Mary & Louisa

Story Info
Assuming the position.
1.8k words
4.32
52.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was tossing and turning in bed, finding sleep difficult. She got up and opened the window further to the sultry night hoping for more of a breeze but to no avail. With a sigh she got back into bed and scrunched up her eyes tightly. All that happened was that her mind took her back over the events of yesterday and although this kept her from sleep she smiled to herself and began to go over every little delicious detail again!

She had been working for Louisa Remy, a French writer, for about 3 weeks. The position suited her fine – not much money but a roof over her head and all the food she could eat. The cottage which Louisa had rented was in a remote part of Northumberland but close to the most amazing expanse of beach that Mary had ever seen and although the weather was unseasonably warm and still, she could imagine the winter storms. The sky and sea would be iron grey and the wind would whip along the beach turning it into an intense Gothic landscape. For now, however, she used the beach to sun bathe and the icy North Sea to keep her cool, not to inspire her rather dark imagination.

Mary was word processing Louisa's new book, turning the spidery scrawl on paper into neatly typed and edited chapters on screen. She also did the housework – cleaning and washing for them both but Louisa did all the shopping and cooking and what a cook she was! Mary had been treated to all sorts of new taste and texture sensations. It had been while Mary was wiping down the dining table after lunch and wondering what Louisa was going to make for dinner that night that it had begun.

Louisa had quietly come into the room and stood behind Mary. She moved a hand around Mary and placed it on her right breast. Mary gasped and stood up in shock but before she had a chance to turn round or say anything Louisa was whispering in her left ear.

'Mary don't move. I am not going to hurt you. I just want you to listen to me. I have a feeling about you and my intuition is usually right. Listening?'

Mary nodded that she was – she was extremely curious to hear what Louisa was going to say!

'Bend over Mary and place both hands and arms flat on the table and spread your legs as wide as you can.' Mary did as she was asked. 'Good, now I am going out to do some shopping. I want you to stay here like this for 10 minutes then I want you to go upstairs and change into the clothes I have left on your bed. When you have changed come back here and wait for me in this position. If, on reflection, you do not wish to do this I have left your pending salary on the hall table. You can take it, call a taxi and go. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Louisa, I think I do.' Mary answered as her mind spun. Louisa removed her hand and then left.

All she could hear was the beating of her heart and the raucous calls of the seagulls. She watched the clock in front of her. She was anxious to get upstairs and see what it was that Louisa wanted her to wear. At first she was shocked and a little confused about what Louisa had asked her to do but as she thought about it she began to get excited. Louisa wanted her to be a slave! The idea, although a little frightening, had her vivid imagination running riot and it was turning her on. She could feel herself getting moist and she had a glorious little glow between her legs.

After what seemed like a very long ten minutes, Mary straightened up and stretched her arms and back. She ran upstairs and into her bedroom and saw a bundle on the bed. She began to inspect what had been left for her. She stood with her mouth open as she looked at the tiniest purple velvet mini skirt; a black velvet corset with lacing up the front; a black velvet chocker; the highest pair of black patent shoes she had ever seen; a black clasp for her hair and a make up bag. That was it, no underwear, no stockings. Surely Louisa was having a joke! There was no way she could wear that outfit! She thought of the money sitting on the table and almost decided to take it and run when she reasoned that she should at least try the outfit on and if she felt uncomfortable then she would leave.

The person in the mirror was not her! She stood staring at herself and couldn't believe the transformation. The corset gave her a shape she never thought she could possibly have – her breasts were like two rounded globes and her waist, well, was there! The skirt fitted her like a glove and just covered her modesty but made her ass look great. She had put her long dark hair up in the clasp and put on the very dark purple lipstick and black eyeliner. She had never thought she could have looked like this – she was enthralled. Is this what Louisa had been seeing in her since she arrived? The idea made her blush but it also brought that glow back between her legs. The thought of Louisa seeing her like this was something she realised that she wanted – she wanted Louisa to put her hand on her breast again with a passion. She shook her head at her mirror self and laughed – the money would stay where it was! The last part of the outfit was those ridiculous shoes. She put them on and although they made her legs look longer she knew she would never be able to walk in them. So with shoes in hand she made her way back down stairs to the dining room.

With the shoes on she was quite a bit taller and she had to bend further over the table to get her hands and arms flat on it. When she had settled herself in the position she suddenly realised that the mini skirt had ridden up and her pussy was exposed to the open dining room door. This is what Louisa wanted, she thought! The first sight she will see is my wide open pussy! Again Mary panicked but again the feeling in her pussy kept her there. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine Louisa's reaction when she saw her like this and she felt herself getting more excited at these thoughts.

She had thought her sexy thoughts for about 15 minutes when she heard Louisa's car pull up. The noise startled her back to reality and she felt herself getting anxious and her heart beat faster – God what was she doing? She heard the front door open and Louisa's footsteps making their way down the hall. When they stopped Mary guessed that Louisa was standing looking at her – taking her all in. She felt herself blush again.

'Oh, Mary, what a good girl you are and how beautiful you look!' She heard Louisa say. 'I am so glad you decided to stay. I was right about you wasn't I? You want to play!' With that Mary felt something stroke her leg from her ankle to her thigh. Up and down her leg it went and then the same on the other one – a gentle stoking that was getting her hot and bothered.

'Do you like that? Does that feel nice Mary?'

'Yes, Louisa it feels very good.'

'Is it making you horny? Although by the look of your pussy you were horny already! Have you been getting excited waiting for me?'

'Yes and yes!'

'Good girl! I want you horny – the hornier the better!' Louisa now gently touched Mary's pussy with whatever she was holding. Mary gasped.

'You have just made my brand new riding crop wet with your cunt juices! You must be punished! Pull your skirt up further!' Louisa's voice demanded obedience and Mary pulled up her skirt.

'Such nice white cheeks but I want to see them red!'

Suddenly Mary felt the crop whack her ass cheek. The stinging pain made her so breathless and speechless that she didn't make a sound.

'Oh not hard enough for you?' Louisa said and brought the crop down even harder on Mary's other cheek. The pain made Mary scrunch up her eyes and yelp!

'Ouch, Louisa, that hurts!'

'Good it is supposed to! Mmmm, nice red cheeks now.' Louisa began to lick Mary's red welts and blew on them to cool them down. 'There is that better?'

'Yes, thank you.'

'Good. Now just one last thing before we have dinner. I want to feel how wet you are with my finger, Mary. I hope you are very wet or I will have to punish you again.' Before Mary could answer she felt Louisa's finger touch her clit and it slid slickly to her cunt opening.

'Oh very good, Mary, you are very well juiced up! Just how I like it!' Louisa continued to stroke Mary's pussy over and over again. Mary could feel herself getting wetter and more excited and she began to move herself against Louisa's finger in the hope that she might enter her and begin finger fucking her.

'Stay still girl! You must not move and you must not cum! That is for another time.' With a final flick of Mary's clit Louisa withdrew her finger and Mary felt her press up against her, her jeans rough against her sore bare ass and her hypersensitive open pussy.

'Here – a little appetiser. Lick my finger.' Mary sucked and licked Louisa's finger, savouring the taste of her own excitement.

'I think we are going to have such fun you and me! Now before I go and make dinner here are your instructions for the rest of this evening and tomorrow. Change into your own clothes now but I forbid you to touch yourself or masturbate. Understand? You are not allowed to cum. Tomorrow you will shave your pussy and at the same time as today get yourself in the same position ready for my inspection. Once I have left the room you can straighten up.'

Mary turned over in her bed – the ache in her pussy was almost unbearable but she wanted to do as Louisa had asked, so she didn't touch her swollen pussy. Louisa hadn't even seen what a gloriously Gothic tart she made in her outfit! Ah, well like a lot of things perhaps that was for another time. Sleep or no sleep she couldn't wait for tomorrow to come and she would shave her pussy for the first time and have Louisa inspect and admire the results...and then who knows? Yes she was looking forward to tomorrow very much.