Mary the Deviant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaryMary
GaryMary
40 Followers

With his back to me, I turned to Mary from the patio doors and saw that her face was flushed and was turned on. Too I saw that she was clearly buzzed from the champagne so I motioned for her to part her legs as I watched from inside.

Sure enough, the exhibitionist in her couldn't be contained and as they talked about the creaminess of the filling of the cannolie, Mary began to slowly slide her reclined and crossed legs off the chair and onto the deck now placing her high heeled feet on each side of the chaise. With her legs now straddling each side of the chair, she provided his eyes a clear path to her pussy.

Now totally enthralled first by Mary's tits and now her pussy, he wanted to keep the conversation going and the flattery up and began talking about Italy and how open and uninhibited they and Europeans are compared to Americans.

Giving examples on how our beaches weren't nude and how Italian men have a love for life and a lust and appreciation for beautiful woman as compared to men here, he said that he was happy to see that Mary had the European spirit and a zest for living.

Mary thanked him and agreed that she and I do live the European lifestyle and philosophy and was in fact open with our sexuality as well saying to him that we were in fact nudists frequenting clothing optional resorts in the Caribbean, California and here at home.

Mary laughed and even mentioned that normally she would be nude right now as she loves the feeling of the sun on her naked body. Hearing that, Vippin said that he knew that we were not like most Americans and that she was a special true sexy Italian woman who made his eyes drink in her beauty.

Mary was absolutely gushing in more ways than one as her demeanor noticeably changed and would be up for anything.

Hearing all this from the kitchen and being the voyeur, I watched them for a few minutes and got hard myself thinking of the possibilities and wanted to make the situation and view even better.

I was as turned on as much as Mary and wanted him to see every detail of her pussy so as I brought out the cannoles, I placed Mary's plate between her spread legs and again refilled her champagne glass leaving them alone so I could watch.

Once again I turned to Mary signaling to her to now raise her legs back up onto to the edges of the chaise and to spread her legs wide open so he could clearly see her pink wet slit. At that point, Mary didn't need anymore instructions from me as she made sure he saw all of her lippy jeweled pussy. Acting nonchalantly as she does, there was Mary reclined back, legs open straddling the chaise with her trim shaved wet pussy glistening in the sun eating the long cannole savoring it like she was sucking a dick.

Cream from the cannole was on her lips with her licking them while she talked to him as he sat at the foot of her chair taking it all in. Mary said that she could clearly see that he had an impressive raging hard on that was visible through his white painters pants making her hotter.

By now Mary's skin was absolutely saturated from sweat as her chemise clung completely to her body. Vippin kept pressing the conversation towards a sexual tone with Mary providing equally sexual replies as well as seductively running her hands up her legs coyly.

Picking up another cannole, Mary laughed and said that they were "orgasmic" and that she couldn't get enough them, laughing and saying that three orgasms in 15 minutes was her limit. Now taking a big bite Mary got a surprise she didn't expect.

With it being so hot outside, the cream filling of the cannole became liquefied with the consistency of well .... cum. As Mary bit down, the cream filling of the canolle began spurting out of the end running down her chin, onto her tits and down the front of her chemise!

Feeling what happened, Mary sprang up from the chair exclaiming "oh no .... What a mess" while looking down her front. Looking up back at him, Mary joked and said "You know what this looks like don't you" then saying quite matter of facty... "Oh well .... I'm used to it" making them both laugh.

Watching from inside, it really did look like somebody blew a months worth of cum onto Mary's tits and frankly, she does enjoy the feeling of cum on her face and having it massaged into her tits so this wasn't as big deal for her. Still watching, I wasn't sure what she was going to do but quickly got a most pleasant surprise for me and Vippin.

Mary was standing while still straddling the chaise saying that it was a sticky mess as she tried to wipe her chemise with a napkin. I could see that she was clearly buzzed and was having a hard time standing still while straddling the three foot wide chaise.

Then after another minute of trying in vain to wipe her front, an exasperated Mary said to him, "I hope you don't mind but I have to rinse this sticky mess off".

My heart was pounding as my eyes were transfixed on Mary as she stood there with Vippin still sitting all the while looking up her chemise at her spread pussy. I thought it couldn't get any better as Mary was about to surprise me as well as him.

In one fluid motion, Mary said abruptly " I had enough of this " and then grabbed the ends of her chemise quickly pulling it over her head and was now standing there naked in front of him!

Throwing the chemise to the deck, Mary pointed her face towards the sun while running her fingers through her blond hair saying to him "I told you I would be naked by now " giggling like a school girl.

Seeing her now naked in front of him, the bug eyed Vippin clapped his hands together and saying "Balecimo" beautiful in Italian.

Then Mary did something equally as great and asked him if he wouldn't mind doing her a favor and hose her off! Vippin eagerly replied with an emphatic ... Yes, as Mary said "Great follow me".

Still in her "Fuck Me" high heels and now naked, Mary knew that her being naked and in high heels was my most favorite thing to see.

My dick was about to burst at this sexy sight and got even harder when Mary started walking to the far end of the deck with him following close behind. Walking with a slow sexy gate, Mary's full rounded ass rocked back and fourth like a boat in water that was absolutely hypnotizing.

As she was walking to the hose, Mary spotted two small elastic hair bands on a table and paused to create two long blond ponytails on the sides of her head in order to keep the water from getting her hair wet. The blond ponytails were an erotic fantastic touch as it now gave her this childlike look of a well developed 15 year old girl that was extremely sexy.

Reaching the hose, Mary squatted down straddling it between her legs and adjusted the nozzle to the finest setting. Now standing in front of the squatting Mary, Vippin stood peering between her open legs and at her now pink gaping jeweled pussy.

Handing him the nozzle smiling, Mary gave him instructions on what she wanted him to do.

Moving to an open part of the deck, Mary was now ready and positioned herself in front of him. Placing her hands on top of her head Mary said to him eagerly, "OK I'm ready". Nervously, Vippin pointed the nozzle at her sticky tits squeezing the handle until the fine fog like mist began spraying onto Mary making her nipples spring to attention.

Letting out a pleased ooooooooh, Mary purred that it felt great and began massaging the sticky cream off her tits. The hose had been sitting in the sun all day so the water was really hot like a shower as Mary began rotating all around for him to spray her body all over.

They were right in front of the bedroom window where I was watching in the shadows as Mary looked my way grinning to me with pleasure as she kneaded her wet tits while rolling her nipples between her fingers. Her wet hands kept busy moving up and down between her legs and into the crack of her ass as she now starred right at Vippin.

She was clearly turned on and I wasn't sure how far she was going to take this but seeing how buzzed and hot she was, her flushed face told me that she was looking to get fucked.

After a few minutes, the hot water started to get cold as Mary's nipples gradually began turning into darker shades of pink as her aureoles contracted into bulbous plum like rosettes.

Goose bumps began to cover her skin as she began squealing at how cold the water was getting. However she kept telling him to keep spraying her as it appeared that she was getting even more excited as her nipples were now a deep shade of purple, rock hard and a half inch long from her tugging on them.

Finally she couldn't stand it any longer and shrieked for him to stop! Now running back to the chaise lounge chair soaking wet, Mary quickly lay back down and was now almost fully reclined.

Her skin was still dripping wet from the ice cold water as goose bumps covered her body with her nipples now as dark as purple olives and just as hard. The hot Florida sun was again beating down on her and was breathing heavy from the exhilaration of the cold water and the buzzing effects of the champagne.

The smiling Vippin returned back to his chair in front of her outstretched legs with Mary asking him to fill her champagne glass and to pour himself a glass for a job well done. Doing so, he handed Mary her fluted glass that was filled to the top with Mary downing half of the ice cold champagne quickly.

Now relaxed and drying off, Mary said to him " Whew... that was fun', saying with a laugh "I bet you didn't expect this when you woke up this morning"! He replied "No and that this was turning out to be the best day of his life".

I came out from my bedroom hideout and out to the deck laughing, saying to Mary "I figured it was only a matter of time before you were naked"! I mentioned that I was on a conference call and overheard her messy dilemma. Too, I wanted to give Vippin the reassurance that it was OK with me that Mary was now naked and thanked him for giving her a hand, joking that I hoped that he wouldn't charge me more!

I then said to Mary that I needed to go to the office for a little while giving him the "Q" that I was going to be gone and that he would now be alone with Mary.

Mary knew it was a ruse and that I would only pretend to leave and would once again return to my hiding spot.

Mary then smiled and said for me to "take your time ... I'm in good hands" as I could see that her wheels were turning. I didn't know what was going to happen next but couldn't wait to resume hiding.

Once I apparently left, Vippin quickly began getting the conversation back towards sex.

Staring lustily at her pussy, Vippin boldly began asking Mary about her pierced pussy saying how beautiful it was and that in his 67 years, he had never seen a spectacular blond or let alone jeweled pussy like hers before as all Italian women's pussies were dark and bushy.

Being a life long exhibitionist, Mary enjoys openly talking about her pussy and loves the attention it gets as she has been told that the uniqueness of her true natural blond pussy is a sight to behold especially one that has been kissed golden by so much time in the sun.

I have to say that Mary's pussy is so blond,that it appears as if it is made of spun gold threads. Starting at the very tip of her slit, the narrow half inch wide and three inch long close cropped "V" guides your eyes down her slit and to her full and luscious hairless lips.

However, the extreme turn on for Mary is graphically displaying her fantastically protruding labia, unique clit and pink gaping hole. You could tell at her eagerness that she knew this was the perfect opportunity to satisfy to her divalent needs.

Mary could hardly wait and was as excited as an ally cat in heat. She was really turned on that his eyes were now transfixed directly on her bulging pussy lips. With him openly asking questions about her pussy, she wanted to seize this opportunity to further her own exhibitionist and filthy pleasures. Hearing his enthusiastic and positive comments about her pussy and direct questions about her jewelry allowed Mary to reply to him with that coy leading on innocence,"Oh thank you ... do you really like it" with him replying an emphatic" Yes very much... just beautiful "

Mary was still laying with her legs straight out and crossed so being the sexual deviant Mary coolly said to him "Would you like a better look"?. Not waiting for an answer, Mary then raised her legs up sliding them back and wide open for him to see between her legs and at her jeweled labia that were now fully engorged.

Saying to him in a purr "How's this?" Mary then placed her hands between her legs and began to try to straighten out the two inch long silver jeweled dangles that hung from her meaty pussy lips but was having trouble untangling the dangles so they hung neatly along her parted slit.

Leaning forward, Vippin's face moved closer between her legs as Mary fidgeted with the silver dangles and was having trouble getting them to hang down her lips correctly.

Faining frustration about the tangled chains, Mary made her move and told him "This always happens .... Wait a sec" and then did one of the most filthy things straight out of Hustler magazine that I love seeing her do as she was completely turned on!

Leaning up on her elbows, Mary turned and reclined the chair back completely flat and then scooted herself back towards the top of the chair.

Now in the perfect flat laying position, Mary then boldly placed each leg over one of the chairs long arms effectively opening her pussy for him to see inside of her pink gaping hole!

The sight was gynecological as her pussy was wide open with her sticky juice now trickling out of her. It was really visually mind blowing and great as it gets or so I thought.

Now being able to easily adjust the silver dangles, Mary moved them to the sides of her now crimson lips. Her hole was wide open and now ooozing juice like a maple tree's syrup that ran down to the crack of her ass.

Mary was hot as can be and was in the perfect position that she wanted saying to him "Now I got it... Can you see now?" Vippin was speechless as he and I both had raging hard ons from the view before us.

He couldn't believe his eyes saying to her in his broken English Beautiful, beautiful". Pleased with his reaction Mary then said lustily to him "I'm glad that you like it Vippin". Placing his finger tips to his lips he began throwing kisses to Mary's pussy saying "Magnifico".

Smiling, Mary then said to him.... "Stop... your making me blush " really wanting to hear more as she continued to lay with her legs wide open and her eyes closed letting him literally see inside of her drenched scarlett pussy.

Also now in clear view was her throbbing swollen clit that was now protruding out from between her lips like a small mushroom capped dick. Mary has an unusually large and sensitive clit that is an inch long and pokes out from its fleshy home when excited. Too, Mary loves to have it sucked on hard when being eaten and does enjoy a little pain during sex.

I was so turned on that I pulled my dick out of my shorts and began stroking myself hoping that Mary would keep going.

Once again Mary's hands returned between her legs and began fidgeting with the dangles but this time she slowly began running her fingers over her crimson lips. Mary then began spreading her juice onto her swollen clit working it free from the surrounding flesh. Vippin's face was red and sweating as Mary was now effectively playing with herself as he watched in a trance.

Not caring any longer, Mary then placed her wet finger tips on each side of her slit and began spreading and massaging her lips open and closed as if to beckon Vippin inside of her. Mary was in her own sexual trance and began rolling her protruding clit between her fingers taking herself close to cumming.

Vippin sat there in awe sipping his drink viewing this scene straight out of a hard core porno movie and didn't know what to do.

By now the sun was really blazing as sweat was draining from all of Mary's pours with her skin glistening wet in the hot Florida sun.

Now Mary was going to take it to the next level as I heard her say to him " I don't want to burn would you mind putting on some suntan oil all over me"? With that, I knew Mary was looking to get fucked as she was starring hungrily at the now huge bulge in his white painters pants.

Saying to her in his broken English "Absolutely" it will be my honor" as he quickly finished his drink and dropped to his knees next to her shaking like a leaf.

Putting her legs back down, Mary reached under the chair and found the bottle of oil handing it to him saying that she noticed that he had nice big hands and that she would love a foot massage kicking off her heels. A foot massage for Mary is almost like having her pussy eaten as it turns her on really quickly so I couldn't wait for him to start.

Now kneeling right next to her, Vippin gently reached down and took hold of Mary's ankle pulling her leg back and to the side now bringing her open pussy back into view.

With her pussy now only a foot away from him, Mary gave no resistance and even pulled her leg back farther again slinging it back over the arm of the chair saying to him "How's this". You could see his hands were shaking as he held Mary's heel in his hand while he squirted oil all over her hot pink toe nailed foot.

Laying back with her eyes closed and hands behind her head, Mary gasped as the oil was boiling hot from being in the sun but quickly purred to him as he began kneading her foot with his fingers sliding between her toes making her wriggle.

Now taking his thumbs, he began working them into the balls of her feet which is her most sensitive spot and the place that turns Mary on quickly. Saying to him "ooooooh yes", as he pushed his thumbs deeper into the soft pads of her sole making Mary moan loudly saying to him "harder".

Seeing how turned on she was, he kept the pressure on as Mary writhed in pleasure. After a few more minutes of being stimulated, Mary said to him "now do me all over". Picking up the oil once again, he nervously asked "where should I start"?

To get past any shyness, Mary said to him "here hand me the oil". Taking the large bottle, Mary began squirting hot oil all over her tits and stomach saying to him eagerly ..."Start Here".

Not wasting any time, Vippin's hands began working Mary's shoulders and arms massaging them the entire length taking his time with Mary saying to him how good it felt. Mary's eyes were closed as his hands continued to slowly making their way down her neck and to her eager tits that were begging to be touched.

Not being able to stand it any longer, Vippin's big hands soon covered both of Mary's well oiled tits as he began to knead them in a slow methodical motion. Mary was breathing heavy and let out a low mmmmmm when he began rolling her hard nipples between his thumb and index fingers.

Vippin began talking to her in almost a whisper saying to her how good she felt and that her tits were magnificent making Mary smile.

Vippin wasn't holding back any longer and picked up the oil and began drizzling it slowly all over Mary's stomach and pussy applying it long in circular streams.

Starting at her stomach, he began working his hands along her sides and down her thighs as his hands began kneading the inner soft skin between her legs. Giving him "Carte Blanche" Mary's legs parted and fell open placing her one still high heeled foot onto the deck as she was now there for the taking.

With her pussy now wide open, his hands moved to her jutting mound that was now covered in the slippery oil. Taking his big right hand, he covered Mary's pussy as his fingers found their way between her lips making Mary deeply exhale.

GaryMary
GaryMary
40 Followers