Mary Jane: Super Whore Iss. 06

Story Info
MJ's friend, Serena, joins in on the fun.
1.3k words
4.15
38.4k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Issue Six: Enter the Maid

Serena Jensen was laying on her bed, one breast hanging out of her night gown as she played with her nipple. Her other hand was shoved under her gown, between her legs, fingering her sopping wet snatch. The woman moaned as she pleasured herself, trying to bring her over the edge. Just before she got there, the phone rang, totally ruining the mood. She sighed, frustrated, and grabbed the phone, putting it to her ear. "This had better be really fuckin' good."

Mary Jane heard her friend's voice and knew immediately she'd interrupted some sort of sexual act. "Hey, Serena," she said. "It's MJ. Did I call at a bad time?"

Serena became a bit less annoyed when she heard MJ's voice. "Oh, hey MJ. Nothing I can't finish later. What's up? I heard you've been making a bundle in the porn industry. Thought you wanted to stay legit?"

"I did, but I decided that if you're gonna do porn, you could do a lot worse then fucking super heroes," the redhead replied, smirking. And the occasional villain as well, she thought, her mind turning to the encounter she'd had the night before in the alley with Venom. Her body was still tingling from it. "But anyway, the reason I'm calling is cause I need some help. The videos have gotten so popular, that it's eating into all my free time. I was wondering if you'd want to come work for me."

"Work for you?" Serena asked. "Doing what? I'm not some kinda maid, you know."

"Well, I could pay you whatever you wanted," MJ countered. "Not to mention you'd be living with me and Peter. And Peter's twin... who's single. And if you're extra good, maybe I'll let you co-star in a video with me."

"Oh yea?" Serena said, her interest perking up a little. "Think I could get to bang Spider-Man?"

Mary Jane grinned. "I'm sure that could be arranged. And a whole lot more."

"Then I'll do it," she said. "Let me pack some things and I'll be over later."

"Great," Mary Jane said. "Oh, and Serena, wear that slutty French maid outfit you've got. It'll really impress Peter's brother, I'm sure."

Mary Jane hung up the phone and sat back in the couch, smiling to herself. She wouldn't mind sharing Peter a bit, as long as she got to fool around with Serena some, too. And Ben would love fucking her, she knew that already.

MJ told the boys to expect a surprise that evening and when Serena arrived around eight o'clock, surprised is what they were. She didn't know who was drooling more. Ben, Peter, or herself. MJ had forgotten how good Serena looked in the maid outfit. She was tempted to grab her right there and start making out with her, but she restrained herself.

"Guys, this is my friend, Serena," she introduced them. "Serena, this is Peter and his brother, Ben. I hired Serena to help us with the chores and other stuff that needed... doing around here." She smirked.

Serena smiled, seductively. "Nice to meet you both," she said, looking them over. By the look in both their eyes, she knew she'd have no trouble seducing them. She hoped MJ wouldn't mind if she played with Peter a little. By the look of things, she wouldn't mind at all. "So where should I put my stuff?"

"This way," Mary Jane spoke up quickly before either of the other two could say anything. She grabbed one of Serena's bags and started to lead her into the large apartment. She turned back to Pete and Ben. "Why don't you two fix Serena something to eat while I get her settled in. Give a shout when you're ready."

Serena followed Mary Jane through the apartment and into a decent sized bedroom. She looked around, seeing the large comfortable bed and dresser. A large mirror hung on the wall and there was a closet on the other side of her bed. "Wow, this looks great, MJ."

Mary Jane was quick to shut the door behind them as they entered the bedroom. "So do you," she replied, moving over to Serena and turning the woman to face her. She pressed her body closely against her and brought her lips to the other's. Serena didn't try to pull away from MJ's attentions. Instead, she kissed back, moving her arms around the other woman's waist.

The two kissed for over a minute, extreme passion being exchanged. Their tongues met and wrestled together and their hands wandered over each other's body, feeling every curve. Finally, Serena broke the kiss and looked into Mary Jane's eyes, a bit flustered. "God, girl, couldn't wait five minutes before wanting to jump me."

Mary Jane smiled, giving one of Serena's breasts a squeeze. "What can I say? Seeing you in this outfit does funny things to me."

Serena let out a low moan. "So a quick fuck before dinner, then? That the idea?" she asked.

MJ nodded. "Exactly. Now hurry up and make me cum before the boys come a calling." She started working her way out of her clothes, shedding them to the ground quickly. She unclasped her bra and tossed it away, leaning into Serena again to kiss her. Her hands reached around, squeezing the woman's perfect ass.

Serena laughed and kissed Mary Jane in return. She didn't bother stripping out of her outfit. She'd be content to just dish out the pleasure at this point. There'd be plenty of time for her to get off later. Her own arms went around MJ and pulled her around before pushing her back onto the bed. Serena climbed over top of the redhead, looking down at her with sexual hunger.

Mary Jane looked back up at the dark-haired beauty with equal lust. She started to lean up to kiss her once more, but Serena stopped her as she lowered her head to MJ's tits. She took one of her nipples in, sucking on it. MJ gasped as she felt Serena's tongue on her. Serena's left hand moved up to cup Mary Jane's other boob, squeezing and caressing gently. Her right hand started sliding up Mary Jane's inner thigh, moving towards her crotch.

MJ writhed in pleasure on the bed, trying to keep her moans low so Peter and Ben wouldn't hear. She knew they'd find out eventually, but for the moment she wanted her and Serena to be a secret. She arched her chest upwards as Serena raked her teeth over her hard, sensitive nipple. With the pleasure she was feeling, she didn't know how long she could keep her sounds in check.

Serena moved downwards from Mary Jane's tits, starting a path of kisses down her stomach. When she reached her belly button, she dipped her tongue into the small crevice making MJ tremble. Serena smiled deviously and continued on her way. She reached Mary Jane's panties and yanked them down to expose her moist cunt. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips open and started to tongue her.

Mary Jane reached over for a pillow and smashed it over her face as she started to moan louder. She pushed her crotch against Serena's face firmly. The fingers on Serena's other hand found MJ's clit and started to rub it. Mary Jane's toes clenched and she let out a long moan that was muffled into the pillow. Serena was greeted by a rush of MJ's juices, which she lapped up. She sat back up, wiping her face, and looked down at the redhead. "Well?"

MJ took the pillow away from her sweaty face. She was panting heavily and looked up at Serena. "That was great," she replied. Before she could say any more, she heard Peter call from the other room. She was quick to get up and put on her scattered clothing. She tried to get over her orgasm as quickly as possible, but even as the two left the bedroom, the glow on her face was obvious.

To Be Continued...