Mary at Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary continues her late night adventure.
1.6k words
4.13
22.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers

"Well how did it go?" Jenny asked, concerned by the quietness.

Mary was a tad startled by the break in silence. "Fine, I guess." Mary said, going over the whole thing in her head again. She was a bit lost. At times she was so very shy, and didn't seem to have the courage to do more, but at other times she couldn't stop herself.

"Well we are almost at the next stop, be ready, oh and give us the shirt." Julie asked. Mary handed up the shirt without question now, she was too far gone to argue something that simple.

"Ok, we should explain what you are doing before getting there," Jenny said as Mary perked up so she could see what she was expected to do. "You will take your panties, ring someone's door, and then put those panties on the door nob, then we drive off."

"Wait, what? I'm just going to give some stranger my panties? And what about not getting caught."

"It's just ding dong ditching, and we'll make sure the lights are off in the house, it's real late, no one will catch us, they'll probably be sleeping. Should be a good quick thrill," Julie said, while she handed back Mary's panties.

Mary slipped them on and sat to think about it. She was once again being convinced by some inside voice to do it. She felt she couldn't say no. Julie was right though, she knew if it were her, she wouldn't be able to get to the door in those few seconds if someone came ringing the bell at this time of night. Before Mary could think about it more though, they were parked outside some house.

"Looks like its dead in there, lets not wait till morning and get going Mary," Jenny told Mary. Mary went with it, she slowly stepped out of the car, closing the door behind her.

Her will to go forward wasn't strong enough quite yet, she ducked down next to the car, and waited awhile. She was still running thoughts through her head. She had her hands cupping her breast, slightly rubbing her hard nipples in the process. "They'll be heading off to work tomorrow, and they'll find MY panties sitting there on their handle." Mary thought to herself. She moved a hand down to her panties, feeling them, probably for the last time. "My WET panties," she corrected herself.

"Hey Mary, you better get going. Had it been Julie hesitating this much, I'd start honking the horn and driving away," Jenny told Mary out the window. This got Mary's legs moving.

Mary stood and looked around and made a quick dash over the person's yard. She reached the door and stood for a moment, looking to make sure no one was around. She could see Jenny and Julie watching out the window of the car. Mary held her finger to the door bell button, and waited a moment. Holding her breath she pressed down on the button, hearing it echo from within the house.

She quickly made her move, she began to strip out of the panties. She didn't have time to stop to realize she was outside in some neighborhood stripping off her last piece of clothing. As she had her panties in her hands though, she was suddenly blinded. She didn't know what it was, she looked around and blinked a few times. She was now bathed in light from above. It was some light, one of those that go off when they sense motion. Mary wished she could hide, but there was nowhere, and she remembered what she still had to do.

She took her panties, and put the leg hole around the door nob. As she was gripping the door nob though, she felt it turn. Her heart stopped. She could feel herself being pulled forward as her hand gripped tight on the nob. Mary balanced one foot, hand wrapped around the nob, as some woman in a night gown, stared blankly at the naked girl standing in her door way.

Mary stared wide eyed at the girl, she could feel her face going red. She was thinking a mile a minute, but could not move. She thought of what this woman was thinking. Of how she viewed her. Of what she could see! Mary was outstretched, one leg off the ground, she could only imagine the view. This stranger at who knows what hour of the night was now witness to her perverted prank. She now saw her there, naked at night, and would now have a face to go with those panties on the door nob.

Time started to move again for Mary though, she quickly stood and turned. The woman still in awe watched as Mary ran back to the car, her butt being the last thing she saw as Mary quickly slammed the door shut, laying in the back seat as they drove off.

"Oh my god Mary, wish I were you, that looked like loads of fun," Jenny said back to Mary, who still had her face buried in her hands.

Mary felt so humiliated. She hadn't recognized the woman, but she still felt as if she knew every secret she had. Mary couldn't stand the feeling, but at the same time, noticed something else. She felt uncomfortable feeling between her legs. She knew the feeling though, she was horny. Yet she wasn't just a little, she was really horny. The only thing that stopped her from bringing herself off was the fact that she was so confused, she wouldn't even have cared that Jenny and Julie would be right there for the whole thing.

"I hope you're OK Mary, that wasn't too much, was it?" Julie asked, looking back at Mary.

Mary sat up, she was still plenty red, but knew she would be fine. "Yeah, I think so."

Jenny now spoke up. "Don't worry, think of that woman as a complete stranger. It will be pretty embarrassing, and will be for a long time, maybe forever. Yet I bet if you learn to love that embarrassment, you won't mind it so much." Mary knew Jenny was right. She couldn't just sulk about it.

"So, where are we going next?" Mary asked the other two.

"Oh, up for more huh? Didn't think you would," Julie said, smiling as she looked back to Mary.

"I wouldn't want to end the night till we're all good and done," Mary said, sort of shocked herself that she still wanted to keep going. She herself didn't know where this confidense was coming from. Perhaps by this point her mind was just too cloudy to think straight anymore.

"That's the spirit. I think you deserve some type of reward too. Jenny, lets stop and pull over, so we can go over what we will do next," Julie suggested. Julie went with it and they stopped at the side of the road, still in the quiet neighborhood. Julie and Jenny got out, Jenny holding both T-shirts. Mary too followed out, although she was a bit more cautious about it, she too was just as naked as Julie.

"We'll go back to another gas station, but I have something special planned for you. Don't worry, though, I'll be joining you," Jenny explained. She then started to take off her shorts and t shirt. "Julie, hand us out shirts." Mary didn't hesitate to get dressed.

Jenny got into the a shirt Mary hadn't seen before. It was tie die and Mary instantly noticed that while it was on Jenny's body, it was much too short. In front Mary could almost see Jenny's pussy, and from behind the bottom of her as cheeks were peaking out.

"Ok, hold still Mary," Julie said as Mary did so. She could feel Julie was doing something behind her, and with the back of her shirt. Mary though did not move as she asked, and when Julie was done, Mary couldn't quite feel what was different.

"What did you do back there?" Mary asked as she let her hands wander back there. She first checked her butt, and instantly felt her butt, but that was the issue. There was no shirt, just her butt. Her eyes grew wide as she felt up more and found in some way the shirt was fastened so the hem was above the top of her ass. She quickly turned her exposed back side to the car out of site of everyone. She looked down and was relieved the front wasn't showing an equally revealing show. "Ok, so what am I going to be doing that has my butt showing?"

"Well, I think we need to pick up some refreshments, probably stop at another gas station. You won't go alone though, Jenny will be joining you." Julie explained.

"So I will be just standing there with my butt exposed, how will I avoid getting caught?" Mary asked, now getting worried again at how she would pull off a stunt like this.

"Just keep your backside faced away, or just proudly show off your butt, I'm sure no one will mind seeing it. Anyways, look at Jenny here," Julie said. Then as if on cue Jenny raised her arms, raising her shirt, showing off the the bottom of her pussy lips. "She is taking a lot more risks, and will be a good distraction."

Mary thought about seeing Jenny like that in the gas station, seeing the person running it watching her as she nearly, or even fully exposed herself. Mary wanted to be witness to that, and wanted to try and risk her exposed state there. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to avoid them seeing her.

Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers