Mary Sue in Slut Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in a long time, I saw her smile. As much as I like puttin' these girls through hell first to get what I want, she did look pretty when she was smiling.

"You could do that for me?," she asked hopefully.

"Now, don't get ahead of yourself. I ain't your lawyer yet. I told you I'd need you to put in work for me, if you don't have the cash for my retainer. I'll need to see you a couple of hours after school."

We drove for another hour or so, mostly in silence, though I occasionally managed to come up with a way to make a few "probing" questions sound like legal ones. I found out that she wasn't seeing Cody, that she had never had an orgasm before, and that she had only watched porn a few times before, when Cody showed her videos of blowjobs so that she would do a better job sucking his cock.

Once we got back to my office, it was almost getting dark. I figured I only had a few hours before she needed to get back home and that she was primed and ready. It was time to finally make my move.

"Miss Cummings, before I have you sign your work contract, I want to make a few things clear to you. This is real important, and I want you to remember that the alternative to my offer is what you saw today."

She nodded her head. I took one last moment to drink her in. Her long, silky brown hair, cascading down over her narrow shoulders. Her small but perky tits, covered by a thin cotton blouse, standing out from a flat, toned stomach. The long legs that I'd soon be spreading wide to make room for myself. That cherry little mouth I'd make moan and scream. I took a couple of steps towards her, forcing her to crane her neck upwards towards me. Then I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Mary Sue, you're not really trained for working in a legal office. What I need from you is something you're naturally made for, something I know you're good at."

I took my hands from her shoulders. With one hand I held her chin up to look straight into my eyes. With the other, I unzipped by pants and pulled my stiff dick out.

"Don't worry," I told her, "if you do right by me, I won't call the law on you."

She looked confused until I returned my hands to her shoulders and effortlessly pushed her to her knees. My cock grazed against the side of her face as she descended. Once she was down where she belonged, I moved her head up to look at me as I'd done before.

"You're gonna suck it for now, and we're gonna have even more fun later. Nobody's ever gonna know about it, and if you're a real good girl, I'll even make you cum for the first time."

She looked for a second like she might start to cry. The pouty little look was damn adorable and only made me want to shove my dick into her gullet even more.

"Please Mr. Whalley," she said, "I'm not a slut. Don't make me do this."

I smiled down at her.

"Oh, honey, I know you're not a slut--at least not out in the street. But in here, you are gonna be my slut. I ain't makin' you do nothin'. You can leave right now and end up like that girl today. Or you can do what you're supposed to do, like a real woman should. Don't let my cock get soft, now. Get to suckin' it."

Mary Sue hesitated for a moment before bringin' her soft, pillowy lips to the head of my cock. I expected her to be tentative, but after swirling her tongue over the head and licking up and down my shaft a few times, she proceeded to try jam my rod as far down her throat as possible. It was clear the girl had learned to give head by watching a bunch of porno sword swallowers and imitating them. I gave thanks to Cody's training and enjoyed her efforts to inhale my johnson.

Thick ropes of spit connected her mouth to my cock whenever she drew back for breath. It was damn hot to see such a small girl take my thick, meaty cock so far into her throat. What I lacked in academic achievement, I make up for downstairs, and yet the little slut just kept going further and further, until she finally bottomed out, her nose pressed into my crotch fully. Feeling her throat ripple and flex against my member was a new kind of good feeling. She hastily withdrew my dick, breathing heavy like a diver coming up for air.

"I...didn't....think...I...could...do...it," she said, panting and gasping.

I didn't want her to get too comfortable, talkin' when she should be suckin', so I thrust back in. I'm not kiddin': I've heard of girls who can deep throat before, but it was a damn shock to find one, and she turns out to be the preacher's girl. I got a good handful of her hair, and when she'd get her lips down to the base of my dick, I'd just grind her face as fast as I could until she had to pull back, gasping for breath and in tears.

After a while, I got tired of standing, so I led her over to my office chair and sat down. She knelt between my legs and soon was back bobbing her head up and down my pole again. It was harder now for her to get my cock all the way down her throat, but it didn't stop her from trying.

I got the sense that she thought this was just what blowjobs were: a girl trying to bore a hole out the back of her head with a cock. Most of the time, being a virgin only made a girl tentative handling a dick. This girl had just enough information and experience to give great head without ever knowing that she could do an easier, half-ass job and still get away with it. She was perfect.

"Suck on my balls while you jerk me off," I growled.

I wanted to see her pretty little face covered in cum. She complied, and I got to experience the pure joy that comes from feeling your nuts bathed in a warm, wet mouth. Her little hand was pumping furiously up and down my thick, slippery cock, her pretty, painted fingernails a blur of motion.

In this position, I could look down right into her eyes. She didn't look afraid anymore--she looked into it.

"Stroke me off onto that pretty face of yours," I commanded. "I want to paint you white."

She complied unquestioningly, and I rewarded her with a heavy, slimy blast of cum onto the bridge of her nose. My cock continued to fire off shot afer shot of goo onto her delicate features, covering her eyelids and cheeks until one final spurt remained on the tip of my dick. I moved it to her lips, so that she could taste me, and she stuck her tongue out to accept the remnants of my seed.

"Use your fingers to shovel my load into your mouth," I ordered.

Again, I got no resistance from the girl, as she dutifully obeyed and used her fingers like a squeegee to slide the heavy loads stuck to her face into her greedy little mouth. Once I was satisfied with her progress, I stroked her hair a bit. God, she looked good down there on the floor.

"I got a washroom if you want to get that cum off your face," I told her.

She thanked me and disappeared for a minute. I knew I wanted to fuck her next. I'd only need a few minutes to recharge. But which hole? There was something to be said for either one. Fucking a virgin pussy is one of a man's greatest honors, of course. On the other hand, the old saying about anal's true, too: It's hotter, tighter, and more degrading for the girl. Deciding which one to fuck was one of those good kinds of problems.

Once Mary Sue returned, I motioned for her to come over.

"Girl, I need to tell you a few things you missed this time. I know you're pretty new at this, and I'm sure your momma ain't gonna explain it to you, so listen up. First, you always gotta clean a man's cock when you make him cum. It's just good manners. Second, a good girl needs to say 'thank you' when she receives a man's seed, no exceptions. Last thing: I don't want head from a plastic fuck-doll. You ain't a plastic fuck-doll, are ya honey?"

I remember her looking down at my feet and answering with a mumbled response.

"No, Sir. I ain't a...I ain't one of them."

"Good. That means talking to me. I wanna know how happy you are to suck my cock, how much you're looking forward to slurping down my cum, how great my balls taste in your mouth. You got me?"

She looked up.

"Yes, sir."

I looked on at her impatiently. She finally caught on.

"Mr. Whalley, I really liked the taste of your dick and your balls. I...ummmm...hope you liked cumming on my face. Please don't be mad at me anymore. I'll tell you all about how much I want to suck you, whenever you want me to."

I was glad to see my little cum dumpster was so open to criticism. I wondered what her response would be to what I had in mind. Mary Sue was starting to look anxious, when I realized I knew what was next.

"How long for we gotta get you home, girl?"

I already knew the answer; the question was a test. If she said she needed to get home immediately, I knew she was spooked by what was going on and looking for a way out of it. If she told the truth--that we had an hour to go--then I'd know she was game for more.

"My momma said to be back by 7:30, so I guess an hour, sir."

Ha! I always heard that preachers' daughters were sluts, but I think that was when I first figured this little piece of ass out. Mary Sue was a natural-born slut. She just needed a man to tell her what to do, and she'd go along happily for the ride.

"Good. I think it's been long enough, so let's try this again. What do you say?"

She looked confused for a second. Nobody accused her of being a genius, that's for damn sure.

"Can I please give you a blowjob, sir?"

"Yes, you may. First take off those clothes, though. I want to feel you all over this time."

Mary Sue fumblingly stripped off the tight cotton tube skirt and skimpy little shirt she had on. Her tiny tits didn't need a bra, but she had a little camisole underneath and a pair of little bikini-type panties. She didn't make a show of stripping like she was at a titty bar or anything. She just took her underwear off and stood there, arms at her sides.

Her tits were tiny, but on her slender little body they looked perfect. I especially appreciated the way her nipples were standing at attention. I suspected that, however she got herself into this mess, she'd end up enjoyin' how I was gonna use her body. Her snatch had a little patch of hair, but I'd get her to shave all that off soon enough.

She dropped to her knees and took my cock back into her mouth. I got hard again real quick like that, and pretty soon she was back to gagging on my dick as it entered her throat.

Just when I thought I was going to have to start disciplining her, the light switch flipped in her mind, and she started to do what she knew she was supposed to do. After she came up for air, she started doin' like I'd said.

"Mr. Whalley, your cock was so big and so thick in my mouth. I could barely fit it all in," she purred.

It was still obvious that she wasn't really feeling it yet, but she did a good job puttin' on a show. I started running my hands all over her. I stuck my fingers into her mouth to get 'em wet, and when I flicked her clitty for the first time she liked to jump through the ceiling. Squeezing her little tits with one hand, I start strumming her slit, moving up and down, as her lips parted just a bit. Then she didn't need to pretend.

"That feels good," she gasped, like she was surprised. "Don't stop."

I didn't much feel like takin' orders, but in this case, I had a strong feeling, like I wanted her to cum the first time she got her pussy fucked. If I got her good and ready, it'd make everything easier. At that moment, I wished I had better furniture in the office. I'd love to have even a sofa to fuck on, but all I had in my cramped office is a desk and chairs. The "lobby," if you can call it that, was even worse: just some flimsy old plastic chairs and a couple of end tables. I remembered, though, about an old afghan I kept in the closet, a gift from some old bat I'd represented back before I was taking slut court cases full time. I fetched it and spread it out on the ground.

Once I spread it out, I looked up to notice Mary Sue playin' with her pussy, just like I had been doin'. Little squeaks and moans were coming out of her mouth as she seemed to be on the verge of getting herself off. I couldn't have that. I grabbed her arm, almost pulling her to the floor with that one motion.

"That's my job, young lady," I told her. "Lay down on the blanket."

Her eyes went wide. It must have been the first time she realized that this wasn't going to be a blowjob.

"But--you know--I'm tryin' to stay a virgin 'til I get married."

I smiled at her.

"Girl, you done had a couple of boys nut in your asshole. You got a belly full of my cum already. Right now, you're doin' the work but ain't gettin' shit in return. Don't you wanna know what it feels like to cum? Or would you rather get your asshole stretched out again by my big 'ol schlong?"

My legal arguing skills ain't much, but this time they worked.

"Please go easy on me. My friend Tammy says it hurts real bad."

"Well," I told her, "your friend Tammy ain't never got fucked by me, that's why."

Now, the funny thing about it all is that I was wrong--I had fucked her friend Tammy. She'd been one of my first clients, and by the time I got her, "loose" wasn't a strong enough word to describe that girl's cunt. I don't know how a bitch like that could talk about shit hurtin'. She musta fucked half the county by the time I stuck my dick in her, and I damn sure wore a jimmy hat with a whore like that. That's what was great about gettin' virgin pussy--I got to feel Mary Sue's insides without nothing in between us.

I figured she was wet enough with my fingering and I was tired of foreplay, so I got down on top of her and lined up my dick. I know what you're thinkin', but no, I didn't cram the whole thing in at once. I ain't a saint for sure, but I ain't the damn Devil neither. I eased her in nice and good. I could tell she was gettin' filled up, and it probably hurt her a good bit, but she wasn't complainin'.

I thought that I'd have no problem lasting, since this was my second time cumming, but damn, her pussy was like a velvet glove. I pumped her in and out, lettin' my dick almost go all the way back out, before slidin' it in deep again. After just layin' there at first, she got used to me in her, and she started tryin', slow at first, to buck her hips up. I told her she was a good girl, and that she was right where she belonged, and after a minute or two she started just babbling, lettin' it all out.

Some of it was your standard "yes" and "don't stop." But then, out of nowhere, she started thanking me. It was peculiar, for damn sure. I kept poundin' away at her from above, holdin' my weight up to keep from crushing her. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. It wasn't just her tight pussy, either--it was seeing how she was changing right in front of me, giving in to what I was doing to her. While she I fucked her, I started layin' it in real thick, tellin' her how her pussy was made for my dick. She looked me dead in the eyes, and I could tell she believed me. Hell, by the time I was ready to cum, I'd have this girl believin' she was put on this Earth to make my dick wet.

I musta pushed her over the top when I started kissin' her neck and usin' one hand just to tease her nipples. She was almost cryin' when I felt her cunt clamp down on y dick, and then that wave of warm pussy juice that let me know she was cumming. Where she'd been talkin' and moanin' a lot before, though, now she just twisted her face up like she was gonna scream. Nothin' came out.

Right then, I shoulda pulled out and cum all over the bitch. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't stop the feeling in my cock, and I just flooded her with my cum. It felt like I shot a gallon of sticky cream out of my dick. I mean, I really emptied my balls into the girl, and she had this satisfied glow, like a real dumb look of contentment. I'd never seen a girl so happy to get her pussy filled with jizz. I didn't even stop to think about fillin' her up with baby batter 'til it was too late.

Then she said it.

"I love you, Mr. Whalley. I hope we'll be together forever."

Let me skip ahead. Yeah, I know--what happened? Well, shit--here I am, waiting for my turn in court. Oh yeah, I got to enjoy her for a couple of months until I got her case got thrown out. And I got all the head I wanted, and I cracked open that sweet ass and fucked her hard every afternoon. I even bought her one of them little pillows to sit on when she was in the office, since I pounded her damn asshole so hard. Every other goddamn time I fucked the little whore, I pulled out and came on her face or in her mouth.

But not that first time. Six months later, she's pregnant, and this time, the law's against me. Here in Mississippi, if a girl swallows jizz or gets her ass fucked, it's on her. But you knock a bitch up, and them family values are on your ass instead. Now it's either marry the little slut, or pay child support out my ass on top of the big ass court fines and civil litigation, too.

Let me leave you with one piece of advice. If you're coming to Mississippi, brother, make sure when you're fuckin' a bitch to pull out and cum on her goddamn face when you get the chance. Don't be like me.

12