Mary Lets Ethan Learn Sex With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following photo was Mary herself, from the waist up and naked, her large breasts dominating the picture as she raises her arms to lift her blond hair. The change of subject from pretty young wife to ex-wife slightly shocked her. Obviously he still looked at sexy pictures of her. "Hmmmm , looking good Mary, if I say so myself!" she said aloud to no-one. Her tits did look good and she realised that, these many years on, they definitely still do.

The next picture took Mary by surprise even more than the first one of her. It was her and she had the knob of his cock in her mouth. She held his cock by the base. Her eyes suggested that she was revelling in her 'duty' and Mary knew that he would have come in her mouth and she would have swallowed it all. The picture grabbed her attention and imagination. As she stared at it, she remembered again how much she had enjoyed performing fellatio on her husband. It was a raunchy personal act, it pleasured him and excited her to do it. Well into their marriage after many novelties had worn off, they still had active frequent sex and it included many blow jobs, sometimes in risky situations like part way through a dinner dance or in the car by the side of the road.

She snapped herself back to the pictures when she realised that she was imagining the joys of doing it to him again. Since the revival of her sex life with her fuck-buddy, Nick, she had enjoyed oral sex – doing it and receiving it. Nick had shown her what cunnilingus felt like. She was incredibly thrilled by it but she was also very excited by the feel of a firm excited knob spurting warm creamy semen into her mouth. Mary's was subconsciously collecting saliva in her mouth and swirling it with her tongue, imagining it was her ex's ejaculation being prepared for swallowing. She gulped it and snapped herself from her daydream again.

The seven years of solo sex had been a barren time for her. Masturbation and a good quality vibrator had been her only sex life. She hadn't wanted a man in her life, she didn't want to be hurt again. But she missed a man being in her sex life. To go from her active physical sex life with her husband to no sex life at all had been hard for her but the shock of finding out about her husband and her best friend pushed it out of her mind until the wounds began healing.

Then she realised how much she missed a sex partner. Having a man hold her, caress her body and pleasure her was wonderful. She had sometimes looked at her ex when he called for their son and wondered how he would react if she offered some no-strings sex for old times sake. But her pride would not let her. As her craving for a man grew but her blocking of any relationship countered it, she began to consider ways of being properly satisfied. She had considered a male prostitute and had gone as far as finding some on the internet. One was quite attractive to her and she had come close to booking him, even to the point of actually phoning him. He had sounded lovely and he tried to smooth talk her into a booking with a very seductive voice and tantalising words but she had lacked the courage to take the final step. This was in part because she felt it would be difficult to get naked with a man she had just met. It had not occurred to her that there is no requirement to be fully naked for sex to take place. She had kept his details though, including a password for a closed part of his website.

Then fate had stepped in when she found those images on her son's phone, sex images of Nick with a girl in a field. There was even a video clip that her son had taken which had graphic content of the two outdoor sex partners. Ethan had spotted the open air sex taking place in a field next to the woods that he was exploring with two friends. They had quietly watched the couple in various sex acts, taking pictures on their phones.

Mary had a mix of emotions when she came across the stuff on the phone. She calmly got the story from Ethan who was clearly thrilled by what he and his friends had witnessed and photographed. Mary had used some amateur methods to identify Nick after Ethan had described the house beyond the field that the photographed couple returned to. Ascertaining only one name on the electoral register and emboldened by some strong inner desires, Mary decided to confront the man in the pictures, not knowing really what she would say or how she would play it. She still coloured up with embarrassment when she recalled that confrontation. In her own view, she had been practically ridiculous. Had it not been for Nick's handling of the matter plus his unusual sex life style, it could have crumbled into an embarrassing farce.

She could not have factored in that Nick was immediately attracted to her and that he would steer the events away from a demanding situation into a gentle seduction. She felt that she could let this seduction happen because she already knew from Nick that he would not seek a serious relationship – except for serious sex.

She had been quite bold by her standards, literally baring her breast to Nick, asking to be taken to his bed, getting naked with this guy she hardly knew and having long raunchy sex sessions with him. At last some of her cravings were being satisfied. She felt the sex doing her good, not just at the time that it took place but in her everyday demeanour. She was being pleasured and satisfied and it flowed into the other elements of her life.

Her ex-husband had noticed something and when he brought it up, it resulted in a quick but satisfying sexual coupling which they had both enjoyed. It had happened again but with some more pre-agreed content. So now she knew how her ex would react to an offer of sex. She would offer again soon – or better still, he might ask for it.

Since the first occasion, Mary had thought long and hard about the morals of her bedding her married ex-husband. She had justified it in her own mind by taking the view that it would not be allowed to develop into anything further, it would be infrequent when both were wanting it, with no set pattern or expectations, it would be kept absolutely between the two of them except for Nick who she trusted with such information, and she would continue to also see Nick for sex on the current fairly frequent basis.

Now, she looked again at the two images of her ex having oral sex performed on him. Pretty young wife and herself sucking the same stiff cock with its perfect knob. "I'd love to suck you again!" she said aloud, not afraid to being compared with pretty wife. She knew that she would offer to do it when she got a suitable chance. It would need to be an opportunity that had a bit of available time because she wanted to suck him off and then have him fuck her so time would be needed to get him hard again.

"Hi, it's me, Mary. You okay to talk?" she asked, phoning her ex-husband.

"Hi! Yeah, sure!" he replied.

"I mean really okay, no one around." she added.

"Yeah, what is it. Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah fine. I just wanted to mention the pictures – you know, the ones you left with me." He wondered what was coming next.

"They're very good, very - err – well, very sexy, even the ones I'm not in. But you surprised me with the ones I am in. I didn't realise you liked them so much." She paused to let him speak.

"Oh! Yeah! To be honest, I've got a lot of them. We took a lot, remember!" Mary hesitated before replying.

"Why did you keep them?" she asked him.

"Well, I like them. They were good times. You look great. You still do!" She hadn't expected the last three words from him but they thrilled her, causing a tiny tingle in her pussy.

"Oh, well – thanks. It's just that they really got me thinking and – y'know – if there was another time when we both got excited again, - well – I'd – urm – well, I'd quite like to do that again – what I'm doing in that picture."

He replied quickly but paused immediately. "Oh! – well - that would be great – really great!"

There was a brief pause in the conversation before Mary said "Is it something you've thought about? Y'know, since we resumed certain activities?"

He was nodding without realising. "Well yes. That picture reminded me of how good it was."

Mary smiled to herself with some satisfaction but tested him further. "Yeah, it was good. I enjoyed it but tell me, doesn't pretty wife do it just as well? You included a photo of her with you in her mouth."

There was a brief pause as he chose his words. "Well yes, of course she does but – well – it's a different compartment of my life. Is it better that I don't show you pictures with her in?"

Mary replied quickly, perhaps too quickly she realised. "No, no, I like to see them! I mean, they're good pictures, very horny, very exciting to look at – and you know what happens when I get excited – and you get excited, we ........" Her words trailed off.

"Yes, and I like it. I like it a lot." Mary's mind raced.

"Don't get me wrong when I ask you this but do you think you perhaps need to have two women? It's not a trick question, I'm just curious."

He paused again. "Let me put it this way – and I hope that you'll accept this in the spirit I say it - I seem to desire two women if there becomes an opportunity but what I do with one does not mean there's anything lacking from how things are with the other. That's how things are now and – if I dare say it – how it was – y'know – back then." Mary thought about his words. She knew immediately that they made sense to her even if she could not admit it to him. At least, this many years on they made sense, now that she understood sexual desire a lot better.

She remembered how active her sex life was at the time her husband was also bedding her friend. She knew he now had a lovely sexy young wife and an active sex life going on at home yet he clearly desired sex with her too. And she was willing to take part. In fact she had actually brought it about. "After all these years and all I know about you and me and us, I understand you and I'm actually okay with it, believe it or not." She thought she heard a sigh of relief coming down the phone line.

"Really! Well that's good - and good of you!"

Mary switched back to the earlier subject. "So, sometime when we're both excited then, it'd be good to relive that picture. But, we'd need to allow time afterwards for my reward, y'know, the reward I always got afterwards in the old days." He knew immediately and pictured Mary naked on all fours being taken from behind by him as he held her large breasts as they swung from her body.

"And" she added, "we'll get naked this time!" He felt himself stiffen a bit more from his already partially erect state.

"Do you want to see more pictures?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, of both of us!" Mary eagerly replied.

"Well keep those two lots you've got safe and I'll sort out some more. Hey, can I just ask you, are you still seeing your guy - you know, the one you meet for sex?" Mary told him that she was.

"That's good because I take that to mean that what you do with me is more sex for sex sake – which is effectively what I seem to do."

Mary agreed. "I think you're right. This guy has switched something on in me and so you and I can benefit from it." They did not make plans to meet. Both knew that it would have to come about from other events.

In the mean time, Mary had desires. She had seen Nick two days previously for a long evening of powerful and satisfying sex but her current mental state kept her aroused and desirous. She had nearly called Nick for an extra session but she recalled him saying that he was going to be away for a couple of days. She had an idea and went on to the internet. She found the male prostitute's website and opened it up. He still looked very fit to the aroused Mary. She got to the page that required a password to go further. Scrabbling through her desk drawer, she found the note of the password and entered it. The page opened up to offer several revealing pictures of the guy. It was very clear that he was well endowed. Mary stared at the picture of his erect penis and imagined it being available to her.

She dialled his number and soon ascertained that he was available the next night. He offered all the smooth talk of champagne and dinner but Mary felt more assertive now. "How about you just come around to my place and we go to bed!" she suggested.

"That's sounds like a plan too!" was his response. He told Mary his hourly rate and she suggested that three hours would be good, hoping his stamina was up to that. He didn't baulk at the idea. Ethan was with his dad that next night.

Next evening, at 8pm, the guy arrived and Mary was pleased that he actually resembled his web pictures, so far anyway. They drank some wine and chatted until she felt relaxed enough and then he suggested they go upstairs. Showing him to the guest room, Mary left him to undress and put on a dressing gown while she did the same thing in her bedroom. She joined him back in the guest room and he took the initiative and pulled her to him in a strong embrace. They kissed passionately and Mary soon allowed herself to become erotic. She was certainly aroused and now her frame of mind was set for stranger sex. This was faster than her build up with Nick. She met this guy thirty minutes ago and in a few more minutes his cock would be penetrating her – and she wanted it. She pulled apart from the erotic kiss and stepped back, untying her robe. She let it fall off her shoulders to reveal her naked body to him. "Wonderful breasts!" he huskily whispered as his eyes went lower.

She untied his robe and opened it. His thick seven inches stood proudly. "Oh my word. Your website pictures are real!" she purred. She took hold of the straining erection and sighed with anticipation.

"Condoms?" he asked.

Mary slowly shook her head. "As nature intended!" was her reply.

They were soon on the bed with him between her open thighs, feasting on her saturated pussy. One hand probed her with two fingers whilst he licked her. His other hand fondled her breast, teasing the nipple to become more erect. He soon delivered Mary's first orgasm of the evening.

Next he paraded his erect penis, giving Mary views of it from all angles before he positioned himself to penetrate her. She closed her eyes for some reason she did not fathom and she felt his knob caress her sex lips. She was newly shaven with just a landing strip. She felt it press against her and her lips opened to admit his bulging knob. He held in there just a moment before advancing slowly into her. She sensed his welcome invasion into her body, appreciating every solid inch as he gave it. Just when she thought he was fully in, another inch arrived and then one more. Blind sex was playing lovely tricks on her – tricks she'd try to create again.

Her servant began his thrusts and soon provided another climax. Mary had yet another before he pulled from her and carefully turned her onto her front. Expecting doggy style, she was surprised when he pulled her thighs over his outstretched legs. He was seated with her bum touching his abdomen. He manoeuvred until he found her soft opening. All seven inches entered her very quickly now and he moved then in and out of her wet gash by a combination of thrusts and rocking motions. It was Mary's fist time being fucked this way and having felt how good it was she planned to try it with others.

Once it was clear to him that Mary had climaxed again, he pulled her hips upwards and got her onto all fours, giving her the doggy style she had expected earlier. The deeper penetration of his strong cock caused a gasp of pleasure from her and a grunt of satisfaction from him. He gripped her breasts with experienced hand as he pounded her pussy with long hard strokes. Mary heard herself saying "Harder! Harder!" and felt him oblige. She lowered her shoulders to the bed, her head turned to one side. His hands moved to her hips to help him power stronger thrusts into her.

Mary gazed in a semi-stunned state at the bedside clock, realising his cock had been in her for nearly an hour. This position and strength of his strokes gave Mary a multiple orgasm. After a number of these climaxes she felt him slow. Realising that he may be holding off his own orgasm, Mary gasped "You come! You come now!" His pace increased and he soon groaned as he spurted deep inside her body. She could feel that his ejaculation had been huge. They flopped onto the bed together and he gathered her in his arms.

As they recovered, they talked. The only subject that was realistic was sex, especially the sex they had just had. Mary told him how good it had been for her and how she had climaxed numerous times. He complimented her on her body and mentioned her wonderful breasts again. Mary wanted to feel his cock in her mouth and hoped he would soon be hard again. She coaxed it with her hands and after a bit of sensual handling it stiffened fully. Without saying anything she moved to take it in her mouth. He lay there enjoying her attentions – and getting paid for it.

She chose not to bring him off as she wanted more sex with him inside her. They were soon enjoying animated missionary position sex before Mary straddled him for a bout of cowgirl during which he enjoyed her tits greatly. Although there was a lot more sex, the three hours seemed to go very quickly. Mary volunteered that her time was up. He said "I'll tell you what, for another hundred I could stay the night and look after you in the morning. What d'you say?" Mary thought about his offer, wishing he had not mentioned the amount of money as it didn't need that approach in her mind. She pushed that point aside though and accepted.

He added that mid-night sex was available if he woke with an erection. "You just help yourself, I'll join in!" she said, remembering her married days when sex in the middle of the night was a regular occurrence.

"But I'll need you away by nine – only because my ex-husband will be bringing my son home." she added. She was serviced at two thirty with them on their sides, him thrusting into her from behind.

At seven in the morning Mary rode his stiff cock to get two orgasms to start her day. She paid him the extra with cash and assured him that she would be in touch again soon. "I hope so! It was great!" and he made Mary feel that he meant it.

Around ten thirty her ex arrived with Ethan. The boy disappeared to his room. "We had a bit of an awkward moment earlier. He walked in on the missus while I was out getting the papers. She was just out of the bathroom, about to dress but she had nothing on. She stayed calm so that he didn't feel he had done anything wrong – 'cos they do get on really well - and he only started a conversation with her – about school or something or other. So she went along rather than asking for some time alone to dress like she should have done. She said he saw everything and made no bones about looking at her but he never referred to it in the conversation. I've not said anything to him. She said she's fine about it. It didn't bother her, him seeing her like that."

Mary was listening, her mind only just able to park the thoughts from her night of sex. "Well, I don't ever hide my body from him, I never have. Even when he began puberty I didn't hide myself. In fact, he doesn't hide from me either so I've known he was maturing for quite a while. The other day he was asking me about girls and pubic hair because he thought that girls grow pubes but some seem to have none like the girl he saw in the field that time and he's noticed that mine are getting less rather than more. So, if he's seen pretty wife is carefully trimmed, no wonder he's confused. So he kept her talking while he had a good look, did he? He's done that with me a few times but I just treat it as part of his education. What will she do if he does it again?"

123456...8