Mary & Louisa Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary's punishment continues.
1.3k words
4.28
36.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mary had dressed for Louisa today she had made sure that she also got herself wet and horny. She played with her nipples and pussy until she was really swollen and slippery. The house was quiet as she waited for Louisa, even the seagulls were silent. She was in position and waiting. She was nervous...Louisa had punished her for cumming yesterday with a sound whipping but she was sure she had more punishment in store. She shuffled her legs a little wider and felt a trickle of her pussy juices run onto her thigh. Louisa would be pleased she thought. The silence was broken by the sound of cars arriving, the front door being opened and Louisa's muffled voice. Then all was quiet again.

Today Louisa stood hard up against her – Mary could feel the cool smoothness of leather on her pussy but couldn't work out if Louisa was wearing a skirt or trousers. She hoped she wouldn't be punished for marking it with her wetness!

'Well, Mary. Are you ready to take your punishment? We have guests today so you had better be on your best behaviour and do exactly as you are told.'

'Yes, Mistress.' Mary muttered.

'Stand up!' Louisa ordered and Mary obeyed. Louisa then placed a blindfold over Mary's eyes and ordered her to strip naked apart from her shoes. Mary took off the corset and mini skirt. Louisa then cuffed Mary's hands behind her back and attached a leg bar to her ankles to keep them spread wide. She then positioned Mary near the corner of the table, on her front, with her head hanging over the edge and her ass and pussy well exposed.

'Come in boys and meet Mary!' Louisa shouted and Mary heard numerous pairs of feet enter the room. 'As you can see from the state of her red ass she has already had some punishment for her outrageous behaviour but she needs to be taught a real lesson. She is all yours and if you think she is going to cum you have my permission to make her ass even redder!'

Dear God, Mary thought, what on earth are they going to do? Then Mary felt a pair of hands on her ass – spreading her cheeks and pussy wide open – and at the same time someone grabbed her hair at the back of her neck and roughly pulled her head up. Simultaneously she felt the hard thickness of cocks make their way into her cunt and her mouth – she was being spit roasted!! The men eased themselves into her - gently at first – moving slowly in and out, teasing their cocks with her holes. She could feel their cocks getting harder as they moved in and out of her. Her pussy was so wet that the cock just slipped in easily. Then they began to move more quickly and pushed themselves deeper, building their speed until they were both pounding furiously. Mary's breasts and nipples were being pushed against the hard table top as the men thrust themselves faster. The man behind her was lifting her hips up to get better access to her cunt. She was drooling from her mouth, she had no time to swallow, and she could feel her saliva coating the man's balls as they hit against her chin. Suddenly the man fucking her cunt withdrew and she felt his warm wet cum spurt onto her ass. Mere seconds passed and she felt another cock slam into her pussy and begin pounding even more furiously than the one it had replaced. Then the cock disappeared from her mouth and she felt cum cover her face and another cock thrust itself quickly passed her lips. The men were not speaking but she could hear the groans of their exertions as they worked on her. Occasionally she heard Louisa say, 'Nice boys! Real nice!' or 'Harder guys!!'

Mary had no idea how many men there were in the room - perhaps there weren't that many and they just kept coming back for more! – all she knew was that her mouth and pussy were constantly filled with cock of all different sizes. The thick ones stretched her tight little pussy wide; the long ones made her gag when they hit the back of her throat. Everything became a blur; she remembered crying at one stage; she tried to scream once but her mouth was stuffed with dick; she thought she was going to cum a few times but managed to hold back by concentrating on thinking about Louisa and if she was enjoying the show. At some stage her hands were uncuffed and she was moved onto her back, her legs held up by the bar cuffed to her ankles – but the fucking continued relentlessly, mouth and cunt over and over again. She wasn't sure if she lost consciousness or not but eventually the fucking stopped.

'Thank you boys!' she heard Louisa say, 'I think that has taught her a lesson but I am sure I will need your services in the future!'

Mary lay on the table exhausted and completely covered in cum. It was in her mouth, hair and cunt; it was on her back, ass, tits and stomach. Mary felt Louisa take off her ankle cuffs and then take her hand and pull her on to her unsteady feet.

'Get up you slut and onto your knees on the floor!' Louisa shouted. 'Just look at you! Covered from head to toe in cum! You are a dirty little slut aren't you?'

'Yes, Mistress,' Mary whispered as she knelt.

'I do hope you have learnt your lesson Mary. It was a hard lesson, I know, but you must not cum without my permission.'

'Sorry, Mistress.'

'Ok – well your Mistress has had the most enjoyable time and I am very horny after seeing you given such a good fucking and since you came on my face yesterday I think it only fair that you repay the compliment.' Mary heard Louisa put her foot on a nearby chair and felt her hand at the back of her head.

'Lick your Mistress to orgasm Mary, like a good little girl,' Louisa said softly as she guided Mary's head to her pussy. Mary breathed in Louisa's smell and began to lick her soft, hot wet pussy. It was so delicious after the hard, sweaty cocks and balls she had been forced to suck all afternoon. Mary nibbled gently at Louisa's clit, ran her tongue around her pussy lips and pushed it inside Louisa's beautiful cunt. It was turning Mary on but getting turned on was just increasing the pain between her ravaged legs so she again concentrated on Louisa. Mary had learned her lesson! She could hear Louisa moaning with pleasure and feel her begin to grind her pussy with more force onto her face. Mary continued to lick and suck Louisa in a steady rhythm and soon she heard Louisa's moaning grow louder as her orgasm built inside her. Oh, cum for me Mistress, Mary thought...and Louisa did. She screamed her pleasure and pushed her pussy hard onto Mary's face, holding on tightly to Mary's head, covering her mouth, chin and nose in her juices until her spasms subsided and she moved away. Louisa moved behind Mary and stroked her cum covered hair.

'You are a mess but a delightful mess!' Louisa said, as she took off Mary's blindfold. 'Same time tomorrow my dear!' and Louisa was gone.

Mary slowly and painfully collected her things and made her way up the stairs to her bedroom. Her body ached all over from the battering it had received. Once inside her room she dropped her clothes on the floor then noticed that a bubble bath had been drawn for her, a glass of champagne stood on the side and on the bed was a single purple rose with a little card attached. On the card was a lipstick kiss – it was her Mistress' colour. Mary smiled and felt her heart fill with a longing for Louisa – a longing to please her always. She got into the bath and washed away the cum that covered her body, then lay back with her wine, closed her eyes and began to day-dream about it being 5 o'clock tomorrow...