Mary Ch. 01: Landscaping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear me how can these towels get so dusty in that cupboard?" Mary proclaimed in a loud voice. Holding the fabric by two corners she violently snapped the towel, making loud cracking noises. The landscaper flinched with each crack. Though it looked like the front side of the shrub could use more attention, he was moving to the back of the shrub thus turning slightly towards the women. She could see his flushed face as he continued to trim, his eyes darting over to where the women "dusted" their towels.

Knowing she had his attention now, Mary, followed by Betty, spread out the towel on the chair. Mary undid the belt of her wrap and turned slightly toward the landscaper, acting as if she didn't know he was there. She started to stretch, arching her back and lifting her arms above her head. The motion opened her wrap as the material fell to either side of her breasts. Her already tanned body was on full display; her micro-kini did nothing to hide how erect her nipples were. Her toned flat stomach was sucked in during her stretch accentuating her curves even more. The angle of her body to the landscaper and the see through strap of bikini bottoms made her appear naked from the waist down. She could feel his eyes on her, drinking in her form, longing to caress her, taste her, and possess her.

"Damn Mare, is it cold out here?" Betty had her eyes locked on Mary's breasts.

"What? The sun always turns me on." Mary said winking at Betty. She shrugged off the wrap letting it fall to patio. "Oops!" She said turning with her back to the landscaper, her bare firm cheeks we on full display. She heard a clatter of metal and a hushed curse come from the shrub as she bent at the waist to casually pick up the garment. Her perfectly formed, but still covered pussy was on display for him, and she knew the white material would show off the growing damp spot. The effect she was having on the man, this hired hand, was really turning her on.

"Damn Mare! You're going to kill him!" Betty said in a hushed tone.

"He'll be fine, and besides that was just the warm up." She said in the same hushed tone. "Now get out of that wrap, but do it slowly, so I can enjoy it too."

Mary hung her cover over one arm and stood waiting for Betty to strip off her wrap. Betty bit her lip nervously glancing at the landscaper. He was openly watching the women now, standing nearly hidden behind the shrub. Only the left half of his upper body and face was completely visible. His right side was obscured by the topiary or lost in shadow. He was holding the trimmers perched on his left shoulder balanced with his left hand. His eyes were wide with a casual smile on his lips. He was obviously enjoying the show these sexy house-wives were putting on for him.

Betty looked back at Mary for support. Mary nodded and smiled, prompting Betty to slowly rollup the wrap with her hands. The material crept higher and higher revealing her smooth copper toned thighs. Slowly the fabric lifted gliding over her skin, exposing more and more. The g-string bikini bottoms had more fabric on the front then Mary's but still completely exposed her ass checks to their voyeur. She sucked in her stomach as the material cleared her navel. Mary heard her draw in a deep breath and hold it.

Then in a single fluid motion the expensive garment disappeared over her head. Her breasts bounced delightfully in the twin triangles of blue spandex, as the sudden movement shook her body. The wrap cleared her head, and slipped through her fingers, flying in an arc towards the landscaper. The two women watched in shock as the expensive clothing fluttered in slow motion, caught on the light breeze, floated gently and gracefully into the middle of the pool.

"Ahh hell!" Betty said worried and upset. "Phil is going to freak out if that gets ruined too! That was $500!" Her nervousness at stripping to her bikini was forgotten in the face of this new disaster. The two women stood spell bound as they watched the material slip quietly below the surface of the water and out of sight. "Damn it! How the fuck am I going to explain this Mary!" Her tone was accusatory towards her friend. "This wasn't even my idea!"

Betty's anger and accusations shattered the seduction illusion for Mary. The outburst turned her arousal to embarrassment which was quickly flaring into anger. "Well what the hell was that quick rip off for? Since when, are you nervous in a bikini?"

"I don't know! I have never felt like that at a beach, or hotel pool, but with just the three of us here, being openly ogled by a sexy man... Ahh hell I felt like I was on stage." Betty said blushing and getting mad.

"You think the men, and women don't watch you at the hotel pools or the beaches? Especially at the topless ones! Your tits could stop traffic! Everyone stops and watches you, you are drop dead gorgeous! You're always on stage and you know it!"

"I don't usually have to compete for the attention of the only man around! Besides, how the hell can I follow a show like you put on with your nothing there suit and body that won't quit! Fuck Mare, you might as well be naked!" Betty punctuated her last remark by reaching out to flick the shoulder strap of her friend's bikini bra. Mary flinched back as Betty's nail ran across her tender skin.

"Fuck! Rip my skin off why don't you!" Mary yelled shrugging to get outside of Betty's reach. Both women were shouting now and red faced from the effort.

"That didn't hurt!" Betty said incredulously. "You just haven't been touched in so long you can't remember what it feels like!"

"You bitch! My husband is away from me far less than that bank account you married!"

The flicked strap, now ignored as the women resumed yelling, had loosened the top knot of the bra. Mary's hand movements she used to punctuate her insults caused the knot to slip more and more until it came loose completely. Both tiny triangles lost their tenuous loving grasp and fell free from her breasts, exposing her hard dark nipples. Mary's anger and the lack of support provided by the bra meant it's absence went unnoticed; at least unnoticed by Mary.

"You only let him touch you when you want something extra expensive!"

"Uh Mare?"

"Don't you interrupt me! Everyone knows that you don't love him, just his money!"

"Mare... Your uh..."

"My Husband loves me! We love each other! We fuck for hours and hours when he gets home from trips!"

"MARY!"

"WHAT!"

"Your tits are out." Betty said calmly pointing to Mary's chest.

"What?!?" Mary looked down, finally noticing her completely free breasts. The micro-kini didn't hide much but what it did hide was very important. Instantly her hands flew up to cover her nipples. Her face exploded into a deep red and her head swivelled to lock eyes with the landscaper. He was wearing the same smug smirk from earlier in the day. She bolted, flew from the patio and into the house.

Betty glared at the half naked man. "Asshole!" She shot at him, and followed her friend into the house, closing and locking the door behind them. The landscaper chuckled to himself, adjusted his now hard cock, and went back to trimming.

"Mary!?" Betty called from the kitchen. She wandered toward the stairs. "Mary?" she called up the stairs, "Are you ok hun?" Betty started up the stairs feeling the chill of the house air conditioning. She shivered and hugged her bare arms under her breasts. The chill made her large nipples stand out. God, now I might as well be naked, nothing left to the imagination here.

She made her way up the stairs slowly moving down the hall to the master suite. "Mary? Hun? Are you up here?" Soft sobbing came from behind the bedroom door. Betty gently pushed open the door and leaned against the frame. Mary was sitting on the edge of the bed, hugging a large pillow. Her head was resting on the top as she quietly cried to herself. She hadn't put on a shirt and Betty could still see the little triangles of bikini hanging to the side of the pillow. "Didn't go the way you planned huh?"

Mary shook her head, "Not at all. I was more embarrassed than I want to admit, and then fighting with you, and when my suit came loose, well I panicked. Now look at me, sobbing like a school girl. This isn't me! I'm usually in total control! Hell, I'm the Domme damn it! I shouldn't be letting some hired help get to me like this, even if he is fucking sexy and I haven't been touched in a month."

"You're what now?" Betty asked with a tilt of her head.

"I'm horny, Betty, very fucking horny! You should be able to relate! How long has it been since you were last fucked? And I don't mean by something with batteries..."

"No. Not that. Everyone knows that us trophy wives are horny and under fucked Mare. Hell they even made a tv series or two about it." Betty said with a smirk not unlike the look smeared across the landscaper's face. "No. I mean what you called yourself... A Domme was it?"

"Shit." Mary said quietly, "No, I didn't. I didn't say anything." She wiped her face with her hand, her tears drying up as her brain raced. How can I contain this? Jean would die if someone finds out!

"I think someone has a secret..." Betty sang, standing up from the door frame and strolling into the bedroom. All thoughts of comforting her friend now vanished with the idea of uncovering Mary's naughty side. "Where do you suppose someone would keep such a secret? I think I might know..."

"Betty, look, there is no secret. There is nothing to know. Jean and I live quiet simple lives when he is here. Hey! Stay out of my closet!"

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Betty said now standing in the closet doorway. She reached in and held up something out of sight from Mary. "Quiet, simple life huh?"

"What do you have?" Mary asked, worried. Knowing what was in there, the embarrassment could be light or it could be very humiliating. A loud snap from the closet told her that Betty had grabbed the leather riding crop; one of Mary's favourites so it was always kept close to the door.

"Ow! Fuck! That hurt!" Betty said turning shaking her left hand while still holding the crop with the other. "You hit people with that?"

Mary sighed, "You shouldn't ask questions you don't want the answer to. Toss me my robe would ya? It's hanging on a hook just inside the closet."

"So was this..." Betty said waggling the crop. She reached and then tossed Mary a long satin robe. "Getting cold?" She asked.

"Not as cold as you are." Mary chuckled, her embarrassment subsiding. "You could put an eye out with one of your nipples" she said gesturing at Betty's chest with her robe. She reached behind her back and undid the bikini bra with her free hand. "Lot of good this thing did..."

"I don't know, it certainly got that asshole's attention. Mine as well. These puppies don't act like this from AC alone." Betty said with a smile tapping her breasts with the crop. "Ouch, have to be careful with this thing."

Mary laughed and tossed the pillow at her friend, "Fuck off lesbo!"

"Don't you make mistress mad!" Betty said in a giggling scowl. She dodged the pillow and shook the crop at Mary.

Mary stood up from the bed smiling. She shrugged the satin robe over her shoulders, adjusting the collar and opening by running her hands down the length. The powder blue robe hung to her calf, shimmering in the natural light from the window. Betty stood awestruck by the vision of beauty Mary presented, watching Mary gracefully step towards her. The still open robe seemed to flow over and caress Mary's breasts, accentuating her taught nipples.

"Fuck me, you look amazing." Betty said in a low whisper.

"Give me that," Mary said taking the crop from Betty's limp hand, "and stop acting silly, or the real mistress in the room will punish you." She was speaking in a mocking tone but Betty was undeterred.

"Um... what is that like, uh... you know, um... exactly?" Betty asked hesitantly.

"What do you mean?"

"A punishment."

"Oooh, I don't think you could handle it Bets. I mean you said ouch when you used my little toy here on your palm. And your palm is much tougher than the places that this little beauty normally strikes." Mary started to move slowly past her friend as Betty looked at her reddening palm.

"It caught me by surprise is all. It has quite a sting."

"That is the point Bets." Mary quickly lashed out at her friend's ass with the crop, striking Betty's left cheek.

"OW!" Betty yelped jumping away. "What the hell? I wasn't ready for that!" She said rubbing the reddening flesh as she turned to face Mary.

"Well I can't have you looking all uneven now, so let me just fix that up on the other cheek" Mary said taking aim and swinging awkwardly at Betty's right buttock. The leather missed her smooth flesh as Betty reacted.

"The hell you will!" She said dancing away and out of reach of the crop.

"Come on, your bum will look silly." Mary said teasing.

Betty backed away, toward the king size bed, with her two hands covering both her tender and still untouched flesh. An excited laugh escaped her lips, "No, no, that hurts!" Her face was getting flushed as the initial flash and sting turned into warm glowing pleasure. She could feel a familiar throb between her legs, as she watched her friend stalk her. "Mary, that is enough!" She brought her hands out in front to ward off her advancing friend, nervously giggling and smiling the whole time.

"Oh is it now..." Mary said and launched herself at Betty. Her robe fluttered open as the rush of air caught the light material. She grabbed Betty's up thrust arms and pushed her on to the bed. Mary continued the motion landing on top of Betty, pinning her body down by straddling her midsection. Left-handed, Mary grabbed both of Betty's wrists and held them down. Panting she looked down on her friend. "I say when it is enough."

"The hell you do." Betty said with a smile as she started to struggle. She bucked and wriggled her body under Mary. She jerked her arms down to try and free them from Mary's grip. The more she tried to get away the more frustrated she became and the broader Mary's smile. "Damn it! Get off me you cow!"

"Uh uh! That is no way for someone in your position to talk." Mary's robe was hanging like a curtain on either side of her breasts. Her light brown nipples were crinkled and erect, mere inches from Betty's face. Her crotch felt warm and a little damp against Betty's tight stomach. Whenever Betty bucked she also pushed against Mary's clit, increasing the dominant woman's arousal. Betty kept glancing at Mary's tits as they bounced in front of her, knocking against her cheek when she lifted her head to buck. One last desperate attempt left her breathing quick and shallow, and so she had to relax and rest. The resting brought about an unexpected realization. Despite her frustration at being pinned there was also pleasure spreading from her crotch. She was getting very turned on.

"Are you done now?" Mary said, her cheeks red glowing from the exertion of keeping her friend down and the constant attention her clit was receiving.

"I just need to regroup here." Betty sighed. "Damn you're good at this."

"Practice makes perfect."

"Oh? Is this a part of the hours and hours of fucking you were talking about?"

"Sometimes... Jealous?" Mary adjusted her hips, attempting in vain to relieve the growing need between her legs. The miniscule material that was her micro-kini bottoms were soaked and making it very difficult to disguise her arousal.

A big smile spread across Betty's face. "I can feel that you know." She said pushing her hips up into Mary's crotch.

Mary sighed, "It has been over a month since Jean left." She said sitting back and releasing her grip on Betty's arms.

"And you ran out of batteries?" Betty asked sitting up on her elbows.

"No, not like that. You wouldn't understand. "

"What's not to understand? You're horny." Betty sighed again, openly watching her "All this wrestling and playing around, this is most I have been touched by anyone in a while... Plus you are so beautiful... You aren't the only one getting drippy here."

"Is that so?" A smile sprawled across Mary's face. "You like this kind of playing?"

"I went to college; I had sorority sisters, like you did. But this wrestling? And swatting with your paddle?"

"Crop."

"Whatever... It is way different from than what I do with Phil... That is for sure."

"Not whatever, a paddle is something very different, and if the crop hurts you, then the paddle will break you, especially in my hands." She started to finger walk her hands up over Betty's chest to her shoulder.

"It is just different ok, and well, sometimes different is good..." Betty says whistfull while brazenly ogling Mary's exposed breasts. Pushing down gently, Mary encourages Betty to lay back, arms sliding out, they are guided to cross at the wrists above her head.

"I agree, different can be good." Mary grips Betty's arms in one hand at the point where they cross. "I can show you somethings... Some very different things if you like..." Her nipples were achingly close to Betty's face. She could feel her breath moving across them, exciting and teasing the delicate flesh.

"Yes." Betty said in a hushed voice. "Yes please." Her breathing was ragged, adrenalin screaming through her system. Not knowing what to do, unsure of what she wanted to do. Her lips slightly parted, panting.

"MMMM, that is good. Manners are good." Mary said in husky tones, leaning more and letting her left nipple trace her friend's soft lips. Betty's hot breath sent bolts of pleasure through her body. "Do you like them? Like how they feel on your lips?"

"Yes." Betty breathed, not wanting to more her mouth, not wanting to break contact.

Mary traced Betty's lips again, shivering as her nipple bumped over every slight ridge. "Uh uh uh... Yes Mistress. Remember your manners." She hadn't been touched or caressed in so long, her body ached for attention, and the control she was exerting over Betty had her pushed to edge of orgasm. The shower masturbation had only fueled her desires instead of relieving them. Velvet electricity coursed through her as she felt a hot wet muscle press against her aching nipple. Betty's tongue reached out and licked slowly over the protruding flesh. Gathering the nipple in her mouth Betty sucked her friend, gently flicking the delicate nub with her tongue.

"mmmmm, that is nice!" Mary said, relaxing into the sensation. She could feel Betty trying to free one of her hands, wiggling it to signal Mary of her desire for release. Mary gripped harder. "Ah, ah, ah. You don't get those back already. I just got them again." Betty relented with a sigh and resumed sucking and teasing the sensitive bud being pushed against her lips.

"Good girl." Mary said, "Suck my tit and maybe I will give you a reward." Mary gently ran her free hand down Betty's neck from her jaw, over her collar bone and traced along the edge of her bikini bra to cleft between her breasts. Betty moaned around the mound of flesh in her mouth. "Oh you like that huh?" Mary cooed as she flicked her finger over the erect nipple crying for attention behind the skin tight blue fabric. The moans coming from beneath her said all she needed to know.

Mary slid her hand below her friend's breast and wiggled her fingers under the stretchy material. Gaining access to the soft flesh she massaged and pushed her way upwards until her hand had replaced the bikini. "That is nice isn't it, you like the feel of my hands on you, on your tits, rubbing you and teasing your nipple." A constant stream of encouragement flowed from Mary, keeping Betty enthralled and eager to please her new mistress. Mary's fingers tickled and teased the skin around the nipple, darting in to rub the darker areola and flick playfully across the taught flesh in the center. She noticed Betty was getting braver with the tit in her mouth, sucking harder and tentatively using her teeth to gently nibble the delicate morsel.