Mary Ch. 02: Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers

"I'm driving Bets."

"Well help me out a little at least..." The submissive woman reached out a started to tug on the straps of Mary's sun dress. Mary didn't resist as the strap fell, or when Betty wiggled her arm next to the seat back and unzipped the dress. One final tug and the fabric was hanging loose by Mary's elbows.

"This better be worth it." Mary said as she removed her arms from the straps.

"Oh my god." Betty said quietly. She too knew what this meant for Mary, and the risk she was taking.

Mary sighed and leaned forward hugging the wheel. Her breasts pressing into the warm leather handle felt like her favourite corset. The sensation relaxed her even while her cheeks were glowing bright red with the daring show she was putting on. She knew she was relying heavily on the tinted windows to maintain her privacy. Anyone looking in their review mirror though would have quite a view, and that rusty truck ahead of the women was definitely appreciating it. Her cunt leaked moisture. She had never been so aroused! So free! Jean would not approve.

Betty had slipped one hand between her legs watching her mistress relax into the public display. Her own wet cunt felt hot on her manicured fingers. Her breathing became more rushed as her fingers found her nub.

"Hold on, you don't get to just stare at my tits and jerk off." A quick glance at the red truck told her that that was exactly what the driver was doing. The driving was erratic enough to know he didn't have cruise and the silhouetted arm positions cleared showed he didn't have his hands at 10 and 2.

"Awwww, what you do want me to do Miss?"

"A show damn it! You have an audience, entertain us!"

"Us? How much do you think he can see?"

"Well the way that right arm is moving I'm guessing quite a bit."

Betty bit her lip. "You think so?"

"Test it."

"Ok" Betty said. She stared straight at the rear view mirror of the red truck. Her hand lovingly cupped her breasts, pinching at her hard nipples, while she licked her lips seductively. The truck lurched and jerked in response.

"Oh yeah, he can see you." Mary said laughing.

"You too Miss." Betty said with a smile.

Mary blushed from her forehead down to the top of her sternum. She had suspected and thrilled at the idea of being seen. But now knowing for certain that some stranger was ogling her, that she was on display, and that he was taking pleasure from it, she shuddered. Her breath quickened. The blush turned to a rush a pleasure.

"Oh fuck... Bets..." Gasping, Mary could feel the heat from her chest flood down to her pulsing cunt. Trying to keep her eye on the road she grabbed at her tit. The truck jerked again, as if encouraging her, daring her to cum. "ooooohh fuck.... ooohhh uuunnnnnn." Her head arched back against the head rest, the waves of pleasure hitting her. In silence her body contorted, conflicted, wanting to maintain control of the SUV and also give in fully to the pleasure the situation was giving her. Slowly, her body relaxed and she regained control of her breathing.

"Holy shit that was hot." Betty said quietly sitting and staring at her mistress.

"That has never happened to me before." Mary said in disbelief. She shook her head trying to clear out the cobwebs. "Fuck, that was intense. At least I didn't squirt." she giggled nervously.

"You need a tissue or something?"

"Yeah, there are some in the back."

"I'll grab you one." Absentmindedly, Betty undid her seat belt and knelt up on her seat. She leaned over into the back seat to reach the required items for her mistress. A loud tire screech filled the cab and she was thrown hard against the seat backs as Mary violently jerked the SUV.

"Hang ON!" Mary yelled as she tried to keep the careening vehicle up right.

Betty looked up and out the back window. She watched a rust red truck fishtailing erratically as it crossed two lanes of traffic, finally coming to a rest in the grassy median between the highways. A plume of dust rolled across the freeway as the two women sped away down the road.

"Maybe you should sit down again Bets."

"Do you think I had something to do with that?" Betty asked over her shoulder finally grasping the box of tissues.

Mary exploded with laughter. Betty turned and settled back in her seat. Red faced she asked "Do you think he's hurt?"

Mary wiped her eyes, "Maybe only his pride, or a bruise on his cock."

Betty handed her mistress a tissue and had the decency to look incredulous.

"Fuck, I need a drink now for certain." Mary said, navigating the Escalade toward her off ramp. "Care to join me by the pool for a late afternoon sunning?"

"Ok, but I'm not getting dressed!"

"Oh Bets, I wouldn't even think of it."

Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers