Mary Ch. 02: Fundraiser

Story Info
A luncheon leads leads to exploring new fantasies.
7.8k words
4.77
11.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers

Thank you dear readers for opening the link on this story. This is the second part of a continuing series and will be better enjoyed if you first check out "Mary - Ch 1: Landscaping" which can be found on my Elanworb profile page. If you like this writing, please rate it! All feedback is appreciated and read.

*****

"Through your efforts and the generosity of our community our bake sale has helped to raise well over $1000 for the fight on childhood obesity." Over used cheap foundation was causing fissures along every wrinkle on the sagging pudgy face of the woman at the podium. She had squeezed into a powder blue suit complete with skirt and shoulder pads straight from the nineteen eighties. Flanked by her three, very chubby kids, she droned on and on in a grating, nasally, voice bemoaning the negative health effects of being overweight. The entire audience of upper class women cringed with each word.

Mary slouched in her chair watching the uncomfortable woman's failed efforts at professionalism. "Who holds a bake sale to fight obesity?" She was dressed for the mid-July heat with a lightly colored floral print summer dress. The long material waved gently with the air conditioning keeping Mary comfortable. "How did you ever convince me to come to something like this?"

Her oversized sun hat was draped off the back of her chair with her purse. Designer sunglasses tossed casually above her dinner plate. The bland overpriced meal was barely touched. At $150 a plate she had expected something at least palatable. The wait staff though... They had been a delightful distraction. Attractive young men and women with high skirts or overly tight pants. The heat in the room, and hurried nature of their work, was giving them an excuse to unbutton their light dress shirts to just below appropriate, but just above unseemly. The sexually frustrated audience was continually given a titillating show with every deep bend to place or remove a dish, all in the hopes that tips in excess of the bill would be found beneath the plates once the tables were cleared.

Mary's eyes were constantly darting from buttocks to cleavage, to sculpted chests. Some of the servers were dedicated to keeping the coffee cups topped up while others were moving dishes of food and empty plates. The venue had really gone all out for the luncheon and hired a veritable army of attractive young people to serve.

Betty was looking nervously around the room, trying to gage how many people heard the off hand comment. "Fighting childhood obesity is the pet project of the governor's wife. We are here to support the governor."

"Bullshit. The governor's wife isn't even here. You are here to be seen by these upper class bitches just to try and prove to them you aren't some gold digging floosy."

A petite curvaceous brunette had bent low in front of them, ostensibly to top up their untouched coffee cups. She smiled at Mary's comment adjusting her collar and neck line as she straightened up ensuring the two women had a prolonged show. Mary caught her eye "This heat must be really getting to you and the other staff. I can't imagine having to wear all that clothes in this. I would much rather be by my pool relaxing in the shade wearing much less restrictive clothing... Wouldn't you?"

She blushed and bit her lower lip smiling. "That does sound delightful, but I have to work today, and I left my bathing suit at home."

"Who said anything about needing a suit?" Mary leered.

With a smile and toss of her shoulder length hair she went off to repeat the procedure at the next table, bending again for the other attendees, but this time providing the two women with a rear view display. She even did a shoulder check to make sure her efforts weren't in vain. Mary's smile broadened as the woman's face got even redder.

"Behave yourself Mary. Please." Betty implored in a hushed tone as Mary openly ogled the waitress's derrière. Betty was getting more and more worried that the other guests would hear Mary. The speaker's horrendous voice was drowning out most of the between table conversation, but sometimes snippets would filter through. The wrong snippet from Mary could spell disaster. The waitress finished with the table and looked back again over her shoulder, tossing a flirtatious wink at Mary.

"My, my, the staff certainly is playful today."

"Please mistress, please keep your voice down." Betty whispered to Mary. Knowing that Mary cared nothing for the status that this luncheon would bestow, she hoped referring to their Dominant and submissive relationship would keep Mary civil.

Mary looked over at her friend with a sly look and a raised eyebrow. Betty flushed and bowed her head. After the comment to the waitress she should have known better than to remind Mary of the power she has. If she stayed quiet maybe the comment will pass and nothing too tasking will happen.

The audience provided half-hearted applause as the bake sale woman finally stepped away from the microphone, dabbing tears from her eyes. The chairwoman gave the large woman a pat on the shoulder and stepped up to the podium. "Such a moving and powerful story." She said unconvincingly. The shuffling and nervous coughs echoing around the room implied that no one had heard or cared about anything said before. She continued "In just a few minutes the governor's motorcade will be arriving. Until then the servers will be bringing out your desserts and more coffee. So please enjoy." The chairwoman stepped back nervously looking at her watch and wringing her hands. A mousy woman in last year's business attire and bobbed hair hurried up to her. She whispered something to the chairwoman who threw up her hands and stormed off, chased quickly by the mouse. The room exploded in conversation, everyone talking at once, no one able to clearly hear anyone else.

The motorcade must be running late, thought Mary. No surprise considering the busy schedule of a politician. Betty must be getting bored too, to call me mistress in public, even if it was quietly... If she wants to play we can play. As a matter of fact, that just might be the thing to liven up this afternoon. She turned to Betty with a mischievous smile. "I have a task for you."

"Shit." Betty whispered. "You did hear that then."

"There are always ways out." Mary reminded her "If you want me to stop, you know how, and you know I will."

"Just please miss, these ladies... I want them to like me." Betty's worried eyes were darting from table to table wondering who could hear them. For all her worry though she couldn't stop nibbling on her lower lip.

"That wasn't a no." Mary murmured. The subtle sign of desire was not lost on Mary and she was certain that two fingers slipped inside Betty's underwear would reveal a swamp of pleasure. Since that first afternoon of play, Betty had continually found paper thin excuses to visit Mary. The visits invariably turned to play with Betty eager to experience more of the world that she had stumbled upon. The play allowed the two women to explore each other, to learn how to please each other, and it had allowed Mary to train Betty to be the kind of submissive she wanted, nothing to replace her submissive husband Jean, but just something to add to their own play.

Betty's training uncovered hidden desires in the submissive woman, including a fantasy involving risky public play such as this. Mary knew she would have to be careful to push her limits. Push too hard and she would shut down.

Playing with Betty also served to scratch a near constant kinky itch that Mary felt when Jean was absent, which was far too often. The rare video chats between them, did little more than increase their mutual sexual frustration. The last one, just three nights ago, had included Betty. On camera Mary explained to Jean what was happening in his absence and reminded him of their agreement on same sex relations not counting as cheating. During the explanation and detailed description of how the relationship started, Mary slowly unbuttoned and removed Betty's white silk blouse. While she detailed how Betty initiated all the subsequent visits insisting on more experiences each time, she undid and slid off Betty's black silk skirt. As she assured Jean that he was not being replaced she removed Betty's lacey pink bra. Jean had a sharp intake of breath when Betty's achingly erect nipples were exposed. The sound caused Betty to blush, glowing red from her navel to the top of her head.

Mary smiled remembering the night. She looked across the table at Betty with that smile and watched as her submissive female pet flushed in the same fashion as when she was on display on camera.

"What are you thinking about?" Betty asked nervously.

"I was remembering the other night, and how you turned the same shade of red you are now, when Jean was given a view of your perfect tits. Why were you embarrassed? Many men have seen you topless on any number of European beaches."

"I've told you before; it is not the same..."

"I guess. But you seemed more embarrassed to show Jean your breasts than to show him your pussy. You barely flinched when I stripped off your underwear on camera."

Betty moved her chair alongside Mary's and leaned in to lower her voice more, hoping to keep Mary's voice low by example. Other tables had been giving them more and more sly glances, followed by rushed whispers. Betty felt any strides in status she made this afternoon were slipping away from her. "I never felt more naked, or exposed. I was so happy when you sat on the bed and made me eat you out. The presence of your robe over my head made me feel covered up and even more exposed at the same time. It was amazing."

Mary's smile broadened as she remembered watching Jean twitch and sweat on his hotel bed as Betty licked and sucked her to an intense orgasm. She had ended the chat after that, instructing Jean he was not to orgasm until he was home again. The next night she received an email stating his intentions to return home for a vacation within a week. She was expecting him next Saturday.

"And what would you ladies care for this afternoon?" The question snapped Mary out of her reverie and she turned to see the same flaxen haired beauty that she was flirting with earlier standing with a cart and a grin. The exertion of working and the heat of the day had given her red cheeks and a glow of perspiration that caused stray hairs to adhere to her temples. She looked positively pre-orgasmic.

"Well" said Mary "It depends on what you are offering. I thought you were on coffee duty before."

"I'm uh, replacing someone on break." She said quickly, blushing and hunching her shoulders.

"You know... my pool is still there and you look like you could use a dip even more than before."

"If only!" The tired woman said with a smile, her comfort level increasing as she flirted. "We have to stay and clean up after the Governor leaves, and he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get here."

"Don't you get a break?"

"After the dessert is served, then we get to sit down."

"Except for the person you are covering for now..."

The waitress blushed even more shifting her eyes away from the attractive older woman. Mary lightly licked her lips as she took in the server's form and luscious curves. The discomfort of her obvious lie had her tugging at her shirt collar again. The formerly loose material was now clinging in patches of perspiration that accentuated her beautiful curves.

"Well then I should hurry with my choice, even though I am in no hurry to see you leave. What do you have that you will share with me?" As Mary spoke she moved her hand over to Betty's lap, casually rubbing the top of the submissive woman's thigh.

The server licked her lips. The day long flirtation with all the diners had taken its toll. To Mary's eyes, the waitress looked hot, tired, and extremely horny. She was watching Mary's hand move slowly over the top of Betty's thigh. Breathlessly she said "I am sure I have what you desire..." She swallowed nervously and gestured to the cart beside her "We... uh... have pie."

"I am sure you do... but there is nothing on that cart for me. Please don't take that to mean you shouldn't come back. I do so want you... to come back." Mary had moved her hand to Betty's inner thigh, rubbing dangerously high on her leg considering where they were.

The waitress took a deep shuddering breath. She looked up and locked eyes with Mary. "Maybe... more coffee then?"

"After your break come find me again. You have been working very hard and deserve to be treated to a rest. Understand?"

The waitress nodded mutely and moved off with her cart, holding Mary's eyes for as long as she could. Turning to the kitchen she pulling out her shirt tails fanning the loose material as she did. Mary glimpsed the copper toned skin of her receding back as she pushed through the swinging doors. It amazed her to think how receptive the woman was to being dominated.

"Well that should prove interesting." Mary said "And now for you my little pet." The reference caught Betty's attention despite the seductive spell Mary had cast with her hand on Betty's thigh. From the first day Mary had discovered how much control she could wrest from Betty by playing with her legs.

"Whew, sorry I was slipping away there for a bit." Betty said dreamily. She glanced around looking to see if anyone had noticed. Using the top of her button down summer dress to fan her chest as she did, "Did you say something?"

"I want your underwear. Right. Now."

"Here?!?" She blurted out causing some of the closer tables to glance over in acknowledgement. She stopped herself, smiling sweetly to the onlookers as they turned back to their own conversations.

Just then blaring police lights filed past the room as escort cars passed the windows facing the venue parking lot. A limousine stopped outside the French doors which served as an emergency exit. The chairwoman came back into the room in a rush, wiping icing and fruit toppings from her mouth. Her mousy assistant was in pursuit, rushing to catch her once again, all the while waving a torn paper towel. The chairwoman paused briefly to wipe away her indulgence and then stepped up to the microphone. "Ladies! Ladies! Attention please! I now have the honour and the privilege to introduce a man that needs no introduction..."

"No one is looking." Mary insisted "I have a task for you and I don't want you getting bratty and trying to cheat."

"Mary, this was important to me." Betty whispered emphatically "These women don't need any more reasons to not like me."

"Betty, their approval will not bring you happiness and their irritation will do nothing to you. My approval will bring you pleasure, and my irritation will bring you pain."

"Yes Mistress" she said with a slight groan.

Mary didn't like to punish her pet. She did enjoy spanking her, but preferred the spanking to bring arousal with the pain. Punishments rarely led to sex, just comforting and cuddling when it was all over. They were important for the training, but not something she relished.

The room exploded into applause. Everyone stood to welcome the governor, clapping as the ageing politician was ushered into the room through the emergency doors, smiling and waving all the while. Mary smiled, watching him weakly shake the hands of the people at the front of the room, waving at the people just behind them, then a big wave to everyone else.

"Thank you, thank you everyone." The governor took the podium still waving as people returned to their seats. "I am so very glad to have the opportunity to speak to you today at this delightful fund-raising dinner on the devastating effects of gun control. The cure for..." An aide rushed up to the podium interrupting the governor as everyone coughed and fidgeted. "Oh yes." The governor chuckled. "Wrong speech..."

Mary felt something damp being pushed into her hand. She looked down and saw an ivory thong crumpled up in her palm. Betty was smiling sweetly and blushing nervously with her hands in her lap. Mary smiled, pleased. She leaned in to whisper, "Good, I have a task for you. When you can, I need you to get up and go find that sexy waitress I have been flirting with."

"Ok, but why do I have to do that without my underwear?"

"Because I want you to bring me hers. And knowing you, you would have just ripped yours off in the bathroom and called it done. Now you can't cheat." She opened her palm to subtly display the damp garment to emphasize the point.

Betty blushed knowing her mistress was right. "No mistress, no cheating." she said with a frown.

"Once you get them, tell her she must come to my house to collect them. Today. Make sure you give her my address. Oh, and to seal the deal I want you to give her an orgasm. Call it her 'tip'. I don't care how. Just make her cum. I want to smell her sex on you."

"Are you serious? What if she is loud? What if she isn't into girls? What if she hasn't showered?"

"After the heat of the day and the hard work she has been doing, it wouldn't have mattered if she showered. Now you will do as I say, or there will be consequences."

"Yes mistress." Betty whispered bowing her head. "I am here to serve."

Those were the words she had been trained to say. Those were the words that allowed her to let go of herself, to give up her will, her control. Those were the words that freed her, body and soul. Hearing those words Mary knew she was in control, and felt a warm pulse of pleasure in her pussy. The trust and responsibility bestowed with those words always made Mary wet. Just watching someone submit, giving up all control, doing things they would never normally do, only because their dominant asked them. That alone provided so much pleasure she felt she could cum, with no other stimulation.

Betty moved to stand, ready to do as her mistress asks, thoughts of status and propriety quickly fled her head. Mary grabbed her wrist, "Not yet, when there is an opportunity."

"I'm sorry mistress." Betty flushed a deep crimson and almost dropped to her knees in front of her mistress to apologize properly. Again Mary held her in place.

"The Governor will not take very long. They didn't even close the door he came through. When he goes to leave you move too."

"Yes mistress." Betty looked around the room, ignoring the person and reason she came to the luncheon in the first place. A small crowd of servers and kitchen staff had gathered near the entrance to the kitchen supposedly to see the governor, more likely to mock the rich women they had been serving. She scanned the crowd, hoping to see the beauty her mistresses tasked her with obtaining. There! On the edge of the crowd, near the door, she saw her, arms crossed snickering with one of the male servers. She kept glancing toward their table, briefly, almost guiltily.

Betty's mind raced. Damn, this isn't going to be easy. I'll just go up and talk to her. She was flirty enough with Mary. Applause once again filled the room as the governor started his waving again and walked back toward the open emergency exit.

"Now pet, now is your chance."

Betty nodded, noting that some of the people had already stood- up to catch one last glimpse of the politician. She started to move toward the smiling, clapping, crowd of servers, focused on her quarry. The brunette looked up from giggling at something the waiter next to her had said and immediately locked eyes with Betty. The submissive woman faltered, froze in her tracks, like an animal caught on the highway. She stared, slack jawed as the waitress smiled knowingly at her. All her confidence drained away. Her stomach lurched into her throat. She couldn't breathe. How does that woman know what she has planned! She obviously knows! Her knees turned to rubber as she lost her nerve. She turned on her heel and heading straight into the washroom.

Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers