Mary Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"It's just going to piss you off. I had too many beers and..."

"Tell me or I'm hanging up and won't talk to you again until I get home."

"Fuck...OK yes she touched me. They won't let us touch them. She uh...she started jerking me off."

"And that's it?"

He was shocked that she wasn't going postal. "Well uh..."

"Tell me everything." Jack's middle finger was now pushing her panties about an inch into her moist depths.

"Shit, don't be mad. We went into the back room and ...and she gave me a blowjob. You don't do that and I was curious and.."

"That's OK," she grinned feeling the finger pushing in and out and rubbed against her clitty. "I'm not...not mad. I've got to ... to go. Bye."

Bill tried to call back but she didn't answer. Maybe she was Ok with it but he knew she had to be pissed.

"Stop," she grinned looking around for Mark and Lisa. "Where did they go?"

"He said he would try to get her to go to our room," Jack answered pulling back to watch her try to push down her skirt again. "What do we do now?"

"If you promise to let me control the speed we can go to my room."

"I promise."

Jack paid the bar bill and hurried to catch up to her before she got on the elevator. As luck would have it before the doors closed a woman Beth knew got on the elevator with her bags. "Oh Hi Marcy."

"Hi Beth," the shorter older woman returned. She glanced at Jack but he was a few feet away. "When did you get in?"

Beth peeked at Jack hoping he wouldn't blow her cover. "Earlier, say what floor are you on? "I'm in 812."

Jack smiled and pushed the tenth floor button.

"Same as you," Marcy grinned. "8 uh...8 something. The passkey is in my pocket."

Nothing else was said until the elevator stopped by the eighth floor to let the women out. "Have a nice night ladies," Jack grinned looking at his room passkey. "Room 1047."

"Cute," Marcy giggled.

"I hadn't noticed," Beth said walking to her room. After Marcy pulled out her key and walked down the other hallway Beth moved inside. She hurried to her suitcase and pulled out a sexy pair of red bikini panties. "Don't come yet," she said to the door as she quickly stripped off her wet cotton ones and pulled up the hot crimson undies. A minute later Jack knocked softly on the door.

"Hurry get inside," Beth said peeking out to make sure the hallway was empty. After the door closed she rolled her eyes. "I feel so sneaky."

"Me too," he said walking into the room and seeing the two beds. He was semi-hard from the anticipation and his heart was racing wondering how far she would go. "I knocked and entered my room."

"Really? Were they...you know..?"

"I think so. The room was dark and Mark called out to make sure it was me. I told him I just needed to brush my teeth. A few minutes later I uh...walked out and heard the bed banging against the wall."

"We can't....I can't do that...I don't want to lead you on anymore."

He laughed. "Whew..same here...I'm not ready to do it...you know all the way."

"What can we do?" She asked as she turned on the bathroom light and turned off the lights in the bedroom.

"Maybe we should just play it by ear?"

"Ear," she giggled before moving up to him and leaning upward to suckle on his left earlobe.

Jack closed his eyes and reached behind her to cup her nice round ass in both hands. He was surprised when he felt the smaller size panties under the skirt. "Did you change your panties?"

"Maybe," she whispered. "Maybe you will find out." Her lips left wet tracks across his cheek as her opened mouth moved to his. Again they frenched but this time without care that someone might be watching. Her fingers moved all over his muscular back and then lower to cup and squeeze his hard buttocks. She had forgotten if her husband ever had a solid ass like the one she was caressing.

"Please tell me how old you are," she whispered feeling his hard-on pressing into her upper stomach.

"Twenty six," he answered knowing not to ask the same question back.

"My oldest son is twenty-five," she giggled.

"My mother is forty-seven," he laughed back.

"I'm not that old," she said worming her hand between their bodies to touch only the second hard penis in her life. However this one was much longer. She thought about what her husband had said about the dancer jerking him off. "Let's lie down."

Jack waited until she crawled up on the bed next to the window and turn onto her back. She didn't care that her skirt was almost exposing her panties.

"Are you just going to look?" She asked lifting her right knee which caused her skirt to fall downward. She felt the cooler air on her panties and knew he could see them in the dim light.

"You are so beautiful."

"It's been a while since anyone has said that," she whispered reaching out for him. "Come here."

Jack sat next to her hip and put his left hand on her left leg just over her knee. As he moved it higher she opened her thighs and watched the tantalizing trip to her silky red triangle.

"You go right for it don't you?" She said opening her legs more as he touched into her covered slit again.

Again he felt her swollen clit and rubbed. "If you want me to stop tell me."

"No....Ohhh....don't....don't ever...stopppp."

He took his time touching, probing and exploring on top of the panties. He felt the mound of her bush underneath and the moisture again soaking through. She then leaned up and grabbed his right arm. "Come here."

Jack let her pull him down next to her and after she positioned him on his back he felt her trembling fingers find his belt buckle. "You go right for it too...don't you?" He laughed.

"Do you want me to stop?" She laughed pulling the slacks open and the zipper all the way down. She saw the opening in his dark blue boxers and snaked her tiny hand through towards the shape of his manhood.

"Oh my God," she gasped after wrapping her fingers around the shaft and moving up and down. "You monster."

"It's all yours," Jack grinned putting his hands behind his head. He leaned forward to watch her take it out and start playing with it.

"A strip club dancer jerked off my husband earlier today." She squeezed him tighter and started doing the same while never letting her eyes stray from what she was holding.

"Ummm, go slow because I'm so close."

Beth wanted to go slow because she wanted to touch and explore this new and bigger penis. Not only was it longer but it was thicker. Her thumb gathered some of his pre-cum and filled her palm before stroking him nice and easy. Suddenly she stopped and jumped from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jack gasped watching her naked ass bounce on the way to the bathroom. Seconds later she ran back with a wad of tissue. "Oh...good idea." She started stroking him again and he turned to face her.

Their tongues and lips got reacquainted again while his hand moved under her skirt and down the top of her tiny panties. He wiggled through her thick bush and stopped when he touched her swollen and raised clitty.

"OHHHH," she cried out. "I'm sooo close."

"Me too," he grinned slowing down his caressing. "Do you want to cum at the same time?"

"No I think I'd better use the tissues," she giggled. As her left hand stoked him her right hand held the tissues ready. She sped up her motion and heard him grunt when he climaxed. "OH SHIT!!! AHHHH!"

Her fingers captured as much cum as possible but some still dripped down his cock to his balls. "I'll get some more."

Jack's eyes were closed until she came back and cleaned off his spunk. "You're turn."

"Wait. I'll take off my panties if you promise you won't try to...to fuck me." She seldom ever used that word.

"Promise," he grinned as he sat up next to her and helped pull the red triangle down off her moist bush and shaved pink pussy lips.

"I don't believe I'm doing this," she said leaning back again and opening her legs for him to see her deepest feminine secrets. When his fingers lightly touched into her sex she closed her eyes and started moaning. "Oh yes...right there."

Jack took his time bringing her up to the peak again. He drove his middle finger deep inside and felt her hips raise upward.

"Finger me...push it deep inside," she whispered. As he stroked in and out she felt him moving and opened her eyes to see him positioned between her opened legs on his knees. His cock was hard again but this time pointing directly at her wide open gash. "Jack no."

"I keep my promises," he smiled before leaning downward and kissing the inside of her left thigh.

"Are you...Oh God...I've never...OHHHH!" she moaned feeling a tongue pierce her pussy lips and travel upward. His hands moved under to cup her buttocks and lift. Her fingers curled through his long dark hair holding his face to her need.

"JACK...OH GOD I'M GOING TO...I'M GOING TO...CUM!"

His experienced tongue hit her G-Spots and when he felt her whole body tremble he knew she was there.

"OHHHHH...........JACK........OHHHHH!"

*

Beth opened her eyes and realized that she was alone. The sound of the door opening caused her to awake.

"Looks like you had some fun," Lisa smiled down at the older woman who was spread-legged on the bed.

"Oh," Beth said looking down at her exposed and very wet pussy. She quickly closed her thighs and pushed down her dress. "I uh....Jack couldn't get into his room so I invited him...Uh back here and.."

"I know. He fucked you."

"Not that....we agreed not to...but we touched and...Oh God Lisa he licked me until I passed out."

"Cool. I'll tell you about what happed with Mark but I have to pee first."

Beth pushed her skirt down and leaned back closing her eyes thinking about how great his tongue made her feel.

"OK," Lisa giggled walking back in and pulling off her dress. "I left my panties in Mark's bed."

Beth laughed. "So tell me."

"Well at first we both said we were not going to go all the way. We just kissed and touched. God he was so hard and it's been a while since I've touched one that rigid. He helped me take it out and when I touched it I knew I had to experience it inside of me. God, does that made me really bad?"

"Not in my book but maybe in your husbands?" Beth answered thinking about her own husband. She sat up and pulled out her phone. He had called five more times since she spoke to him in the bar. "So then you just did it."

"We kissed and I masturbated him before I went down on it. He didn't last but a few seconds."

"Did you..you know...swallow it? I've never given a blow job before."

"Yes. I don't normally do it with my husband but I wanted to do it for Mark."

"But you said that..you did it."

"After he came he was still hard. So, I took off my panties and straddled him. He asked if I was sure and I asked him the same. He grinned and so did I. He was smaller than what I'm used to but he made up for it in stiffness. We took our time kissing and touching while I fucked him."

"It sounds wonderful," Beth whispered.

"It was and after we both climaxed we hugged and kissed. Twenty minutes later he was ready to go again and so was I."

"God, you did it twice."

"Three times. I got him hard again with another blowjob. The third time was longer than the second one. I've never been this sore before."

"I wasn't going to do anything but kiss but I talked to my husband and he told me that he stopped with his friend by a strip bar. He said the girl jerked him off and went down on him."

"That bastard," Lisa growled.

Beth squinted not believing the woman could call her husband a bastard after she just fucked a guy three times. "Actually I'm glad he did because I don't feel guilty jerking Jack off and letting him give me oral sex."

"I bet you two will fuck before the trip is over."

"Not going to happen," Beth said unsure that Lisa might be right.

*

The women got up early the next morning and took turns showering not caring that they were naked around each other most of the time. Beth was in the shower when Lisa yelled that Jack was on the phone.

"OK, I'll be there in a minute." She hurried to rinse her hair and tied it up in a towel before running into the bathroom. "Good morning."

Lisa moved back into the bath so Beth could talk freely. "I really enjoyed last night."

"Me too," Jack agreed. "Am I going to see you again tonight?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure what the group is doing."

"Meet me in your room at noon. You can find out about tonight and let me know."

She knew that the meeting was not just for tonight's planning. "Will you be good?"

"Definitely. You are setting the speed."

*

Beth called her husband after breakfast and before the meetings started. "Hi."

"Beth about last night. I'm so sorry that things happened like they did. I was wrong and..."

"I'm OK with it," she interrupted. "Maybe it's what we both need to kick start our sex life again. Things have been going steadily down hill."

He was silent for a moment. "I am very horny. Maybe we should spark up things. If you..I mean...want to go to a male strip place in Atlantic City...you know..maybe you should."

"What if one of the guys want to touch me? And rub themselves all over me?" She wanted to hear it from his lips.

"Uh...yeah...it would be the same. God, I would love to watch it happen."

She grinned. "Maybe someday. I've got to go. I'll call you later."

*

The morning meeting was mostly a speech from the Mary Kay leaders. It was mostly a rah-rah session so when they broke for lunch Beth pulled Lisa aside. "I'm meeting Jack in the room. Just wanted to give you a heads-up."

"You bitch," Lisa giggled. "Remember what I bet."

"Nope..not that."

She hurried to the elevator and when it opened on her floor she saw Jack standing by her door. "You shouldn't be standing by my room."

"Sorry I guess I'm anxious."

"Me too," she grinned and opened the door. After closing it behind him she moved into his arms. Their kisses were hotter and more urgent. "I have 90 minutes," she whispered as she pulled his polo shirt up over his stout arms and shoulders. They had not seen each other naked last night but that was going to change. "Wait," he said moving back. "I want to watch you undress."

Beth blushed seeing his eyes on her chest mounds and raised nipples. "You seem to be enchanted by my boobs."

"My wife is very small," he said now bare-chested himself.

"My husband is small too," she giggled. She slowly unbuttoned her purple silk blouse. She thought about how her husband said it was ok to go to a male strip bar. As she pulled the blouse away from her overfilled pink lace bra she turned away from him and unzipped her black slacks.

"Nice," he commented when the slacks moved down over her pink boyshorts.

"Only nice?" She asked before wiggling her butt.

"Ummm, maybe very nice?" He joked.

Beth took a deep breath and reached back to release her bra clasp. It quickly broke apart and she pulled each strap slowly down her arms. After letting it drop on the floor she cupped each breast and turned towards him.

"Extremely nice," he grinned as he reached out to pull her to him but she stepped back.

"No touchy...yet." She teased by moving her index and middle fingers together to barely cover her hard nips.

"Hurry," he said breathing deeper and quicker.

"OK," she giggled. Her left fingers moved off her left tip before she did the same on the right one. "Well?"

"Amazing...beautiful."

"Now that's better than just nice," she said before turning around again and pinching the waistband of her panties.

Her fingers trembled as she pushed down her undies knowing only the second man was going to see her naked. After they made it to her knees she let them go. She slowly turned to face him.

"Delicious," he smiled. "Come here."

Beth took seductive baby steps up to his knees. They opened to let her warm breasts and hard tips towards his open lips. "Ohh, that feels soooooo good."

Fingers massaged her naked rear cheeks. Lips and teeth gently nibbled on the hard pellets. For five minutes he suckled, licked and lightly bit her projectiles. Finally she pushed him onto his back and dropped to her knees.

"Your turn," she said seriously reaching to his belt. After sliding it open she unsnapped his khaki pants and pulled the noisy zipper downward. "Lift"

Jack's lower body rose upward to allow her to pull his slacks down over his silky green boxers. The evidence of his arousal pointed upward.

Beth wanted to rip off the covering to get to her treat but held back and teased her fingers up his hairy thighs. Her fingertips slid easily under the silk until they met at his hard pink tower.

"OH JESUS!" He cried feeling her squeeze and massage his sex.

"Now don't get religious on me," she giggled. After playing with it for a minute she decided to get him as naked as her.

Jack lifted again to let her remove his boxers. He watched her walk around to the side of the bed and crawl onto it next to him. He pushed back with his hands and moved next to her before turning and pressing his naked front into hers. Their eyes closed when their lips met.

"Touch me...touch me everywhere," she whispered as she nibbled on his left earlobe. As his fingers explored so did hers. She cupped his balls for the first time and gently pushed her middle finger under them to tease around his rear hole. He did the same after cupping her buttocks. Her eyes opened wide when he gently pushed his finger inside. Her legs opened to let his left thigh to press into her moist and opened slit. His body started to rock and slide causing her immense pleasure.

"Your pussy is so wet," he whispered.

"You make my pussy wet," she whispered back. She felt his finger push even deeper into her puckered opening. She had never even let her husband probe back there.

Jack had given in to his need to fuck her. "Mark fucked Lisa last night."

His thigh was getting her to her zenith. "I...know...but...I...we can't."

"Let me just rub it against it," he whispered moving back and directing his swollen cock-head into her moist pussy lips.

"Ja...ja...just rub...it...ohhh." She felt the knob pressing into her inner lips. "Oh God I want it inside but...we can't."

Jack knew she was close to giving in. He moved the crown upward to press into her clitty and again rubbed. This time he held it in place and loosened his grip to move forward and back.

"Jack...that feels...OH GOD..I'm so close."

He smiled and when his hips moved back he directed his shaft into her moist oven. As he pushed forward he felt the ridge of his cock disappear into her inner lips.

"JACK NO!" She gasped moving her ass backward to dislodge it. "I SAID NO."

"OK I'm sorry...Let's just...just finish."

But she was shook now. "That's it. I think you should leave."

"Beth, I lost control. It won't happen again."

She slid back off the bed and stood. "It will happen again because we both want it. But I can't do it." She gathered up her clothing and carried them into the bathroom before closing the door. When she came out dressed he was gone.

*

"Well?" Lisa asked seeing Beth sooner than she expected. "Faster than a speeding bullet?"

"We didn't do it," she said still excited from their session.

"Tell me what happened?"

"I can't right now." After lunch the day dragged on. Beth kept herself busy and concentrated on the new product demonstrations. At 4PM they broke for the day. She hung around for another thirty minutes to speak with some of the other Texas women before heading upstairs. She didn't think much about freely opening the door and walked into the dimly lit room. As she moved around the corner she froze. "OH GOD!" On the bed was Mark naked on his back with Lisa rising and lowering her pink pussy lips on his raised cock.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers