Mary, Maid To Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,517 Followers

What was a poor, innocent, confused Irish lass to do? She thought what she was doing was wrong, very wrong. But on the other hand she had been taught to obey her betters, to serve them as well as she could and to make herself as good a maid at this job as was possible. She had no choice really so did what he demanded and began to lick and suck tentatively at his sour tasting appendage. But when he had had enough of her oral ministrations and got off her to guide her legs wide apart she got concerned again. And again David Charnley's mood had swung in another direction and he was obviously not willing to entertain any resistance.

"Keep still you stupid Mick! You'll take this in you hairy hole and hard! I'll fuck you how I want, so I will and you'll do nothing but fucking take it, otherwise you'll be back in the fields picking potatoes faster than you can kiss the Blarney stone!"

His sudden outburst froze her again and she just allowed him to pry her thighs wide apart and closely inspect her bush. His voice was back to being aloof and amused.

"Hmmm quite the hairy Mary aren't you? I'm not sure I want to watch myself disappear into that so I think I'll do you from behind today and I want you to make sure to shave that thatch nice and short for future, you'll not be expected to wear any knickers from now on."

Mary gasped at this news as her body was rolled over so that her big breasts were squashed unceremoniously under her. Her skirt had come down a bit with that move but it was nothing for her employer to yank it back up again and glory in the appetising sight of the young maid bum. He gave it a playful spank before easing her thighs apart again, this time from behind. he squirted his middle finger between her bum cheeks and pressed it against the slit of Mary's pussy, prodding it to determine that yes she was actually wet from what they had done so far, just as he had expected her to be. Ok maybe she wasn't flooded but she was definitely aroused, that would make it all the easier for him as he got positioned perfectly behind her and lined the tip of his straining cock with the glistening lips of her hairy pussy.

He eased forward and slid his cock inside Mary, making her moan as she felt it penetrate her and press against the tight walls of her vagina then slowly began to build up a rhythm of screwing her, he had forgotten how much fun doggy style could be. He gripped his fingers into Mary's side and pulled himself deeper with each stroke and enjoyed Mary's pants and moans below him, the maid was enjoying this whether she chose to accept that fact or not, he could feel her become slicker inside as he continued to screw her. All too suddenly Charnley straightened his back and felt his body spasm and his balls tightened and he began to fire his seed deep within the maid's pussy, he groaned and exclaimed as he tried to force out every last drop of cum before falling forwards and lying panting on Mary's back. He was not in the least bit bothered that she had not climaxed, and although she was not quite sure of it Mary did really need to climax, on a purely physical level she had relished being fucked like that more than anything she had done before.

She felt the cum ooze inside her and trickle slowly from her pussy, a sticky trial starting at her upper thighs and felt a deep dissatisfaction that she could not quite understand. The master of the house eventually got up of her and pushed himself to his feet, he neatly pulled his trousers up and straightened his tie as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"You'll do well to heed my words Mary. I can see you could be a real asset at Charnley Hall, if you stick in and word hard and learn the value of keeping your mouth shut, if you know what I mean."

Mary struggled off the bed and flattened her maid's outfit back into looking at least halfway respectable and nodded obediently at him.

Then as he turned to leave the room he called conspiratorially over his shoulder.

"And you remember to keep this to yourself, I'll have need of your body from time to time and you'll do well to remember that what we do is for us and us alone, so no gossiping with cook! And remember to shave that pussy, it's just far too hairy for my tastes!"

Mary nodded and fussed about at the bottom of the bed to smooth it out from their encounter as the master strode purposefully from his bedroom.

Neither he nor Mary noticed Culver the butler standing at the far end of the hall where he had retreated to after listening at the door when it became clear Charnley was about to exit the room. As Charnley marched off in the opposite direction down the hall Culver gave a wicked smile to himself, he had known this new girl would be easy meat and could not wait for his turn.

And none of them knew that in the bedroom connected and adjacent to the masters bedroom his wife Penelope had watched the whole thing through the slightly ajar door and she was already planning her own 'housework' for the new maid....

*

NEXT:

Mary meets the mistress of the house

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,517 Followers
12