Mary and her Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
196 Followers

Then they exploded, all over my beautiful wife's face. As they came, she had both arms extended and had a pair of testicles in each hand. When their shooting seemed to dissipate, I saw her move them closer, and then she took both of their cocks into her mouth as she fingered herself. I lost it, and exploded my cum everywhere. It was the largest load I ever remember shooting.

I lay there, with my pants off and thrown beside me as my penis began to shrivel from the loss of erection. I continued to watch the video as it played on. Mary stood, came closer to the camera and began to do her custom cum play and lick off her fingers. As she took in the last drop, she looked clearly into the camera. "Did you like baby? I did, loved it actually." She then twirled around and kissed each guy on the cheek. She then came even closer to the camera. "OK babe, I'll be heading out of here soon... I hope you enjoyed the show and shot a big load for me." She said with a snicker. The camera then turned off.

Wow... I thought to myself. My wife just made me a fucking porno of her in a threesome with two attractive, young, college guys! I grabbed my sweat pants off the floor, turned off the Blu-Ray player and television, while I headed upstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED

jawanaut
jawanaut
196 Followers
12