Mary and her Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
193 Followers

"School" I asked with exclamation.

"Yes, college... not high school" she giggled again. "He's not that young. Jeepers, I'm not a pedophile!" She exclaimed.

"I kind of figured," I said still laughing. "So... what came of it?" I asked her, wondering what the big deal of all this was.

"OH... I thought it would be fun if we had a fire this Friday, and John could come and hang out with us." She said, somewhat timidly.

I looked at her nervously "not like the last guy you had over, right?"

"Oh, no way not anything like that. I figured we would just hang out by the fire, drink some beers and get to know each other. I really think he could be a good friend, he's taking computer classes in school," she said in a leading manner.

"Uh... are you going to want me to get this kid a job?" I asked jokingly.

"Not at all, I just figured since he was into all that, and that's what you do for a living, you two would have stuff in common to talk about."

The next day at work Mary called. "What's up, babe?" she asked as I answered.

"Not much, just another day at the salt factory." I said with a chuckle.

"So, I texted with John today, and he said it's cool if we do the fire tonight." She said.

"Sounds good" I answered. We hung up and I had a little laugh to myself about the whole computer classes he was taking. I hated talking to people who thought they knew more than they did about my field, and the cocky kid at work always tried to sound knowledgeable by using references that didn't fit into what we were doing. I had a 'brainstorming' meeting the rest of the day, so I quickly filled up my coffee and hesitantly went to the conference room.

When I got home, my wife was already there sitting at the kitchen table. She was reading her usual genre, 'paranormal romance'. She had a thing for the dirty books about women having sex with vampires, I did not get it, but she was always more into the whole S&M thing than I was.

"Hey babe" she said with a smile as I walked in and set my briefcase on the table. "How was the rest of your day?"

"Oh you know. Boring as usual, it was 'brainstorming' day. I really do not understand why we waste our time with those meetings. We never come up with anything new, nothing gets done and we waste an entire day we could have better spent churning out code." I responded.

"Well, that's why you get the big bucks; you're supposed to 'come up' with the big ideas." She said.

"Chinese." I said.

She looked dumfounded at me. "What?"

"Oh." I laughed. "Sorry, for dinner. Do you feel like Chinese?" I asked her.

"Sure" she said with a laugh.

I looked on the refrigerator from the number, and began to dial on my cell.

After I order the food, I went and sat at the table where Mary still was, reading her 'girl porn' as I called it. "So what time is John supposed to get here?" I asked her.

"Not till like seven, it wouldn't be any fun to have a fire when it's still light out." She said with a snicker.

"So... we're just going to sit around the fire and chat?" I asked.

"Um... pretty much."

"Fair enough, sounds like it might be fun. Even though I'm not sure what we all have to talk about... considering his age, and I have no desire to have sex with him." I joked to her.

"Ha ha... not funny." She laughed.

The Chinese came, and we ate. Then Mary went over to the fridge "Oh shit. Ray, can you run to the store and pick up some beer, John will be here soon and you don't want to leave me alone in the house with him, do you?" She joked to me.

I knew that was her way of getting me to do something I really did not feel like doing, but I agreed as I thought I might need a lot of beer to deal with this kid tonight.

I ran to the store and picked up the beer as requested; when I got home there was a familiar car in the driveway, that looks like John's car, I thought to myself grabbing the beer and getting out of the car. Since it was late fall, the evenings were rather brisk, but still I figured I should grab the cooler from the garage before going inside.

When I walked into the house, Mary and John were sitting at the table in the kitchen. "Hey you two" I said setting the cooler down.

"Hey honey" she replied leaning over and giving me a kiss. I noticed she was wearing my favorite pair of jeans that accentuated her ass rather nicely with a turtleneck sweater.

"I'm going to run up stairs and change out of this suit and throw on some comfy sweats, I'll be back down in a sec." I said undoing my tie as I walked to the stairs.

"OK," she understood, "we'll go out and start the fire."

When I walked back downstairs, I noticed they had already taken the cooler out back with them, so I headed to the sliding glass door that opened out to our back deck. Our back yard was rather large, as all the yards in our area where. The deck extended the entire length of the rear of our house, and had a hot tub in the far corner, right below our bedroom window. Trees covered the entire back part of the yard, making for a sort of forest feel, and our fire pit sits proportionately between the deck and the wooded area.

Heading off the deck, I could see three chairs set around the fire and Mary sat in the middle. John was on the right side, so I took the left chair. I noticed John's chair was considerably closer to Mary's than mine was. I was not sure if she did that, or had scooted in.

"Where's the beer at?" I asked with a smile sitting down.

Mary leaned over her chair and reached down. I could hear her fumble with the bottles in the cooler as she brought one out and handed it to me. I twisted off the cap and put my feet up on the brick that circled the fire pit. "So, John what are you taking in school?" I asked.

"Oh, computer science" he replied. He threw one leg over his knee and poked the fire with a stick as we talked. "I was going to go for bartending, but figured I earn a lot more money getting a corporate job."

I smiled at him. "Yea, sure as long as the economy doesn't get any worse." I said back.

"OK, that's boring... change of topic" Mary said with a laugh. "So, what have you been up to, John?"

"Not much, just working and going to school," he said. "Glad I get a day off of life to come hang out with you two."

Mary nodded. "It's nice out here don't you think?" She asked pulling her sweater tighter. I got up and threw another log onto the fire.

"I guess we should have stocked the wood pile before we started." I laughed. We only had two logs left in the pile, and we were stuck having to search in the dark woods trying to find more.

Mary looked at me and smiled. "Well, I could always have John help me find some more in the woods." She said standing up and putting out her hand toward him. He joined her as she walked away and they disappeared into the darkness.

I sat and watched the fire crackle. At least fifteen minutes past and I started to wonder if they were having a problem finding any wood. I tried to look into the darkness to see if I could locate them, but the light from the fire was making it impossible to hold any night vision. I then got up and began to head toward the woods, peering into the darkness as I walked.

I made it to the tree line and continued to see if I could detect them in the dark, but could not. Thus, I returned to the fire, as I knew Mary knew her way around and was not worried.

About another fifteen minutes later, I could hear leaves rustling and looked back. Mary began to come into sight from the dark and John followed a little bit behind. They only carried a few logs apiece and I figured there searching had not gone too well.

"Damn, its dark back there," John said sitting back down in his chair "we could barely find these."

We sat at the fire until about two in the morning when John informed us he had to leave, Mary walked him out and I stayed at the fire.

When she returned she sat on my lap, I put my arms around her and snuggled her trying to keep her warm. "That was nice," I said. "He's a pretty cool kid."

"Yea, I think so. At least he's smart... not that all young guys are stupid, but come on a lot are." She laughed.

We sat there for about another half an hour drinking beer as the fire died out. When it was merely embers, Mary looked at me and said, "Well, it's getting colder out here and I'm getting sleepy. Care if we call it a night and go to bed?"

"Yea, I'm pretty tired too." I said getting up and following her inside.

The next morning I woke up and noticed Mary was already dressed and sitting at her vanity putting on her makeup. I looked over at the clock to make sure I did not sleep in, but the alarm would not go off for another ten minutes. "You're up early babe," I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yea... I wanted to get an early start. Since its Saturday if I finish up the pile of work on my desk I can enjoy the rest of my weekend, so I jumped in the shower to wake me." She said.

"Ah... one of those showers?" I asked her with a grin.

She peered back at me with eyeliner in her hand, "No... such a dirty mind." She said.

I stood up and began my morning routine getting ready, Mary was finishing her makeup and I crept behind her wrapped one arm around her shoulder and kissed her neck. She put her eyeliner down and nuzzled me. "You know what?" she asked.

"What?" I answered.

"John fucked me in the woods last night." She said with a smile.

"I thought you guys took an awful long time for such a small haul." I teased. "How was it?"

She turned and drew her face closer to mine. "Pretty damn good. He came up behind me, started kissing my neck, slid his hand down my jeans and began playing with my pussy. Then undid my pants, pulled them down to my knees and bent me up against a tree." She smiled. "It was nice. All out in the open, with the cold air on my face while getting pumped from behind." She beamed at me with a saucy smile.

"OK, interrogation time." I announced. "So, how big was he?"

"About your size, I would guess."

"Did you cum, Did he cum? I asked.

"Well, of course. I came pretty quickly, not sure if it was him, or just the whole outside in the woods with that fall feeling." She responded.

"And him..." I repeated.

"Oh... He came inside me." I started to grow in my pants while I fondled myself through my boxer shorts. "You can whip it out and jerk off, I don't mind." She said. "But, I do have to finish getting ready, so the only help I can offer is of the vocal variety" She supposed.

I quickly slid my dick out of the hole in the front of the shorts and began to stroke my cock. "Tell me something sexy from last night." I demanded.

"Which parts do want to hear, how he grabbed my hair while he slid his dick in and out of me. How he reached around me and rubbed on my clit, and how I let go of the tree and bent over to my shoes while he pounded me and squeezed my ass" She said putting on her lipstick and peering at me every once in a while in an obvious manner.

I pumped my dick faster turning in her direction. "What else." I said steadily stroking.

"He asked if I liked it, said he liked that my husband was just over there and didn't know we were fucking. I told him it really turned me on. He asked me if he wanted him to cum on my ass, but I told him no, I wanted him to fill my pussy, and that you like it when I let guys fill me up." She finished with the lipstick as she stood up and walked closer to me.

She pushed my hand out the way and grabbed my cock from the top. She started to jerk while twisting her hand around. "Can you cum for me in the next ten seconds?" she whispered. "I have to get all this work done, and I'm leaving whether you're done or not... hurry up" flashing me her seductive grin.

She continued to stroke and within a few seconds, I started to spit cum from my cock. She slid beside me and continued to jerk me from the side. My cum flew across the room until the last bit dripped out. She kissed me on my cheek and said "OK, good boy." She said with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED

jawanaut
jawanaut
193 Followers
12