Mary Beth's Adventures In...Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife makes a career change.
3k words
4.12
34k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

Mary Beth's Adventures In & Out Of Marriage Ch. 3

First off, Jeb, I did try to see you last Saturday. Well, I didn't actually come down, but I called first thing in the morning. They told me not to bother though, cause of your being in isolation and all (that explains why you haven't written! I mean, with your not being allowed any sharp implements). Why would you have attacked your cellmate like that? Especially after I took all the time and trouble to write my last letter. I know it must be depressing to be locked up for life with no possibility for parole (the new drug "lifer laws" sure suck!). Who knows though, they were saying on the radio today that the law might be repealed, so you should try to keep a good record! They also talked about no "grandfathering" the changes, whatever that means, but it sure sounded hopeful.

I don't want to bore you with mundane little day to day things about my life. I did want you to know that I am putting the house up for sale though. The more I thought about it, the more I worried about being around if some of your former "associates" tracked you down for some reason. I also seem to have taken on a celebrity status around the neighborhood with the young male population! (More on that later). Helen has asked me to move in with her. Well, back to my story. If you remember, I had left off my last letter just before my job interview.

The club was in a beautiful old stone building downtown. There were no windows or signs, just an engraved brass plaque next to a pair of large, stately carved wood doors. I entered a comfortable reception room. The lighting was dim, and rich wood and leather dominated the room, with dark green walls featuring framed oil paintings of Ruebenesque women, in various states of undress. It had a very clubby feel to it. A black man stood behind a small counter. He was a huge man, and his presence dominated the small room. He wore an elegantly cut suit, but his muscular physique still seemed to threaten the stitching. His shaved head glistened as he bowed towards me with a courteous greeting (it also made me acutely aware of my naked, freshly shaved pussy underneath my thin dress!).

When I gave my name, he smiled and said that I was expected. He led me through a side door, and down a hallway. We entered a small waiting room, where a beautiful girl was seated behind a small desk. She had flawless, coffee colored skin, framed with elaborately braided and jeweled hair, which sparkled as she looked up at our approach. "Ms. Francis is here to see Mr. Jones" he announced in his deep baritone, and left to return to his duties.

The girl spoke briefly into her handset. "Mr. Jones will see you in just a minute" she said in a professional manner, and returned her attention to a report on her desktop. I wandered over to the far wall, which displayed framed five by seven pictures of past and present employees mounted in neat rows. The hire dates had been engraved on the frames, and it was obvious that most had been with the club for a long time. One picture caught my eye in particular, and I had to take a second, closer look. It sure looked like Helen! I was confused, but then again, I hadn't mentioned where I was interviewing to her. The date on the frame coincided with her divorce, so that made sense.

The inner door opened, interrupting my train of thought. I was surprised to see that Marcus was African American also. I was puzzled, since I know full well that you are such a bigot! He was a very handsome man. He greeted me warmly, and had a kind, gentle smile.

He led me into his office. I took a seat in a comfortable leather chair in front of his polished desk. He was casually dressed in a V-necked cashmere sweater, which displayed an athletic build. He wore a wafer thin gold wristwatch and several glittery rings on his fingers. A tasteful diamond stud adorned his left ear.

"I'm so glad you could make it Mary Beth," he said, once we had settled in. He picked up a steaming mug of coffee and cradled it in his hands, as he leaned back in his high-backed chair. He was carefully appraising me all the while, and I could get a sense of a keen intellect behind his handsome features. "I try to operate a very high-class operation here. We cater to a very exclusive clientele." He paused and took a sip from the mug, closing his eyes as he relished the taste. "I'm sorry, would you like to share a cup with me?" The aroma smelled wonderful, and I quickly agreed. He continued speaking as he busied himself preparing a cup from an elaborate looking machine setting on his credenza. "There is something of a stigma in the black community when an African American male seeks the company of a white woman." He watched me closely for reaction, as he set the cup down in front of me.

"You see, most of the black women in our culture resent this "Interference". They see many of our high profile athletes and musicians sporting trophy blondes on their arms, and their resentment grows. It can present an extremely uncomfortable situation for a high profile individual in our community, so even though they may desire to seek the company of such a lady, they must maintain a positive public persona within their culture. This is where I come in!"

He was very smooth Jeb, but I could certainly see where this was leading! "Are you talking about prostitution, Mr. Jones?" I asked him directly.

"I'll be frank with you Mary Beth" he answered with a probing look. "Yes, though in a very specialized and controlled fashion. Everything happens within these stone walls, my girls are safe, healthy and wealthy! I don't know your husband at all, except from what I hear, he was a low life cowardly dope smokin' wife beatin' piece of white trash! (Your reputation proceeds you!). I got your name from a dear friend of mine, and she said you were an ideal candidate."

"Do you mean Helen?" He looked surprised when I mentioned her name. "I'm surprised she told you, she wasn't sure how you would react" he answered in a measured fashion. "I saw her picture on the wall, so I put two and two together. I was with her not one hour ago." He nodded his head in understanding. "Helen is a very special girl. Did you wonder how a guidance counselor could ever afford a house like she owns? Now I'm willing to take a chance based on her recommendations. You sure got the look! I can promise you safety, the potential for huge income, the best health coverage money can buy, and great people to work with. All I need from you is enthusiasm and an open mind!"

What do you think I told him honey? How would you like your sweet little sheltered wife fucking a whole host of black gentlemen anonymously for money, I wonder? I really had to suffer and agonize over the decision! Two minutes later, I was checking the fit of the waitress outfits hanging in the outer office closet (Marcus insisted that I get a feel for the work first, before I started turning tricks!). The outfits resembled French-maid costumes. They were simply modified corsets, with short puffy skirting attached to the bottom, and lacy shoulder straps. I stood with my hands over my head, while the secretary checked the fit of several different sizes. It was going to be a struggle getting into the one she selected, but she assured me that I would look "Hot as Hell!" The girls wore fishnet hose and high heels with the uniform. She gave me a lace choker and hair ribbon to complete the outfit.

Back in his office with costume in hand, I listened as he laid out the ground rules, salary, procedures and schedule. He suggested I have Helen "take me under her wing" and show me the ropes. "Now Mary Beth, I gotta see if Helen knows what she's talkin about!" He ambled over in front of me, and pulled out his tool just as casually as you please!" You used to tell me how smelly and dirty you thought "niggers" were, but Jeb, I beg to differ! Marcus smelled faintly of expensive cologne, and I can assure you that he tasted fresh and clean! You see, in no time at all my mouth was filled by his thick slab of meat. I'll spare you the details (though he did enjoy my ball sucking technique especially well!) except to tell you that I am going to have to work on my gagging control! This was the first hard cock I have tried to swallow since you were taken away, and I was pathetic! (Your puny dick never challenged me!). I kept choking and slobbering while he fucked my face, and lord, when he blew his load against my tonsils, it was all I could do not to puke! I drained all of his juice though. Afterward he gave me some tissues to wipe my cheeks (I never realized that having a cock shoved so far down my throat caused involuntary tears!).

"You just need some mo' practice, Mary Beth! You sure do look fine though, with those sweet red lips wrapped around my dick!" he chuckled, as he tucked himself back in his trousers. "Getting practice will be the least of your worries! Now you stop by our doctor's office on your way home." Marcus handed her a business card out of his drawer, with the name of a doctor and clinic on it. "All my girls and clients get regular testing for disease. You can't be too careful! I'll call Dr. Scott and let him know you're on the way."

I found out what he meant a half-hour later, when after a brief wait in an examination room, in walked the doctor. A set of perfect teeth gleamed out from his ebony face in a wide grin, as he shut the door behind him with a wink. The next thing I knew, my "sweet red lips" were bobbing up and down on yet another thick cock! When he was good and ready, he raised me up from my knees, and turned me around to face the examination table. He reached around and placed his left hand flat against my belly, and pressed against the small of my back with the other, till my shoulders and face were lying against the crisp white paper covering the surface. I felt him flip up the back of my dress, exposing my bare ass. He pressed down against the small of my back, arching my ass back up towards him. He tore open a rubber, and deftly unrolled it over his hard cock. I felt him flick his latex sheated crown up and down my moist lips, finally pressing into my vaginal cavity. I groaned as he slid in to the hilt, pressing up against my cervix at the apex of his thrust. I thought back to my encounter with Helen earlier in the day, as I fucked her in much the same way. I have to admit it's even better to be on the receiving end! (Maybe you're finding that out now!). Not long afterwards, he grasped my hips and locked up against me, lifting my feet right off the floor, and I felt his cock begin releasing his load. I flexed my vaginal muscles in rhythm with his pulsations. He stayed deep within me, allowing me to milk his organ dry, while he groaned in pleasure.

He slipped out of my pussy, giving my ass a gentle pat. I started to straighten, but he gently pressed me back against the table. "Time for me to play doctor again, Mary Beth!" He said, walking over to the counter. I watched him, with my face resting on the starchy paper covered table. His huge cock swung freely, now half-erect. The transparent condom still covered it. His milky fluid had filled the tip completely, and thick trails of goo extended up mid-way over his muscular shaft. He pulled a thermometer out of a fluid filled jar, and shook it down. His cock wobbled with the motion, and I watched kind of fascinated, as the weight of his huge load started to dangle the condom down from the relaxing organ.

The next part kind of disgusts even me a little Jeb, so you might want to skip ahead! See there was a knock at the door that kind of caught him by surprise, and he reached down, squeezing his cock tightly as he slid the rubber down. While he tucked himself back in his trousers with his free hand, the heavy load dangled down from his other like a pendulum, along with the thermometer. I could see him looking for a waste can, and finding none, he looked with disgust back at the swinging, cum-filled condom. He straightened me back up as a second rapping came from the door. "Say ahhh!" he says, holding up the thermometer. I opened my mouth wide, shutting my eyes out of habit. I expected him to slip the thermometer under my tongue (I was glad for the interruption, since I figured he was originally going to shove it in my ass!). To my shock, I felt something warm and soft plop against my tongue instead! He grasped my chin between his thumb and forefinger, pulling my mouth shut! "Come on in!" he shouted at the door. Can you imagine what my expression must have looked like when his nurse walked in? She wheeled a stainless cart filled with supplies. "Are you ready for me doctor?" she asked, setting the tray down on the end of the table. "Sure nurse, I had just started the examination."

He bent me back over the table, and flipped the back of my dress back up, exposing my naked ass once again. With the nurse watching, he slipped the thermometer deep into my ass, thank you very much! "Mmmmpp!" I mumbled quietly, but he paid me no mind. The unmistakable taste of latex rubber was in my mouth, and I could feel his salty seed as it slipped out the open end! I cupped my tongue down away from the roof of my mouth, to stop the fluid from being squeezed out. The doctor excused himself for a minute, and left the room, leaving the door wide open behind him! Seconds passed like hours, as my bare ass was on display for whoever happened to pass by. He finally returned and shut the door. He wiggled the thermometer in my ass, before pulling it out and recording the temperature on my chart.

"You'll be more comfortable if you sit up on the table dear," said the nurse, as she prepared her equipment. I stayed mute as I scooted my butt up onto the table, feeling the scrunch of the paper underneath. She cradled my left arm between her waist and arm, while wrapping a strap around my upper arm. "Make a fist dear" she said. The doctor moved my head, first to the left, and then to the right as he peered through a lighted scope in each ear. My mouth was watering heavily, but somehow the thought of swallowing was making me gag, as the taste of his fresh spunk now filled my mouth. He straightened my head and positioned himself directly in front of me. I felt the nurse swabbing the inside of my arm in search of a vein. "Open wide and say ahhh!" he said, brandishing a tongue depressor. "You may feel a little prick!" said the nurse (I felt like saying "naaa iii wassssnn!"). I opened my mouth. I had to tip my head back a little, to keep the pool of goo and saliva from spilling over my lower lip. "Say ahhhh" he repeated. "Aaaaccckkk!" I blurted, as the nurse plunged the needle into my vein! An obscene bubble had formed over my mouth with my gargled complaint, which the doctor burst as he dived in with the depressor. I felt his remaining load squirt out, as he trapped the spent condom between my tongue and the flat paddle! I struggled against choking, as a trickle of liquid leaked down my throat. Now he probed with the depressor side to side in my mouth, making sure that everything was well mixed at the same time! He pushed the empty condom into my right cheek. "Everything looks fine!" he said, backing away. "What is your birth date?" asked the nurse, as she was filling out a label to go with the blood sample to the lab. When I didn't answer, she looked up at me with a puzzled expression. I looked over at the doctor, but he didn't sure didn't offer me any help! Scrunching my eyes shut, I took a big swallow, forcing the viscous, slippery goo down my throat! I retched against the slimy sensation that still filled my mouth! "December fourteenth, nineteen-seventy" I gagged out as best I could. I could feel bubbles of sperm form whenever my lips touched, so I forced myself to lick them off.

Well Jeb, I left the clinic with three things; A prescription for birth control pills (I had a feeling I would be needing them pretty soon!), a promise that I could pick up the results early next week, and the bitter aftertaste of his sperm lingering in my mouth!

That's all for now!

Your "Wife", Mary Beth

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers