Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary's plan continues.
1.7k words
4.51
37.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc55
jlc55
7 Followers

This is Chapter 3 of Mary, Mary Quite Contrary. If you'd like to catch up it would be advisable as these chapters are not stand alone. Comments good or bad are always welcome. Enjoy

John was not happy over the next few days since Mary would not give him any pussy. He was practically begging her for sex but she tortured him by withholding sex from him. She wanted him so horny he couldn't see straight. She had, of course, been visiting Robin every day and had discovered that Robin was a submissive and liked to be made to all sorts of nasty things and have them done to her.

It also pleased Mary to no end that Robin had revealed that her mother was the dominant one and that excited Mary even more to think that she was going to make her mother a little slut just like she had done with Robin. Robin was now very much her slut and Mary had treated her to fisting sessions. Robin could not yet take both Mary's fists but that was just a matter of time. Robin loved being peed on and having candle wax dribbled all over her body. Mary had never before gotten involved in the little BDSM games Robin liked but as she discovered these things in Robin she also discovered that she was a Domme and loved nothing more than reducing Robin to a whimpering pile of flesh so exhausted from her sexual use she could barely breathe.

She had also discovered the joys of water sports as she used Robin for her sexual pleasure. Not only peeing all over Robin's naked, sweaty, well fucked body after she was finished with her but she discovered that feeling the warmth of Robin's piss flowing over her tits and cunt was a huge turn on and she had even tasted some of the salty liquid. She had made Robin take her to an adult store where she had Robin purchase a few items that she had begun to use on the little redheaded slut. A strap on cock, cotton ropes, handcuffs and an assortment of floggers and clamps.

Robin had proven to enjoy some pain with her sex and even Mary liked the nipple clamps so much she was considering getting her nipple pierced. Robin had confessed that she wanted her nipples as well as her clit hood pierced and Mary promised her that after they had fucked her mom and made her Mary's newest little slut that she would be allowed to get all her body parts pierced as a reward for helping make her mother a fuck toy.

It seemed to Mary that Saturday would never come and it was hard to believe that only a week had passed since she entered Robin's back door and fucked the little bitch right then and there. It also seemed impossible that in a short week she had discovered within herself a dominant psyche that she had never known could even exist at all let alone within herself. But god, it was thrilling to be in control of another person to the point where she could do anything she wanted to the other and have them beg for more. To be able to simply order a person to do something and have it done without question was a huge turn on. Mary found herself getting wet anytime she thought about tying Robin to the bed and practically raping the little whore.

Now she just had to be patient a few more hours and her mother would be the one tied to the bed and have Mary's big girl cock fucking the pussy she came from. But really Mary hadn't decided if she was going to fuck her mom tonight or just secretly film Robin's last time alone with her mom. This idea had popped into her head as she became more confident in her dominance over Robin. Mary smiled as she thought of the scene where Mary popped in the video tape of her mom and Robin fucking and Mary blackmailing her mom into crawling over to her and licking and eating her daughter's cunt like a good little bitch.

Mary lay back on her bed and spread her legs. Her hands found her clit immediately and began to abuse it firmly. So intense were the feeling that she didn't hear John sneak into her room. With her eyes closed and so intent on cumming she was completely unaware he was in the room until he jumped quickly on the bed and pushed his big cock into her open cunt and began to fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

Her eyes shot open and John was grinning as he humped her like a whore. Moaning as she couldn't resist the feeling of his firm cock pounding into her from the first stroke she wrapped her legs around his hips and began to jerk him deeper into her boiling hot cunt. She would make him pay for raping her like this but dam she needed some cock right now. She grinned as the thought of making him a boy toy flashed through her mind and with the opportunity of fucking both the hot little redheaded bitch next door and his mom as well Mary was sure he'd do anything she wanted him to. Hell he'd practically do that now just to get her pussy.

"Fuck me you little prick." She hissed. "You'll pay for doing this but right now just FUCK ME."

They both froze as their mom's voice drifted up from downstairs. "Guys? Is everything alright?"

John started to stop fucking her but she dug her nails into his back and hissed. "Don't you dare stop you little fucking prick. Fuck me hard. If you're a good boy and shoot my cunt full of your hot sticky cum I'll give you a real treat soon enough. Now fuck my cunt you little bastard."

John didn't know where this had come from but he wasn't going to complain. His cock was in his favorite pussy and Mary was begging him for his cum. Nothing else mattered as he pumped his cock into his sister's sweet pussy. He couldn't stop if he wanted to even if mom were to walk in right at this very moment. Of course if she did John wouldn't really mind because he had wanted to fuck his mom for such a long time. He knew he'd never get the chance but as he thought about her entering as he fucked Mary senseless and joining them on the bed he flooded Mary's hot cunt with his incestuous seed.

"God damned you John." She began to hit and claw at him. "You know you're not supposed to cum inside me. You fucking idiot. Get the fuck off me you asshole. You better hope I don't get pregnant. Fuck you asshole. We had a deal. No cumming in my pussy."

"I am sorry sis. It just surprised me. I couldn't help it." John stammered.

"Well you'll be sorry if I get preggers. Damn it John. That'll be the last time you get my pussy for a month. You better hope Becky is still willing to fuck you. Cause you won't be getting anymore of mine."

"Guys?" Mom's voice sounded like she was at the top of the stairs.

John pulled up his pants and went through the closet just as a knock sounded on Mary's door. "May I come in?" mom asked.

"God," Mary thought the room smells like sex and she's sure to notice. "Just a minute Mom I am finishing a letter to my pen pal in Iraq. Why don't you fix us a glass of tea and I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay honey. Are you sure you're alright?

"Sure Mom just perfect. I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay honey."

Whew, Mary thought as she heard the stairs creak as mom went down to the kitchen. That was close. She went to the bathroom and douched just to try to wash as much of John's sperm out as she could. She was furious. She didn't use protection yet and they used the cycle method to try their best to not get pregnant.

She pulled on some shorts and a tee and hurried down stairs. The thoughts of what was going to happen tonight chased the furious thoughts from her head and made her pussy begin to ache again. Her pussy never seemed to dry here lately. With Robin's sweet pussy, John's cock and the thoughts of soon having her mother's sweet pussy she was in almost a constant state of arousal. She had to admit even though John had practically raped her she needed his cock. She loved his cock even if he had shot his wad into her without warning.

Her mom was just pouring some iced tea as she entered the kitchen and her heart began to pound. Her mom had on a silk robe and it was obvious she was getting ready to go out. Mary licked her lips as her thoughts turned to what her mother had in store for her tonight and she had no inkling of the depravity in which she was about to enter. Mary could feel her pussy dampen as those thoughts ran through her mind.

"Mary, are you listening to me?" Her mom's voice broke her thought train.

"Oh, yea, mom." Mary smiled. I was just thinking how nice you looked."

"Why thank you sweetie. I was just saying that I am a bit nervous about going out tonight. Robin has tickets to the ballet and I've never been before so I am a bit nervous."

"Relax mom, it'll be a lot of fun and I know Robin is looking forward to having you all to herself tonight."

A look of surprise ram across Bethany Colbert's face before her composure returned. "Well I am just happy she asked me to go with her. I haven't been out in a month of Sundays and I need a night out."

"I know and I am glad you have the chance." She turned to face her mom letting her legs part just to gauge mom's reaction. A momentary glance at her crotch was all her Mom afforded her and she smiled to herself. If only her mother knew what was going to happen tonight.

jlc55
jlc55
7 Followers