Mary Read

Story Info
A young man learns a pirate's life may be for him.
1.8k words
4.1
35.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to slowly. It was like swimming up out of a black cloudy pool towards the surface. My head pounded and my body was sore all over. It was dark, but the rocking, creak of the rigging, and slap of the sea told me I was in the bilges of a ship. The stench of humanity, rot, and spoiled meat assailed my nostrils. Rats scurried about in the darkness.

I remembered now: the ship on the horizon; the sea chase; the black flag with a skull and crossed sabers, and the one shot that took out our mast, dropping the gaff on me. That is the last I remember. I must be on the pirate ship. My ship must be lost. I drift back into unconsciousness not mourning the loss of a crew that shanghaied me for a year at sea.

I awake coughing and sputtering, reacting to a bucket of frigid, fetid seawater thrown in my face. I am roughly drug up a ladder and onto the pitching deck. The sun blinds me as I am thrown down to the deck. My head still throbbed and I squint up at the man looming over me.

His boot came forward and lifted my head up, "So, what have we here? What is your name son and where do ye hail from?"

I lift my head free from his boot and answer, "My name is Gillem McDonald and I'm from Charleston, South Carolina."

"Well Gillem, your captain should have known that I rule in these waters. Any tavern keeper and publican in the area can tell ye that. Your captain was foolish. If he'd hove to when we came in sight he'd be alive today. He'd be poorer, but alive. He chose poorly."

I seethe, but I am in no condition to stand up, much less stand up to this pirate. I know he is Calico Jack Rackham. He and his band of cutthroats have raided the Bahamas and East Coast of America for months now. They have been raiding cargo and fishing vessels for crew, food, and treasure.

"Now what shall we do with you boy? I give ye a choice. Join me crew or swim with the fishes."

A short man comes up beside the captain. A brace of pistols protrudes from his belt. "Captain, why don't you let me have him? I can think of several uses for a pretty young fella like him."

The captain and crew burst into laughter.

"I just bet ye can. If you want him, I give him to ye. Get him well enough to climb the rigging or it's over the side with him"

The look of horror on my face brought peals of laughter from the crew. I am roughly dragged below and shoved into a small cabin on the port side of the ship. I am still too groggy to be able to defend myself from whatever this heathen pirate has in mind. My mind floods with stories I've heard of pirates' abuse of prisoners, male and female. I resolve to fight back whatever way I can.

I hear footsteps in the companionway and the door opens slowly. I brace my self to do what I can in my defense. The door opens and a pistol precedes the short pirate into the cabin.

"Be very careful me young friend. It won't bother me a wit to kill you if you cause me any problem at all. No one on this ship will mourn your passing."

I look down the barrel of the flintlock pistol and resign myself to my fate. The pirate uncocks the pistol and sets it on the bunk in the corner of the room. The man walks over and takes my face in his hand and turns my head back and forth.

"My, but ye are a pretty one."

I recoil at the touch of his calloused hands.

Don't be flinching away from me boyo. There are worse fates on this ship than keeping me company. If it weren't for me you'd be tied over one of the hammocks in crew's quarters being corn holed by the off watch. I don't think you'll find me company all that bad in comparison."

He picks up the pistol and says, "Stand up boyo. Let me get a good look at you."

I stand as best I can. I hold the overhead beams to keep from falling. I brace myself for whatever is coming. I despair at my reduced capabilities to defend myself.

He cocks the pistol and says, "Take off your shirt, boyo."

I stare at the barrel of the pistol and slowly pulled my shirt over my head.

He waves the pistol at me and sneers, "Now drop your drawers and be quick about it."

I steel myself as best I can and undo the rope around my waist. My loose pants drop to the deck. I wear no undergarments and my limp cock springs out a good five inches from my body. I try to cover my nakedness with my hands, but I need one hand to steady myself on the overhead beams from the rocking of the ship. I am somewhat ineffective at ensuring my modesty.

He smiles an evil smile and says, "Nice, very nice, now step out of your pants and let me look at you."

I kick my pants off my ankles and stand there. Shame wells up inside me. There is nothing I can do for myself.

"Turn around boyo, Put your hands against the bulkhead."

I put my hands against the bulkhead and wait, dreading what is to come. I hear him shedding his clothes and brace myself for the coming rape. I feel his hands run up my ass and my back. I shiver in revulsion. His body presses into mine and I notice something not quite right. Something, some things pressed softly into my back. A hand reaches around and strokes my cock.

I am pulled around by my cock to face my tormentor. What I see confounds me. An overwhelming sense of relief washes over me and I grow weak in the knees. I see breasts, soft pillowy breasts and a smiling face. My strength gives way. I drop to my knees, fall forward, and bury my face in the soft belly of a woman.

She has full pendulous breasts and slender legs. Her face, wearing a smile, is quite pleasant. I feel a stirring for her. My savior is a woman. I can't believe my fortune. My tormentor is a woman in man's clothes. I weep.

Her hands reach down and lift my chin, "Now boyo, make good use of your hands and tongue and cock. I'm Mary Read, one of two women on this crew. Please me."

I sob silently.

"Now, now, none of that. Come with me."

She leads me gently to her bunk and sits back, spreading her legs. She points between her legs. "Now kneel down and put your face here."

She pulls my head into her crotch. I gingerly approach her, being somewhat inexperienced and unaware of what to do. I shake, partly from my injuries and partly from nervousness.

She grabs my hair and leads my head into her crotch. She spreads her legs wider and her lips open in front of me. Not really knowing what to do, I lick up one side and down the other. She bucks, gasps, and pulls my head in closer. My mouth closes over her womanhood and I lick and suck on her. She moans and tugs more incessantly on my hair.

I lick back and forth on her pussy. She moans louder. Her pussy becomes wetter and wetter. She pulls up on my hair and forces me to my feet. Her hands reach for my stiffening cock. She grabs it roughly, strokes it a few times, and her mouth descends on me.

She licks and sucks me until I am hard and pulls me down on her bunk on my back. She quickly straddles me and guides my cock into her warm wet hole. She thrusts down on me hard stretching the skin on my cock. It hurts and I lift up. She took this as excitement and slams down harder. It causes me intense pain. I yelp.

She bucks harder on me. Her lubrication works around my shaft and the going finally gets easier. I start to feel pleasure. She bucks up and down on me. Slamming onto my hard cock. She gets louder and louder.

I feel my own excitement rise. My orgasm approaches. The next thing I know is her hand grasping my hair and pulling my head back to look in her face.

"Don't you dare even think about cumming before me, boyo!"

My excitement recedes. She continues to ride up and down on me. I reach up to fondle her ample breasts. Her free hand covers my left hand and pushes it hard against her breast.

"Pinch them boyo. You don't have to be delicate with me."

I pinch and twist her nipples, softly at first then harder as she responds. Her head lolls back and she lets go if my hair. I start to slam up against her as she slams down.

"That's it boyo. Now your doing it right. Fuck me harder."

I grab her hips and pull her down hard on my cock. I lift up, taking her with me, and roll over so she is on the bottom. I bend down and suck her nipple into my mouth and bite down hard. I pull back and slam hard into her. She grunts then moans, gasping as I hit bottom. I build a rhythm as I slam harder and harder into her.

She screams as I slam harder and harder into her, "Oh God yes, that's the way to do it boyo! Give it to me good!"

Her legs wrap around my waist and her arms cling to my back as she arches her back in orgasm. She screams in my ear and moans as I continue to ram into her.

"Oh fuck yes, don't stop!"

I keep pumping into her, feeling my own orgasm coming on. I feel my balls start to tingle. My cock seems to grow harder and longer. In one more set of massive thrusts, I cum. I pump load after load of hot cum into her. Her nails rake across my back. She screams in my ear.

We both go limp and collapse on the bunk. We lay there catching our breath and feeling the afterglow of our sex. I gently stroke my hand across her breasts.

She runs her fingers through my hair, grabs a handful, pulls my head back gently, smiles, and says, "Now all ye have to do is please Anne Bonny as well as ye pleased me and you can join the crew.