Mary and her Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
195 Followers

He then took his free hand around and placed it on her throat. As he increased his speed, he removed his finger from her ass and started applying more force to her throat. She gave out a more erotic groan. His other hand began squeezing her cheek, while his hand continued a choking action. Her moans increased and I could tell she was going to cum again, as my stroking increased.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck" she began screaming, her breathing increasing. His pumping also increased in speed, and with every entry, she let out a groan. Just then, she looked over at me, her face in noticeable ecstasy now. "I'm fucking coming again!"

He continued his speed while her orgasm completed, moving both hands to either ass cheek, using them to vault himself inside her, what I can only imagine as dripping, hole. "Do you like that, Mary" he asked fucking her, squeezing her ass more and more.

"Oh god, yes John... yes, I love it." She said her panting once again increasing. There is no way he can make her cum a third time in a row, I thought to myself. However, I was wrong; as he again increased speed and she closed her eyes, and bit her lip. "Oh fuuuuuuck" she screamed again, her voice skipping with the thrusts.

As her third orgasm ended, I could feel my climax coming. John then pulled out of her spitting his juice all over Mary's ass, I myself began to shoot. He came a lot more than I did; his went up her back, covered her ass and looked like it possibly may have hit her hair, if not over her head.

He slowly slid back inside her pussy when his coming concluded. She rocked her ass on his dick as it went limp, until he merely slid out of her. I tucked myself back into my pants, not zipping as to not cause suspicion. She turned around and jumped into his arms, planting a very sensual kiss. "Oh thank you, John. That was awesome!" She said with a gracious smile.

"No problem, baby... it was just as good for me." He said hugging her closely. They kissed again, and I began to creep up the stairs. I made my way to our bedroom and got into bed. As I pulled the covers over me I thought about how wonderful my wife had been in fulfilling my fantasy, how good she was at being a slut when just letting herself go. Damn, I loved this woman.\\

TO BE CONTINUED

jawanaut
jawanaut
195 Followers
12