Mary Peters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice trailed off as she suddenly seemed to realise what she was about to say. She paused for a moment then finished her sentence by saying:

'Maybe you would prefer to stop the night here, Mary? I have a spare bedroom and as you're all nice and cosy in there' – she indicated her own large bed – 'then I can sleep next door.'

Mary snuggled back down under the warm duvet a little and was glad that she didn't have to get up; that the responsibility for getting home had been taken from her. She absent mindedley and secretly stroked her clitoris again and this made her give an invoulantary 'oh!' of pleasure.

Mrs. Brown stood up and walked towards the bed. She was concerned that the young woman may be feeling ill again and she put a hand on her shoulder by way of offering her comfort. Mary moaned again.

'Are you alright, Mary?' Said Mrs. Brown 'Are you feeling ill again?'

In answer, Mary reached up with boldly both hands and took hold of the top edge of the duvet. She took a deep breath, then pulled it smartly down so that her semi-naked body was exposed to Mrs. Brown's eyes from her mid-thigh region, up over her pronounced – and now quite moist – young mound, up across her taught, muscular stomach, over her heaving, nylon clad breasts and up to her pretty young face.

For a few moments, neither woman moved. Mary was becoming quite tense! Scared that the older woman was about to go ballistic at her and that she was about to be thrown out on her ear, She reached down to retrieve the duvet and cover her semi-naked body. In an instant, Mrs. Brown reached down and grabbed both of Mary's arms and stopped her from covering herself. Her grip was strong – though not painful – and Mary could see the fires of lust burning brightly in the older woman's eyes.

The next moment, Mary felt her teacher's mouth pressed against her own. A moist and experienced tongue entered her mouth, searching wildly, urgently for Mary's own tongue, so that they may dance wildly together in the young woman's mouth.

Mary felt one of the teacher's hands relax its grip on her wrist and a second later, she felt the welcome pressure of the same hand – its palm flat, its fingers cupped, as it slid over her left breast and made small circles around the heaving flesh of her young breast; squeezing now, massaging now, seeking only to arouse! Her nipple hardened at once and the tongues in her mouth danced ever harder.........

Mrs. Brown broke off the kiss. 'Oh Mary!' She half sighed 'Oh Mary – your tits are so beautiful, so firm, so....pure!' She squeezed both of Mary's breasts through the bra cups for a few moments then reached around urgently under Mary for her bra clasp. Mary sensed her need, she wanted to help her new lover in any way that she could and so she arched her back to give her lover easier access. In a moment, the clasp was released and Mrs. Brown pulled the shoulder straps forward over Mary's arms. She flung the flimsy garment to one side and, without waiting a moment longer, she began to suck and lick urgently on Mary's firm, erect nipples.

First one and then the other came in for its share of arousal. Mrs. Brown took each nipple into her mouth in its turn and sucked on it. She ran her tongue over the sensitive buds then gently stimulated each one with her perfect, white teeth.

Mary sighed loudly as this obviously experienced woman gave her pleasure that she'd never experienced before. She gave little gasps and cried out 'Oh, Mrs. Brown! Oh, my God! Oh, that's so good! Don't stop – please, don't stop!' Her voice trailed off and she could feel her love juice beginning to well up inside her vagina. She raised her knees and let her thighs fall apart – inviting her lover to touch her there – she was gagging for her lovers touch. She was very close to coming and she wanted her new lover to take her there. She arched her back and cried out in a mixture of lust and impatience:

'Mrs. Brown! Please, finger my cunt, suck me there - please! Make me cum! Oh my God – I'm so close! Please, make me cummmmmm!'

Mrs. Brown paused for a moment, she got up off the edge of the bed and stood back. She looked at Mary, lying there on her bed, so obviously close to orgasm and crying out for her – the teacher, in more than one sense of the word – to take her over the top. She enjoyed this feeling of power, it made her feel in control – and she liked being in control!

She placed her mouth over Mary's once more and, as she did so, her right hand sought out Mary's sopping wet pussy. She pulled the soaking material of Mary's panties to one side. She felt the thick rubbery outer lips of the young woman's vagina, so moist with desire. She prised them expertly, gently apart and then - with an almost violent motion - she bunched her fingers together and thrust three of them deep into Mary's gushing pussy! The young woman cried out with pleasure 'Oh, my God! Thats it, that's it – fuck my pussy! Make me cum! Make me.............'

Her voice trailed off and after only a few thrusts from her teacher's hand – and with her mouth still covered by the older woman's passionately kissing mouth – Mary finally found release! Her vagina spasmed violently. She felt yet more love juice seep from her already well lubricated sex centre and then she was falling, darkness was closing in and then – she passed out!

When Mary opened her eyes it was dark. Well, in truth, there was a bit of light coming in to the room through the partly open curtains. Starlight mainly Mary figured. She lay there for a while, her mind a whirl. She felt better than she could ever remember feeling at any other time in her life. She gave a contented sigh.

For a moment, she thought that maybe she had been dreaming; that maybe she had dreamt that she had been made love to by her strict old teacher and that maybe it had been her imagination working overtime. But then she remembered the wine and all the other things that had happened. She could taste her teacher's tongue, smell her perfume - then she felt the stickiness between her thighs and the tenderness of her so recently used nipples andKNEW that it had been for real.

Mary suddenly sensed, rather than felt someone lying by her side. She looked to her left and there, looking back at her, was her new lover. She smiled, unsure what to do for a few moments and the teacher smiled back..........

12