Mary Lets Ethan Learn Sex With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ex shook his head. "She's not said! But speaking of her, here's some more pictures. Keep them safe with the other two batches. Hey, you were serious on the phone. You weren't teasing me, were you?"

Mary closed the kitchen door in case Ethan came down. "Oh, I was serious and I still am for when we have a suitable opportunity. No point trying to engineer it as it'll stand out a mile. Let's just let it transpire. It'll happen and then I'll show you what you've been missing – if you have been missing it!"

He smiled and nodded. "I've missed you doing it!" She felt the surge of an inner thrill from his answer.

He continued "And naked you say?" Mary nodded knowing that the conversation would excite them both but Ethan's presence would block any action.

"Oh, I think so. It'll be nice to be naked together, won't it. Are you and pretty wife always naked when you do stuff?"

His arousal allowed him to answer her intrusive question. "Usually but we do sometimes dress up like you and I used to. She likes it, especially as a naughty nun." Mary could picture her as a nun.

"And outdoor sex, do you still go in for that?" she asked him, getting more aroused.

"Yes, countryside stuff and night-time stuff. Hey, this is getting you going, isn't it?"

Mary nodded. "It is and I can see that it's getting to you too. You're fully hard aren't you?" He nodded, slightly shy from his admission.

"If he wasn't upstairs, I'd be sucking you right now. Think about that!" Mary touched the front of his trousers, patting the stiffness restrained inside.

"Oh, I am thinking about it, believe me, I am thinking about it!" he said.

Mary got mischievous. "You'll jump on pretty wife when you get home, won't you?" He stared at his ex-wife and then nodded.

"I think I'll need to. Somebody needs to relieve this for me!" Mary realised that she was wishing it could be her relieving his sexual tension.

"Well, let's let her have the job today. I'll do it when we get a proper opportunity. Hey, has she seen the pictures of you and me?" He looked slightly awkward.

"Well, she saw a couple by accident. She doesn't know that I have others." Mary grinned and asked what pretty wife had said.

"Well she was very complimentary about your body, thinks you look really fit and sexy, especially your breasts – 'tits to die for' she said. Then she asked me lots of stuff about things we got up to. She already knew that we had a full sex life, she wanted more details though. I think she was making sure that she and I do everything you and I used to do – and more." Mary smiled inside at the idea that pretty young sexy wife felt the need to compete with her.

After her ex-husband had driven off, Mary took her phone into the garden and called Nick's mobile, aware that he could be anywhere with anyone but likely a woman. "Hi Nick, it's Mary. Just a quick call, is that okay? – Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you about next week when we meet up as usual, can I stay over? – Aw, thanks! – No, nothing in particular. I just want to wake up with you and enjoy that sort of start to the day. – Great! See you next week."

******

The next drop off of Ethan was done my pretty wife. Out of politeness she came into the house to say hello to Mary. Mary offered a cup of tea and it was accepted. Ethan had gone straight off to call on a friend. Mary brought up about the boy walking in on her. "Oh yeah, it was a bit awkward. I wasn't sure what to do but I didn't mind him seeing me so I thought that'd be the best way of dealing with it, just being casual. He seemed relaxed enough. Actually, I'd just had a full Brazilian so I'd not got a pube in sight. I haven't had a full bush for ages and I used to enjoy having quite a big bush. Anyway, I realised he was looking there a lot, probably wondering where the hair was. But I'd have been more concerned if he had caught his dad and me in the middle of some bed sports. I mean, we are pretty active, even when Ethan stays over. We both have needs in that respect and we try to give the other what they want."

Mary smiled and drew more from the younger woman. "Oh, he's still quite demanding in that way, is he?"

Pretty wife was nodding. "Oh yes, he is. Of course, you'll know what he can be like. Well, there's no reduction in his appetite even though we've been together a while now. We do something at least every night, even when part of me is out of the game if you get my meaning. And there's often a morning session so that'd be awkward if Ethan walked in on that. We usually do doggy in the mornings. We both like that – and I sleep naked so he'd see tits swaying and his dad banging me if he walked in on that."

Mary drew her some more. "Is he still keen on oral?" she asked.

"Oh yeah! Every night he gives me oral, I love it, can't get enough of it. He's so good at it too – well you don't need me to tell you, do you. It's so good feeling his head between your thighs, isn't it? And his tongue in – well you know where I mean."

Mary replied with a brief "Mmmmm!"

Pretty wife continued. "I have to tell you, I really get off on it. I love it. The orgasms are amazing, so intense. Were yours like that?" Mary repeated her last answer, mindful that her nosy questions had provided more detail than she was expecting.

"I always give him oral when pussy is out of bounds so he always gets properly looked after." Mary nodded, recalling the graphic picture of pretty wife with her husband's cock between her lips.

"Yes, I think men are always ready for a bit of oral from a woman! Hey, is he still keen with the camera?"

She nodded in reply "Oh yes, lots of photography, his camera is always by the bed. I could show you some pictures if you like. Don't tell him though, just keep it between us girls. I'll sort some saucy ones if you'd like to see them."

Mary grinned. "Oh yes, that'd be very interesting but strictly just between us two, of course!"

******

Mary looked at herself in her bedroom's full length mirror. She turned this way and that to get as complete an assessment as possible. She nodded with a degree of satisfaction with her naked body. She still had her looks and her hairstyle complemented them. Her breasts, large and heavy adorned with large areolas and frequently erect nipples were remarkably firm and in very good shape even when not supported by any bra. Legs were in good shape and her bum was still very young in appearance. The centrepiece of her reason to view herself in this way was more about what was not there – her pubic hair. There was none to be seen.

Mary had just had a Brazilian, removing the last of her bush. She had visited a place that had been recommended to her and had the job done by professionals. Despite feeling somewhat awkward revealing herself to strangers, she was very pleased with the results. She looked at her mound and her lovely labia, now all smooth and looking so young. She soothed her hand over herself and liked how it felt. She smiled, wondering how her lovers would like it. She had decided to go the whole hog after hearing that pretty wife now had a Brazilian, the words having been delivered by pretty wife herself. Mary was not competing with her and wished her no harm. She just wanted to get the chance of occasional sex with her ex-husband now that the seven years of no sexual contact had ended. She didn't want another relationship with him or to harm his marriage. She just wanted sexual encounters from time to time, even though she had found her fuck-buddy, Nick to provide some of her erotic needs.

Her bedroom door opened and her son, Ethan, walked in seemingly unfazed by his mother's naked state. "Hi Mum. Hey you've remembered that I'm staying late at school tomorrow for that after-school club thing. It'll be about six when I get home. You will tell Dad won't you." Mary assured him she would tell his father and then thought about potential opportunities.

"Mum, what is it with women and pubic hair? Dad's wife was getting dressed in front of me the other day and she hasn't got any at all. That girl in the field had none that I saw and now you have none. You used to have loads. What's it about? Guys seem to have pubes."

Mary smiled at her son's forward questioning of his naked mother. "I think it's a comfort thing or a modern personal preference, Darling. A lot of women find it more comfortable in modern panties if they have no hair or maybe just a bit of hair. I've just been trying things out to see what I like best. Maybe guys don't feel the need but some of them do trim their hair, some remove it all."

The boy was gazing at her nudity but in a nonchalant manner which took any intrusion out of it. "Huh! So it's not to show off their vaginas better then. That's what they say at school."

She smiled. "It might be that too, I don't know really. So, your dad's wife dressed in front of you, did she? You must have seen quite a lot then."

The boy nodded. "Yeah, but I didn't mind!" he offered, cleverly playing down his exciting experience.

"Her tits are smaller than yours!" Mary swelled with pride inside but needed to admonish her son.

"Ethan, that's awful. You shouldn't be comparing us like that! And anyway, they are breasts!"

The boy didn't feel admonished. "Well, whatever, but it's true. Yours are well bigger! And you're both bigger than the girl in the field. I think she must have been quite young." Mary laughed at him.

"Okay, Mr Naked Women Expert. Time you did some more homework!" Ethan left his mother's room.

As the door closed, she cupped her breasts. "So, I've bigger tits than pretty wife. I think I knew that but I love hearing it from others."

******

Next day, Mary was at home at four in the afternoon when her ex-husband arrived to collect Ethan. Mary let him in. "Oh hi! It's you. I wasn't sure which of you would be picking him up. He's going to be late – sixish. Do you want to wait here?" He casually said that he might as well, secretly wondering if it would lead to anything.

He phoned pretty wife and told her he was delayed. In the kitchen, over tea, they chatted. He pulled an envelope from his pocket and passed it to her. It contained more sex pictures of his young wife, some included him and most were very horny and graphic. Mary leafed through them, enjoying the images and feeling excited by them. She was already aroused by the idea of sex. "Wow! That's quite a picture. Your penis looks huge and how did you hold the camera when you're pushing it into her? And this one, what's this? Oh, I see! You've just come on her breasts. Wow, that's very horny. The look on her face, she's loving it. And this one, that's a really close close-up of her – err – you know, her vagina lips being held open to receive you. Oh! And here's one of me! You're coming on my bush. And I'm holding my breasts. I don't remember you taking that – but it was a long time ago. You loved to come on my bush and get me to paint you with it, didn't you?"

She raised her eyes without raising her head so that she could check if he was doing those movements which gave away his arousal. He was! Mary couldn't understand why her ex having sex with a lovely looking young woman excited her like it did. But she reasoned that if it helped her get some sex with him by arousing him from talking about it then it was good.

"Oh, here's a naughty one, you and her doing sixty nine. Oh that looks so hot, so horny! How does it feel?" she asked him, confident he was very aroused now.

"It feels amazing, absolutely amazing. Maybe we could find out how it feels one day." he suggested cautiously, well aware that he had not performed cunnilingus at all on Mary during their marriage."

She smiled and asked "Excited?" He nodded. With that she casually unbuttoned her dress down the front until it was sufficient to get it to fall off her shoulders to the floor. The big reveal was because Mary was naked underneath. He gasped as he drank in her fabulous nudity and her newly smooth mound. Her areolas were large and delightfully pink. She led the way and at the staircase. She went first while he delayed to watch her sexy bum rising before his eyes. He caught glimpses of her pussy lips from behind too. He thought he could see signs of moist excitement.

In the guest room he quickly stripped. Mary saw his fully erect cock again and relished her next task. He lay on the bed, Mary knelt beside him, her back to him partly at an angle. She leant in and he felt her blonde hair tickle his abdomen then her fingers hold his hard shaft to direct it. Her mouth closed around his knob and her tongue began to caress it. His left hand wandered and found her pussy. He pushed one finger then another into her. She groaned through a mouth full of his cock. She wanted him, he thought. He wanted her, orally and then to fuck. They both wanted to fuck, so they surely would.

As he gently fingered her wet slit, Mary performed skilful fellatio on him, applying tricks newly learnt in Nick's bed. He watched her blonde hair bobbing up and down as her mouth slid sensuously over his very stiff cock. He knew he would not take long to climax and there was no reason to delay it. He began to emit occasional gasps as his inhaling and moments of sensitive pleasure co-incided.

Mary felt him get harder and his knob swell more. She picked up the pace just fractionally and after a few moments he groaned as the first powerful jet streamed into her mouth. She felt it and moments later tasted it. It was creamy smooth and as the next spurts arrived Mary knew he was having a very big ejaculation. She quickly recalled how big his ejaculations were in their married days. She kept it all in her mouth and only once the spurts were depleted did she slide his cock from her mouth.

She turned to him and carefully opened her mouth to show him the semen she had there. His climax had been intense. He smiled as he watched her display her catch. Casually he picked up two photos that he had put on the bedside table, unseen by Mary. He held one up. It was an old picture of Mary doing exactly what she had just done with her mouth. She smiled, mouth now closed to retain his spunk.

He showed her the next picture. It was pretty wife in the same pose with his ejaculation displayed on her tongue. Mary smiled again and noticed the tits in that picture, making her think of Ethan and his comments on them. She then began to demonstrably swallow everything he had shot into her mouth. She snuggled her naked body to his. "That was incredible!" he told her. She just purred within.

"Will you lick her tonight?" Mary asked, planning to use sex talk to get him hard so that they could fuck.

"Yeah, I will and I'll think of you doing that to me when I do!" he responded.

"Did you lick her last night?" she asked.

"Yeah, I kept my vow and then we fucked. I came on her tits! " he replied, increasingly aware that it all got Mary very turned on.

He continued. "She likes me to come on her. She likes to see me shooting my spunk onto her body. She likes to sleep with my semen on her body. She loves the aromas, they turn her on."

Mary was now holding his dick, checking for signs. It was starting to rouse. He always used to manage quite a quick recovery, she recalled. "Was she a virgin when you met her?" Mary asked.

"No, she was quite experienced. She'd even dabbled with being bi-sexual. She has some pictures somewhere."

Mary exclaimed in excitement "Wow – hey maybe we could threesome!" She meant it as a joke but they both fell silent as they thought about it seriously.

He spoke first. "Maybe we park that idea for discussion another day, ey?"

Mary didn't respond but moved the subject on. "So, are you getting enough sex now, Mister? Are me and pretty wife enough for you?"

He teased her by pretending to think about it before saying "Seriously, it's great sex that you and I are having. Are you okay with it? Do you want to continue – you know, on an occasional basis, no strings, no getting too deep?"

She toyed with his almost fully erect cock. "Yeah, that'd be great. I'll still have my fuck buddy and you'll have pretty wife who can be happily licked every night without a worry."

Then she added "Would you ever do an overnight with me if the chance arose?"

He thought briefly and said "Yeah, if it was a dead safe situation, I would. I'd like it." He moved on top of her. Mary's legs spread and lifted to receive him, surrendering her body for him to use. His stiff cock entered her saturated pussy. "Oh fuck, that feels so good. That's what I've been waiting for." He began medium paced strokes into her as he plied her large tits. She loved the feel of his penetration and his hands on her breasts.

He whispered into her ear. "You feel amazing. Your pussy always has. I miss it a lot. I look at our pictures, you naked having sex with me. I often wondered if it would happen again but because I didn't know how you'd react, I daren't make that move. I'm thrilled you did. I love the feel of your pussy wrapped around my cock!" Mary gasped, greatly aroused by his whispered words and his powerful cock in her body.

"Keep talking, keep fucking me – I'm gonna come!" she gasped urgently. He carried on and soon Mary cried out in ecstasy throughout a long orgasm, just like she used to with him years before.

After Ethan had gone off with his father, Mary drove to Nick's for the over-night stay. She had never had sex with two different men on the same day and was eager to see how she handled it. She wondered if she should open up to Nick about some of her recent sex adventures. Part of her was shy to reveal her activities but a bigger part of her wanted to share them with him, knowing how good it was for both of them when they talked this way.

******

Mary lay in her bed alone. She had not long gone to bed and she was naked as usual. It was quite late as she had stayed up to watch a TV programme. She lay there thinking of her stay at Nick's house, how she had arrived in a highly aroused state from her earlier sexual encounter, the long night of sex with Nick with all sorts of positions and loads of orgasms, then another spell of sex around two o'clock which had been very welcome. Dawn sex had been lovely too as, until recently, it had been such a long time since she had been able to enjoy an early morning session and an orgasm given by a sex partner. The morning with her male prostitute had reminded her how good that felt.

She had shared with Nick all the details of her other encounters and enjoyed it. Both of them got excited by it. Nick's questions and comments made her feel so good about her sex life. The thoughts began to get her aroused and she toyed with the idea of satisfying herself before sleeping. Her hand moved to her smooth mound and she teased her clitoris. It was a lovely feeling and she closed her eyes and fantasized about which of her three lovers was giving her pleasure. Some sounds outside her room disturbed her thoughts and her bedroom door opened. Ethan, dressed only in his boxers, padded in. "Mum, I just had a really horrible nightmare! It was so disturbing, I can't sleep now."

She held her duvet up to indicate that he should get into her bed. He joined her, snuggling up to her warm naked body. His arm went over her and she pressed the side of his head to her, pressing against her bare breast. It was not unusual for him to get into bed with her if he had been disturbed or if he rose before her in a morning and wanted to talk to her. She had no qualms about her son seeing her naked and he behaved the same way at times when it was just the two of them in the house. They talked as she cuddled him. She felt the thumb of the hand that held her softly stroke her. It was stroking the side of her breast. Mary decided it was just an absent-minded act but it made her think about her son and his recent encounters with naked women.

123456...8