Mary at Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary is back at home, but the girls still have plans.
2.5k words
4.09
40.5k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers

It had been couple of weeks since her part-time job at camp. With it still being summer, she really only had to get ready for college in the fall. Mary really didn't do a whole lot afterwords. Julie and Jenny both were busy or something, so they weren't around to make her do anything. Mary would often think about the events at camp and on the way back; she really couldn't forget it.

Around the house, when she was sure her parents were gone, she would close all the windows and run around undressed. She would start off slow though, merely walking around in her underwear. She'd venture the rooms like this for a bit, and then she would take off her bra and continue. Eventually she would than remove her panties. She would say to herself, "I'm actually enjoying this." She wasn't quite comfortable with it fully though, and didn't really find herself just sitting on the couch watching TV too often. She considered going outside, but quickly dismissed the idea. Without the two girls around, she really couldn't push herself.

One hot night, she found herself unable to sleep. It was much too warm that night. She was in a gray boring t shirt, some black cotton shorts, and a pair of sky blue panties. She was so bothered by the warmth. She tried getting up and getting a drink, but it was no good.

Back in her bed she couldn't stand it anymore. After checking to make sure her door was closed, she removed the shorts from her. She knew her parents were sound asleep by then. After getting back into bed she did feel much better now that she had less on. She still wasn't tired though. She felt bored, and restless; she needed to do something.

Then like fate, her phone started to ring. She quickly got out of the bed and went to it. Realizing though as she was answering it she no longer had her shorts on. She wasn't use to being dressed like this, so she was fidgety as she asked who was on the other end.

"Hey, glad you're up. It's me, Julie, and Jenny is here too. We were thinking of maybe coming and picking you up, having some fun."

"What, now? It's almost midnight," Mary responded.

"Yeah, why not. We could have a lot of fun. Here, we'll come to talk to you right now. You're in your bedroom?" Julie asked.

"Yes, sure, just let me throw something," but before she could finished they hung up. Mary now looked around the room to find her discarded shorts. Before that could happen though Jenny was knocking on her window. Mary really couldn't just leave her waiting there so she went over to the window, made sure her shirt was covering up, and opened up the window.

"Oh, I hope we didn't wake you or anything," Jenny said noticing the way Mary was dressed.

"Oh, no it's OK, I wasn't able to get to sleep, I'm not tired," Mary explained.

"Great, so come on out, we can go have some fun then, that should make you sleepy," Jenny said as she motioned her to climb out the window.

"Let me get a little more decent, I couldn't go out in this. It's embarrassing enough you caught me in just this," Mary said as she turned to go look for something to put on.

"In just that, you are dressed plenty much," Jenny said as she reached in and flipped up the back of Mary's shirt, revealing her pantied butt. Mary quickly tugged her shirt down, turning red due to Jenny's giggling. "Scratch that, you're dressed more than enough. If you really consider that something embarrassing to be caught in, me and Julie have a lot more work to do."

"I can't go out on the town like this Jenny. I need to at least get pants," Mary argued.

"Oh, its not like we're going to a club anything. With this warm night that is the way to dress. Also we were thinking this wouldn't be a normal hang out time. We were thinking we'd have THAT kind of fun if you know what I mean," Jenny said, once again motioning for Mary to come out.

"Oh, but, in just this... We aren't going anywhere risky? I don't' know if I want to walk out in the front yard like this, much less anywhere else."

"It'll be fine, Julie is parked out there right now. We won't do anything you don't want to try anyways. Remember, we're pros at this, we know how to handle this," Jenny explained.

Mary stopped to think for a second. The last time she had done this kind of thing, it left her pretty embarrassed and scared. Yet at the same time it was fun and exciting, she did want to try more of it, but she didn't think she would be picked up at night for some of this 'training'. Mary saw Jenny's face though, and she seemed really excited to try this. She checked down and saw the shirt was pretty long. Even with the shorts, half the time you couldn't see them. She was for the most part decent.

She peaked out the window, making sure no one else was standing around. Mary took a deep breath and climbed out the window. She probably gave Jenny a great look at her panties. When she was finally fully out of the window, and seeing the huge grin on Jenny's face, she knew she probably saw.

Mary was already nervous. She felt plenty undressed. With only a t shirt and panties it didn't feel like she was wearing much. The warm night air didn't send chills through her, but there was a breeze she could feel go up the shirt and on her thighs. She thought then about the shirt and what would happen if her nipples got hard. She tried to put the thought out of her head though, it would probably make the ideas come true.

Jenny was already walking out towards the front yard. They were at the side of the house, and it was mostly concealed. The neighbors house was hidden behind a fence, and the only way people would be seeing in was from Mary's room or the road. On the road Mary could see Julie sitting in the car. Mary took a deep breath and then quickly walked out into the front yard. All the neighbor's lights were off, and the street had no one but Julie and Jenny. That time of night Mary's neighborhood was pretty quiet. Jenny and Mary both got into the car, and they drove off right away.

Mary was already plenty excited and scared from just the short walk. She hadn't even really comprehended she was in a moving vehicle yet, and she didn't even know where.

"Hey there, just get out of bed or something?" Julie asked looking at how Mary was dressed.

"Jenny said I was fine this way," Mary said getting afraid that maybe Jenny tricked her.

"It's fine, look at how I'm dressed," Julie said. Mary looked up into the front seat. Julie seemed to be in the same state of dress as Mary. Then though Jenny reached over and pulled the shirt up to Julie's tummy.

Mary gasped, "You're not even wearing panties!" Mary was partially in disbelief.

"Well of course, you can't be the only one having fun," Julie said as Jenny let go of the shirt, Julie not bothering to straighten, leaving a lot of her legs showing.

Mary thought for a second, maybe she was safe. If Julie was in even less dress, it must mean they wouldn't do anything too crazy. But Mary remembered that the two of them were suppose to be pretty experienced in this, and that her being partially undressed didn't mean anything. Jenny though was wearing shorts and a pretty short top showing off her stomach. Both looked like they too just got out of bed.

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but what are we going to do?" Mary said, as she sat back, waiting to hear what.

"Oh, we aren't fully sure. We might just do a few quick runs some places. We'll see what we come up with," Jenny explained as they continued to drive through the night.

"Hey, Mary, hand up your shirt for a sec," Jenny commanded Mary. Mary was caught off guard a bit, and didn't do it right away. "Oh come on now, its night time, its plenty safe," she said. This time Mary peeled the shirt off of her, leaving her in just her panties. Shortly after that though, the car came to a halt.

"OK Mary, you can come with us or not, but you don't have to of course if you don't want to. I'm in the mood for a quick walk, you'll have to come as you are if you want to see," Julie said with a wink as she got out with Jenny. Jenny still had Mary's shirt. Mary looked out the window with her eyes wide as Julie took off her shirt. Julie was now there, naked in the night. Mary couldn't quite see too well since it was too dark, but could tell she had nothing on now. Noticing the vacantness of the road, Mary decided to step out for a moment. She hid from the road by hiding by the car and looked as Julie and Jenny started walking off, as if nothing bothered them.

Mary looked both ways down the road. She felt way too vulnerable standing there by herself. She had to follow the other two and see Julie do this. Quickly catching up, she walked along with the two, Jenny holding most of the clothes.

Mary felt nervous most of the time, specially with herself in just a pair of panties, yet seeing Julie do it fully naked kept her plenty distracted.

They arrived at the entrance of a park, Jenny and Julie walked right in. Mary was hesitant to follow in, but knew she wasn't going to go back or wait out front, so she followed. She knew that she did have a choice in these adventures, but Jenny and Julie knew how to make it seem as if she didn't.

Jenny stopped though when she saw a couple sitting on a bench, enjoying the night sky. They had yet to even notice the three people approaching, two of them awfully exposed. "Julie, Mary, get your shirts on," She said as she handed the shirts back. After being covered again Julie gave Jenny some kind of nod.

"We're going to go walk by these people, and don't worry, you're plenty covered," Jenny explained as they started walking down the path. Mary noticed the path was lit, and she wasn't 100% content with it. Seeing Julie doing it with even less on made her able to through with it.

As they were passing the couple though, Julie made a sudden move. She found her way behind Jenny and quickly yanked down Jenny's shorts. In an instant Mary could see Jenny's pert butt bathed in the overhead light. She then realized what a view the people on the bench were seeing.

Jenny tensed up for a moment. Shock came over her as she suddenly let out a slight scream. Julie just laughed as she continued to pull the the shorts down to her ankles. She struggled for a moment and wiggled her legs. She then turned towards Mary. Her face was red with embarrassment and distress. With her legs now tangled in her shorts partially, she reached down to try and pull them up. Mary watched in awe as she thought of the view from behind. She was bent at the waste, practically bottomless, the couple were probably getting a great view.

It didn't end yet though. Jenny struggled but soon toppled over onto the grass as Julie got the shorts over her feet. She waved them in the air in triumph and then started to run off with them. Jenny sat up a bit, still with shock on her face. She covered up her exposed self and got up. She held one hand loosely over her pussy, and ran. Mary watched as her and her jiggling butt chased Julie. Julie ran circles around the bench and Mary, laughing the whole time, Jenny thoroughly embarrassed now. Julie threw the shorts to Mary, which Mary was lucky to catch. Mary didn't know what to do with them. Julie said something to the extent of run, but Jenny got up to Mary. Mary could just feel how embarrassed Jenny must have been, she quickly handed over the shorts to her.

"Thank you so much Mary!" Jenny said as she got the shorts back on quickly. She looked back at the couple on the bench, in just as much shock as Mary. They both had amused looks too though, almost chuckling. Jenny was still red in the face. "Thanks a lot Julie, why the hell did you have to go and do that, oh man that was just cruel. I can't believe you!" Jenny yelled as she hid her face in her hands and ran off, Mary followed, leaving Julie there saying something about not being such a prune.

"Oh my god Jenny, I'm so sorry, that must have been horrible," Mary said, rubbing her back as they were walking out of site of the couple now. Mary felt really bad for her, she knew she would have felt humiliated after something like that.

"You better be sorry. That was such a good run too," Jenny said as she seemed to be making a complete 180 turn in her attitude. She still was red in the face with embarrassment, but she seem more happy and full of energy.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Mary says getting really confused.

"Well you seem to forget fast, and are bad at taking a hint," Julie said as she emerged from the nearby trees.

"Julie, how could you do that awful thing to Jenny!" Mary yelled at her, angrily.

"It's OK Mary. She did exactly as I wanted her to, she got the hint before," Jenny explained to Mary, who now had a confused look on her face. "You should know I like doing stunts like that."

"That was a stunt, you had that planned the whole time?" Mary asked.

"Not exactly. Julie here is allowed to do that kind of thing to me anytime she wants. Just as long as its not like around the wrong people. She doesn't need any cue or 'OK' to do it either, but I noticed the perfect place to do it before her I guess," Jenny explained.

"In my defense, I was enjoying my nude stroll, I wasn't quite thinking about looking for an audience for you," Julie said.

"Oh, always so selfish, always about you," Jenny sarcastically argued.

"Well it seemed way too real, next time warn me," Mary requested.

"Sure, but make sure to help a bit too, giving me my pants back so soon isn't necessary, but I thank you for the kind gesture," Jenny said.

Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers