Mary and Neeta Ch. 01

Story Info
Their husband's indiscretions.
2.9k words
4.15
36.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers

'The Bastard!'

'The Fucking Bastard!'

Marys' invective was in response to what she was watching on the television.

'No wonder he hasn't wanted to come near me for weeks: the bastard!'

She had been friends with Neeta since they both moved into the street within days of each other about five years earlier. They were both in their early thirties with two children each and, although Neeta had originated from India, she had lived most of her life in this country and married Tim, an Englishman. Mary lived three doors along and the friendship had started with the children going to the same school. She was now sitting on the edge of an armchair in Neetas lounge with her eyes glued to the screen. She was finding it very difficult to take in what she was watching.

Neeta was sitting on the sofa with her feet drawn up beside her alternately watching her friends' face and the television.

'That's how I felt when I first found out,' she said, 'but I couldn't say anything until I had some proof to show you.'

'You've certainly got that.' said Mary still totally transfixed. 'How did you get this?'

'I'll show you later. Watch the rest, there's only about another five minutes.'

Marys' emotions were in complete disarray. She was confused, excited, horrified, angered and bewildered by what she was watching but she could no more have stopped than fly to the moon.

What she was looking at was her husband Bob, naked from the waist down, masturbating himself at the same time as sucking Tims' penis. His enjoyment was obvious from the relish with which he was sucking and the rigidity of his own prick, and the look on Tims face showed his rapture as well. After a short while Tim's buttocks jerked involuntarily a few times as he held Bob's head into his crotch and it was obvious from his expression that he was coming down his throat. At the same time, Bob's hand movements increased and Mary watched open mouthed as her husbands sperm was splashed over the floor.

'That's it' said Neeta turning the television and video off. 'What do you think?'

Mary was speechless. She could only look wide-eyed at her friend knowing full well that her face was crimson and that Neeta had just witnessed her husband in one of the most erotic situations she could imagine.

'I know,' said Neeta, 'You feel exactly the same as I did when I found out what was going on. At first I wanted to kill Tim or at least hurt him as much as I could and if he had been around then, I probably would have. As it was he was away with his company for a couple of days so I had time to cool down and think about it a bit more. It was then I decided to get as much on them as possible but I didn't know how to tell you at the time. Perhaps it's just as well I didn't as there could have been a double murder in the street!'

'How?....When?....Where?....' There were a hundred questions Mary wanted to ask but her confused mind didn't know where to start.

'How did I find out about it?'

Mary nodded.

'While Tim was away I was looking for an old photo of the children which he said he was going to enlarge. As you know he converted the shed at the end of the garden to a darkroom some time ago and I knew it would be somewhere in there. He normally keeps it locked when he's not using it to stop the kids going in there, but I went to see if he had done it yet. I was looking through the stuff on the bench when I noticed something sticking out from under a box on a lower shelf. I pulled it out but couldn't believe what I saw. When I investigated further I found these.'

She reached under the cushion and pulled out a handful of photographs which she handed to Mary. Although she didn't think it was possible, Mary's incredulity increased even further as she leafed through them. They showed Bob and Tim in different sexual situations with each other including full anal fucking both ways, oral sex and mutual masturbation. From the background it appeared that they had all been taken in the darkroom. The one which held her attention most was a close up of Tim ejaculating with Bob's prick obviously buried deep inside him. The sperm was spitting straight out from the end of his rigid prick which Bob was reaching round and holding. She gasped softly as she looked at it.

'That's my favourite as well!'

She looked up at her friend. Neeta was half smiling at her.

'When the initial shock wore off I realised that apart from being incredibly annoyed I was also getting very turned on! I had to do something about it so that night when I went to bed I took these with me and studying them under the bedside light, I let my fingers do the walking, so to speak! I hadn't had an orgasm like that for ages so I decided to play for time and see what else developed. Pardon the pun!'

'Where did you find the video?'

'I didn't. I made that!'

'How?' Mary was totally amazed at her friends' revelations and candour.

'Come with me and I'll show you.'

They went down the garden and pushed their way past a bush at the back of the shed. About half way down the wall was a knot-hole about the size of a 50p piece which Neeta invited Mary to look through.

'You'll have to push the lining to one side' she said, and on doing so, Mary was presented with a dim but full view of the shed's interior. It had been equipped as a darkroom and there were benches running down both sides. She could recognise it quite easily as what she had just been watching in Neetas lounge

'I looked round the shed carefully a few days after I found the photo's and saw this, so I waited until they were both in there one evening and crept down here with our video camera. I knew I'd be OK as they'd put on the red light outside the door which they use when they are developing the films so no-one opens the door and ruins it. I didn't have to wait long before things started happening and I started filming. Shall we have a look round inside?'

Mary nodded, aware that she was bright red and somewhat confused by her feelings. She was still shocked by what had happened but was also increasingly aware of her excitement which was making itself evident between her legs. She was also embarrassed by the thought that Neeta had seen her husband in totally erotic situations which she herself could not have imagined, and had seen every intimate detail of his body which up to then, she had considered to be her privilege.

On the other hand, she reasoned, the same could be said of her and Neeta's husband. She had witnessed Tim in the same way and it was partly this which was contributing to the dampness in her pants. Her friends masturbation revelations had come as a complete surprise but she was beginning to realise that Neeta's approach to the whole situation was quite open and almost casual. It was obvious she was getting a turn on from all this and didn't mind if Mary could see it and it was that which made Mary feel a little more relaxed than she had earlier.

The inside of the shed proved to be a bit larger than she had presumed, and she watched as Neeta went straight to a small box on a lower shelf which been tucked unobtrusively out of sight. She put it on the bench and carefully opened it.

'Yes,' she breathed softly, 'they've done some more.'

She carefully spread them out on the bench and they both examined them. If anything these were even more explicit than the others with close ups of mouths round penises and sperm in abundance, mostly on faces and other parts of their bodies.

Mary was very aware of the effect they were having on her and she consciously had to stop herself from putting her hand to her crotch. She looked at Neeta and could see that her eyes were sparkling and, under her lightly tanned skin, her cheeks were flushed.

'I want to look at these somewhere a bit more comfortable.' she said, looking at Mary, 'Shall we go up to the house?'

Mary nodded, slightly wary of being able to contain her excitement.

In the lounge Neeta laid the photo's on the coffee table and sat on the settee. Mary sat in the armchair and pulled it up so she could see as well. Nothing was said for a few minutes as they studied each picture in turn but the effect they were having on both of them was obvious.

'Are you turned on, because I am.' said Neeta.

Mary, already red, blushed even more deeply and nodded her head.

'Would you be embarrassed if I did something about it?' she went on.

Not knowing quite what to expect Mary shook her head slowly.

Neeta stood up and, pulling her tights and panties down, stepped out of them. She sat back on the settee, picked up one of the photo's, put her foot up on the seat, and, opening her legs, started to massage her sex.

If Mary was amazed before, gobsmacked would now be a more accurate description of her feelings. She stared at Neeta's fingers pushing into her thick black bush then rubbing her pubis just at the head of her slit. Her excitement was obvious from the wetness of her distended lips and the soft noises they were making as they were being manipulated. Raising her eyes she could see Neeta studying the photo intently, almost oblivious to Mary's presence, and completely given over to her own enjoyment.

Mary was confused. The circumstances were totally erotic and she was extremely turned on but she wasn't quite sure enough to follow Neeta's lead. The only other time she had witnessed anything like this had been at school many years previously when she had indulged in some early puberty explorations with her then best friend but that had been hurried and awkward in the school toilets. This was entirely different. Here it was relaxed and comfortable and given the circumstances, she knew it would not take much for her to orgasm. The other reason for her hesitation was that she kept herself shaved around her vagina and left only a neatly groomed patch of hair on her pubis. Bob preferred it like this especially when performing oral sex as he hated hairs getting in his mouth! She wondered if that would draw any comment from her friend but then suddenly thought why should it and why should I worry if it does?

The other thought that crossed her mind was that when she was extremely turned on, she sometimes squirted some liquid as she came, something Bob drank with relish if he was sucking her, but which at other times left the bed quite wet. She briefly wondered how her friend would react to this but then decided her own needs were pressing, and there was Neeta quite openly going about her own enjoyment without any embarrassment knowing full well that her best friend could observe her extremely intimate actions and her own wetness.

Neeta leaned forward to select another picture and smiled at Mary before resuming her masturbation.

'Right' thought Mary and stood up to remove her damp panties as well. She selected a couple of photo's from the table and settled back in the armchair, putting one leg up on the arm as she did. She knew she was wet but didn't realise how much until she touched herself. Her fingers slid easily up and down her lips and sank into her cunt without any resistance. She sought out her clit which was always fairly prominent when she was aroused, and rubbed her juice all over it, but sensing the closeness of her climax she quickly removed her hand.

Although she had the photos in her hand she kept glancing over at Neeta as she was transfixed by what her friend was doing. A couple of time she caught Neeta doing the same, hastily averting her gaze when Mary looked up. This only served to heighten her excitement and her breathing increased with her actions.

Suddenly Neeta broke the silence.

'Are you nearly there?' she asked in a low voice. Mary nodded.

'So am I!' and putting the photo's to one side put her other hand on top of the one already in her groin and started rubbing harder. Within a seconds her eyes half closed and her head went back as a few soft gasps came from her lips. At the same time her hands stopped moving but her pelvis gave several involuntary jerks as her climax overtook her.

As close as she was, the sight took Mary over the edge and she quickly sought out her clitoris with her wet fingers and rubbed it furiously until she gave herself over to the pleasure of her own orgasm. Throughout her contractions she was vaguely aware of Neeta watching her intently but this only heightened the intensity of her cum and she deliberately widened her legs and put on as good an exhibition as she could. As the waves receded she just lay there completely exposed but satisfied, not caring that Neeta could plainly see the juice that had left her and was staining the cushion and carpet.

She looked over at Neeta who had not moved, to see her looking directly at Mary's sex with a satisfied relaxed look on her face. The thick black hair round her cunt was wet and matted and sticking to her skin, and as Mary watched, she slid her fingers slowly and softly up and down her lips a few times.

'This is always the best time, after the first cum' she said, 'it makes the next one so much more enjoyable.'

To Mary's amazement she continued to masturbate with increasing speed all the time staring directly at Mary's cunt.

'You looked wonderful then. Do you always cum that intensely?'

'Sometimes,' said Mary embarrassedly, 'it just depends on how turned on I am. I'll clean it up in a second. I feel quite embarrassed actually.'

'Don't be, it's one of the most erotic things I've seen!'

Mary made no attempt to cover herself and could see that Neeta was getting quite high again. She was still staring at Mary's wet hole so, on impulse, Mary reached down and pulled her lips wide apart and raised her crotch slightly off the cushion. She opened them as wide as she could then pushed and rubbed them together a few times. As she did a dribble of cream came out of her and slid down her cheek to drip onto the seat, enlarging the dark patch slightly.

'Oops sorry.' she said but Neeta was too far gone to respond and Mary watched her friend as, again, her eyes half closed and a series of soft convulsions went through her. This was the first time she had the opportunity to watch another woman coming without being involved herself and she found it fascinating. She sometimes masturbated in front of the mirror but watching someone else was infinitely more exciting.

'God I needed that!' said Neeta, after she had recovered. 'It's so long since Tim touched me I was getting desperate.'

They tidied themselves up and Mary took some tissues and dabbed the cushion and carpet but Neeta told her not to worry it probably wouldn't be noticed among all the other odd marks and spilt drinks.

Neeta gathered the photo's together to put them away. 'I'd better put these back in case they notice they're missing....unless you'd like to take a few for later.' she said.

'I don't think I'll need them tonight,' said Mary, 'but I might tomorrow!'

'Come round tomorrow anyway,' said Neeta, ''cause we've got to decide what we're going to do about this. I know we've had some fun today but we really ought not to let them get away with this, don't you agree?'

Mary nodded her head.

'I'll think about it tonight but I've already got an idea which we can talk about tomorrow.'

---------------------------------------------------

That night in bed she lay thinking about the days events. If anyone had said to her that morning what was going to happen later she would have laughed at them and been totally embarrassed at the suggestion. But in the dark and quietness of her bedroom she realised how exciting the day had been and how her perception of her sexuality had been challenged. It had been a turn on seeing the film and photos but even more so watching Neeta masturbate and doing the same herself. She looked at her husband snoring softly beside her and gently moved her hand to her crotch as the excitement grew in her.

That night she achieved a double first, she had never masturbated in the presence of her husband before, not that he knew anything about what was happening, and she had never had more than one orgasm a day. She also discovered she could cum silently and with barely any movement either before or during her climax. If only she didn't get so damned wet she sighed to herself, as she slowly wiped her hand on her nighty.

thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers