Mary, Mary Quite Contrary!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucked her hips wildly as both men rammed their cocks into her, penetrating her, violating her and her whole body stiffened in orgasm. The men sank themselves into her and filled her with their sperm. When they withdrew, her holes gaped and ran with cum. Two more men took their places and then two more again. Eighteen pairs of men fucked my wife this way Others who'd already done her in the cunt, wanked into her mouth and over her body, and all the while she shouted at them for more.

"Oh yes. Split me open with your fat cocks. I want to be your whore!"

After seven hours it was over. Forty seven men had fucked my wife a total of 91 times before they finally loosened the ropes and let her gently to the floor. Her labia were puffy and sore and her red inner lips hung out having been stretched and dragged by so many monster cocks. As she moved her legs together for the first time in seven hours, the spunk in her squirted out onto the floor between her thighs.

She looked exhausted, but as she clambered onto her knees, Simon appeared behind her and pushed her forwards onto her elbows. He took hold of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart before sinking the full length of his cock into her from behind. He looked at the camera.

"Mary likes it rough you know. I used to fuck her three times a night like this when she was young and she's even better now than she was then. She likes sharing. I hope you do because you'll never be enough for her now she's done this." and as he slammed into her I heard his huge balls slap against her clitoris. Pushing her down onto the carpet he fucked her so hard that with each thrust she was lifted and moved across the floor.

Mary moaned "Oh yes, oh god, I'm coming again. You're fucking splitting me in two. Oh, it's so good!" and he came into her for the last time. He moved off her and for five minutes she lay still.

Mary finally stood. Her bald cunt area was red and she was covered in sperm. The belt and wrist and ankle straps were still fastened to her. She looked at the camera.

"I hope you're still there." and paused. "They've gone now. There's only me left. It's 2.30 in the morning. I'm going to clean myself up now and come home if you'll still have me. I'm sorry if I've hurt you, but it was something I had to do and I wouldn't do it behind your back. If you don't want me back, I understand and leave. I'll be home in two hours."

Three months later Mary and I are still together. I recorded the whole of her evening on DVD and we have watched it together and as we make love she describes what it was like to have so many big men pleasuring themselves in her. We are still happy with each other, but I can't get her to promise that it won't happen again!

12