Mary at Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary's night adventure continues.
1.9k words
4.38
25.5k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

Looking back, Julie checked to see if anyone was around. "OK, back to business." She said as she removed her shirt, leaving her naked once again. "Mary, you'll join me again, right?"

"Oh, but with the two people here?" Mary said, worried they could show up any time.

"Nah, after that little show, they left the other way," Julie explained. Mary decided to go with it and soon Jenny had both shirts. Jenny then though went up next to Mary. "How about you join me all the way," Julie suggested coyly.

Mary wasn't too sure about this idea. Mary though felt something wiggle its way into the back of her panties. Julie had slipped a finger right under the waistband of her underwear, it was resting right along the crack of her butt.

"Come on now, you know you like this," She said, wiggling the back of her panties down a just a tad. Mary really couldn't say much though, she was too concentrated on the finger. The light lingering touch it gave, it was so sensuous. "I said admit it, you like this."

"I don't know what you are talking about," Mary said with a little short of breath.

"You know, this!" Julie said as she pulled the panties down even more, wiggling her finger even more now.

Mary was starting to stand on tippy toes. The feeling was driving her mad. She felt so odd, another woman was giving her such a crazy feeling. "I do, I mean, no I don't, no this is weird," She said again is a gasp.

"You said you liked this before though, a change of heart perhaps?" She said as pulled the panties down far enough show off her butt behind, and to show off some hairs in front. "You seem awfully confused, I really thought you liked getting naked."

Mary than realized she wasn't talking about the finger. Was Julie not actually trying to send any sexual messages? Mary suddenly felt very guilty. "Oh um, yeah I do like it, just sort of hard to admit, ya know?" She said with a forced giggle. Before she knew it though the panties were now guided down to the ground. Mary was too distracted at first to have noticed the stripping, she now felt almost like screaming at the shock. She looked around quickly and saw where they were standing on the path, not too far from the lights, she felt really exposed.

"Do we have to keep standing here, someone could come at anytime?" Mary asked looking around in all directions.

"Ok, let me get these, I'll be back with the car, that should give you two plenty of time to have fun," Jenny said as she snatched the panties that were on the ground.

"Ohh, don't take the clothes with you," Mary said, getting afraid of what could happen.

"It will be fine, knowing you, you'll just hide in the trees, should be safe enough," Jenny said as she walked out of the park to get the car. Mary just stood, almost angry. She though knew she was right, and she quickly darted for the trees and stood away from the light, Julie walked over casually.

"You know its pretty low risk this time of night. Also if anyone catches you it's not the end of the world," Julie tried letting Mary know. "You've done worse."

"It was easier then, we weren't so close to home," Mary said, feeling sort of bad and disappointed in herself.

"Ok, how about this for some push, I DARE you to go out and spin around the light pole a few times," Julie dared Mary.

"I don't know..." Mary said thinking about it. She thought about her going out, naked and under the light, in plain view, no cover nearby. She could feel herself starting to get wet just at the idea. She wasn't sure though, she wanted more from it. "I'll do it, but you have to do a dare from me, anything I say."

"If it's within reason, sure. I have to hear it first," Julie said smiling.

"Ok, I dare you to go to the light too, but you have to do a pole dance," Mary said, hoping to see Julie squirm at the idea.

"Sounds good, I guess I could give you your own private show." Julie said winking.

"Um no, its not that I, it's just I thought it would be embarrassing or something. I mean someone could come while you were," Mary tried explaining, getting red in the face.

"Oh I'm sure no one will come, no reason to get embarrassed, only you'll be seeing, and I'll be seeing you naked up there first anyways," Julie said as she nodded her head as a sign for Mary to go. Mary slowly stepped forward. Julie then gave a quick pat on Mary's butt to get her moving. Blushing Mary quickly squirried off to the light. She didn't waste time though, she quickly started doing a few circles around it.

She started to get in a daze. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Out in the middle of the park, fully naked and circling around the very bright light. Julie was probably staring at her nude form, all of it. She brought her hands up to her nipples and lightly rubbed them real quick. They were hard and sensitive. She knew not to reach down and touch between her legs, she knew what it might lead to.

After about 20 circles, she was getting dizzy and too nervous to stay. She returned quickly next to Julie.

"See, not too hard, now watch and learn," Julie said as she quickly took Mary's place at the pole. She started to sway her hips. "I sort of wish I had clothes just so I could strip out of them, would make this not feel so weird," Julie shouted back to Mary. Mary just stood in awe watching Julie.

Julie was quite beautiful, and Mary had to admit watching her was quite erotic. Julie danced and swerved around the pole. She would rub it up against her body, between her breast and butt cheeks. She would squat and unsquat. She wasn't the perfect pole dancer, but she was still plenty sexy. Mary almost let a hand wander too far. Mary though looked around to see if anyone had caught her at all. That is when she saw Jenny standing at the park entrance, walking toward Julie.

"Well, what did I miss here, hope it wasn't anything too fun?" Jenny said as Julie stopped.

"Oh nothing much, you should have seen Mary, she went and did a few spins around this thing. See, she isn't too much of a stick in the mud."

"I never thought she was, just trying to rile her up. Mary, why don't you come on down by us," Jenny asked.

Mary didn't see the point in hiding anymore, she felt safe enough, especially if the other two were there. She approached them and noticed how her clothes weren't with Jenny.

"We should get to the car and go to our next stop," Jenny said as she and Julie headed off, Mary quickly followed.

"Where are we going next?" Mary asked, getting worried that they still weren't done, and she felt already pushed enough.

"You know we like to keep things a surprise," Julie said as she got in the car, Jenny getting in on her side, leaving Mary the back seat again, which she was happy with since she was naked.

They drove off and through the night. It was quiet out, and Mary felt relieved. Julie hadn't gotten dressed, and Mary didn't even know where her clothes were. She just sat quietly, worrying of the next task.

Eventually they had reached a gas station. No other cars were parked there, only someone inside probably working behind the counter. "Mary, you get to fill up and pay," Jenny told Mary.

"Ha, funny, maybe if you gave me clothes I would," Mary said, assuming she was just joking.

"Here's your shirt, put $10 dollars worth in," Julie said handing Mary the shirt.

"I have to go out there in just this, but what if," Mary started to say before she was cut off.

"Oh your shirt covers plenty and its the dead of night, you'll be fine," Jenny said. With that Mary stopped arguing, and carefully climbed out of the car. She felt the air swirl up her shirt, against her bare bottom. She only had a few inches of safety, she could be exposed to anyone at any time. She filled up the car though, without any situation. She quickly returned to the car door and was about to get in.

"Take this and go pay up, would you hun?" Julie said, handing her the money to pay for the gas.

Mary wanted to argue, but at the same time, she was getting excited. She decided not to, it would be a repeat of the one that took place just a few moments ago. She looked towards the door of the station, and slowly walked towards it. She took one step at a time, and soon found herself at the door. She opened it and walked right inside. She was almost out of breath. She was now inside a public building, with only a T-shirt on.

The man at the counter looked up from the paper he was reading, then looked back at it. Mary slowly walked into the store. She could feel the shirt move across her bare butt, against her hard nipples, and the wetness between her legs slowly dripping down. She knew how little she was dressed, but she felt a little safer seeing the man not staring her down.

She didn't know what to do exactly, she just looked around the store, seeing no one. She got nervous though, she felt as if at any moment her shirt could just burst into flames and be a pile of ashes around her feet. Julie and Jenny could just walk right in and take the shirt. They could then hold her arms at her sides, and let the man see everything.

While lost in thought her hands rubbed the sides of the shirts. Her hands drifted around to her butt, and gently grazed it. She played with the back of the shirt, she curled her fingers around the hem and felt up her legs till the tips of her fingers touched the bottom of her butt. She could feel how close it was from being exposed. She started to pull the back of the shirt up. She was so lost in thought, she didn't realize what she was doing till the shirt was exposing half her ass.

She made a quick yelp and pulled her shirt down, she just realized she was taking this too far, she knew she didn't want to actually be stripped nude in the middle of the store, or at least that is what she thought.

"You ok ma'am, ready to pay?" The man said, not looking away from the paper, Mary thanked god he hadn't been watching her fantasizing there.

She couldn't really say much except for "Here" when she approached the man. He rang her up, gave back the few cents in change, and Mary left. The whole time she felt she was in a different world, and soon she found herself back in the car, heading off to who knows where.

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers