Mary on the Road Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary continues her trip home.
1.1k words
4.31
18.7k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers

Not much happened after that, they reached the car and drove off. They talked about stuff, and about the whole adventure. Mary still felt bad about what she had done.

"Guys, you aren't mad for what I did, you know, Putting the shirt back on." Mary confessed. She did feel bad for not going through with it the whole way.

"It's fine; you are new to this stuff." Jenny said.

"I still feel I should make it up to you guys." Mary explained

"Well it's not for us, this is for you."

"Well I want to make it up to myself then." Mary said. She was actually wanting to do something more. She almost wished she had walked past those girls topless, almost though. "I just don't want to expose my breasts."

"Well then, I think I have an idea." Jenny said. "You guys up for some food?"

"Yeah, sure, but, what about the idea", Mary asked.

"You don't want to expose your chest, well how about your booty, a mooning!" Jenny told her.

"That sounds great. Let me guess, the good old moon the drive through guy."

"Yep, so how does it sound Mary? Are you up for this? This might just finish off your hunger for today."

"I guess I'll try it. So how does this work though?" Mary said. She wasn't 100% sure she wanted to do this, but she did want to do it.

"Well what we do is order our food. We pay and get the food. What you do though is this. Before we leave, you turn around and stick you butt against the window, mooning them. All you have to do is lift up your skirt. Before they can do anything we are driving off. No real risk." Julie finished explaining.

"Ok, I can do this I guess. Let me see if I can actually do this though." Mary said.

She unbuckled her seat belt and she got onto the seat, kneeling and facing away from her window. She then lifted her skirt and pressed her butt against the window. "Did I do ok?"

"Well I'd say you should do it a little faster, but that looks good to me." Julie said as Mary sat back down.

"We have a place coming up soon, anything you guys want to eat specifically."

"Oh get me anything to drink, and two burgers." Julie told her.

"I'll have some fries, a shake, and a salad I guess." Mary let her know. She wasn't quite hungry anymore; she was getting butterflies in her stomach. She was going back to being scared, but the closer they got, the more excited she got too.

They pulled up and there were a few other cars in line. Jenny gave the orders and started going. "Now don't go chickening out, we aren't going to go to a different place just because you froze up." Jenny warned Mary.

They soon approached the window and some guy took the money for the food. He returned with change and the drinks. Mary now had to get ready, she would have to do it fast, she knew.

She pulled her knees to her chest and placed her feet on the seat so she could quickly turn. She had one hand on the back of her skirt so she could pull it up.

"That is your meal, have a good day." The guy said.

Mary knew this was her time, and she quickly turned into her kneeling position and pulled the skirt up. In a rush she quickly pushed her butt right against the window. She could hear the guy shout in surprise.

"You too," Jenny said as she pulled away. Mary was in so much shock from what she had done she didn't move right away. She slowly moved her butt off the window and put her skirt down. Jenny drove back onto the road and they got their food.

"Did I do well?" Mary asked, still out of breath a bit.

"Yeah you did, you showed a lot more than we thought you would." Julie said turning her head to look back at Mary.

"It wasn't too bad, it was only my butt. As you guys said, it's just a basic mooning." Mary said, getting a little embarrassed by all the praise, but her pride was going up a bit too.

"That wasn't just a basic mooning, but I guess you didn't notice, did you." Julie said.

Mary just looked at her in confusion.

"Look at the window." Julie said.

Mary did so and didn't see anything right away, and then she gasped. There was a slight wet spot on the window.

"You see now. When you pressed your butt against the window, you must have pressed too much, or bent too much, because that obviously allowed your pussy to make contact with the window. That means you didn't show off only your butt, but also your little wet slit, you naughty girl." Julie finished explaining.

"Wow, I didn't notice that, good eye Julie. Good job to you too Mary, even though it would seem by accident." Jenny congratulated Mary.

Mary was just shocked and didn't know what to think. She now again felt shame, for what she did, and the fact that they knew she had grown aroused. Julie handed Mary a napkin and Mary cleaned up the wet spot.

The rest of the trip home was pretty quiet. Jenny and Julie talked to each other, but Mary had mixed emotions. She had such an amazing day today. She didn't know what to think about it. All she could think about was the events of the day and all her feelings.

She was able to almost relive each thing in her mind: the run back to the cabin naked; the waiting in front of the car; the walk on the path in a short skirt and the blouse with few buttons; the whole getting stuck in the door way; the topless walk; and the flashing. Every one of them seemed amazing, risky, scary, embarrassing, and exciting.

She now was very wet, and needed a release. She hadn't gotten any all day.

They soon arrived in their home town. They decided to drop Mary off first. They stopped at her place. Mary's parents weren't home so they helped her unpack her stuff. They each gave her a hug and reminded her that she did well.

"The summer isn't over, we will be sure to have more fun." Julie told her.

"Yeah, you still have a ways to go." Jenny added.

"I figured you'd say that, thanks though. It was fun." Mary said, trailing off in thought.

The two of them left and she was left to herself. She quickly went straight to her room, to rethink the day again and again, and to handle some other needs.

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers