Mary the Deviant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaryMary
GaryMary
40 Followers

Rubbing her pussy its full length, Vippin slowly slid his middle finger between her parted lips coating it with the slippery mixture of oil and the juice that had been flowing all afternoon.

With his finger now finding its way to her soaking hole, he began ever so slightly to insert the tip and began to quickly flick her lips parting them further. Mary was now squirming as he began inserting his thick finger deeper into her making Mary gasp until he was fully knuckle deep inside her.

Mary's back arched as he began to finger fuck her picking up the pace with each thrust. Mary was so turned on that she took her own hand and began a circular motion on her clit as now several of his fingers continued to probe her hole and lips.

I was so turned on myself and pleased at what I was watching that I blew a load of pre cum onto the floor with my dick still staying rock hard.

He knew what to do next as he stopped and moved to the foot of the chaise. Grabbing the ends of the towel Mary was laying on, he pulled Mary closer down to the end with her pussy now directly in front of him.

Looking down between her parted legs, he began kissing Mary's inner thighs making his way to her pussy that was eagerly waiting.

Finally, his mouth reached her pink gaping hole and began to eagerly probe her with his tongue as his thumbs parted her engorged labia open. Even in the distance, I could see Mary's clit fully erect and sticking straight up from between her lips begging for attention.

After sufficiently sticking as much of his tongue into Mary's pussy as possible, he moved to her clit that was out and visibly throbbing.

Now in a frenzy, Mary said to him in a hurried dry husky voice "Suck it ... suck my clit", suck my clit real hard".

Vippin quickly placed his lips over her protruding clit pushing the surrounding flesh down to its base and began sucking on it very hard just like she asked causing Mary to let out a guttural moan that was between pain and pleasure.

Mary enjoys the hard sucking on her pussy as I bought a Cupping" kit from a fetish store and pumped her pussy to twice it's size while at a fetish party while a crowd of men watched. But that's another story. :)

Vippin was now like a suckling pig and doing a good job as he continued to suck Mary's clit hard like a newborn on a nipple as his hands cradled her ass kneading her cheeks turning them into hot pink mounds. By now, Mary was like a sexual zombie and grasped his head with both hands pulling him into her pussy deeper.

Mary was moaning quite loud and after a several more minutes of hard sucking, Mary pushed his head up revealing her clit that now resembled a small uncircumcised dick. From where I was hiding, I could see that it was protruding from her swollen lips now over an inch long and as thick as pencil!

Looking down at Mary's pussy, Vippin was shocked and amazed at the size and color of Mary's clit and pussy as they were now a deep shade of pink and now wanted his dick inside of her.

Mary wanted that too as she implored him "Fuck me Vippin ... fuck me with that Italian dick".

Hearing her begging voice, Vippin quickly removed his white painter's pants as Mary watched while upright on her elbows waiting to see Vippin's dick. I could see a smile quickly appear on Mary's face as Vippin's dick appeared as it was a good seven inches and really thick that pleased Mary.

Quickly scooting to the end of the chase, Mary wanted his dick in her mouth and grabbed Vippin's hips pulling him in closer to her eager mouth.

Not wasting any time, Mary's tongue began flicking the big tip covering it in her saliva as she began taking more dick in her mouth while Vippin held onto Mary's long blond ponytails with both hands. Quickly, Vippin's dick grew another inch and got even thicker stretching Mary's mouth into a circle around the thick shaft.

Grabbing the cheeks of his ass, Mary head began bobbing in and out as she quickly took his entire dick down her throat causing Vippin to moan and pull her head into him with her ponytails.

Vippin was really turned on and started to rock his hips in rhythm to Mary's mouth and began to effectively fuck her mouth like a pussy.

Mary is really skilled at sucking dick and has no gag reflex as I've seen her take an even larger dick all the way down. Taking her hands from his ass, Mary began squeezing Vippin's balls as they grew larger with him telling Mary that he had a big load of cum wanting to come out.

Vippin must have been getting close to cumming as Mary stopped her sucking feeling that his dick now at its hugest and rock hard.

Mary lie back down on the chaise and spread her legs wide for Vippinn to see inside her gaping pink hole. Vippin moved forward and straddled the chaise looking down at Mary's glorious pussy. I could see that her lips were crimsum and sopping wet with her clit standing straight out.

Now kneeling between Mary's spread legs, Vippin took hold of his dick and guided it to Mary's wet open hole. The tip was huge and being Italian, was a deep dark brown purple as he placed it at the opening of her pussy and began to slowly push it into Mary.

Mary let out a deep moan as I saw the big tip stretch Mary's hole wider as it accommodated his thick Italian dick. Mary's eyes rolled back as more and more of his dick disappeared deeper into her until he was all the way inside her soft wet hole.

Once he was all the way in, Mary took hold of his hips holding his dick deep inside of her. Vippin was enjoying the feeling of having his entire dick inside Mary's burning hot pussy and didn't move but suddenly let out a high pitched Ahhhhh. Hearing that, I knew what just happened.

Mary has remarkable stomach and pelvic muscle control from all of the years of yoga and has the ability to grip down really hard onto a dick like a vice. She must have really liked Vippin's thick dick inside of her as she wanted to give him this unbelievable treat.

Mary can quickly contract and release the grip of her pussy and was now squeezing Vippin's dick along the shaft making it feel like it was being milked! Vippin kept moaning as a pleased Mary continued to clamp down saying to him ... "Do you like that"? Vippin just gasped ... "unbelievable"!

Finally loosening her grip, Mary then placed her hands on her knees pulling her legs back and to her sides drawing them into a yoga position called "Mantis".

Vippin was wild after being squeezed like a vice and began pumping Mary's pussy hard with both of them moaning uncontrollably as he drew his dick out to the very tip before again plunging it deep into her. Mary's entire body and tits rocked as he rammed his dick into her faster and faster into her.

Vippin was on fire and out of control and kept pounding Mary even harder as Mary encouraged him on.

Surprising Mary, Vippin began talking to her and started saying the most filthy things to her which turned Mary on even more.

Saying to her in that heavy Italian accent," you like to be fucked ... your blond pussy loves Italian dick ...tell me how much you like me fucking you ... I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you ... you... you and your big pussy and round ass"

Mary began answering him back saying to him "Yes, yes I love to be fucked .... You love my pussy don't you.... kiss my tits.... you want my ass don't you"

It was fantastic for my ears hear all this. Mary then said to Vippin, wait and then quickly turned around onto all fours so she could be fucked from behind.

Mary's ass was now facing the window towards me and I could see that her pussy was on fire from all the pounding Vippn was giving her. Mary could be fucked hard and without letting up and I was hoping that Vippin could keep up and so far he was.

Now with her face down and ass in the air, Vippin now had Mary's ass before him with Mary continuing with the verbal fucking banter.

Saying to him again "Look as my ass... fuck me ... fuck me hard". The view was fantastic as Mary's. pussy looked like a large pink peach that was split in half and covered in sticky sweet juice. It took only a second as Vippin moved back in and was now standing and straddling the wide chaise.

Taking both of his thumbs, Vippin spread Mary's pussy open causing a dollop of thick milky juice to appear as he once again plunged his big dick deeply into her causing her to let out a pleased gasping moan.

Straddling the chaise as he was, Vippin was able to thrust his hips in a more upward motion resembling a big male dog fucking a bitch in heat.

His hands gripped tightly to Mary's hips as he drove his dick up and in deep as he pulled her ass into him. The slapping of his hips on her ass sounded like a person clapping along with wet suction like sounds of her pussy repeatedly being rammed was a sound I'll never forget.

Vippin continued to fuck her like that for at least five more minutes and was getting close to cumming. They were both covered in sweat that was pouring down the crack of Mary's ass and down her thighs like a funnel.

Mary later said that it felt like his dick got even bigger and didn't want him to stop as she loved the feeling of being fucked from behind as he was hitting her 'G' spot!

Still being rammed, Mary again blurted out "My ass .... Fuck my ass Vippin". Hearing that, Vippin quickly pulled his huge wet dick out of Mary and moved in closer. Mary's puckered ass hole was already soaked as Vippin moved the tip of his dick up and down her slit coating it with more sticky juice.

Mary then felt the tip begin to slowly nudge the opening saying to him ... "Easy ...go slow".

Again calling on her yoga skills, Mary began to loosen her sphincter as he again began pushing harder. Slowly the hole began to open as the big tip began to work its way in disappearing into her pink ass hole. Mary let out a painful moan as Vippin again stopped with Mary saying "OK" as now the tip was all the way in.

I was in shock as I could see Mary's ass hole stretched as never before as Vippin continued to slide his dick all the way in until his thighs were pressed against her wet cheeks.

Pulling out slowly but keeping the tip inserted, Vippin began to pick up speed as Mary's sphincter was much looser now with Mary saying "Yes" as she moaned a deep lowing sound. Vippin was enjoying the feeling of Mary's tight ass hole and would pause after several strokes hold Mary's ass tightly against his thighs.

Vippin got very close to cumming, as Mary later said she wasn't sure if she wanted him to cum inside of her or blow his load onto her tits which I mentioned she enjoys immensely.

Choosing that, she quickly laid down removing his dick from her ass and turned around and facing Vippin's dick.

Taking a wet towel, Mary wiped Vippins dick and began sucking the tip while stroking the shaft with both hands. Vippin began moaning loudly as Mary felt the first taste of salty cum in her mouth as she quickly pointed his dick towards her face while feverishly stroking him.

After a few more seconds, Vippin gripped Mary's head as the first pulsating shot of hot cum sprayed onto Mary's lips and cheeks as Vippin loudly moaned.

Mary excitedly said to him ..."Yes .... Yes"... as she now pointed his dick lower to her tits as Vippin continued to unload a steady stream of heavy thick cum for at least thirty seconds onto Mary's tits and face.

Mary kept working the tip with her mouth trying to get every drop out and was amazed at how much cum was on her which was twice as much as the cream from the cannolie!

As Vippin stood over her, Mary was spent and laid back down and began massaging all of the cum into her tits as her tongue licked the cum from her lips. Laughing to him, Mary said that "This was much better than cannolie cream and not as many calories" making him laugh.

Later Mary said that if she knew how much cum Vippin had in him that she would have wanted him to cum inside of her as she loves that feeling of a pulsating dick and being loaded up with hot sticky cum until it oozes out of her. I've seen that scenario several times and I would have liked to see that as well but this was just as good.

As Vippin put his pants back on Mary said "Oh well I guess I need another shower but this time a hot one" as she toweled off!

Mary put her high heels back on and stood up walking over to Vippin kissing him and saying how wonderful it was. Vippin actually looked a bit embarrassed and said what a wonderful woman Mary was and that he would never forget her.

Vippin left and I emerged from my hiding spot feeling as spent as Mary. We kissed and I asked her how it was with her saying "Absolutely fantastic" with her thanking me for the opportunity. Say to her "The pleasure was all mine "which it was.

Vippin never came back and the following day Dominic finished the trim saying that Vippin was needed on another job.

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed reliving it.

Mary and I have many more real life experiences to pass along so please keep an eye out for Mary here in Literotica.

GaryMary
GaryMary
40 Followers