Mary the Divorcee

Story Info
Innocent Mary is betrayed, divorced, and becomes a slut.
6.1k words
4.24
43.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

I married young, straight out of high school, and now I am 22 years old and freshly divorced. My husband kicked me out, saying I was no good in bed, and he was fed up. Fortunately I did not give that asshole any children.

Perhaps I should explain a bit. I had a strict religious upbringing, and while now I am lapsed, I was most definitely not a lapsed Catholic in high school.

The only way that asshole was going to get into my panties was if he married me. And marry me he did. We were both inexperienced about sex and quite frankly I was terrified of it. I did the best I could, but it's true that I did not really enjoy sex with him, even if I loved him dearly.

After I was thrown out, I indulged in the requisite crying, self-pity, and massive consumption of ice cream. I had pity parties galore.

Fortunately I had finished college while married, so I could support myself, even if I was as poor as a church mouse. But I am a proud woman, and I survived.

After a few months I dusted myself off and decided to enter the dating scene for the first time in my life. I was a true innocent. Jan and Steve are friends of both my husband and myself, and Steve invited me to a party at their house, where he said lots of single men would be in attendance.

Steve and my husband, whom I've taken to calling Darth Vader, or just Darth for short, had a falling out recently. I don't know why, but the upshot is that Darth is not coming to the party, and that is a very good thing. You'll understand why Steve and Darth no longer get along when I tell you about Jan and Darth.

Jan had come over to see me before the party to cheer me up and to give me courage, and when she saw what I was planning to wear, she told me I needed to change.

An old sweater and baggy jeans would not cut it. She looked through my closet, shaking her head, and then she took me shopping, over to H&M.

I ended up getting the shortest skirt I had ever worn, even if Jan said it was not all that short, and a low cut blouse, showing off my boobs. She then took me to a lingerie store where I bought a much too expensive bra. It made my boobs look great, and it fit under my new blouse perfectly.

The expert saleswoman explained I had been wearing the wrong cup size. I was a D cup, not a C cup as I thought. The lace of the bra was so pretty that I bought the matching panties too.

Underwear modesty was thrown aside, but that's okay, because nobody sees my underwear anyway. They do however see how my boobs look under my clothes, and with this new bra they looked sensational, if I do say so myself.

My nipples were clearly visible through the lace of my bra, and so were my privates farther south on my body, due to the see-through lace of my new panties.

I looked the sexiest I had ever looked when I entered Jan and Steve's party that night, and the new underwear helped me to feel sexy, too. Steve immediately gave me a glass of punch. It was delicious.

All the men seemed to know I was recently divorced, and practically every single one of them hit on me. It was great for my morale, and helped to relieve my insecurity that men would not find me attractive. I enjoyed a lot all the flirting. My head was spinning from all the attention I was getting.

I asked Jan why all the men were interested in me, since there were lots of pretty unattached women there besides me.

Indeed quite a few of the women I considered to be prettier than I am at my best. Some of them were much prettier and while I'm perhaps not the best judge, I thought they were sexier, too. Jan said it was because I am recently divorced. I did not understand.

Jan explained that men think, often perhaps correctly, that recently divorced women are easy to get into bed. I thought about this as I drank my third glass of punch, and I realized that idea might be right: I was ready to have sex with the first man of my life who was not Darth.

Yes it's true: Darth is the only man with carnal knowledge of me; that had to change. I wanted it to change fast, too. I was ripe for the picking.

Also, if Darth was right, I was pretty pathetic in the department of pleasing men with my body, and I was now anxious to learn how to do that. I had no plan on how to learn, however. This I confided to nobody. But I was a woman who wanted sex, and was anxious to please. I imagine most men like that attitude.

It surprised me a lot when Steve hit on me. This was in his own home, even with his girlfriend Jan present. He pulled me into a dark corner and gave me the sexiest kiss of my life.

I said, "Steve, what are you doing? You're involved with Jan, and also she's my friend!" I felt guilty because I had kissed him back.

Steve said, "That didn't stop her from cheating on me with your husband."

"What?"

Steve looked surprised by my surprise. "Yes, it's true," he said. "I thought you knew. I thought you knew everything. Isn't that why you divorced him?"

"Steve," I said, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Our divorce was Darth's idea and I cried for a long time when I lost his love, and him. Do please explain."

"Oops," Steve said. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew."

"Are you saying that Darth cheated on me with Jan? Did Jan confess?" I was getting alarmed.

"Jan does not know that I know. And before you ask, Darth never told me either. I simply saw the videos on line," Steve said, leaving me speechless.

"Videos?" I said, in barely a whisper.

"I'm sorry, Mary," Steve said. "Your husband has had sex with about half of the women at this party, and he videoed the sex secretly without any of them knowing. Then he put it all on line. The URL is secret and not easily searchable, but I know of it and lots of our male friends know it too."

"Most of the women, maybe all of the women, still do not know about it, but as I said lots of men sure do. Probably every man here tonight has seen the videos."

I was in shock, but I managed to say, "Are there videos of me on line, too?" Steve nodded. "Naked?" Steve nodded again. "Having sex, too?"

"Mary, it's quite bad," Steve said, in a hushed tone. He was trying to be gentle. "Your sex life is an open book. I've seen your naked body completely, and I've seen you in the throes of passion with Darth's, uh, thing, inside you, sliding in and out. I'm astonished you had no idea."

At that point I handed Steve my drink and ran to the bathroom and vomited. I could not believe such betrayal. When I came out I found Steve. "Thank you for telling me. I need to see one of these videos. Take me to your computer."

Steve led me to his bedroom and fired up his computer. He had bookmarked the website. "Who do you want to see?"

"Let's start with Jan," I said. As the video began I saw Jan standing in front of my own double bed, slowly undressing as if to tease Darth, and when she was naked Darth told her to stand there, then to turn around slowly, and then to stand in front of him and finger herself.

She did all of that. He whistled in appreciation. She did look great; I did not realize what a great body Jan has; and it goes with her pretty face. Some girls have all the luck.

Darth next told her to come to him, and she engulfed his cock in her mouth and gave him a magnificent blowjob. (I had never done that for Darth; I made a mental note to learn how to give blowjobs.) Next she climbed onto the bed, slipped a rubber on his throbbing cock, and slowly sat down on it, taking in the entire thing.

Once they had started fucking, I asked Steve to stop the video and go to the one of me. "Mary honey," he said, "There are dozens of videos of you."

"Well then, Steve, show me your favorite," I said.

Steve did, and as I watched myself in horror, Steve was saying I was the sexiest woman he had ever met, and his loins ached for me. I tore myself away from the degrading and humiliating videos of me having sex with my now former husband, closed his laptop, and turned to face him. I began slowly to undress, just like Jan had done for Darth on the video.

Once I was naked, I said, "I've never given a blowjob before. Can I give my first one to you, right now?"

Steve dropped his pants like a bolt of lightning. He talked me through the blowjob at each step of the way. His instructions were loving, and I guess I did okay because he shot a huge load into my eager mouth, and I tasted cum for the first time. I liked it. Doing that made me feel powerful, and in sexual control, for the first time in a long time, perhaps ever.

Steve was worried we had been out of circulation at the party too long, and Jan might come looking for us. We quickly dressed and returned to the party. Steve left me to circulate, and I was alone, drinking glasses of punch one after the other.

I did not realize at the time how much vodka was in the punch, but I was soon drunk. Indeed, I was very drunk. I was very, very drunk. It helped a lot, after the horrific shock I had from watching the videos my asshole husband had secretly made.

Quite a few people had disappeared from the party, and I found Jan and asked her about it. She blushed a bit, and said that downstairs in the basement it was an 'underwear only,' zone, and quite a few people had gone down there.

I decided to join the basement crowd. I went down the stairs and sure enough, all the women were in bras and panties, and all the men were in their briefs. I entered fully dressed.

I instantly realized that, from what Steve had said, all these men had seen videos of me naked and engaged in passionate sex with my husband. Shit, I had seen one of the damn videos too! I could see that knowledge in their eyes when they looked at me. I was being undressed and they were already fucking me in their minds.

The upshot is that I felt, and this is the booze talking, that there was no need for modesty. The only difference is that this would be live, in the flesh, and not on video. So as all eyes turned to me, I slowly and sexily removed first my blouse, and then my skirt.

I had forgot, and not fully realized until that evening, just how immodest my new underwear actually is. Several men whistled, and I became the center of attention. Men surrounded me, each trying to outdo the other to win my affection.

Luckily one of the other women began making out with a man and after a bit she let him remove her bra. The men who were focused on me were now focused on getting a free view of her boobs, as her date kissed her.

He slipped his hand under her panties, and she made no protest as he fondled her ass under her panties. He was slowly pushing down her panties, and she was either oblivious or welcomed what he was doing. She did not protest or try to stop him in any way. I was amazed.

Only one man resisted watching the live sex show as it progressed. That man stayed focused on me. His name was Mark, and I did not know him. It turns out he was not a friend of Jan and Steve, but rather a friend of a friend who brought him to the party. He was 26, four years older than I. He was a smooth operator, and I liked him at first sight.

I was thinking it was possible he had not seen the videos of me (I later found out that of course he had; men really like porn, especially when it's porn of people they know or are likely to meet). But given the way I was thinking, I thought this was my chance to try out a seduction technique I had read about in a woman's magazine.

Before I could really try it however Mark kissed me. His kiss was even better than Steve's kiss. We kissed for a while and then he removed my bra. I looked around and almost all the women were now without bras. That helped me to feel less self-conscious.

Several girls were also without panties, and most of those were being fingered, and one man was eating out a girl. Darth (and of course nobody else) had never used cunnilingus on me. I started staring at her, as Mark suckled on my breasts, fondling them.

Mark saw me watching the guy eating out the girl, whom I realized was my friend Marcia, and he slipped off my panties and lay me down on my back. He began to lap away at me. I suspected he did not know what he was doing, maybe even it was also his first time, but it did not matter, it was wonderful!

I wanted to moan to encourage him, but I was too embarrassed. Then I remembered all the men had seen videos of me fucking, and I thought to myself: Who the fuck cares? So I began to moan as he ate me, and sure enough, he got better. I used the moans to show him which of his moves I really liked. It worked like a charm. He wanted to please me.

I got alarmed however when he took off his briefs and climbed on top of me and positioned his hard cock at my entrance. I said, "No Mark. Not here."

I looked around the room and saw half a dozen couples fucking, for lack of a better word. I shrugged, and said, "Wait Mark. On second thought..."

That was as far as I got. He slipped it in me. I was of course already wet from his lovely time eating me. I gasped as he entered me and stuck it all the way in up to his balls. I could feel multiple sets of eyes on me and realized I was letting a man fuck me in public. I shivered with the realization.

A few men came over for an intimate view. I figured these men had seen the videos. But why was I so special? Maybe it was because, as Steve had said, there were dozens of videos of me?

It was different though. Whatever pleasure they had seen me having on the videos with Darth was faked. I never really enjoyed our sex, and faked the pleasure in an attempt to keep Darth happy. I suspect that maybe he saw through the act. No doubt he appreciated my efforts to deceive him into thinking I was enjoying fucking with him, but he wanted a woman who actually did enjoy it.

It was clear to me from the video I saw that my friend Jan was one of the women who enjoyed the sex with him. Maybe it was because it was illicit? Anyway, Darth seemed particularly happy when he was fucking Jan. Maybe I should check out some of the other videos, too? No, that would be a sick kind of self-flagellation. I had to let him go, for my own mental health.

Back to the present, I thought, I am actually enjoying myself fucking for the first time in my life! Too bad I am filled with shame by doing it in front of so many people! But then, maybe that is part of why I am so turned on? So many questions, so few answers.

I felt an orgasm building. At least I assumed that is what it was. If it were an orgasm building within me, it would be my first ever! I wrapped my legs around Mark as he pounded me. I realized I was moaning louder now. Mark was kissing my boobs as he fucked me; it felt nice.

I became aware of voices. Holy shit! Men were cheering Mark on as he fucked me senseless. This wasn't a sporting event! The cheering was gross. No, I loved it. Boy was I confused.

Then it came; it overtook me by surprise. It overwhelmed me and I heard someone scream. I gradually realized it was I doing the screaming. My entire body was shaking. No, I was vibrating. For an instant I wondered if I were having an epileptic fit, but realized it was just my first orgasm of my 22 years, and it was overpowering.

The endorphin release was spectacular. I held Mark close to me and kissed his chest.

Mark had a big smile as he continued to piston in and out of me. I suspect it made him feel macho to have made that happen to me. There was no doubt to everyone it was real -- nobody could have faked that! Well maybe Meg Ryan in the movie When Harry Met Sally, but nobody else.

After a few more minutes, with me whimpering as I was fucked, Mark finally pulled out and shot his load all over my stomach. I just lay there, exhausted. I remembered how much I had liked Steve's cum just a little earlier, and idly wondered if Mark's cum would taste different.

I reached down and scooped some of Mark's cum up from my stomach with my fingers and then licked them clean. Yes, his cum was good, too. It was a little saltier than Steve's. I had no idea that I was being lewd by doing that, but when I smiled after tasting Mark's cum, the men who were gathered around me all cheered.

I became hyper aware I was naked with my legs spread in front of a group of men, having just engaged in wanton and brazen sex. I am sure I blushed. I quickly closed my legs together and covered my boobs with my arms.

Three men picked me up and started carrying me upstairs, completely naked. My clothes were left in the basement.

I said, "Wait. Wait! What are you doing? Where are you taking me?"

"You need a rest, sweet Mary. We're taking you to bed," one of them said.

"Okay then," I said, thinking lying down quietly under the covers seemed quite appealing.

It was a bit embarrassing entering the party stark naked, being carried by three men, and I am sure I blushed as Jan for example stared at me with her mouth open. I smiled at her, and she closed her mouth, and then sweetly smiled back.

When the three men lay me on the bed I said, "Thanks boys, I guess I do need a rest," and I crawled under the covers and closed my eyes. My eyes were closed about 30 seconds before I heard a soft rustle of clothes and realized the three men were stripping off their briefs.

I opened my eyes to see three men smiling down at me, each one with an erection. I became alarmed but somehow kept my cool.

I said, "No boys. No more sex for me tonight. I'm sorry, but I am too drunk and played out. How about a rain check?" That last remark was a mistake; I was in effect promising future sex with the three men. Shit.

Each of the men kissed me, open mouth, tongues mixing, and the last to kiss me said, "Goodnight sweet little Mary."

I could not believe it, but their kisses turned me on. I do not know what happened to me or why I did this, but I said, "Wait." The three men turned and faced me.

"One of you can stay. You decide who, okay?" I said. They found a deck of cards and cut it to see who would be the lucky guy getting to do me. I found it quite arousing to have agreed to be fucked by a randomly chosen man I did not even know. I found being a slut hyper sexy just then.

Jim was the lucky man to stay with me in my inebriated and aroused state. He wasted little time and climbed into bed with me.

Jim fingered me to my second orgasm of my life. It was not like the spectacular one I had enjoyed downstairs. It was smaller and more subdued, but it was truly wonderful nevertheless. Nobody had ever even bothered to finger me before. I began to realize the extraordinary failures of my marriage to Darth.

Maybe if Darth has tried foreplay the sex would have been better. Perhaps it would have been much better. I had gotten used to him entering me dry, and it always hurt until I lubricated which was during the fuck itself; no wonder I never looked forward to the sex!

Jim put a condom on and he climbed on top of me. Then he seemed to change his mind and he put me on all fours and took me from behind. That was the position I was in while Darth was fucking me in the video; you could see my boobs bouncing around underneath me I remembered.

It was actually a pretty sexy video if I could get beyond the betrayal and humiliation aspects. My naked body looked good in the video.

Jim gave me a nice fuck, and at one point while we were going at it he began to massage my clit. Darth had never done that either of course, and it put me over the top. I let out such a blood-curdling scream that Jan came running and found us in flagrante delicto.

Jan said, "That's my bed, you know." There was accusation in her tone, as if we were violating her private space. Well that's exactly what we were doing, I guess.

I said, "Sorry Jan. But at least Jim's not your husband as well."

At that moment, Jan knew that I knew she had cheated with my own now divorced husband. She said, "Oh Mary, I am so sorry. I'm so ashamed!" and she began to cry. I think she must have thought that I had found out Darth cheated on me with Jan, and that her affair was the reason I divorced Darth.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers
12