Mary-Kate Olsen: Sugar Sweet

Story Info
Beach fun with sweet M-K.
2.5k words
4.07
76.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: So Little Time wasn't such a bad show. I don't consider it arty, but it was fun. Mary-Kate and Ashley were cute no matter what, and however you put it they were just sweet. Now, I must say that I'm not some old pervert who likes young girls. I'm their age, so it's ok for me to like them sexually. I don't usually like twins though, because it's just a bit odd, but I'm talking Mary-Kate only so the problem is solved. I like Mary-Kate better than Ashley, because she is shorter and is typically with straight hair, which is what I prefer in a girl. Also, her name sounds nicer. Enough vain talk, let's get to the point.

I wanted to meet Mary-Kate for a little chat at least, or if I'm lucky to go out on a date with her. This is the best perspective of course, probably none of this was going to happen. Anyways, I had no idea how I was supposed to actually get in touch with her, so I just gave it up and added it to my endless list of unfulfilled dreams. I was enjoying an ignorant day of nothing at that time by the way. There has been so many days like this in my life that it was becoming a routine, and that wasn't good. Whatever you do, and I mean whatever, the last thing you need is a boring life. I was sick to my stomach of this shit, so I decided to break the boredom by going to the beach. Oh, I forgot to mention that it's all taking place in LA, but you must have guessed so.

And there I was, getting ready to be swallowed by the ocean, enjoying the contrast of the gently cool breeze and the burning heat of the golden sand beneath me. My romantic mood was a constant, but unfortunately I was mostly lonely since there are less and less romantic souls on this planet. However, it all got better when I spotted what my subconsciousness begged for all they long. Yeah, you guessed right, it was her, Mary-Kate Olsen. How did I know it wasn't Ashley? Well, if you were into one of them this much you'd just know where to look. The hair. Mary-Kate's parting is naturally at the center, and Ashley's is a little to the right (at least that's what I think I've noticed). Here's another brain-teaser for ya: a chance meeting or a fateful event? I didn't give a fuck in fact, because Mary-Kate was right there in front of me, sunbathing in her tiny swimwear. Time to rejoice my friends, time for me to get enviable.

I noticed that she was alone, so I went to say hi. Who knows, she could have been interested.

"It's pretty nice out here, isn't it?"

"Um, do I know you?"

"I'm sorry, my name is Chris."

"Hi, I'm Mary-Kate."

"Pleased to meet you, I was just passing by, and then I spotted you. I just wanted to say hi. I.. I don't wanna intrude..."

"No, it's okay."

"So.. what are you doing here, aren't you sick of them paparazzi guys?"

"Oh, so you know me, huh?"

"Yeah, I mean who doesn't? But I'm not a stalker or a mass murderer or something, don't worry. I just wanted to have a word with you like a normal person. Is that OK with you."

"I guess so."

After our little chat, Kate grabbed a bottle of sunscreen and said:

"Hey, since you're here anyway, can you help me out with this?"

"Sure." Was she kidding? I was dying to touch her. She passed me the sunscreen and turned around. My jaw dropped to the sand when I saw her backside. I couldn't believe it, she wasn't wearing any bikini bottoms, but a tiny light pink g-string. It parted her asscheeks so nicely, exposing her cute liitle butt. It was simply ideal: not too small, a bit curvy so it was still feminine, and tanned all over since it wasn't hidden behind some trivial granny panties. I squeezed some sunsceen in my palm and rubbed it in her back. She moaned a little, which really surprised me. As I was going lower and lower, I commented on her choice of swimwear as if I hadn't noticed it before.

"Damn, that sure is some naughty outfit you're wearing. Quite edgy."

"Well I didn't want that damn bikini tan line, if you know what I mean. I'd rather go with the thong line. I like it that way, I think it's cute."

"Yeah I know what you mean, I feel the same way about it. And it's much sexier like this."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. So, do you always wear thongs or just occasionally?"

"Well, I only have thong underwear in my drawer. I used to own bikinis, but I threw them away, I didn't like 'em. Then I bought some g-strings, and that's it."

"Don't you find them uncomfortable?"

"Nah, they're just fine. After all, that's my everyday underwear, so I'm used to the feeling. It's a bit funny, but it's nice."

"You got many of them?"

"Dunno. 50-60 pairs, something like that."

"Wow, that's a lot."

"Just about as much as any girl should have."

"Nah, I don't think that any other girl can have a g-string looking this good on their ass. Not even your sister."

"Hehe, that was a good one. Thank you."

I kept on massaging her back, but I just had to have a pice of that tanned ass.

"Uhh, your butt is turning red, Mary-Kate. It's dying for some sunscreen, unless you want it sunburnt."

"Then smear some on it, don't be bashful. I don't wanna ruin my tan line."

"OK." I took the bottle again and splashed some cream all over her ass. Then I started rubbing it, occasionally snaking my hands down her smooth legs.

"Oh that feels so good. Are you a masseur or something?"

"No, nothing like it. I'm just doing my best to help you get the tan of your life. There you go."

"Am I ready yet?"

"Yep, I didn't miss a spot." I was rock hard by now and my swimshorts couldn't hide it. Although I tried to, when she turned around the first thing she noticed was my enormous bulge.

"Wow, I didn't know I'd have this kind of impact on you."

"I'm sorry, I just... Well, I'm a human being after all, a male human being..."

"Don't worry, I don't mind."

"Kate, the water is just great!" a voice came from behind me. I turned my head and saw that Ashey was standing right above me.

"Yea, yeh.."

"So, won't you introduce me to your new friend?"

"Oh yeah, of course. Ashley, this is Chris. Chris, this is Ashley."

"Hi" I got up to shake her hand.

"Hey"

Just then Mary-Kate suddenly got up and said:

"Um, Chris and I, we were just gonna.. go buy some ice cream. Yeah.. watch our stuff, will ya?"

She then grabbed me by the hand and headed somewhere. I just followed her.

"M-K, where are we going?"

"To go buy some ice cream."

"OK MK, but why the rush?"

"Because" "Because... what?"

"Just because"

"That's a good song."

"What?"

"Nothing. Jane's Addiction"

"Huh?"

"Forget it."

"Anyway, you know why I wanted to leave."

"Yes, I do. To go buy some ice cream, right?"

"No, dummy. Let's just say that I want to repay the favor."

"What favor?"

"Your massage, it was brilliant."

"Giving it to you wasn't work, it was pure pleasure. Not me, you did me a favor."

"Yeah? Then you owe me one. Either way, I'm sure we're gonna have a lot of fun together."

"You know, I know this place by the beach, we can go there if you like."

"Now we're talking. What's it like?"

"Well it's an abandoned wood shed, but it's quite romantic. You can see the sun setting by the window."

"Is it cosy?"

"You can say so. No king-sized bed with satin sheets though."

"Hehe, funny. We should get a towel from my car then, it's parked close by."

Finally, we were there. The shed was just like I remembered it, all nice and cosy. Mary-Kate seemed to like it too. I took the initiative and led her to my favorite spot, the room you can see the sunset from. She laid the towel that we previously got from the car on the wooden floor and sat on it, spreading her legs wide.

"I'm all yours.."

I was very excited about this whole thing, so I hurriedly jumped down over her. We began with a gentle but quite passionate kiss. I sucked on her bottom lip as she did on my top, occaisonally using my tongue, but working mostly with my lips. Her mouth tasted so sweet, it had a banana-like flavor, and her breath was so fresh. I found it hard to move down to her neck and shoulders, but I did, each kiss tender enough to make her twitch. I took her firm breasts in my palms and massaged them. My tongue made its way down her chest to her nipple. I swirled it around in my mouth enjoying it's unique hardness, while fondling her other breast with my free hand. She was moaning with pleasure, softly gasping above my head. I planted a soft kiss on her navel and then her lower stomach, just an inch above her pussy. Not wanting to get to it yet, I passed it to give her sleek legs some attention. I noticed a cute little toe ring as I went to lick her feet. I thought it was real sexy so I hurriedly took her toe in my mouth and tickled it with my tongue. She was obviously very ticklish, all laughing and stuff, so I dropped my task and slowly moved up her slender and fully developed legs, giving my best to excite her just by playing with them. After a while, boredom took over so I went straight for it. At first I moved her thong to the side, then I touched her pussy and rubbed it a little. When her breath got intense I lowered my head to please her. Thankfully, she hadn't been in the water and she wasn't all salty and stuff. More importantly, there was no sand getting in the way, all I could see was a smooth, shaven pussy, only little blonde hairs visible here and there. She also had cute pink lips and clit, young, fresh and clean. As I was eating it hungrily, my dick was at full attention, pressing against my swimshorts. I must say, this girl was sugar sweet down there, for real. I couldn't get enough of this tasty cunt, I just kept on licking and sucking. All the while she was panting and moaning, nearing her orgasm. I quickened my tempo by putting a finger inside her, pushing it in and out while making love to her sweet pussy. I wanted to give her the greatest pleasure there is. Some final licks and she exloded as the feeling overwhelmed her. I gave her a few extra licks so I could taste her precious juices, which I savored in my mouth with joy.

She was fully pleased and satisfied by now, all she wanted was to make me feel like her just seconds ago. I was glad to find she was a "good girl" when it comes to her lover's sexual pleasure. I knew it the moment I looked in those big blue eyes of hers. You could drown just by staring at them, at some point they become intoxicating and you start losing ground. They can be cute and childish for most of the time, and the next thing you know you got two precious blue diamonds, sparkling with lust and untamable carnal desire. I got carried away, but landed quickly since I felt her pouty lips on my manhood. What a bliss that was! Man was I happy! Soon she got my whole prick covered in her saliva making it slick and slippery in her small, gentle, delicate hand. She was jerking me off while keeping my mushroomhead in her mouth and licking it all over, occasionally looking up into my eyes and teasing it carefully with her snow white teeth. I was beginning to almost shake with force having this petite vixen on her knees blowing me like it was for the Olympic. I'm not using the expression casually. With her cocksucking skills she could have been the winner among whatever contestants. I didn't know how but she was really deepthroating me with ease. Now I'm not a big guy, but I'm not small either, and keeping her frame in mind, normally it would have been at least a little hard for her to stuff the whole thing down her gullet. But the little slut was ramming my cock in her throttle so freely I was literally fucking her face at a raging pace and she didn't gag once.

"How in the world are you doing what you are doing?"

"I practice quite regulalry"

"What? At that age?"

"Uh-huh"

"Fuck, how many cocks have you sucked? A hundred?"

"None"

"Huh? I thought you said you practiced."

"I do. On my dildo"

*pop*

"It's quite realistic, but I just had to have the real thing"

*pop*

"I'm not some regular slut, I don't suck cocks just like that."

*pop*

"But I like you. Are you serious about me?"

"Absolutely"

*pop*

"Then I'm glad I'm doing this. And I might as well do it good, like it's supposed to be done."

With that she returned to her task and swallowed me whole again.

"Baby, I hope you know I'm about to cum any moment now"

"Well that's the whole point, isn't it?

"Aight hun, no more fucking around, I'm relly gonna cum! And it's going into you belly!"

"Yes, give it to me, I want it. Please.. I want it all, and I want it NOW"

"Here comes..."

I would have drowned her with true pleasure, but I had a sudden change of heart. Still intending to do it, I pulled it out of her throat and mouth just in time, letting my dick slide across her made-for-sucking glossy lips and erupted a fountain of semen all over her beautiful, sweet face. My milk covered almost everything, but soon it was on her fingers being licked clean. And all the while she had this happy smile on her face, ear to ear. I was ready to fuck her for real seconds later, but she told me she was a virgin and wanted to stay one until she was sure she loved me. I nodded yes with a nice, approving smile showing her I respected that, and I wasn't hypocritic. What we gave each other was enough for the moment, and more importantly the whole thing felt right. We kissed and watched the sunset, embraced and enchanted by the experience...