Mary Hearts John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to Jessica Zorn, I was starting to panic and was frightened of the one thing everyone who graduates is afraid of: falling. I was terrified I was going to go up and get my diploma, then trip face down on the stairs. My lips practically performing oral sex on the gymnasium floor.

"Mary Patricia Zimmerman," announced the principal.

I got up and walked towards the platform. I - very carefully - stepped up the steps. I shook the principal's hand and he handed me my diploma. I stepped off the platform walking back to my seat. I looked over at John who had this look in his eye that he never had before.

I continued to my seat and out of nowhere a strong arm jerked me around. It was John! He was holding my face and kissing me passionately, and in my dumpy navy blue graduation gown, I started to kiss him back.

I heard an elderly woman shriek in surprise - and probably disgust. I pulled my lips from John's and looked around. We were the center of attention. Hundreds of people were looking at us. He took my hand and we ran out of the gym, laughing at the shock on people's faces.

There was no need for me to worry about falling that day. I had already fallen.

12