Mary Ch. 02

Story Info
My first weekend as Jack's slut Candy.
6.5k words
4.62
20.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
295 Followers

My First Day as Candy Jacks slut.

Just another fantasy

Enjoy Pfan

***

Now fuck Candys' face she likes cum for breakfast," I said as I took his cock into my mouth fondling his heavy balls with my still cuffed together hands.

I held my breath and waited to see what he would do. He had put the nipple adornments on but hadn't spoken.

"Ok," He thrust into my mouth and down my throat with more force than last night.

Jack grabbed my head and face fucked me forcefully. I relaxed my body I was a rag doll in his hands. I had to gasp quick breaths between his hard strokes. I was still fondling his balls when I felt them tighten and then cum splashed down my throat. After a minute he released my head, and I was able to pull up enough to suck in a breath. I cleaned his cock before letting pop out of my mouth. I looked at my legs they had dried cum caked on them, and I needed to remove the butt plug and clean out my ass. I thought for a few seconds considering what I wanted to say looking up into his eyes from my knees.

"Master, your slut begs for time to make herself presentable for you."

"Yes that's a good idea but be quick I am starving, and I think you need more then cum to keep your energy up," Jack said as he dropped the keys to my cuffs and boots into my hand.

Sitting on the floor in front of him I unlocked all the locks and removed the cuffs and boots and peeled off the body stocking.

"Master if you would please lay out what you would like me to wear for the day."

My arousal and his cum were dripping down my leg as I stood and walked into the bathroom. I stepped into the shower, and once I had to water on I worked the butt plug from my still tender ass I noticed the welts were fading. I douched out my cunt and then my ass. Jack had not removed the clover clamps from my labia and the weights still dangled from them. Wash my hair and body and rinsed and quickly blow dried my long dark hair then braided it into pigtails going for the slutty look. I made my eyes smoky and dark red lipgloss to match my nails. My double Ds still stood proudly allowing me to go braless occasionally my adorned nipples standing atop them proudly.

I walked into the bedroom Jack was laying on the bed. I knelt down at the side of the bed dropping the butt plug on the bed first.

"Master Candy is ready to serve you. I am sorry I took so long I should be punished for keeping you waiting."

"I agree. Fetch the paddle your bottom needs a good spanking."

I quickly got to my feet retrieved the paddle from the toy drawer. Jack patted his lap, I crawled across the bed the clamps still dangling from my labia and laid on his lap. I noted the outfit he had selected for me to wear. Black mini skirt, black stay up stockings, white halter top, and the six-inch heeled boots. The sting of the paddle snapped my mind back.

"One. Thank you, Master, may I have another," I chanted in a singsong voice while my mind raced Jack was actually treating me the way I wanted to be treated. He was going to take me out dressed scandalously. The mini skirt just covered the tops of the stay up the stockings, and the boots were the tallest heels I had ever worn by two inches. I was going to have a sore bottom and

very sore feet.

"Two. Thank you, Master, may I have another."

I counted them out till I reached ten and he stopped.

"Now a few with the whip on your thighs, so anyone that looks knows you were a bad girl."

He gave me four quick lashes with the whip just below where the hem of the skirt would stop. I was on the brink of cuming, my arousal leaking on Jack's bare legs and the bed. As I pushed up off his lap, his cock was standing at attention.

"OHH for me. Goody can I have another cum snack or would Master like my clean ass he seemed to like that last night. Candy likes to have your cum trapped in her bowels by that big butt plug."

I could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to fuck my ass again. I moved and straddled his legs. Rubbing some of my natural lube from my leaking cunt on his hard cock. I guided it between my cheeks and slowly impaled my fresh ass on his rigid cock. As the large head popped past my tight ring, I almost screamed. Although Jacks' 8-inch length was more than average, it was his large girth that stretched me to the max, and I loved it. It was also why he always shied away for anal with me. With my cheeks resting on his pelvis. I placed his hands over my tormented nipples and leaned forward. He tried to pull back, but I pushed his hand against my tormented nipples forcing the sharp points on the shields deep into my areola.

"No don't pull back. Candy likes it rough."

I leaned even harder into his hands before I started to fuck my ass on his rigid cock. My insides clung to his cock my ass burned from the dry fuck it was taking. I didn't care I was Candy the $5000.00 whore it was my job, and I was going to be the best. Moving up and down on Jacks' cock I watched his face. He was fighting his lust. I tweaked his nipple. His eyes went wide, and he thrust into my ass hard.

"OHH yes. That's it Candy wants all your lust. Feel how tight my ass is holding your cock it hurts sooo good."

His face twisted in lust as he pounded into my burning ass faster. I felt him tense and the pump his seed into my ass.

"Ohhh, yesss Candy likes to feel Master's cum pumping into her ass. Remember how you were intrigued how the women could stand to have her nipples adorned like this," I said cupping my tits.

The shields held my nipples erect they were puffy and swollen from being clamped all night. I shook them, and Jacks' cock pulsed in my ass still hard after cumming.

"Well they are very uncomfortable, but a good slave accepts that for her Master's enjoyment."

"Ohhh yes. Now up I am staving. Get dressed and remove the clamps from your labia put your rings in and put one weight on each ring while I am taking a quick shower." He said and handed me the butt plug.

I worked his hard cock from my sore ass and slipped the butt plug in place. Jack slid off the bed and went to take his shower. I took a tissue and wiped off the small drop of cum from my leg. My paddled bottom was warm to the touch. Sitting on the bed, I rolled on the stockings and wiggled into the tight skirt. Jack had never let me wear it out of the house before, and today I was going commando too. I removed the clamps and inserted the captive bead rings and hung the weights from them then slipped the high heeled boots on my feet. I stood carefully not used to the higher heels. I slipped into the halter top and walked over to the mirror to look myself over getting a feel for walking in the six-inch heeled boots the weights swaying between my legs. Stretching my labia and my nipple adornments holding my nipples erect and the chain connecting my nipples tugging slightly. My slut name is showing between my tits.

Jack came into the bedroom just as I was checking my new self out. He let out a whistle.

"If I wasn't so hungry you would be on your knees again. Come Candy I will take a chance, and you can suck me off in the parking lot."

"Ohhh yes, Master everything tastes better with your cum," I said as waited for him to dress.

Making sure he saw me lick my lips seductively. I made a show of bending at the waist to check the straps on my boots showing off my bare ass, pierced labia and the tops of my stockings. I checked my reflection in the full-length mirror, my ass cheeks were red, and the four welts Jack had placed on my thighs showed thru the sheer black stockings. The bending over had my tits spilling out of my halter top, so I tucked them back in.

Jack was dressed by then, and I followed him out to the car. He had to wait for me as I navigated the steps to the garage in the tall heels. I had taken a towel from the kitchen and placed it on the seat before I sat on cold leather. Belting myself in I fixed my pigtails and smiled at Master. I had let the skirt ride up and expose my pussy glistening with my juices. I shifted around it the seat getting accustomed to the butt plug nestled between my red ass cheeks. My mind raced I hadn't given a blow job in a car since I was a teenager and it was daylight out.

Jack drove by our usual restaurant. I felt every bump in the road between the butt plug and my tender tits. He had been rougher with them than I realized. My stretched nipples are rubbing against the silky material of the halter top combined with butt plug and excitement and a little bit of fear at giving him a blow job in the parking lot. I couldn't stand it and I asked.

"Master my you slut beg your permission to cum?"

He glanced over at me, and I looked back with pleading eyes.

"Oh that worked up are you Candy?"

"Yes very."

Jack pulled over on the berm of the highway.

"Ok, you may come Candy."

Jack smiled, and my hand was on my engorged clit, and I was in the throughs of an orgasm seconds later. I slumped back in the seat. He pointed to my tit that had escaped the halter top during my orgasm.

"Although I enjoy the view you better put that away before we cause an accident," He said as he pulled back into traffic.

"Thank you, Master, I needed that."

Jack parked at the back of the parking lot. I slipped out of my seat belt and reached over and unbuckled his slacks. Getting on my knees, I lowered my mouth onto his throbbing cock a few quick strokes had him shooting his seed into my throat. Good thing no one was around to witness me getting out of the car as no modesty was possible. Standing I tugged the skirt down to cover the tops of the stocking and tucked my tits inside the top. My erect nipples tenting the halter top the chain dangling between my tits in clear view. I was dripping wet and left a large wet spot on the towel.

Jack took my arm, and we walked toward the front of the restaurant. My gait in the heels had my double Ds' dancing around and the tops of the stocking winking below the hem of the mini skirt. I hadn't thought of having to walk in the six-inch heels when I bought them, and my feet were complaining by the time we were seated at our table. Through all the uncomfortableness of my stretched chained nipples, tender tits, butt plug deep into my well used ass and paddled bottom I was turned on by it all. So like a good slut I smiled at Jack and licked my lips seductively.

"Mmmm I can still taste your cum," I said in a low voice.

"Plenty more where that came from thanks to the Calis™ you supplied."

Just then the waiter came and took our order. Jack reached over and tweaked my stretched erect nipple as the waiter turned away. I leaned closer to give him access if he wanted. Taking the invitation, he pulled the chain between my nipples. The halter top parted exposing my adorned stretched nipples the edge of the top snagged on my erect nipples keeping them exposed when he released the chain. I didn't even look down I just sat there smiling. He motioned for me to cover up. Taking the opportunity, I positioned the edges of the halter top to just cover my nipples but leave the edges of the shields showing. Occasionally though breakfast, he took liberties with his hands fondling my body. In the car, I had no idea where we were going till we pulled into the parking garage for the large mall in the next town.

Jack found a parking spot in a dark corner. As I was getting out of the car, he came around the back of the car leaving the door open pushed me down on my knees. Knowing what he wanted I opened his slacks and freed his hard cock. I took into my mouth and placed my pigtails in his hands. He didn't waste any time and thrust deep. Face fucking me hard and fast using my pigtails to keep I head from bouncing off the car. When he came, he leaned forward and trapped me between his pelvis and the car pumping his seed into my stomach.

I fought to stay still as I started to lose conciseness. Jack must have felt me sag as I started to pass out. Still holding my pigtails, he moved back just enough for me to breathe thru my nose. His large cock still stretching my mouth wide.

"Candy, Candy that was so good. This time we will take our time," he said as he thrust back into my throat.

It was good he was holding my pigtails, or I would have fallen over. I let him control the pace and kept my tongue and suction on his cock as he stroked in and out. I fondled his balls and rubbed my clit with my other hand. I was dizzy from him moving my head so fast and hard. My jaw was tired, and my throat was getting sore when he finally came a second time. I pinched my clit hard and let my own orgasm sweep thru my body and then darkness.

As I slowly regained conciseness and found myself sitting in the car with Jack hovering over me. Saying my name.

"Mary, Mary."

I held up my hand and blinked my eyes as my brain cleared.

"I am fine. I just came and passed out. I was so turned on sorry if I scared you."

I looked down taking hold of the chain between my nipples.

"The name is Candy as long as I am wearing this. I know I never passed out when I came before but now if it happens again don't be concerned it was great I came so hard."

I stood and tugged the skirt down, dusted off my knees and put my tits back inside the halter top. I noticed my actions caused Jacks' cock to harden in his slacks, reaching out and cupping it.

"Candy is ready to take care of that anytime anyway Master wants," I said seductively.

"Master needs time to recover, but I will be ready soon," Master said as we walked to the Mall entrance he placed his arm around my waist.

I snuggled in under his arm and felt him pull up my skirt a small amount. The tops of stockings would be showing. That set the tone for the rest of the morning as we shopped. By 1 pm I had 4 very sexy new outfits and two more pairs of 6-inch heels. Both my feet and tits were sore from walking, and I had another load of cum in my belly. When we were seated at in the pub attached to the mall, I cupped my tits.

"Master, your slut enjoys showing off for you, but my poor tits need some support. Could we stop at the VS™ and pick up a shelf or open tip bras that way my adorned nipples will still be obvious. Then I need to be taken home and fucked into oblivion."

"Mary, sure why didn't you say something sooner. I bet your feet are sore too." Jack said concerned.

"No don't spoil it this was a perfect day. I didn't call you Jack, and you have to take the adornments off before I go back to being Mary. I am Candy your slut, no undies ass and a belly full of your cum" I said firmly.

Jack smiled. I was a bit concerned he would revert back to mister good guy.

"Ok Candy, but I think my slut needs another spanking to teach her her place. sluts beg to be fucked not demand," he said a smirk on his face.

My inner dialog rejoyced that Jack was controlling me. After a nice lunch, we stopped at VS™ and picked up a few shelf bras and a corset that once he laced me into I would not be able to take off without help. The Calis was for sure working because he fucked my face in the family bathroom before we left the mall. Walking to the car my feet complaining from the tall heels but I forced myself to not limp and put extra sway in my hips. I was still a little dazed, and my throat was a little sore from all the abuse it had received in the family bathroom had been the most violent. Master had pushed me down to my knees and thrust into my throat pushing my head against the wall and slammed in and out till he came after only 5 or 6 violent strokes.

When he helped me into the car, I smiled seductively giving his manhood a squeeze and licking my lips. He shook his head and smiled back. I had spread my legs as I got into the car letting the skirt ride up to display my bare adorned pussy.

"I hope Master saved some for my underused cunt, look how wet I am," I said my legs spread wide as I parted my pierced labia.

I drew my finger between my already spread labia and offered it to him to lick as he started the car. I was going to keep him lusting after Candy using every slutty trick I could. I teased Jack the whole way back to the house. I opened my door to exit the car, he hooked his finger in the chain connecting my nipples and almost dragged me into the house. Pushed my face down on the table kicked my legs apart dragging my skirt up around my small waist while dropping his slacks. I felt his cock force between my already parted labia. Slamming in balls deep in one motion he yanked me back against him with my pigtails.

I screamed out as he filled me full. The large butt plug is making me extra tight. He held both of my pigtails in one hand while he slapped my ass with the other one in time with his violent strokes. Each one jarring my whole body. My tits were smashed against the cold table. Jack was in no hurry. I was though I needed to cum.

"Oh yes, Master, spank your willing slut, fuck her tight cunt, harder Master give me all your lust."

He increases the tempo slightly. Keeping a slow rhythm just shy of what I need to cum. I lost track of time as he rode me.

"Harder Master. I taunted him.

He thrust in pulling my body against him as he came shouting. I came along with him he collapsed on my back smashing my already sore tits against the table. When I came back from the darkness, I felt his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and cleaned our combined juices from his cock. I never opened my eyes enjoying the small aftershocks that passed through my body from the best orgasm of my life. I felt my limp body being lifted carried. I was in a state of euphoria, and I drifted into sleep.

I woke with a start. Jacks' arm around my waist. He was spooned against my back. I moved a bit and noticed the adornments were missing from my abused nipples, and I was topless, but my skirt was bunched up around my waist my silk clad thighs were caked with dry cum, and the torturous heels were still on my feet. My bladder was screaming for relief. I scooted out of bed and hurried to the bathroom waking Jack in the process. He sat up and rubbed his eyes his hard cock standing at attention.

"Bathroom. And I will be right back to take care of the that Master," I said pointing to his cock.

I quickly relieved myself and strutted back into the bedroom making a beeline for his hard cock. Whatever he was going to say came out as a moan of pleasure as I devoured his cock. I worked him to orgasm I a few short minutes.

"Jack put my adornment back on I am not done being Candy yet," I said, and I stroked his cock keeping it hard shaking my tits for emphasis.

"But Mary you forget we have a family picnic to attend tomorrow."

I glance at the clock.

"It's only 4pm, and you still owe me a spanking for cuming without permission twice now. You can't tell me you don't enjoy showing me off. I can still be Candy till we have to go to the picnic tomorrow. I did leave you two Calis™ that was a hint. I think you should take the second one now. " I was stroking his hardening cock.

I dropped the nipple adornments into his hand and presented my erect nipples to him. He sighed before reaching up to settle the shield against my areole looping the chain and then seating the barbell in the raised seats. I turned slightly so Jack could do the other nipple. I shook my erect adorned nipples and went and got the Calis™ and fixed him a double of JD. Passing him the pill and then the drink.

"Thank you, Master, now the punishment you owe me," I stood and gazed at him expectantly.

" You know I get high on a single shot. And a lot rougher and kinkier and I think you enjoy being paddled and whipped," Jack said.

" Yes, I know I am Candy your high priced whore. What if I do, I know you enjoy paddling and whipping me so just go with the flow and let your lust and kinky run wild. Your cock throbbed each time you struck me with the paddle as I laid on your lap," I replied sticking out my tongue.

pfanv
pfanv
295 Followers
12