Mary and Me

Story Info
A couple reinvent their sex life after 25 years of marriage.
6.8k words
4.49
40.7k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cunning_1
cunning_1
23 Followers

Mary and Me

By Cunning_1

MF, MMF, Wife Swap, Reluctant, DP, M+F, Incest?

Author's Note: This is my first attempt at an erotic story for publication. Feedback is welcome but please be kind!

It is amazing how life can take a quick turn. Mary and I were in our late 40s when everything changed. We had just celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary and both our kids, 20-year-old Stephanie and 19-year-old Jack, were off to college. We had pretty mundane jobs and mundane lives although we were certainly comfortable in our upper middle-class lifestyle.

Mary has always been a bit on the chubby side. She is five feet three inches tall and her weight has fluctuated around 165 pounds depending on how her latest diet was going. She has medium length dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She wears glasses because she never could get used to contact lenses. She looks a bit like a librarian but works in commercial real estate. Mary tries to stay fit by exercising but honestly, she will find almost any excuse to get out of it.

My name is Paul. I am 5' 10", weigh about 200 pounds and have brown hair and blue eyes. I am not in great shape myself although I stay a bit more active than Mary by playing golf and racquetball. I try to get to the gym but my job as a financial analyst keeps me pretty busy.

When we first started dating and in the early years of our marriage, we had a really adventurous sex life. We met in college and dated for a few years before tying the knot, and while dating we would drive to secluded spots just to have sex in the back seat of our car. We enjoyed camping and would sneak out of our tent in the middle of the night to have sex on a picnic table.

After we bought our house, we would have sex in the backyard and although we had a privacy wall, people passing by could see us if they tried. The possibility of getting caught made it all the more thrilling.

Once the kids were born all of that pretty much ended. Mary put on some weight during the pregnancies and she could never seem to take it off. Raising two kids kept us busy and we never seemed to have time for ourselves. Mary became very self-conscious about her body and was reluctant to wear anything even remotely revealing.

I guess, after the kids were out of the house, I started to have a mid-life crisis because I wanted a better sex life. I did not want to cheat on Mary because I truly loved her. I would never do anything to hurt her, but I felt something had to change.

I knew Mary really enjoyed sex so I tried to recapture some of that adventurous spirit that had been missing. I bought her sexy clothes but she would never wear them. I tried getting frisky in the backyard pool but she did not seem interested. We still had sex but it was in the bedroom, pretty tame and infrequent. If we did it more than once a month that was a lot.

I tried a few other things. I bought her a vibrator and at first, she was skeptical. After I used it on her a few times she grew to like it. In fact, I know that she used it regularly when I was away on business trips because the battery would need recharging when I got home. That was encouraging.

When we were younger, we had discussed some of our sexual fantasies. Mary told me about vivid dreams she had of being in an orgy. I shared my wife swapping fantasies with her and speculated about which of our friends at the time might be interested. These discussions were titillating, but we both knew we would never act on them.

I tried to use these old fantasies to spice up our sex live. I began searching for porn about woman in orgies and wife swapping. At first when I showed these videos to Mary she did not get particularly turned on. Then I realized the problem. The actors in these videos were young and had near perfect bodies, which was not realistic at all. That is when I shifted to collecting amateur videos that featured people more like us, older and with less than perfect bodies. When we watched these, she was much more turned on and we had some pretty good sex afterwards.

After that I cranked it up another notch and asked Mary if I could take some nude photos of her. This was a non-starter and she was adamant that she would never do this even if it was only for our own consumption. I suggested instead that I take photos of her in some of the sexy outfits I had bought for her and she reluctantly agreed as long as they were for our eyes only.

I brought up her orgy fantasies and asked how she felt about the people in the videos we watched. I told her that I thought some of them seemed to be a lot like us. Would she want to do what they were doing? She agreed it was exciting to see regular people doing stuff like that but she didn't think she could ever do anything similar herself.

I could see that the idea of an orgy really turned my wife on. I had to think of a way that I could gradually get her conditioned to being in one. I knew that I would have to be very slow and careful or this would completely backfire. She had to be put in a situation where she would want to release her inhibitions. But I was not ready to give up yet.

I subscribed to some swinger websites without telling Mary, as I was hoping to find the right couple to strike up a friendship with. After a few false starts, I found Ed and Laura and thought they had potential. They lived in our city and appeared to be normal folks from their profile. I reached out to them to begin a conversation and we chatted online and shared some photos including a few of Mary in her sexy clothes.

They were a few years older than us but very fit. Laura was the opposite of Mary -- tall and thin with small breasts. She had short red hair which really turned me on. Ed was athletic and wiry. He stood about six feet tall with black hair but greying a bit at the temples. Later I found out he had a bit of a fetish for thick women, especially with glasses. I guess you always want what you don't have. They were experienced swingers and had connections with swinger groups all over the city. They were receptive to swinging with us, even if it might take a while to win Mary over.

I explained the situation with Mary and how we could not let her know we had met through a swinger website. It would have to happen organically if it were to happen at all, so I suggested we meet for dinner some time and see if things clicked. Since Ed and I both played golf our story would be that we met at the golf course after being paired up when we both were playing solo. We had enjoyed each other's company and thought it would be fun to get together socially with our spouses. Laura and Mary both enjoyed gardening so they would have a connection as well. They liked the plan and agreed to give it a shot.

The next day, I told Mary about this guy I had met at golf, and he had mentioned that his wife was really into gardening. We thought it would be fun for us to meet for dinner sometime. She was interested as we did not have too many couple friends to do things with, as a lot of the friends we had made over the years were either divorced or had moved away. She appreciated the opportunity for adult companionship.

We got together the next weekend at a fast-casual restaurant and Mary and Laura really hit it off. We must have spent two hours talking after finishing our meals. Our first encounter had been a rousing success! We had a few more "dates" like this and started to become fast friends.

Now we were ready to move to phase two of the plan. Ed and Laura asked if we would like to come over to their place for a barbeque the next weekend. We accepted the invitation and Mary was excited to see Laura's garden. Their place was truly gorgeous. We could not understand why a childless couple would have such a big house! They had a pool, hot tub, fire pit, gazebo and even an outdoor kitchen.

Ed cooked up some steaks and chicken on the grill. After a delicious meal, he broke out the wine. We both love wine so we each had a few glasses and were starting to feel a little tipsy.

Laura took Mary outside to show her the garden and while they were gone, Ed asked if we had brought our bathing suits. I told Ed we hadn't but I had a pair of shorts in my gym bag that I kept in the car.

"Perfect, I have an idea," he said.

When the ladies got back Mary was very excited. Apparently, Laura's garden was just what Mary had always wanted for our backyard and was delighted when Laura agreed to help her out with redesigning ours.

"I can't believe how beautiful your garden is," said Mary.

Laura responded, "I took a few classes in architectural landscaping and I guess some of it actually sunk in." We all had a good chuckle over that.

After chatting in their family room for a bit, Ed asked, "Why don't we all jump in the hot tub. It is a great way to relax after a nice meal."

Mary responded, "We would love to but we don't have our bathing suits with us. Maybe next time."

Laura quickly piped in, "I bought a bathing suit online last week but somehow they sent the wrong size. I never even tried it on because I knew it would not fit me. I am pretty sure it would fit you perfectly Mary." Little did Mary know that Laura had ordered the suit specifically for this situation!

Mary protested saying, "My husband does not have a bathing suit either. I am sure that one of Ed's would never fit him!"

I jumped in and said, "Wait, I have my gym bag in the car and there are a pair of shorts inside. They would be fine to wear in the hot tub."

"There, it is settled," said Laura as she went to get the suit for Mary.

Although Mary was still reluctant, I think the wine helped convince her to try it on. I ran out to the car to get my gym bag. When I returned, Laura sent me to a spare bedroom where my wife had gone to change.

When I walked into the bedroom my wife was holding this tiny bikini in her hand, looking at it dubiously! When she saw me, she said, "There is no way I am going to wear this suit. Just look at it!"

I checked the tag and told Mary that it was indeed her size although I agreed it was a bit skimpy. She thought it would be way too revealing. Mary had not worn a bikini since our kids were born.

I tried to defuse the situation and said, "Come on Mary, just give it a try and we will see how it looks. I have a clean t-shirt in my gym bag that you could wear as a cover up if you feel too exposed."

Finally, she gave in and tried on the bikini. I told her, "I think you look fantastic!" She was still not happy but agreed to go out with the t-shirt on over the suit.

When we went outside, we saw that Ed and Laura had already changed. Ed had on a speedo and was sporting a huge erection that was clearly visible under his suit. Laura had on a bikini that was even skimpier than the one Mary had on.

Laura asked Mary, "Why the t-shirt?"

Mary said, "I just don't feel comfortable in the bikini. I have not worn one in years and never one that showed this much skin."

Laura grabbed Mary's hand and said, "You guys stay inside here for a few minutes" and then she took Mary out to the hot tub.

Ed replied "No problem, I'm still working on drinks" as he prepared margaritas for us to enjoy while we soaked.

In a few minutes Laura yelled, "Come on out to the hot tub! We are both already in it."

The bubbles covered the girls so you could not really see anything. As we walked outside, I noticed the t-shirt draped over a chair. I guess Laura had been convincing.

Ed handed out the margaritas and then we joined our wives in the hot tub. I took a sip of the margarita and boy was it strong! Mary starting to drink hers and after a while she seemed to loosen up a bit. We chatted about this and that and eventually the three of us managed to steer the conversation to sex. We started to talk about risqué things we had done in our youth. I mentioned our camping adventures and Mary gave me a dirty look for oversharing.

Laura told a story about how she had sex with Ed on a nude beach in broad daylight. Mary was surprised but also curious. She asked, "So are you and Ed nudists?"

Laura replied, "We have been to a few nude resorts but it is not a regular thing for us. However, we are very comfortable being nude, even with other people watching." This was not at all surprising to me since I knew they were swingers!

Mary was feeling no pain and jokingly said, "If you like being nude, feel free!"

In response, Laura stood up and peeled off her bikini, and Mary's eyes went wide. Then Ed climbed out and took off his speedos. He was sporting an eight-inch erection which made me a bit self-conscious as mine is only about five inches. Now Mary's eyes really bugged out. Ed grabbed a towel and said, "I'm going inside to get refills for our drinks."

I was afraid that after all that, Mary might just jump out of the hot tub and run, but she didn't. I think she must have felt things were getting wild but it was turning her on. I am sure the alcohol helped a lot. Ed came back outside with a pitcher of margaritas and no towel. He came around to each of us and refilled our glasses. When he got to Mary his penis was only a few inches from her face and she just kind of stared at it. I don't think she had seen an erect penis up close besides mine since college.

Ed got back into the hot tub and cuddled up to Laura. Laura asked Mary, "So do you want to get naked too? We are fine with it if you do."

In response, Mary said immediately, "Oh no, no, no. Thanks but no thanks!"

I countered and said, "I'm not shy. I don't want to make our hosts feel uncomfortable." I then proceeded to peel off my gym shorts and throw them out of the hot tub.

Mary looked stunned and just kept sipping her second margarita. Laura commented, "Mary, now you are the only person with clothes on. Maybe you should just let loose and take it off!"

Mary mumbled back, "This bikini is so tiny that it is like I am nude anyway."

After soaking for a while longer, Ed said, "We are probably getting water-logged from staying in here so long. How about we go sit around the gas fire pit to dry off."

Laura went to start the fire and Ed headed back inside to fill up the margarita pitcher. I got out of the hot tub as they walked away.

"Aren't you going to put your shorts back on?" Mary exclaimed.

I said, "No Mary, I am comfortable being nude. Actually, I think it is fun."

Mary got out and reached for the t-shirt then just said, "Fuck it", and walked over to the fire pit in the tiny bikini.

At that moment Ed came out and gave a little whistle. "Mary, why do you want to cover up that beautiful body. That bikini looks fantastic on you!"

Mary blushed while I snickered and said, "It would look even better off of her."

Mary gave me another dirty look and continued to walk over to the fire pit. Ed once again filled up everyone's margarita glasses and handed them out as we sat down around the fire.

The warm fire felt great as the night air had gotten a little chilly and the cool air made the girls nipples stand at attention. It had no effect on the guys as we both still had serious hard-ons. We talked for a while and sipped our margaritas as our conversation became even more intimate.

Laura asked us, "Do you enjoy oral sex?"

In fact, Mary and I are very oral people. I said, "Yes, we love it. I think we typically spend more time on oral than intercourse."

She asked Mary, "Have you ever tried anal sex?"

Mary said, "We tried it once but it was too painful. After that I was always afraid to try it again."

Laura replied, "It took some getting used to but Ed and I now have anal sex all the time." I was surprised that she could handle it given Ed's size.

I was amazed that Mary seemed so willing to participate in such a personal conversation with people that were naked and she had only met a few times before but I guess the tequila had really loosened her up.

Then Laura asked Mary what her biggest sexual fantasy was but she just sat there silently. I said, "Mary, don't be shy, tell us." Everyone just looked at Mary in anticipation.

Mary sighed and related her recurring dream of having an orgy. However, as she got into more detail, it turned out to be more of a gangbang then an orgy because it involved sex with several men at the same time, all of whom were well endowed.

"Wow, that is quite the fantasy!" said Laura, "and I can tell you from experience it is something you need to try."

Now Mary was truly flabbergasted. "You mean you have had a gangbang?"

Laura replied, "Oh yes, in fact I had one a few weeks ago."

Mary asked, "Does Ed mind?"

Laura then said with a grin, "Not only does he not mind but he is an active participant in all of my gangbangs."

Mary tried to process all this. Ed then asked me, "What about you, what is your biggest sexual fantasy?"

I admitted, "I have always been interested in wife swapping. I find the whole concept to be a big turn on."

Ed and Laura both smiled and nodded in agreement. For the rest of the evening we just made small talk. Ed and Laura cuddled closely and Ed's hand occasionally rubbed Laura's breasts and inner thighs. Mary seemed to get used to the idea of the rest of us being naked. I think she was more excited by the situation then she let on.

After an hour or so, we had completely dried off. I said, "Well it is getting late and we better get going. We had a great time. Thanks so much for everything!"

Ed said "Are you sure you are sober enough to drive? You are welcome to spend the night. We want you to be safe."

"Don't worry, I am sure that I'm sober. It has been a while since I finished my last drink."

Mary and I went back to the spare bedroom to get dressed. When we came out, Ed and Laura were on the couch and still naked. It almost looked like we had interrupted something as they were sitting close and seemed a bit startled by our arrival.

Mary told Laura, "I left the bikini in the bathroom sink. I guess I should have hung it up."

"Nonsense." said Laura. "In fact, I want you to have it. I can't return it anymore and it did look so good on you."

Mary protested but eventually agreed to take it. We said our goodbyes and exchanged hugs. They were probably a bit tighter than a typical goodbye hug among friends. Not that I minded! Hugging a naked Laura was pretty stimulating.

We got in the car and I braced myself for a rant from Mary. Surprisingly she was pretty quiet. I said "That was a fun evening. What did you think?"

Mary responded, "I really like them but I must admit I found the whole nudity thing a bit strange. I guess they must be very uninhibited. And you just went right along with it, which surprised me even more."

I said, "It certainly was different, but I thought it was fun being naked with friends. It was also quite a turn on."

Mary then asked me, "Do you think that Laura really has gangbangs or was she just pulling our leg."

"I don't know Mary. Her story seemed pretty genuine to me. I think it is all real."

We were silent the rest of the way home. We went to bed right away and had some very passionate sex. Mary had a strong orgasm.

As we lay in bed afterwards, I asked Mary, "You came pretty hard. Where you thinking about our evening with Ed and Laura?"

Mary said, "To be honest I was. Ed has some pretty impressive equipment!"

I agreed and told Mary, "Laura is no slouch herself. I mean they are obviously uninhibited and I have a feeling they are swingers. If my wife swapping fantasy is ever to come true, they seem to be the perfect couple."

Mary didn't say much after that. We were both tired and just drifted off to sleep.

The next few weeks were very busy at work for both of us. Our experience with Ed and Laura receded into the background. Finally, things calmed down enough that we had a free weekend. Laura called and asked Mary if she still wanted help with her garden. Mary said yes and asked Laura to come over on Saturday to have a look and hopefully provide some recommendations. Since the girls would be occupied, Ed and I decided to play golf. Afterwards we planned to meet back at our house for dinner.

cunning_1
cunning_1
23 Followers
12