Mary Becomes The Team's Favorite MI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waxme
Waxme
61 Followers

But Jeremy still wasn't ready. Not yet noticing they had an audience he took Mary and rolled her over on her stomach. Mary instantly raised her ass up wanting to get his cock from behind. Jeremy spread her cheeks and placed his cock flat against her hot ass. He could feel the heat from her private opening.

He crouched over her, "Do you ever let your husband have you in the ass?" Jeremy whispered in her ear.

Embarrassed but emboldened "Uh huh" Mary affirmed breathlessly.

"I bet you love it when he gets dirty with you. Do you want me to get dirty with you?"

Mary was so aroused by now that he could do what ever he wanted to her and he knew it.

"Yes, I want you to get dirty with me." "I want you in every way possible. I'm yours to do whatever you want."

Then Jeremy had a feeling they weren't alone, he twisted around and saw his three friends wide eyed in the door, hands in their swim suit. Jeremy had to think fast, he didn't want this to be spoiled for him. He raised his finger to his lips to signal quiet. He returned his attention to the masked Mary. "Then whatever I want it is." He reached to his bedside table to get the lubricant he had left there from this morning. Jeremy oozed some on her ass and on his fingers, he capped the bottle, threw it on the bed, then, he slipped one easily into her ass.

"Uhm" escaped from Mary's lips as she pushed back against his hand.

"You like that, don't you?"

"God yes" and Mary pushed back harder on his finger.

Jeremy knew he was driving her wild so he added a second finger and his thumb into her pussy. The double penetration made Mary jump. She felt helpless and used. She had a sense of being out of control in the situation and it turned her on. He worked his fingers in and out of both of her openings. She moaned as she worked her hips forward and back to his rhythm.

Jeremy removed his fingers leaving Mary feeling like she had a void. He got on the bed beside her and pulled her petite body over on top of him. Mary knew what she wanted. She straddled him, took his cock in her hand, held it at her opening and eased back on his rock hard cock. Pleased with herself she lay flat on top of Jeremy, pressing her tits down on his chest. She could feel his chest hair on her breasts. She put her hands on his head, her fingers in his unruly curls. Mary wiggled around slightly enjoying his girth. Then she felt hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks and a finger slip into her.

"Uhm, that's nice." She said to Jeremy. Jeremy looked up and realized what JJ was doing. He was standing there naked, his black poke stand at full attention with the lube in his hand greasing himself up. Jeremy grit his teeth not knowing how Mary was going to take this.

JJ got up on the bed and put his cock between her cheeks. Mary was confused. Before she could think again she felt his cock at her backdoor slowly pressing into her. OMG she thought, there is another man in bed with us and he's going to fuck me too! JJ in his youthful zeal pushed into Mary's ass a little too quickly. Jeremy could feel JJ's cock sliding next to his through the thin skin separating the two openings.

"Are you OK with this?" Jeremy asked her.

Mary didn't know what to do. The deed was done and couldn't be undone. She hurt, but not as bad as she had imagined a double penetration would hurt. She had read about this but never thought it would happen to her. She knew she had two cocks in her, but who owned the second cock? She wasn't sure she wanted to know. The pain quickly gave way to forbidden pleasure.

JJ slowly began to slip his joint in and out of Mary's ass. Both Mary and Jeremy could feel the sensation. His cock sliding up and down Jeremy's was making Jeremy feel like he was being fucked and Mary felt so full and stretched beyond what she had ever imagined possible during sex.

JJ stopped when he saw Dylan and Cliff walk up on either side of them with their dicks at full erection. Dylan took Mary's chin and put his cock right up to her face. Mary, shocked but so aroused began to lick and kiss the anonymous appendage. Jeremy couldn't believe what he was seeing, he was eye to eye with another cock and was watching Mary make love to it.

Cliff not to be left out took her hand from her other side and placed it on his cock. Mary knew the familiar feeling and grasped it. JJ began pumping slowly again. He couldn't stand it any longer watching Mrs R handling 4 cocks at once. He finally got up to a fast enough rhythm that Mary had to stop her activity with Dylan and Cliff. The constant pounding felt like a spring that was being wound to a tight coil inside Mary and it was about to be released. Jeremy too couldn't take the constant dick massage he was getting, he was the first to explode pumping what felt like torrents of cum into Mary's pussy. The sensation of Jeremy coming with that of JJ's action broke the spring inside of her.

"Oh Jes-us!!!" As her body quaked with waves of mind blowing orgasm.

Now JJ couldn't hold any longer and he, too, spewed his seed into Mary's tight ass. Mary could feel his cock pump and pump his cum into her.

They lay there spent for a moment then JJ began his withdrawal. Slowly all three of them could feel his cock slide down then out bringing with it a rush of his sperm that Jeremy felt running down his balls. Jeremy then rolled Mary over leaving him on top, he enjoyed their union. He felt her tits pressing on his chest and her heavy breathing, the kind you feel after a strenuous workout. His hard cock was still lodged between Mary's legs and he could feel her muscles contracting and relaxing with each breath. Slowly he rocked his pelvis back and forth easing his prick ever so slightly in and out. Mary's breathing began to get shallower and matched his slow rhythm. Jeremy wanted to feel her solo again, no sharing he wanted to fuck her hard. His strokes began to get longer and with more force. They could hear their skin slapping together. Mary felt overwhelmed, could she possibly be reaching another orgasm. Harder and harder, he seemed to never quit. Mary's head got light and she felt dizzy. Was it the beer or the intoxicatingly lustful sex. Just then Jeremy's cock slammed in hard and his back arched and Mary felt him fill her pussy with his juices and she too began to quiver and have yet another orgasm.

Once again he collapsed on top of her, each catching their breath. He slowly recovered and began his slow exit and with a final pull let out another rush of fluid that Mary felt run down between her legs. Jeremy no sooner got off the bed when Dylan jumped on top of her and over zealously rammed his cock in to Mary's used pussy. He immediately began to hump away at Mary.

Mary didn't raise a single protest to her anonymous intruder. Her legs immediately went up over his back pulling him into her.

JJ was totally spent, after the performance he picked up his trunks and went down stairs. There he saw Stanley. " hey, Stan, why are you down here? The fun is upstairs."

"I can't be a part of what you guys are doing to her."

"Wha you mean? We aren't forcing her to do nothing, she's having the ball of a lifetime. You should go see for yourself." With that JJ went out by the pool, trunks still in hand, to get a cold beer.

Stanley had been hearing the panting and the rocking bed. He couldn't help but be extremely aroused. Then he heard Jeremy and Dylan, Dylan had already blown his premature load, coming down the stairs. Stan could hear the bed was still rocking so he guessed Cliff was getting his rocks off with her now.

"You're missing the chance of a lifetime, you'll never have another opportunity like this." Dylan said. "She's better than Terry" he said laughing. Stan rolled his eyes, he knew what Dylan meant, even if none of them ever discussed that Mary's son Terry was gay. He had given them all a blow job, or more, at some overnighter along the way.

They too went out to the pool and the knocking and panting continued. Stanley decided he should at least go up and take a peak since no one was there to witness him looking. He came to the door just in time to see Cliff orgasm while Mary rocked him in the cowboy position. Cliff, without even a thanks, rolled over, withdrew, grabbed his suit and rushed downstairs without even seeing Stan in the shadows.

Now alone with Mary laying naked on the bed, Stan removed his suit letting his rocket finally spring free. He went to the side of the bed, sat down and began to lightly touch Mrs R's firm breasts and aroused nipples. Lovingly he cupped her breasts and she began to coo. Wanting to get both hands on her breasts, he straddled her and gently grasped them.

"Ummm." She put her hands on his thighs. She rubbed up and down feeling his tight muscular build.

Stan crouched down and began to lick, kiss and suck her tits. Mary allowed her hands to wander too, up his thigh and to his penis. Stan had to stop when he felt her hands grasp his manhood. He enjoyed the feeling of foreign hands on his privates.

Mary felt his hot, blood engorged, penis in her hand. She felt the base and began sliding, sliding sliding and finally reaching its hot head. Was she dreaming? She sat up between his legs and put her other hand on his joint. My god, she thought. This thing is huge. She could grasp both hands around it, one on top the other and they still didn't reach the top. It was so big around her fingers didn't meet on the other side. Mary didn't know a penis could be this big. Now she was the eager school girl. She had a new toy, one like she had never had, or seen, before.

Mary wrapped her lips around his erection. Her lips barley stretched around. She could taste the chlorine from the pool, but when that was gone, the saltiness of his skin.

Stan couldn't believe that this beautiful woman had him in her mouth. Her warm tongue licking its head made him tingle goose bumps all over. He had been aroused now for over an hour listening to the activity and was close to coming.

Mary took her mouth off of his majestic tool just long enough to say, "You must be the star of the locker room" without losing her hand hold on his cock. "You're a natural on the baseball team, you come with your own bat." Then she dove back in taking his dick as deep as she could.

Stan was proud. He knew he was a bit bigger than the other guys in the locker room but he didn't think too much about it. Others who had seen it, of which there were very few, didn't have much to compare it to so little was said. Terry, however had also made a big deal about his manhood and always tried to get him alone so he could play with it. He and Terry were pretty regular over night guests of each other once.

Mary grasped his cock with both hands and squeezed and stroked as she massaged its head with her talented tongue. She was really enjoying having such a large penis and hearing Stan moaning with pleasure motivated her to work harder. Before she could slip her finger into his ass to massage his plump prostate he exploded in her mouth.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" With each pulse he screamed.

Mary was recharged. She wasn't used to getting vocal approval for her efforts. She swallowed hard letting just a drop of her sin escape and run down her chin. Stan lay down on his back to recover. Mary, still infatuated by his cock decided she needed to see the beast. She took off her mask and in the minimal light saw his skyscraper like penis standing tall. She inched her eyes up and was surprised to see it was red headed Stanley.

She couldn't help herself, she edged over and once again, ever so gently, began to caress his tender cock with her tongue. She enjoyed the feel of his tightly stretched skin and the thick hair at its base. Her hands joined in taking his balls and gently working his spear.

Stan's eyes rolled back in his head. Never had he been encouraged to get re-aroused for a second round. His heart was pounding in his chest. He became so excited that in no time he had to have her again.

Stan forcefully sat up and rolled Mrs R on her back the way he had found her. He got on top of her and put his cock at the opening of her well used vagina.

"Be careful, I've never had a man as big as you." Mary said.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! I want you worse than I've ever wanted anything."

Stan rocked forward and began to slowly enter her. Mary closed her eyes, she wanted to feel every inch of him. He pressed deeper and she was stretched wider than she had ever been stretched for sex.

Mary's heart was pounding, only matched by the pounding in Stan's chest. He could feel every inch of her skin as it gave way to his manhood. He was in ecstasy. He never wanted this moment to end. Here he was fucking the most beautiful mother on the team and perhaps the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Now he was all the way in. Mary was proud of the fact that she could take its full length.

Stan began to slide in and out of Mary's pussy. She had never felt anyone give such long strokes out, then in. Her thighs began to tingle from the sensation of each stroke. Then her toes tightened and another orgasm began to roll up her legs and exploding in her sensitive well lubricated vagina. Stan didn't slow as wave after wave pulsed through her body not subsiding but continuing with each of his thrusts.

Stan felt powerful. He was dominant over this beautiful woman and she wanted him. He began to pound Mary hard and minutes went by, made possible by his earlier release.

By the pool Dylan had an idea, he said follow me. He went inside and grabbed a sharpie off the counter and they all went upstairs. They froze when they saw Stanley, shy Stanley pounding Mary and Mary panting with lust for him. Finally Stan pushed in hard and his cock began to pump into Mary triggering another simultaneous orgasm in her. They both lay united in their mutual pleasure and exhaustion.

The others burst into applause and Mary and Stan were snapped back into reality.

Stan dismounted, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"We've all come to express our thanks to Mrs R for being the most accommodating baseball mom ever!" With that Dylan took the sharpie marker and signed his name on her skin right at the top of her bikini line. " Here guys, it's your turn." And handed it to Jeremy,then Cliff and then JJ who rolled her over and signed on her ass. "Here Stan," said JJ. Stan wouldn't take it until Mary said, "Go ahead, you were my MVP," so Stan took the marker and signed on her sweet spot just above her home plate.

The boys congratulated each other and exited the room. All but Jeremy.

"Are you okay?"

Mary hardly knew how to answer that question. "I've never let go of my inhibitions like that before."

"I hope we haven't ruined your life."

"In three days the moving van comes to take our things to our new home. I'll probably never see any of you again." She sat up and began to gather herself.

"Do you think those signatures will wear off by then?"

"I'm sure." She and Jeremy started down the stairs. Mary was walking gingerly. The rest of the guys were outside again. "My purse is still out there, would you get it? I don't want to face any of them again and they probably don't want to see me either."

Jeremy went out and took her purse back in to her. "I'll never forget you."

"I'll never forget any of you, believe me." And walked out the door. Mary got in her car and opened her purse to get her keys. There, still in the small bag, was Jeremy's jock strap. She started to open the door and go back in but stopped, she decided to keep it as a memento.

Waxme
Waxme
61 Followers
12