Mary Jane: Super Whore Iss. 04

Story Info
MJ tries to tell Spidey and Scarlet Spider apart.
1.2k words
4.37
38.3k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story, Marvel Comics does. It is an erotic story, so anyone not of age shouldn't read it. Feedback is greatly appreciated, send to the link below. Thanks, and enjoy.

Mary Jane: Super Whore Issue Four: The Test

Spidey and Scarlet Spider had done a patrol around the city and had returned back to Peter’s apartment. They’d gotten changed back into normal street clothes and were in the kitchen, having some beers and discussing several different topics, but mostly Mary Jane.

“Damn, Pete,” Ben said. “You never told me she could use her mouth like that. That’s about the best head I’ve gotten.”

Peter smirked. “Yea, only better I’ve gotten is –“

“Black Cat,” Ben cut him off, nodding. “Yea, me too.” He grinned.

They were just finishing up their beers when MJ shuffled out, still totally naked and half-asleep. She seemed a little surprised to see the both of them and moved in between them to get to the fridge. She opened it up and got herself a beer, then hopped up on the counter and twisted the cap off, taking a drink. She looked from Pete to Ben and back again and smirked.

“You guys are too damn identical,” she said, causing them all to laugh. After the laughter faded, she looked at them both seriously. “Wanna test how identical you guys are?”

They both looked at her, a little confused. “What do you mean?” Peter asked.

She gave a naughty smirk. “I mean… you guys get naked and I put on a blind fold… then I try to guess who’s who.”

Ben grinned at this. “Sounds good to me.” He looked over at his ‘twin’. “What about you, Pete?”

Peter was a bit unsure about it. It was seeming like making the tapes were causing MJ’s libido to come fully to life, which was kind of exciting, but at the same time it was making her want to try new things. He shrugged it off. Ben was essentially himself, only with slight differences, so it wouldn’t be anything totally wrong. He nodded. “Yea, sounds like it could be a lot of fun.”

They went back into the bedroom and found a piece of fabric to use as a blindfold, tying it firmly around Mary Jane’s head, blocking her eyesight. Then Pete and Ben stripped down and spun MJ around in circles for a little bit, to get her thoroughly disoriented. They stopped her facing them and let her go. Mary Jane smiled and stepped forward, reaching out to touch the both of them. She felt their muscular chests and ran her hands over the muscles. Her hands moved downwards, through two identical patches of pubic hair before she reached a familiar hardness.

Mary Jane wrapped her fingers around the cocks she found and felt every inch of them, gently. She could feel their breathing grow a bit heavier and she gave each of them a jerk. She moved lower still and cupped their balls in her hands, playing with them a bit and tickling them. MJ dropped to her knees and went to the prick on the left first, taking the head into her mouth and sucking a little. She tasted some precum coming from the tiny slit and licked it up, taking some more of the rod into her mouth. She inched more and more of it into her until her nose was buried in the pubic hair and the head was pushing into her throat.

MJ sucked hard on the dick in her mouth, reaching over to the other and jerking on it. Her throat muscles contracted and squeezed and she was greeted with a burst of cum being pumped straight down her throat. She kept sucking until the load was fully in her stomach and then she stood back up, face to blindfolded face. She leaned forward and brought her lips to meet the other pair of lips in front of her and kissed him deeply. Her tongue moved into his mouth and wrestled with the other tongue she found there. Then she broke away and moved to the second body standing there.

Mary Jane reached down and took hold of this new cock, making sure it was nice and hard. She pushed the body back onto the bed and climbed up onto him, straddling his waist. She lowered herself down onto the hard on, feeling it slide into her and she smiled. “Now comes the real fun,” she said, and started grinding her hips down into her new lover. As she moved up and down, she felt hands being placed on her tits and squeezing, fingers pinching at her nipples. MJ moaned as she felt her nipples tighten under the caresses. It wasn’t long before a mouth followed the hands and started sucking on her breasts, one of his hands moving down to her ass. She let out a cry of pleasure as she felt her nipple being pinched between his teeth and her ass being grabbed hard.

Suddenly, Mary Jane was being pushed around, laying her back on the bed, her lover now positioned over her. He started to thrust into her hard, kissing along her neck and squeezing her boobs. Her moans grew in pitch as she felt an orgasm approaching, but before she got there, her lover’s load shot into her. She felt the warm seed flowing into her and her lover’s head drop to her chest, breathing heavily. She lifted his face back up and kissed him full on the lips, much like she had the other man. After a little while of kissing, she broke off and grinned. “Hello, Tiger,” she said.

Peter was a bit surprised. “How’d you know it was me?”

“The kiss,” she replied, pushing the blindfold off of her. “You’re physically identical, but you kiss totally differently.” She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“Dammit, Pete,” Ben said, standing at the end of the bed watching them. “I thought you said I could have her pussy the next time?”

Peter shrugged. “Hey, don’t blame me. She chose.”

The three of them laughed again, but Mary Jane’s faded first and she looked a little disappointed.

“What’s the matter?” Peter asked.

“I didn’t cum,” she replied. She looked between the two of them. “That means one of you gets to eat me out and make me scream.” She smirked.

Peter looked at MJ, then to Ben. “You said you wanted her pussy… here’s your chance.”

Ben smiled and licked his lips. “Sure. Stand back and watch a master at work, Webhead.”

Peter moved off the bed to give them room and Mary Jane spread her legs wide for Ben. He moved up onto the bed and lowered his head between her thighs, using his fingers to spread her pussy lips open. He extended his tongue and ran it along her slit, dipping it into her cunt. He ran his tongue over her clit, getting a moan out of her, then started to push his tongue deeper into her. As he tongue fucked her, he pinched her clit between two of his fingers, getting her to gyrate her hips about. She arched her back and screamed, cum spilling out of her. Ben licked up her honey as fast as he could, relishing the taste of it. Mary Jane sighed in contentment.

“Ok, boys,” she said. “Let’s get some sleep. We’ve got some work to do tomorrow, editing that new tape together and getting some shots up on the website. After that, I suspect we’ll have orders a plenty.”

To Be Continued…