Mary Beth's Adventures In...Ch. 2

Story Info
Mary Beth looks for a job.
2.9k words
4.08
34.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

Mary Beth's Adventures In & Out Of Marriage Ch. 2

Sorry it's taken me so long to answer your last letter Jeb. It shook me up when I got that call from the prison about your little "accident" (I hope it wasn't my letter that caused it!). I always told you not to get so upset over things that you can't control. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better though, and that God is such a source of strength for you once again.

Once again, the most amazing thing happened to me! One thing or another keeps coming up. A big reason I still haven't made it out to see you is that I've taken a day job, so Saturday is the only day I can make it. I really didn't need a job (what with all the money you had tucked away!). A nice man called out of the blue though, saying he was a good friend of yours (you do remember a man named Marcus, don't you hon?). He said he just lost a waitress at his nightclub, and figured I must be pretty desperate for a job, seeing as how you were locked up and all. It suddenly dawned on me that people may start wondering what I was doing for income (especially if that money of yours was stolen!). I quickly agreed to meet him the next day at his club, and thanked him for thinking of me.

Jeb, you know how hard it is to find work around these parts since the auto plant shut down last year! I checked the want ads in our newspaper (which reminds me, collection day should be coming up pretty soon!). The only listings were for fast food or construction type jobs. You remember what a good waitress I used to be. I made real good money in tips, and got to meet lots of people. It sounded like a better idea the more I thought about it!

I had lunch with Helen that same day. We've developed a pretty close relationship. She confessed that she had also been in an abusive relationship, and that counseling others had really helped in her recovery. When I mentioned possibly returning to work, she thought it was a great idea! She believes it is vital to make a clean break from all past routines, and start out fresh with a new life. That is part of the reason she had me file those divorce papers which you mentioned (by the way, you should start addressing your letters to my maiden name).

She asked me when the interview was. "Oh good, we have time then!" she said, after I told her not till the next day. "I want you over to my house at eleven a.m. sharp!" Seeing my puzzled expression, she smiled. "I was a beautician up until my divorce. I want to treat you to the works! First, a facial..." she said, counting the fingers off on her hand. "Second, the spa....third, a mineral bath and soak..... Fourth, a hair-style..... Fifth, a manicure.... and we'll finish it off with your make-up!" I was speechless. "I don't know what to say! I'm not going to put you to all that trouble just for me" I answered. "Nonsense, I insist! Believe me, I'm going to enjoy it as much as you do. I could use the practice. I won't listen to any more arguments!" She gave me directions to her house, and reminded me to bring along whatever I had picked out for the interview, in case I ran short of time. We gave each other a big hug before leaving the restaurant. "I just don't know how to thank you, you've been such a great friend!" I said as we parted company. "Don't worry, I'll think of something!" she answered and touched my hand before leaving.

I was so excited Jeb, honestly! As I worked my way home through our subdivision, I saw Tommy walking along the sidewalk with a couple of his friends. I have to admit feeling a tiny bit guilty over what had happened. I know you will understand my wanting to make it up with him! I pulled alongside, and rolled down the window. I was pleased when his face lit right up. "Hi Tommy! So when's collection day?" I said with a smile. "Two day's mam, always the first Friday of the month!" he answered, as one of his friends gave him a playful push towards the car. "If you show up around noon, there just may be some extra lunch waiting!" I said with a wink. I gave him a wave and pulled away. I smiled as I saw him exchanging high fives with his buddies in the rear view mirror.

I hope you rest easier knowing things are going so well for me. Honestly, I've never been happier! I slept in Thursday, made a quick breakfast and picked out an outfit for the interview. Marcus had said that the name of the club was "Ebony and Ivory," which sounded kind of classy. It was located downtown on Third Avenue and Broadway (you probably already know that). Since I hadn't worked for the last fifteen years, I figured my best chance to get hired was going to be showing off my figure! I picked out that black spaghetti strapped number you liked me to wear on special nights. You remember how it fits like a second skin? You probably wouldn't approve of my wearing it in public these days! I tried it on, and almost changed my mind. My boobs have gotten so big! The dress really wasn't proper anymore, but guys would love it! I have to admit Jed, that the thought of going out in this outfit was starting to make me tingle you know where (I'm turning into quite an exhibitionist!). That decided it.

I slipped it off and hung it up in my wardrobe bag, and opened my lingerie drawer. I never even considered wearing a bra. Really honey, it would have looked awful tacky, and besides, you weren't around to complain (I figured Marcus wasn't going to mind none!). I found some sheer black pantyhose, pumps and nice lacy underwear, and added them to the bag.

Helen had provided good directions, and I arrived right at eleven in the morning. She was waiting for me at the door with a hot cup of coffee. Her house was so beautiful! I had no idea she was that well off. She was glad to see me, and made me feel right at home. You should see her bathroom. Jeb, it was as big as our family and living room put together! The floor was smooth marble, the walls were all white tiles and the ceiling was vaulted. There were big skylights, and light flooded in, making it appear even more spacious. She had me undress, and gave me a fluffy white bathrobe to wear. There was a black leather stylist's chair in a cubby off to the side, which had been set up like a studio. In no time at all she had my hair trimmed, conditioned and wrapped up in a towel. She reclined the chair, and spread some warm paste all over my face. She had me close my eyes, and told me not to disturb it as it dried. It felt very soothing, and all the tension drained away from my facial muscles. I was a little bit startled when I felt her untie my robe next, and flip it open. I was naked as a jaybird underneath! I heard her rummage around the studio for a minute of so, then a pair of electric clippers clicked on with a buzz. I jumped as I felt the cold instrument brush up against my belly. "Just lay still dear!" she said, and pressed her palm against my tummy. "I'm just going to give you a little trim down here also, it won't take but a minute or two." I felt her begin stroking the razor across my mound, pausing occasionally to brush away the trimmings with a soft barber's brush. I'm sure that my cheeks were bright red underneath the masque, as I heard a click, and felt the front of the chair drop away. Helen moved around front, and I felt her swing out something on either side of the chair, which she locked in place with a snick. She hooked her hands underneath my knees. "Almost done dear, we'll have you looking like a teenager again in no time, just relax!"

It's really not like you probably think honey! I really was awfully embarrassed when she raised up my legs, and set my feet in those stirrups. Before I even knew what was going on it seems, I was full spread-eagle exposed to her! The trimmers began humming again, and she went back to work. She was very careful about it, shielding my tender inner folds with her free hand. She finished trimming my vulva in no time. "Almost done dear" she said, and I peeked down. She stood between my splayed legs, gazing directly at my exposed privates with a small grin. She squeezed out a big glob of green gel from a tube, and began working it up into lather by briskly rubbing her hands together. She smiled and began carefully spreading the foam all over my pubes! You can guess what was next honey. In no time at all I was smooth as a bowling ball all over! She pulled a towel out of a steamer on the counter when she had finished with the razor, and laid it across my belly and mound. What a delicious sensation that hot, moist towel was, as it soothed my now naked flesh!

"You had very fine pubic hair, Mary Beth. There shouldn't be any irritation at all. Just to make sure though, I have some special lotion." She strolled over to the counter, and pumped a white gel from a clear glass dispenser setting on the countertop. She reached under the counter and pulled out a stool, which she slid along with her back between my spread legs. She sat down on the stool, bringing her face level with my pubes. Scooting the stool forward, she pulled off the warm towel and let it drop to the floor. I watched as she pursed her lips together, closely examining for any missed areas. Her cheeks puffed out, and she blew a gentle stream of air across my exposed pubes. I felt the fresh sensation as she blew up and down my now bare lips. My body responded to the gentle stimulation as my lips swelled a gaped open for her. I felt my clit emerge, and knew my vagina would be dilating, now wet and begging for penetration.

Honestly Jeb, I have never felt these kinds of emotions with a woman before! I was very confused, because I still wasn't sure whether she was trying to get me off, or whether this was all innocent. I gasped when I felt her begin delicately spreading the lotion over my skin. Oh so slowly she worked, carefully avoiding my inner lips! It was driving me crazy Jeb, so I have to admit that I pressed the issue. When her hand was sliding down my outer lip, I slid my hips over, drawing her fingers into my tender folds. I anxiously waited for her response, praying that she wouldn't stop. My clit was throbbing, as I felt her fingers motionless between my inner lips. I was so wet that I could feel juices trickling down over my puckered ass! I moaned with delight though, as I felt the first electric caress of her fingers over my engorged flesh. She must also have been waiting for a signal, and I felt her full open mouth press up against me, as an infant would at it's own mother's breast! I moaned loudly, as her strong tongue began pulsating hungrily over my clit. I reached down with both hands, cradling her head and pressing her tightly up against my groin. Deep sounds of pleasure sounded in her throat, and I felt the tip of her tongue being directed at the very seed of my pleasure. I was suddenly over the top, and arched my back, every muscle in my body suddenly shuddering with release!

I'm sorry if this admission has made you uncomfortable Jeb! This was a groundbreaking experience for me though, and I just had to share it with you! Of course, I couldn't just let it end there, you realize. I had to "return the favor!" In no time at all, I discovered that she kept a clean-shaven appearance as well, as I found myself seated in front of her sweet pussy! I would guess that she is in her mid forties, though she could pass for thirty easily with the right make-up. She has small, though perfectly shaped breasts, with fat dark purplish nipples. Her pussy had large meaty lips, which I soon discovered were delightful to mouth and gently suck on! I performed the same techniques on her that I enjoy so much, and she quickly responded. Her musky aroma filled my senses, as I plunged my tongue deeply into her moist cavity, flicking her clit with my nose as I pressed up against her sex. As she neared climax, she pushed me away and sat up, giving me a wet, open-mouthed kiss.

You're probably going to think that I made this all up Jeb, but honest to God it happened just like I'm telling you! (Maybe I'll bring Helen with me, when I finally come to see you!). "I want to feel you inside me!" she said, and hopped off the chair. Reaching into a bottom drawer, she pulled out a huge black cock-shaped dildo, attached to a harness. She quickly strapped this monster around my pelvis, cinching the waist strap tightly at the small of my back. The huge phallus bobbed heavily straight out from my mound, and I could feel a smooth probe on the underside of the base rubbing against my clit. She squirted some clear gel in her right hand, and stroked it all over the glistening, life-like shaft. "I want you to fuck me like an animal!" she growled, with a smoldering expression burning across her lovely face. She walked over to a throw rug in the center of the bathroom, pulling me along behind her by the stiff phallus. She dropped down on hands and knees in the center, now illuminated by a bright shaft of light streaming through a skylight. She gave me a quick look over her shoulder, and then folded her upper body down towards the fluffy rug, her heart-shaped ass thrust back up towards me.

I kneeled down behind her, and nuzzled the crown of the shaft against her parted lips. I was amazed, as the thick shaft slid in easily, and I pushed forward deep within her moist cavity. She moaned with ecstasy, and I felt her thrust back against me, driving the shaft deeper still! Spurred along by her eager cries of encouragement, in no time at all I was ramming the thick shaft forward and back, slapping her bare ass with my open palm with each thrust! Both well-rounded globes were flushed with my marks. She dug her right hand into her own mound, stroking her clit with her index finger as I maintained my rhythm. Jeb, I can understand now the power you men must feel! I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, rearing her head back like a horse. This took her over the edge, and she came with complete abandon, grinding back up against my hips, her body locked in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

What a site I was in the mirror, when I finally stood back up! My breasts were flushed and heaving with my rapid breaths, the black dildo was quivering at attention from my groin, still glistening with Helen's juices, and my face was covered with the brown facial treatment, which had dried to a plastic-like consistency! The towel had at some point fallen off my head, and my hair was plastered to my scalp with conditioner. We giggled like schoolgirls, as she helped me off with the harness and treatments. I didn't feel one darned bit guilty about what had happened between us, Jeb! After we shared a sauna and shower, she finished my makeover, with a beautiful manicure and make-up application. Swear to God you wouldn't have recognized me! I modeled the dress for her, which she loved. When I pulled out the hose and panties though, she quickly snatched them away. "We need to get you loosened up!" she said with a devilish grin, and left the room taking the underwear with her. She returned a minute later, and handed me a silky pair of thigh length hose. They had a pretty floral print woven in the sheer black fabric, and a wide elastic top to help them stay in place. "Can I at least wear my panties?" I asked, but she refused, insisting that the lines would show right through the thin dress, and look trashy. "Besides, Think how fun it will be with nothing covering that sweet little bare pussy of yours!" she finished with a wink. I was vividly aware of my nakedness, since being shaved was such a new experience for me.

Maybe I'll let you know how that interview went in the next letter. Oh yes, let's not forget that collection day is fast approaching, also! Ah well, a housewife's work is never done! Who knows, maybe I will be able to make that visit this weekend. Till next time, have as good of a day as you can!

Your Wife, Mary Beth

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers