Mary Ch. 02: Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers

Mary was watching the whole ordeal and sighed. The waitress looked towards Mary, confused, almost apologetic. Mary stood up and trotted into the washroom after her friend. Betty was leaning against the counter nearly hyperventilating. A faucet was running next to her and she was dabbing cool water on her face.

"Doing ok?" Mary asked tentatively.

Betty looked up and into Mary's eyes. The compassion and worry she found there tore through the walls of decorum she hastily constructed upon entering the ladies room. A deep wracking sob escaped from her chest and she fell to her knees grasping at Mary's legs.

"I'm so sorry mistress. I froze. I panicked. I failed you." The gasping, sobbing, confession broke Mary's heart. She had experienced this before with Jean. Submissive individuals not only gave up control but also exposed their souls to their dominants. One minute, they could be hard as nails and confident in how to behave and the next have everything torn away, leaving them devoid of any defence against whatever emotion might well up from inside. With Jean, after a hard few weeks at work he would get home, not say a word, and just fall apart in the porch or where ever she greeted him.

Mary crouched down and took Betty in her arms, slowly gathering the crying woman up and sitting down on the cracked tile floor. The woman's tears ran freely down her face and onto Mary's exposed shoulder. The failure with the waitress was not the root cause of this. Betty tried so hard to please these women, who quite honestly, barely even knew who she was. Her husband's money did not buy status. And the harpies at these functions? They only care about your last name. Some upstart technology millionaire's wife would never measure up. Mary had been there; she was just some lawyer's wife, no one of importance.

Mary hugged and rocked Betty, until the sobbing stopped, holding and comforting the upset woman. Then she lifted Betty's chin up and looked her in the eyes. The tears had run dark lines of mascara down Betty's cheeks. The effect made the submissive woman look even more broken and beat down. Mary smiled, leaned in, and kissed her, gently, on the lips. Betty gasped at the gesture, and reached two hands up behind Mary's head inter twining her fingers in her mistress's hair. She leaned in and kissed her back, harder than Mary had, with more urgency, and need. Passions flared as her tongue teased apart the dominant woman's lips and snaked its way inside.

They both moaned together as the kiss became more fevered. Betty's hands released Mary's hair and wandered south to massage her breasts over her sun dress. Their tongues continued to wrestle as Mary tried to keep them in a seated position. "Wait!" she cried when they came up for air.

"Please mistress, I failed you once, please let me please you now." Betty begged and tried to resume the passionate embrace.

"Wait!" Mary insisted, "I am not comfortable." She wedged her arms under her and lifted herself to a standing position. Betty followed suit, searching for the ok to resume her amorous advances. Mary straightened her sun dress and brushed back her hair. Looking at the expression on Betty's face, she smiled "You are in a mood now aren't you my little pet."

"I just want to make you happy." Betty said shyly.

Mary cupped her hands around Betty's face. "You always make me happy. Your attempt to do what I asked made me smile. Not to mention very, very horny." She leaned forward and gently kissed her again.

Betty melted in her hands. The kiss sent fire and electricity coursing through Betty's body. Her flesh rose in tiny bumps of pleasure; every hair on end; every nerve alive. Such was the desire created by the dominant woman.

Her husband never made her feel this way. He didn't understand how she needed to be held, controlled, dominated. They never had much of sex life, and for weeks now they hadn't shared a bed. Betty knew they would never divorce. He was indifferent to her, to their marriage, to sex in general. He just didn't care enough to divorce her. She knew, to him, she was a decoration, another thing to show off his new found wealth. If she thought about it, her dalliances with Mary had curbed her spending, as well as her unsolicited demands on his time. The last time they talked, he actually encouraged her to see Mary more, seeing the friendship as nothing but a benefit for him.

Betty moaned and reached her arms around to pull the dominant woman close. Chills ran rampant over her body despite the heat between them. Betty slid her hands over Mary's back, squeezing her tightly while pushing hard against Mary's softy lips.

Mary released the soft face in her hands and wrapped her arms around Betty's neck, encouraging the eager woman by parting her lips with a probing tongue. Betty responded in kind. Her wandering hands meet at the centre of Mary's back and deftly undid the single knot securing the sun-dress. As the knot came loose Betty slid her arms forward, dragging the loose material with them, slipping the straps over Mary's shoulders.

"Oh, what have you done" Mary whispered with a smile between kisses. The dress hung loosely from her raised arms. "If I didn't know better, I would think you wanted me naked."

Betty breathed deep and glided her hands up to gently grasp Mary's arms. Only the slightest indication of downward pressure caused the arms to release from around her neck and drop down, over her shoulders, along her sides to rest with at her slender hips. The dress of course followed suit.

Standing in a nude coloured push up bra with the dress straps dangling off her wrists Mary smiled. "Well this hardly seems fair now."

Betty smiled back. "I just wanted to see you." she said and leaned in to kiss Mary's slender neck. Gentle kisses, the barest hint of pressure, starting just below her ear, then down slowly following the curve of her neck. Betty paused upon reaching her shoulder, making sure to cover every inch of flesh. Her fingers helped to heighten the sensations by tickling and caressing all the skin not covered by her lips. Mary sucked in deeply and rolled her head back, loosing herself to the skin worship. The spider legs of Betty's fingers gently, but insistently, rubbed and pushed Mary's bra straps over and off her shoulders.

As the straps fell, Betty's oral affections returned to her Mistress's mouth, passionately probing the soft lips with her tongue. Mary, feeling inflamed by the attention, reached her arms around the slender woman's waist to pull her in close. Betty's hands ran more firmly down Mary's arms as she was drawn in close, hooking the loose straps of the bra and pulling the material off Mary's chest.

The passions and chill breeze from the air conditioning made Mary's nipples stand achingly taught. Betty broke off the kiss to admire the older woman's breasts looking down to see the milky skin pressing against her own concealed twins. Betty broke Mary's embrace, moving her hand up to cup the now exposed globes, leaning down to resume her kisses where she left off. As she moved her lips slowly lower and lower across Mary's collar bone inching closer to the tender skin they both wanted her to reach. The whole while, her fingers caressed and played along the underside of Mary's sensitive breasts with each thumb stroking and rubbing Mary's hard nipple.

This breast worship was a favourite kind of play for Mary. She always wanted the main focus on her sensitive breasts adding cunnilingus only after her breasts were very sensitized. Now though she feared the longer they were in the washroom, the greater their chance of being exposed. The risk, however, was thrilling her, more than she had imagined.

Betty's kisses had reached the top of Mary's right breast. Mary reached back with her hands, letting the dress straps fall off her wrist, to grip the edge of the counter top. The anticipation of Betty reaching her nipple was getting her close to the point of no return. She could feel her sub's soft lips slide achingly slow over the erect flesh, her tongue teasing the very tip of her nipple, as more of the areola was engulfed. Betty started to suck, pulling back slightly and flicking the trapped nipple with her tongue.

"Gahh! Fuck!! UMMMMMM!" Mary moaned her approval. Lost in the sensation, she was louder than decorum allowed.

"shhhhh" Betty hissed with a smile around the now wet nipple. She wanted Mary to be quiet but also enjoyed hearing her appreciative sounds. Betty lowered her hands and her body, resting on her heels.

Mary licked her lips and closed her eyes, letting the eager woman slip her hands under the floral sundress to remove an impediment to pleasure. As the lacy thong dropped to the floor, Mary slipped one foot out to avoid being hindered by the unneeded clothing. She stood braced with her legs wide, smiling as Betty slid her hands up, gathering the material of the dress as they moved. Her tongue followed the motion of her hands, leaving a wet trail starting above Mary's knee and leading into her toned inner thigh, and ending with force on her clit.

"sssssssssss... MMMMMM" Mary moaned as her inner thigh matched her pussy in wetness, groaning as her clit got some desperately needed attention. The crouching woman sucked hard on Mary's sensitive nub, flicking the tender flesh occasionally with her tongue.

Mary's hand let go of the counter and grabbed the back of Betty's head, pressing the attentive woman harder into her crotch. "Oh fuck yes! Suck my clit you little slut!" Mary's breathing was coming faster and faster as Betty's tongue worked its magic. Nearly panting and close to the edge of climax, Mary's face was flushed, her eyes focused on the top of the submissive woman's head as she pulled her harder still into her dripping cunt. "Oh fuck YES! Don't stop!"

With the encouragement, Betty released one side of the dress and slid two fingers inside Mary to attack her G-spot. As if on cue, Mary heard a quiet thud as the washroom door swung closed. She looked up and locked eyes with the waitress from before. Her eyes were wide and her face was red, her mouth hung open, aghast.

"Ugh! Fuck! OH YESSS!" The final thrill of being watched pushed Mary over the edge. Her muscles contracted squeezing tight on Betty's engulfed hand. She drew a deep breath as another wave of pleasure washed over her. The waitress reacted, and rushing over, she covered Mary's mouth with her own. Their tongues danced in a fury, preventing anything louder than a soft moan from Mary. The passion of the waitress was so sudden and forbidden, wave after wave of pleasure rolled over Mary. Her hips pulsed in time with Betty's thrusts, releasing gush after gush of sweet nectar from her cunt. She released Betty's head and snaked her fingers into the waitress' auburn locks pulling the serving girl into the kiss even harder. The waitress fired by the passions of the two women, reached one hand down to replace Mary's on Betty's head, pushing the submissive woman into Mary's appreciative cunt. Betty's efforts catch all of her mistress's pleasure was in vain. The sweet liquid poured in a torrent over her chin and down the front of her dress, then slowly ebbing as the pleasure subsided.

Shaking and panting from her intense orgasm, Mary released the waitress's hair, and leaned back away from both attentive women. Betty lifted her head, eyes wide at the seductive younger server now caressing the top of her head. The waitress guided Betty to stand up and leaning in, she licked her tongue across Betty's glistening wet chin and rosy lips. The unexpected attention was not wasted on Betty and she wrapped her arms around the server to pull her close for a deep kiss.

The server slid one hand down to grip Betty's firm ass. Betty sucked in air deeply and lifted up on her toes in appreciation of the grope. Encouraged, the waitress started to gather Betty's dress up in her hand.

"OK, I think we have chanced fate long enough. Getting caught once is enough for this woman." Mary said adjusting her bra and dress back up over her shoulders. The hugging women stepped apart and looked shyly at each other and then at Mary.

"We should get cleaned up, and uh miss? Your discretion in this would be appreciated." Mary said addressing Betty and then the waitress in turn.

"Laurel. And of course, Mistress." The server said with a sexy grin. "I am the queen of discretion." Glancing over at Betty, the waitress continued "Maybe a more private route to the parking lot as well?"

Betty stood trying in vain to adjust her dress. It was no use. Mary's vigorous orgasms had left the front of Betty's dress soaked and clinging to her. The outline of her breasts, topped with very pert nipples, was completely on display. "My purse?!?" she said concerned.

"I brought them with me." Laurel said reassuringly, handing the wet dishevelled woman her hand bag. She passed Mary her bag, along with her summer accessories, followed by a slight bow. "We should hurry too; I can hear people starting to mill about. We will be clearing tables shortly. Please follow me."

She led the two women out of the washroom and swiped her pass card on a door leading to a service corridor joining the kitchen to the loading bay. Noise from the kitchen filtered out as busboys, servers and cooks all tried to give and receive orders for the clearing up of the banquet hall. The server smiled stopping in front of two steel service doors.

"Just out through these doors and the parking lot is to your right."

Betty pushed past her to open the doors and embrace the blessed warmth of the day. Her wet dress had left goose flesh all over her body and the air conditioning wasn't helping matters.

"Thank you for this. I promised you a rest and I keep my promises if you ever need anything, please, let me know." Mary said handing the waitress a business card.

"My name is Laurel, and thank you Mistress, I will keep that in mind."

Mary paused in the doorway, looked back over her shoulder at the smiling woman, and headed out into the heat.

The waitress pushed the business card into her pocket with a slightly damp treasure collected from under their table. It hadn't been hard to deduce what manner of relationship existed between these two amazing women. It was a risk to deliver the hand bags to the washroom, but it certainly paid off! She let the joy of discovery and confirmation wash over her, then grinning like a hatter she turned on her heel and headed back to collect a second treasure casually left behind on the washroom floor.

*****

Rummaging in her purse, Mary removed her keys and clicked open the doors of the Escalade. The tinted side and rear windows gleamed in the afternoon sun. Betty's wet form was reflected in the shining black paint as she hurried to the passenger side and climbed in the vehicle. She opened the driver's side and slipped into the bucket leather seat enjoying the feel of the supple material against her legs.

"My god that was amazing!" Mary said adjusting her seatbelt.

"I didn't know a woman could cum so much!" Betty said tugging at the damp fabric still clinging to her chest, trying in vain to get comfortable as she too adjusted her seat belt.

"Oh just take it off Bets," Mary said as she navigated the vehicle out of the club parking lot. "No one can see in through the windows anyway."

"What about the windshield? I would be on display for everyone!"

"Not everyone... and we are getting on the freeway in a second. No oncoming traffic, so no ogling from other drivers."

"You sure?" Betty said warily as she pulled again at the uncomfortable material.

"Trust me." Mary said braking for the light before the freeway on ramp. "If you are that nervous just put the seat back. Then no one will even know you are there."

Betty hesitated, but with a final shiver she made up her mind and started to unbutton the dress. Constantly darting her eyes from vehicle to vehicle in front of the SUV, as Mary merged onto the freeway, the wet fabric peeled off her flesh. She sighed as the warmth of the sun touched her now bare legs and abdomen, the sun dress forming a wet heap on the floor by her feet. A smile split her face as she as she tossed her bra onto the floor too. "God this feels good!" she said as she stretched out on the luxurious leather of the reclining the seat, inhibitions running wild with the return of heat.

"Let me help you." Mary said smiling.

Betty watched as the sunroof shade slid back, allowing more of her body to be bathed in the warm afternoon sunlight. She moaned in appreciation, sliding her hands over her supple body to spread the glow of the sunlight around her skin.

Mary set the cruise and adjusted her mirror to get a full view of her friend. The rhythm of the freeway took over and she barely noticed the passing of cars and trucks. She frowned slightly watching her submissive, wishing she could join in on the freedom Betty was exhilarating in.

Keeping one eye on the road and the other eye on Betty's wandering hands; she hitched up the bottom of her dress, an evil grin playing across her face. The soft leather melted onto her bare ass. The warm sunlight flowed across her lap to tickle her still moist labia. She mimicked Betty's rubbing with one hand, playing across her lap and between her legs, feeling the wetness of her thighs drying in the sun. Biting her lip at her own audacity she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, trying with one hand to fish the offending garment out from under her dress.

A sudden motion caught her eye as the pickup in front of her, rusted and dusty from years of service, jerked wildly nearly losing control. "I think I just got someone's attention." Mary chuckled.

"Hmmmm?" Betty asked dreamily hugging her arms under her breasts.

"The guy in front of us. I think he noticed when I did this." She said as she tossed the underwear onto Betty's prone form.

"Now you are getting playful again." Betty said holding the bra up to the light. She smiled and draped the garment childlike over her face, drawing in the fragrance of her mistress. "mmmmm you smell gooood!"

Mary laughed and gave her friend a playful slap on the thigh.

"ooooo. What else can I do to get more of that!" Betty asked dreamily, but stopped "Hang on... What guy?"

Sitting up she saw the truck once again swerve as Betty's exposed skin came into view. Even though the dash protected a little of her modesty, the truck driver could certainly see enough to know how little she was wearing.

"That guy" Mary said laughing.

"Oh shit!" Betty said covering up instinctively.

"Oh relax!" Mary was chuckling. "He can't see much, maybe a glimpse of a nipple, if he lifts his ass off the seat. See how he keeps trying to adjust his mirror. He must be frustrated as hell."

Betty relaxed a little, lowering her arms from across her chest. She lifted the seat to a less prone position. Her line of sight gave her a view of the poor man desperately craning his neck and adjusting his mirror in a vain effort to see more. She giggled at his antics.

"Poor thing. I feel bad to tease him like this."

"Then sit up more and give the guy a show."

"Not by myself..." Betty said smiling her best bratty smile.

"Oh look out everyone! The brat is back!" Mary was laughing in earnest now.

Betty pushed at Mary's shoulder with a slight pout and crossed her arms.

"Awwwww muffin, am I being mean?"

"I don't like to be teased."

"YOU don't like to be teased! You're the one sitting there in all your glory, smelling of sex and looking hot as FUCK! Driving me insane, I might add, and you don't like to be teased! That is rich!"

"I'm not being mean though."

"You are to that poor fucker in the truck up there. He is going to go off the road trying to see in here. "

Betty sighed. "Fine. I will give him a show. If you give me one."

Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers