Mary on the Road Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary continues her trip home.
741 words
4.24
17.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

She looked back and saw the two of them looking. They looked like they were waiting for her to come back. "They don't expect me to come crawling back to make the deal? Do they really expect me to do this?" She thought to herself.

She then found herself walking back. She didn't completely want to, but something about walking around topless here sounded almost fun.

"Hey back to make the deal?" Jenny asked.

"Would it be possible to do the deal, but instead I can wear the shirt, just have it unbuttoned, and I'll even roll the skirt up a bit." Mary tried to bargain.

"That wouldn't be much different from before, and who said we were testing you. You do owe us some clothing." Julie explained.

"I guess, I'm sorry about that." Mary said. She was now starting to feel a little ashamed. She then started to unbutton the shirt she was wearing.

"Hey it's ok, don't worry, we'll be even now, we aren't mad, we understand." Jenny said trying to console her.

Mary got the buttons done and now was slowly slipping it off. She soon had the shirt down around her wrists, and it was fully revealing her breasts. She took it off and handed it to Julie. She was quick to use both arms immediately after to cover up her exposed breasts.

"Well, nice to know you can make a deal, now give me the panties." Julie said holding out her hand for the panties.

"Figured I wouldn't be allowed the skirt first," Mary said with a sigh. She took one hand and tried to slide the panties down. They only go to her knees and got tangled up. She had to expose her breasts fully to get them off her legs.

She then handed it to Julie and quickly grabbed the skirt. She put it on as fast as she could and went back to covering her breasts.

"See not too bad, now I guess we should head back." Jenny said walking off. Julie and Mary followed.

Mary was on edge now. It was just getting later in the day, and unlike before, if she would be seen, she would be seen in her state of undress. She didn't feel comfortable, she felt scared. She now though, did feel more excited than before.

The risk was driving her mind crazy. She was scared, excited, curious, and horny. She didn't want to admit it, but she could feel her hard nipples under her arm. She knew she liked this, but at the same time hated it.

She didn't know if she wanted to do this. Was she doing this to make her friends happy? Was she doing this for fun? Was there a good reason for this? Thinking about all this, and what had already happened, she could feel a bit of wetness between her legs as she walked.

She was pretty distracted, she couldn't recall if Jenny and Julie had been talking at all. She reminded herself she had to pay attention, she couldn't loose track of where she was.

She walked on with them, with no signs of any other people. She was almost tempted to drop her arms, but she didn't feel she should.

They were approaching a corner, but Mary saw something. She looked across to where it lead, and saw two girls talking to each other. She panicked. They weren't moving, but she would have to walk past the two of them.

"Guys, um those girls there, we can't have them see me."

"Oh don't be worried, they look like they would be cool with it." Jenny said.

"I'm sure we could just explain to them you lost a bet." Julie offered.

"I could use the shirt actually." Mary said.

"You sure you want to end the fun." Julie joked.

Mary saw the shirt in Julie's hand still. She quickly grabbed it and started to put it on.

"Fine, you can have it, if you aren't ready then."

"Oh and it was just about to get good too."

"Sorry." Mary said quietly. She felt bad she was letting them down, but she couldn't just flaunt her nude chest in front of these girls. She got the shirt buttoned up and they reached the corner.

The two girls paid no attention to them as they passed. Mary couldn't help but think what may have happened if she had done it topless.

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers