care for him, as I had met him a few times, mostly because they stayed friends after the relationship, but it could not be him. She broke it off with him because he cheated on her, several times in fact. I thought to myself and wondered who it was.

She backed over to the sink, and leaned on the counter. "Jason" she said with a look of surprise. Jason was an old fling. I call him a fling, because they never actually dated, just had rebound sex in between relationships. However, she always said the sex was not that good with him, and he was rather small. Odd, she would wind up picking him....

She grinned "don't worry, I'm not saying I'm going to pick him as someone I would do this sort of thing with, just that he called me out of the blue."

"So, what did he want" I asked her.

"Honestly, I think just a friend. He and his wife are going through a divorce, and they've been fighting over the kids." She spoke as if she actually felt bad for the guy." I walked and sat at the table. "And get this," she exclaimed. "His wife was selling herself for pills!"

"Oh my god, really" I questioned. "And he had no idea right?" I asked her.

"Nope, complete surprise to him."

I began to ponder the implications, but my mind went were it always went, when my wife was given an opportunity to be with another man. She always had a weak spot for Jason, which had to be why they always wound up having sex even though it 'wasn't that good'. He had this way with her, and as I used to say to her 'could always talk you out of your panties'.

"So, other than that..." I let on.

"What?" She said looking at me with certain confusion.

"Well, that just did not seem like that big of a deal to 'wait till we got home', that's all." I said with a slight laugh.

She came over and joined me at the table. "Oh no, that was just letting you know that I talked to him, what I wanted to talk about was John, he texted me today right before lunch, so I just went off on my own for fast food and called him and ate in my car."

"And what did he want? More than just a blow job from a married woman?" I laughed.

She giggled as she said, "we didn't really talk in detail, and he just told me he was thinking about me, that he really had fun that night with me and that he's sorry he hasn't called. Oh, but he started school!"

jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers
12