Mary Jane Deflowered

Story Info
Uncle Mick awakens feelings she never knew she had.
3.1k words
4.44
215.7k
73
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,201 Followers

Mary Jane was a good catholic schoolgirl in her last year of school. She worked hard and got decent grades. Time had come for her to choose a college and her parents were concerned about letting her go away on her own. As she researched which schools offered the subjects that interested her it became apparent that she couldn't attend a college near home, but she would have to go to the other end of the country to get her degree.

As luck would have it, there was a catholic university in the town where her Uncle Mick lived and her parents agreed to let her fly out to see Uncle Mick to see for herself if it suited her needs. Mary Jane hadn't seen Uncle Mick for three years since he was transferred to a new office. She just knew that his marriage hadn't survived the move and her cousins had moved back with their mom so he lived alone in a big house. Her parents thought it would be wonderful for Mary Jane to stay with Mick since her father's twin brother would be the next best thing to staying at home.

It was the first time in her 18 years that she went away on her own and she was terribly excited. She was going to stay with Uncle Mick for a whole week and she had several appointments with guidance counsellors and tutors at the college. Uncle Mick had even told her dad that he had a spare car that Mary Jane could drive. As she scanned the crowd of people who were at the airport to meet friends and family, she nearly didn't see Uncle Mick. The last time she'd seen him he'd looked a lot like her dad, greying hair, beer belly and no fashion sense at all. The man in front of her was trim, his hair was dark and his clothes were the latest fashion. She knew that he was 52 like her dad, but he didn't look a day over 40.

"Is that really you Mary Jane?" he smiled at her.

"Yes, it's me!"

"I hardly recognised you. The last time I saw you you were a child, but now you're a woman."

Mary Jane blushed at the comment. She'd been a late bloomer, but now she had a round ass and full and firm breasts that complemented her 5'6" frame very well. Her C-cups embarrassed her, but with the tight fitting tops all the girls were wearing these days there was no way of hiding her size. She could see that Uncle Mick had noticed her assets as well, but he soon focused his attention on her suitcase and guided her out of the airport.

As she watched him walk, she felt an unfamiliar surge in her stomach. Uncle Mick was such a handsome man. He was easily the best-looking man here in the airport building and she was proud to be walking next to him. They got into the car and drove to his house.

"Would you like to have a shower and freshen up a little before we go out for dinner?" Uncle Mick asked her.

"We're going out?" she asked surprised.

"I thought we should celebrate that you've come to visit me," he smiled at her. "And then we'll have to make plans for what to do tomorrow since it's Sunday and you don't have any meetings to go to until Monday. Do you want me to drive you to the campus so that you can familiarise yourself with it tomorrow?"

Mary Jane hadn't thought that far ahead.

"Let's see tomorrow," she said and headed off towards the bathroom. The bathroom was big and had mirrors on all walls. It was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. At home they only had a tiny eye-level mirror in each bathroom so she never saw herself naked. Here she couldn't avoid it. She stripped and looked at the young woman in the reflection. Was that really her? Her long brown hair fell to her breasts that stood proudly from her chest, each with a dark nipple as its crowning glory. She inspected her thin waist, her flat stomach and the dark triangle that hid her most private parts. Her thighs were soft and round and her ass completed the feminine picture. She wondered what Uncle Mick would say if he saw her like this.

Where had that thought come from? He was more than twice her age. But for the first time in her life Mary Jane was experiencing feelings of desire. Her hand moved towards the burning feeling between her thighs and as her finger slipped in she was surprised to notice that she was dripping wet. Was this what all her girlfriends had been talking about? Was this what they meant when they said that they were wet for a boy?

She showered and returned to her bedroom. Her best friend had told her to pack a nice party dress in case she was invited to an evening do at the college. She'd borrowed a little black number from her friend because she didn't possess any revealing outfits of her own. She put on a black bra and the g-strings that the same friend had leant her. The dress didn't hide anything and had she been at home she would've pulled it off again, but she wanted Uncle Mick to see her in this.

Mick was having a beer in the kitchen as he waited for his niece to come downstairs. She had turned into such a beautiful young thing. He could see that she was taking after her mother. Since his divorce he'd shaped up and started dating women that were considerably younger than him and more liberated in bed than his wife had been, but he'd never been with a woman as young as Mary Jane and it disturbed him a bit that he found her so fascinating. Never mind, he thought, she'd be wearing demure schoolgirl outfits all week so it shouldn't be too difficult to keep his cock in his pants. He heard a sound at the door and turned around. WOW! Who was that vixen in the black dress? Was that the shy little girl that his brother had brought up? Her cleavage left nothing to the imagination, apart from how those young tits would feel in his hands and mouth, and the ass on that girl… He was lost for words. He took a deep breath and put on his uncle-face.

"Ready to go, sweetheart?" he asked and sounded much more relaxed than he felt.

He took her to a wonderful restaurant. Mary Jane was utterly excited by everything, and for the first time in her life she experienced what it was like to have every man in the room looking at her and wanting her. Every man except Uncle Mick. He looked so handsome in his suit and tie and she wanted him to notice her so badly, but he hardly looked at her. He looked at every woman in the restaurant except Mary Jane. She was so frustrated. Her sexual awakening was coming late, but it had hit her at full force and the object of her attraction was ignoring her.

When they came home Mary Jane was close to tears.

"Uncle Mick?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes, honey."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't at the moment."

"But you do like girls, right?"

"Yes, sweetheart. I'm not gay."

"Why don't you like me?"

Mick was flabbergasted. Where had that come from? "I do like you. I love you! You're my favourite niece."

"I don't mean as your niece. I mean as a woman."

He looked at her, trying to figure out what she was talking about.

"Well, every man in that restaurant looked at me."

He knew. He'd wanted to kill every one of them.

"But you looked at every single woman except me," Mary Jane continued. "What's wrong with me? Is this dress too revealing?"

"Sweetheart. There's nothing wrong with you. Quite the opposite. You're perfect in every way. That's why I had to look away. I'm young uncle. I'm much older than you. I shouldn't have these thoughts about you."

"What thoughts, Uncle Mick?" Mary Jane pressed him.

"Thoughts that I should only have for a woman that I'm intending to take to bed."

"Don't you want to take me to bed?"

"I do. That's the problem."

"I don't think it's a problem." Mary Jane may have been inexperienced, but she knew enough about sex and men from her romance novels to know that they could be seduced. She acted on instinct and slowly slipped her black dress of her body, her uncle's eyes following every move as she revealed the black lace and pale skin underneath.

"Mary Jane," Uncle Mick's breathing was laboured. "Please. You should go to your bedroom now."

"Will you come with me?"

"No, I can't. It's wrong."

"What's wrong? I love you. You love me. Please show me how to love. I've never wanted this until today, but now my whole body is aching for you."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes."

"That's another problem. Not only am I your uncle, you're a virgin. You should save yourself for someone who's more suitable."

"My friends who have fucked say it hurts."

Mick jumped at his innocent niece's use of the f-word.

"I want you to be my first because I think you'd be careful and take it easy." She unhooked her bra, showing him her luscious tits.

His cock was making a tent in his trousers and he could resist her no longer. He pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips against hers. As his tongue ravished her mouth he felt his cock digging into her stomach.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he whispered and took her by the hand. He undressed on the way to the bedroom and was down to his shirt and shorts as they entered the room. "Take your panties off, darling. I want to see you naked."

Mary Jane did as he said and he ran his hand through her bush. "Let's get rid of this first," he smiled and walked into his en-suite bathroom. He was naked when he came back with a towel, shaving foam and a razor. Mary Jane couldn't take her eyes off his cock. He was so big. Maybe this was a bad idea after all, but she couldn't stop it. She was aching for him.

"Slide this under your ass, darling, and part your legs," he told her. She did as she was told and watched in amazement when Uncle Mick worked the shaving foam into her pubic hair. Nobody had ever touched her there before. She'd hardly touched herself there before either. Now he was slowly lathering her down past her secret hole, covering every single hair she had. He leant forward and kissed her nipples and smiled. Then he placed the razor against her skin, taking off every single pubic hair. He smiled at her when he was done, wiped her off and kissed her naked pussy.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled. "Are you sure you want to do this? You have to let me know if you want me to stop."

"I'm sure, Uncle Mick," she smiled back. "Please fuck me!"

He wasn't going to say no to that again. But first he was going to have a drink. He placed his face between his niece's thighs and teased his tongue between her lips. She gasped for air as she felt his tongue against her clit. He played with her clit briefly and then he slid his tongue inside her hole. Her juices gushed into his mouth. She tasted so good. She was so hot and horny for him. Every way he moved his tongue he heard a surprised cry of joy from his hot young niece. He smiled as he drank her sweet nectar. He moved out again and started sucking on her engorged clit. He slowly worked his fingers into her cunt. He could feel her virginity. How he longed to break through that wall and make her his.

Mary Jane panted as her uncle pleasured her cunt. It was so wonderful, yet torturous at the same time. She kneaded her tits and wrapped her legs around him. And then, without warning, her body started shaking and she cried out with pleasure. Uncle Mick slowly crawled up the length of her body.

"Did you like that?" he smiled and kissed her, letting her taste her own cunt for the first time.

"Oh, it was wonderful. I'm no longer a virgin now."

Uncle Mick laughed softly. "Oh yes you are, my love. That was only a taster. Do you still want to lose your virginity?"

Mary Jane nodded solemnly.

"Then you have to help me a little. Can you suck on my cock a little?"

Mary Jane looked at him, wide-eyed. "Suck on your thing?"

"It's my cock, baby. You can call it a cock."

"Why should I suck on your cock?" she asked and blushed.

"Did you enjoy it when I ate your cunt?"

"Yes."

"I enjoy having my cock in a woman's mouth just as much. It's all part of foreplay."

"Oh." She smiled tentatively and moved down. Uncle Mick was lying on his back, watching her every move. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and kissed it.

"That's it, baby. Now open your mouth and suck it in."

She wrapped her lips around the fat head of his 8-inch tool and let here tongue tease it. She tasted the salty precum on her tongue and found that she liked it. She sucked him as deep as she could, all the while playing with it with her tongue. She let him slide out again and then sucked him back in.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's great. Touch my balls too!"

She cupped his balls while still sucking on his big lollipop. She felt so depraved and she loved it. Uncle Mick's breathing was getting heavier. She could feel her own cunt juices dripping again. Without warning he pulled her off his cock and up so that they were facing each other.

"Oh baby, I have to fuck you now. Tell me now if you've changed your mind or let me fuck your brains out."

"Fuck me, Uncle Mick!"

He needed no more encouragement. While ravishing her mouth he rolled over. Mary Jane was on her back and his body was pinning her down. His hands manhandled her tits as he sucked and bit her nipples. He grinded his swollen cock against her wet pussy. He could wait no longer. He had to possess her.

He hooked her legs over his shoulders, kissed his sexy niece and slowly pushed his fat cock inside her tight virgin hole. Mary Jane cried out as her cunt struggled to adapt to the size of him. He slowly inched his way in until he hit her virginity wall. He could hardly contain himself. He hadn't fucked a virgin since he was in his twenties. He slowly locked his lips on Mary Jane's, pulled out a bit and then slammed his cock all the way inside her, hitting her womb before coming to a stop.

Mary Jane cried out with pain, but her cry was muffled by Uncle Mick's kiss. He stopped moving and used his weight to keep her in place as she struggled. Then slowly the pain ebbed away and she stopped fighting him. He slowly released the kiss.

"Is the pain gone?" he asked quietly and she nodded. He could feel her cunt muscles contracting around his meat. She was ready for some serious fucking. He started moving in and out with long deliberate strokes. Every time he slid inside Mary Jane let a joyful cry escape and every time he pulled out she moved her hips with him, to feel him inside as long as possible. He moved faster and harder. He slammed into her. All she could hear was their panting and the wet sounds of a cock dipping in and out of a soaking cunt.

"Oh, Uncle Mick," she panted. "This is so good. Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!!!!"

He was happy to please her. He kept pumping with the sweat pouring down his face. This was the tightest and juiciest cunt he'd ever fucked. She was so fresh and welcoming. He didn't know how long he could hold on. But she was going to cum before he released himself.

He didn't have to wait much longer. He was pumping her furiously when her eyes opened wide and she cried out her passion. Her cunt gripped his cock tight and she shivered underneath him. He let out a roar as he finally got to release a load from his balls and shot his cream into his niece's untouched womb. His body shook as he experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life.

When they finally stopped shaking, he pulled his cock out of its warm home and cuddled his beautiful niece against him.

"I love you, Mary Jane," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you, Uncle Mick."

"Are you on the pill?"

"No."

"Then we might be in trouble. I just came in your cunt. That's how babies are made. I should have stopped and gotten a condom."

Mary Jane looked into his eyes. "I don't want anything between us. I've made up my mind. I'm going to college here and I want to live with you. I'd love to have your baby."

Mick smiled at his cock hungry niece and fucked her again, doggy style. He managed to get her to cum three times before he had to release another load. Then he took her to the shower and took her again. They were insatiable. The next morning they made some calculations and he was relieved to discover that he couldn't have made her pregnant. He used a condom for the rest of her stay, teaching her how to please him in every way. The night before she left, she swallowed his entire load and he loved her for it.

When she came back after the summer, he took her to see a doctor and put her on the pill. He didn't want to jeopardise her academic education. He was in charge of the other education. She was his mistress for the next four years, giving him pleasure virtually every night. When she graduated, she disappointed her parents by announcing that she was staying in her new hometown. Her parents were happy that she could continue staying with her uncle.

Mary Jane is now 28 years old and Uncle Mick is 62. He still fucks her every night and she's never looked at another man. She's had to give up contact with her family though as they'd never approve of the two children she's had by her uncle.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,201 Followers