Mary and Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers

As time progressed, their respective secrets came out, mostly because they both liked to talk openly about their sexual preferences. Pete admitted to having a liking for worn ladies undies, and his mother confessing that she had noticed and liked the idea. One day, she had suggested to him that after he had used her panties for masturbation, that he show her what he'd done. She had handed him some knickers from her laundry basket and sent him off to his room to fill them. When he came back, she made him hold out the panties and stretch them out to show her his fresh sperm in the gusset.

This routine continued for some time, and eventually Mary told Pete that she would like to watch him as he masturbated and did his ejaculation into her tights and pants. Pete of course obliged, and the sexual relationship continued to escalate from there. I asked whether they had ever had full intercourse, but it turned out they had discussed it only once, and both agreed to rule it out as they were having sufficient sexual activity just by masturbating in front of one another.

Before I left we agreed to meet at Pete's flat again the following Wednesday evening, when we could resume our experiences. I left them and returned to my mother-in-law's flat and took her to bed. My recently used cock started to recover as I told Dorothy what her neighbours were getting up to. She pretended to be scandalised, but loved every detail, delighting in the naughtiest bits. As we fucked, she closed her eyes and had a huge and loud come on my cock which set me off and made me do my cum up inside her vagina.

A few days later, I visited Pete and Mary as arranged. Despite being 75 years old, Mary looked elegant and sexy, dressed as she was in a tight, low-cut jumper and a very short skirt showing lots of thigh in pale tan-coloured nylons – my favourite. Again, she wore her strappy shoes with a mid-sized high heel. Mary welcomed me with a kiss on the cheek and showed me into the drawing room where Pete was waiting for us. Mary and I sat down and she explained that they had devised a little game for us all to play. She gave the instruction for Pete to stand in front of us and remove his clothes. He obliged while we remained sitting down, and in a few seconds he stood naked in front of us.

Mary leaned over to me and kissed me fully on the mouth, her tongue exploring mine and her wrinkly old lips rubbing their waxy lipstick all over my mouth. As she did so, she took my hand and put it on her breast where I gently caressed her nipple through her bra. I moved my hand down and placed it on her thigh, moving it slowly along the nylon up her mini skirt. She responded by opening her legs slightly so I could reach the cunt area of her tights where I gently touched her slot through the nylon and her panties. Pete stood and watched and developed an erection watching me kiss and finger his elderly mother.

We stopped kissing and she instructed Pete to remove her jumper and bra for her. He meekly obeyed and folded the items carefully and placed them on a chair. As he did so, his erect cock waved about in front of him, and as he gave it quick rub his mother said "now now, Peter, that's enough of that, you can play with yourself when I tell you to."

Mary's tits sagged heavily down towards her belly, but were still incredibly sexy to look at. I touched the nipples with my fingers and they responded by becoming instantly erect. Mary lay back on the sofa and told Pete to kneel down in front of her which he did. She then pulled her short skirt up over her hips, opened her legs and told Pete to massage her cunt as she kissed me. As we kissed she began to sigh and moan with the pleasure of her little boy using his fingers to rub her cunt slot through her tights and knickers.

I broke off from our kissing to look down and saw Pete fiddling his elderly mother's cunt through her nylons with one hand and wanking his stiff one with the other. Mary looked down too, and Scolded him for having a crafty wank without her permission. Instead, she told him to remove her shoes which he did, taking great care over the straps and slipping them off over her nylon-clad feet, then she stood up and commanded him to remove her tights and panties. They were dutifully slipped down her legs and off over her feet leaving Mary completely naked and showing off her wrinkly skin and beautifully bushy cunt hair.

She paraded up and down the drawing room in front of Pete and me, gently moving her hands over her sexy old body and eventually settling them between her legs, showing us how she liked to rub herself off in the cunt. She moved over to Pete and instructed him to put a finger inside her vagina to see if she was wet inside. She parted her legs and he knelt in front of her, licked his index finger and inserted it up her hole, causing her to take a sharp intake of breath.

"It's wet enough mummy," he said, and she came over to me, sat down, laid back, opened her legs and looking at me said "Now fuck me please darling". I stood up, removed my clothes, which Mary told me to hand to Pete, and leaned over her between her saggy old thighs. My erection popped inside her easily, and her wetness enveloped my cock as I put my weight down on her old body. We kissed as we fucked, and it was only a few moments before I felt my cumshot approaching. Pete was standing next to us, watching intently and gently stroking his erect cock, hardly daring to wank it properly for fear of what his mother would say.

I increased my pace and eventually dumped a load of hot sticky sperm up her fuck hole. With each jet of cum, I pushed my cock high up into her wet vagina, her legs raised high into the air and a lovely satisfied smile on her face, even though I knew she hadn't come off to her own climax.

I sat back on the sofa and Mary kept her legs wide apart, opening her vagina lips with her fingers to let Pete and me see the sperm run out and down over her bum hole. She looked at Pete and told him he could now wank himself off if he wanted, which of course he did. He knelt down and pointed his penis at her filthy vag hole and started to wank himself furiously. As he did so, his elderly mother wrapped her legs around him and pulled his cock closer and closer to her cunt. Eventually, the end of his cock was touching her cunt hole, and he could do nothing to resist the temptation to raise himself up slightly and push it up inside her. It slid in easily, making its way up through my spermy cum inside Mary's fuck hole, and almost immediately the sensation of fucking his mummy's cunt brought him over the top and he added his own mucky load of cum to my own inside his mum's cunt.

When Pete had finished cumming, his mum said "Oh, you dirty little boy, you've fucked your mummy's cunt hole – you are a very naughty and dirty little fucker." He pulled out, and Mary's fingers went straight down to her clitty, wanking her slot quickly while at the same time continuing her tirade of filthy language. "You little cunt, I'm fucking cumming, I'm coming with your spunk up me, you dirty little cunt, here it comes, here it comes, I'm doing it on your filth, you cunt, you little cunt..." She came with a loud shout as her orgasm caused her to buck and heave, and clamp her legs around her wanking hand. In her ecstasy, her words of dirty filth caused her to spit saliva from her wrinkly old lips which ran down her tits onto her belly.

I was honoured – I'd seen their first fuck, albeit a short and inadequate one. Perhaps now they would have a more fuck-based sexual relationship, which as long as I could watch and join in, I was very happy with.

Since that time we've met at least once a week for a three-way fuck session. I love watching Pete do it to his mother, and I love fucking her before and sometimes after him. For an old lady, she's a fantastic fuck, uses disgusting language and loves seeing her knickers used for wanking sessions which we still have. We've done some really weird things along the way, including getting Pete to cross-dress and act as our sex assistant, lubricating his mothers cunt for me to lick and fuck and doing her with a pink vibrator until she came off. On that occasion, Mary put her hands up his little skirt and played with his cock calling him a dirty little girl until he did his load in his sexy little knickers, which she then kissed and licked to taste his spermy load.

I'll be going there again in a few days and I cannot wait to lick Mary's old slot and watch her son cum his sticky load up her dirty old cunt hole. Just thinking about it makes me go stiff and need to do my wank.

hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers
12