Mary Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

"Why, Ed?" she asked. If you could see this now why did you let it go on for so long? Were you having an affair."

"No! When I found that I could not impregnate you I was devastated. It finally got to the point that I was almost impotent. You know the troubles we had with that." Ed stated.

"But we had sex after you found that out, Ed" she said.

"I felt like you needed a real man and I didn't qualify," he answered. "It just kept grating on me until I just couldn't approach you anymore. I knew that I had to talk to you, but I guess I just couldn't face you with my feelings. Men don't relate well that way you know. I can see the tears forming in your eyes, but don't ask for forgiveness. You have done nothing to forgive, its all my fault. If the truth were known you were always more woman that I could keep up with anyway. I want another chance Mary Ann. I will get help or do whatever is necessary. I will stop hiding in my work to avoid the truth, and I will be as attentive to you as any husband can. Tomorrow is Saturday, I would like to take you somewhere for a few days, leave here without destination, just to be alone and away from everything to talk this out. Most of all I want you to forgive me. I love you with all of my soul honey, even with another mans cum inside you."

"I love you, Ed," she answered. "I have been wishing for this for a long time. I am just sorry that I had to do what I did tonight" She pulled him down and kissed him lightly. She held him close and suddenly realized that he was hard. Could this be exciting him? "She moved her head back and peered into his eyes and found her answer. They were pleading with her, expressing the desired that he couldn't say. "Do you want to fuck me now, Ed" she asked quizzically.

He reached under her dress and started to rub her cunt. "How many times did he fuck you?" he asked.

"Three times," she answered.

"Will you relate the night to me?" he asked.

She began a detailed narration of her night with Michael while slowly undressing Ed. As she expounded on the details of their fucking he rested his head on her breast and sucked her nipples. Overcome with desire Ed made a decision that she couldn't believe. He moved his head between her legs, and began to lick and suck her sloppy cunt. She came in an instant, a small orgasm, but an orgasm none the less. Then he moved on top of her drove his cock into the waiting pussy, fucking her as hard as he could. He couldn't last long and exploded with spurt after spurt of cum jetting into her cunt. His orgasm set her up for her own and she erupted, screaming and spasming out of control. God, he can still do it to me she thought.

Let's throw a bag together and leave right now," Mary Ann said. "I don't think that I can sleep tonight anyway. When we get tired we can find a motel."

"Sounds good to me," Ed replied.

"Ed, there is one more thing that you should know," she said almost in a whisper. "You know I don't use protection because you couldn't get me pregnant. If you want I can get a abortion if I did get pregnant tonight."

"You want a baby, so if one is half yours I can live with that, and be a daddy," he answered. "If you are not, maybe we can arrange something for you to get pregnant. I love you Mary Ann. You will never know how much."

"Yes I do," she said.

me3957
me3957
65 Followers
12