Mary the Deviant

Story Info
Young blond wife teases and fucks hired painter.
9.8k words
4.47
49.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaryMary
GaryMary
40 Followers

My wife Mary and I have been together for ten years and married for several more and have over time, indulged in numerous exhibitionism, voyeur and swinging fun.

The best part is that we are a perfect match as I, am the voyeur and she the overt exhibitionist with a very high sex drive and a very deep deviancy for graphic and explicit expression of her body.

When we first met, I knew she was a special woman and after dating a while, we became comfortable in expressing our most deep sexual deviants and desires and ultimately began acting them out. Our stories are all true so sit back and enjoy them as much as I am writing and reliving them.

Several years ago, before we moved to our current home, Mary and I bought a new Townhouse in a nice gated development located on a Cul du sac. The property was situated on a vast protected Florida wetlands and wildlife nature reserve that surrounded the back of our building along the inter coastal waterway.

Our building was one of two large units that spanned into a "V" with ours having an sprawling upper loft layout with 15 ft cathedral ceilings that covered most of the 3000 sq ft length of the floor.

Also, the best part was the large multi dimensional deck that we expanded and ran off the back of our family room. The deck was huge and faced the wide open green lush sanctuary and water affording us total seclusion and privacy.

It also allowed Mary and me to indulge in one of our most erotic and fun passions, nude sunbathing as we frequented nude resorts and joined a Swing club that offered a wonderful erotic setting for nude sunbathing and the exhibitionism that Mary craved.

During hottest summer months, Mary would always be nude be it in the house, on our boat, on the deck getting sun, watering her many plants or doing her morning yoga.

Also, her and I would entertain and party with our nudist and lifestyle friends without worry as our nearest neighbors were maybe 40 yards away so it was very quite, remote and was the reason we bought there.

When we moved in, the walls were all primed white but due to the height and size, I couldn't paint them as I would have needed scaffolding and time to do it so we decided after six months of putting it off to have it finally done professionally.

After taking bids, we settled on one small company owned by two Italians and scheduled the work to be done while I was on vacation. They were nice guys who came to the U.S about ten years earlier and spoke in broken English about how beautiful Italy was.

Mary liked talking to them as she always wanted to go to Italy but never got the time and mentioned that she was half Italian with them commenting on how attractive she was and that she would feel right at home on the Italian Riviera.

The younger one Vippin, piped up that he thought she had Italian blood in her and that she possessed the qualities of the beautiful Italian woman like back home but blond.

Mary was flattered that they thought of her in that way as she always romanticized about being like beautiful Gina Lollobrigida strolling down an Italian street in Milan wearing a sheer, low cut dress while being lusted after by Italian men sitting in cafes calling to her as she walked by.

As they talked, I couldn't help noticing to my delight, that the one painter Vippin showed a noticeable interest in Mary's tits and big round ass as he couldn't keep his eyes off them both as we finalized the arrangements. Granted, she was wearing a tight white spandex halter top and skimpy yoga shorts that rode up her big pussy so no wonder.

With me noticing this, and always thinking for ways for us to have some exhibitionism/voyeur fun, this was going to be a prime opportunity to do so.

After they left, I discussed my festivities with Mary who was really up for it and was very eager to take it further and have some fun. She too noticed him starring at her tits and enjoyed their eyes traveling all over her especially now that she knew how they felt about her.

Mary found them very intriguing and saw that they were true Italian men who were passionate in the way they spoke about Italian women. By the way they were looking at her tits and curves, she fantasized they were imagining how much they would enjoy fucking a rare Italian true blond voluptuous women like her.

At the time, Mary was 31 years old fit and had an hourglass shape and at 5' 7" 138 lbs, possessed a 36 D-24-37 succulent juicy body.

She looked forward to the upcoming attention she was going to give and receive and couldn't wait until they started as she said that she was going to surprise me in what she planned to wear.

On Monday morning they arrived arrived at 7:00 am. The older one Dominic was in his late 60's and the other who was starring at Mary, Vippin was maybe in his in his early 60's and both quite fit from doing manual work all their lives. Mary was in bed when they arrived as they started to set up the scaffolding to begin the prep work.

About 7:30, I heard Mary stirring in the bedroom and soon saw her emerge out of the bedroom wearing this small fantastically skimpy outfit that I forgot I bought her from Victoria's Secret. Seeing her in it for the first time, I smiled wide with my mouth agape and gave her the thumbs up because she looked absolutely stunning.

The white outfit consisted of low rise Brazilian cut boxer sleep shorts that were made of thin gossamer cotton that were very tiny and very loose around the thighs. Actually, they were more like panties than shorts and stopped low on her hips and right at the top of where her tiny "V" shaped pussy hair started!

It also had a matching white scooped low cut ribbed tank top much like a man's thin sleeveless T that clung to every curve. The top stopped just above her pierced and jeweled belly button and had wide scooped open arm holes that allowed the sides of her luscious 36 D tits to oooooz out from sides. I also bought her these pink 4 inch high heeled bedroom sandals that had fuzzy Mara bu feathers on the top. She looked really hot!

With the shorts being as tiny as they were, their micro size really actuated the roundness of her firm high ass and with her wearing the high heels, it made her legs look exceptionally long and super leggy.

All of her years of yoga gave her a taught body to die for not to mention the flexibility to contort into great positions for fucking.

However, what's really fantastic about Mary and what sets her apart is the unpretentious way that she carries herself.

At the time, Mary was a 31 year old natural beauty with the looks of a wholesome summer blond college girl next door. Besides her stunning fresh faced good looks, Mary carries with herself with this air of innocence, charm and naivety that is extremely appealing to men but is so far removed and contradictory to the very dark sexual deviant that lurks inside of her that needs to come out.

My heart was pounding as I positioned myself on the couch and watched in amazement as Mary walked from the bedroom and into view of the painters. Glancing towards me, Mary strolled in with this nonchalant gate and air about her as if nothing was unusual even though she was barely dressed in front of these men as she greeted them with a big smile.

As I mentioned, Mary spends the majority time naked while in and about the house so this was more cloths that she normally would have on.

I have to say that this natural ease at which she is comfortable in doing the most filthy things is the result of years of being an exhibitionist and being naked in front people at nude beaches, resorts and swing parties.

Too, her exposing herself in the most graphic ways and in public places has always been a life's turn on for her dating back to her very early teens so this exhibitionism played to her life long deep seated sexual needs and desires. With me being the voyeur and her the exhibitionist, it makes our marriage a match made in heaven.

When the painters saw her, they both smiled widely and gave her the once over however the older guy Dominic kept his looking to a minimum keeping professional and unfazed. However, the other painter Vippin was more obvious but not overt in his looking and came over and kissed her hand saying in Italian "good morning beautiful lady" which made Mary swoon as his eyes traveled all over her body.

With it being a loft, everything from the family room to the kitchen through the dining room to the living room and deck was open so you were able to see all across from room to room.

The long kitchen counter was right in front of where the younger one Vippin started working so after a while, Mary offered them coffee.

As the coffee brewed, Vippin kept looking down her top or at the sides of her arm holes so I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting. With it being summer in Florida, the day was getting warmer quickly as the heat began rising to the reaches of the cathedral ceiling where they were working.

Always being concerned for the welfare of my fellow man, (ha) I thought about making it more interesting and lowered the air conditioning to a cool 65 degrees and turned on the ceiling fans higher.

Just as I expected, it only took minutes for Mary's puffy aureoles and nipples to get very hard and much more bulbous as they poked through from her clinging top much to the delight of Vippin looking from above.

A few minutes later Mary announced that the coffee was ready with Vippin quickly climbing down and coming into the kitchen sidling himself next to Mary as she poured him a cup.

Taking the coffee, he and Mary started talking about the color that the walls were going to be and how long it was going to take. As they spoke, Mary was positioned right under the ceiling fan and its cool breeze as she arched her back against the long cold granite counter top.

Now leaning back seductively, Mary allowed him to take her all in while positioning her outstretched arms to the sides, resting them along the long counter. Standing there, Mary was a real vision as her tits were now ooozzing out from the armholes while her hard nipples pointed directly at him.

Too, the gauzy cotton fabric of her outfit was thin enough to clearly see the hard small bumps encircling her dark puffy aureoles and protruding nipples thanks to the cold air conditioning and fan directly above her. As Mary stood with her high heeled long legs crossed at her ankle, he was able to see the distinct outline of her obviously big pussy that was made or fucking.

I was sitting in the family room right off the kitchen pretending to read the newspaper with a hard on as I watched him take every opportunity to look at her each time she purposely glanced away or took a sip of her coffee.

Now fixing a plate of sweets for them, Mary placed it on a small cafe table and told him to have a seat which Vippin did taking his coffee. In the mean time the other older painter Dominic had to leave to get some additional supplies from the local hardware store and would be back in a while making Vippin happy that he was going to be alone.

While Mary turned away making another pot of coffee, his eyes were locked on her ass as the crack and cheeks of her ass were visible and shown through the thin material of her tiny shorts.

At one point, Mary dropped a spoon and squatted down to pick it up exposing her round cheeks even more as the shorts rode deeply into the crack of her ass like a wedgie.

Pouring herself another cup of coffee, she turned back to him continuing the conversation but this time with him sitting, he was now eye level to her pussy and was intensely looking at its size and I assumed to see up the sides of the loose leg opening of her micro shorts.... or so I thought.

Changing position from where I sat, I could now clearly see what he was hungrily starring at.

To my and his surprise and incredible delight, apparently when Mary squatted down for the spoon spreading her legs wide, the slit of her lippy pussy gaped open causing the small leg "in-seam" of her tiny shorts to ride up and to be deeply gobbled up and inserted inside of her wet open hole!

With the center seam of the shorts now embedded and firmly held in her now closed lips and slit, the seam acted like a thong and provided a clear view of her protruding outer lips that were now visibly separated and displayed from both sides of the seamed leg openings .... the perfect extreme "Camel Toe!

However what made it a most spectacular sight was that several years ago when we vacationed at a nude resort in Palm Springs California, we met a couple that were well known tattoo and body piercing artists who did their art on many Hollywood stars.

The woman was bi sexual, beautiful and had numerous exquisite tattoos as well as several genital and nipple piercings that Mary really liked. Throughout the week, of seeing Mary nude and with her legs spread displaying her pussy, the woman offered to pierce Mary, commenting that Mary had beautifully symmetrical labia similar to butterfly's wings that protruded an inch from between her slit and were perfect for jewelry.

Mary was flattered and always considered it but never found the time to do so, so this was her opportunity to have it done by top notch professionals. The next day, Mary went had both of her labia pierced with two gold rings that kept her labia parted and in full view.

Also at the time the husband wanted to tattoo Mary so she also had a small Stargazer Lilly tattoo that was about the size of a quarter done just to the right of where her slit started. In fact they photographed Mary's pussy for their library of customers and for their personal collection.

So also now visible to Vippin were the gold rings attached to her pierced labia as well as the distinct shape and the outline of her large mound as well as part of her tattoo ... the pussy tri fecta! Watching him closely, I saw that his eyes were locked on Mary's quite unique pussy and wanted to see more and so did I.

What was really fantastic was that Mary wasn't aware of what happened which made it even more exciting as she continued to talk and walk around the kitchen.

At one point, he called her over to the table and was showing her color swatches as she stood a foot away from him as he sat directly looking at her pussy lips while she viewed the colors on the table bent over in front of him.

He finally finished his coffee and went back to work as Mary came by me, smiled and sat on the couch facing the direction where he was painting.

In front of the couch was a coffee table so Mary picked up the paper I was reading and rested her high heeled feet on the edge of the table with her legs spread apart wide enough to have the open newspaper in front of her face.

Now sitting with her legs spread wide open, the material released from between her slit as the tiny shorts were again loose around her legs and crotch.

I saw that the wide leg opening of her shorts provided a nice view of her pussy so I motioned for her to discreetly pull the crotch of her shorts more to the side exposing what was now a very wet pink slit.

I stood up to get more coffee and to see how the view was and saw a fantastic display of Mary's parted wet slit and now visible and engorged pussy lips.

To give him an opportunity to better look, I went down the hall where I was able to see Mary sitting and watched him enjoying the view from afar. After I was gone, he walked back to the kitchen for a glass of water as he stood nearby admiring between Mary's wide open legs.

Mary later said that she was so turned on knowing he was standing there starring at her exposed pussy that she deliberately kept the newspaper up in front of her face so he wouldn't stop looking! As he stood there, Mary said that she felt the juice oozing from her pussy that he had to notice exciting her even more.

This first day went well beyond my expectations and couldn't wait for Tuesday and what it would bring.

They stayed quite late and finished two coats. However, as they were leaving for the day, the older painter Dominic mentioned that he needed to do some follow up work on a previous job so Vippin would again be alone and would be there about about 10:00 am to do the trim work. Hearing that, mine and Mary's wheels started turning.

With the Vippin coming later, that gave me a chance to set the mood so I planned to make a special breakfast complete with champagne "Mimosa's".

Champagne is like an aphrodisiac to Mary and really gets her horny and her juices flowing while making her inhibitions disappear bringing out her exhibitionism fully.

That morning, I woke up early and got things going while Mary showered. Being hot and sunny, I wanted to eat on the deck under the umbrella so I arranged the seating with the best view from inside the house and to position the chase lounge chairs in the optimum locations around the deck.

As I darted around the deck finalizing the setting, I hear behind me Mary clearing her throat for me to turn around.

Turning to face her, my eyes lit up as I see her standing seductively with her hands on her hips, hair done, full make up and wearing my favorite pale pink sheer spaghetti strapped chemise' that just skimmed below the cheeks of her ass!

Completing the outfit was a matching sheer short robe that she kept open along with 4 inch black patent leather "come fuck me " pumps I got her from Fredricks of Hollywood.

The material of the chemise' was really sheer nylon and transparent enough to distinctly see how her bulbous nipples were raised and separated from her tits resembling large pink protruding Hershey's kisses.

Too, in clear view was the slit of her meaty blond trimmed pussy and her piercing that she changed to jeweled dangles. She looked as hot as I ever seen her and couldn't wait for Vippin to arrive.

I made omelets to go with the cold Mimosa's which tasted really good especially being outside. As we ate, I kept Mary's glass filled and began skipping the orange juice as she kept finishing the champagne rather quickly and went through the bottle being in the hot summer breeze.

After going through the first bottle, Mary quickly started to feel the effects and off came the robe as it was really getting warm. It was almost 10:00 am and we had just finished breakfast so Mary re filled her glass with a new cold bottle and retired to the chaise lounge chair nearby waiting for Vippin as I went inside to pick up.

Now lying reclined in the morning sun sipping her drink, the doorbell rang and I went down to let the Vippin in. As he walked up the stairs, I noticed he was carrying a small white box wrapped with string.

Once upstairs, he asked "where was my lovely wife" as he brought her a little gift. Pointing towards the deck, he spotted Mary and quickly walked over to greet her and give her what he brought.

Watching from the kitchen, I could see him standing over her taking her all in as Mary opened the small box with her smile getting bigger as she exclaimed "cannoles" which she loves.

He bought them from an Italian bakery near his house in her honor of her being Italian which was a nice gesture. Mary was very impressed as she gushed... thank you, raising her arms up giving him a kiss that he welcomed.

Looking at Mary, I thought to myself "Holy Cannoles" as Mary's chemise' became even more transparent as her skin was now noticeably damp from beads of sweat as the champagne was coming out of her pours from the Florida sun and rising humidity.

Her tanned tits were now clearly visible as the thin transparent chemise clung to her like a second skin making her appear as if she was topless.

I came on the deck and told him to sit down as I pulled out the chair directly in front of Mary's outstretched legs as I went inside to get a plate to put the Cannoles on.

GaryMary
GaryMary
40 Followers